/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

>Guilds
Alliance guild:

Horde guild:

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

>Realmlist
set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlVSJ0AvZe0
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=40933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you guys playing?

Nothing about ARES on the OP, weird.
But the weirdest part of it is putting a guild on life support on the OP, a last kick before the long night I guess.

>Nothing about ARES on the OP, weird.

>d-doa, stock m-mangos!
>doesn't advertise if out of fear people will abandon them and their female nightelves

lmaoing at trannys rn

He doesn't have one, he has no addons and has not launched the game once. We made accounts on elysium like a week ago with the intent of trying it out and finally got to playing tonight.

TRIGGERED IN THE OP CONFIRMED NOT DEAD

>Error#121 Version Mismatch

This is the error you get if your game download fucked up, something didn't download right, reinstall it.

Okay, thank you and thanks other user who tried to help.

ogaa bogaa

*upvoted*

Heard you talking shit about dank budz like I wouldn't find out.

No problem dude, if you look up the error code on Google you can see that everyone fixed it by reinstalling, if you downloaded the client via-torrent I recommend never pausing it and just letting it download in one sitting, pausing torrents normally fuck shit up pretty hard.

In case you are a triggered refugee, I feel sorry for you, otherwise.

Elysium is kill, Light's Hope isn't getting shit updated and will remain business partners with Xiao. Ares is instant 60 funserver with ass for raid scripting. Hades will be goddamned Cataclysm kiddie land.

Fuck this gay earth.

Where did this DBC = Reddit meme come from, we made like no posts at all on reddit for recruiting ever.

We're og nost members and have large overlap from salty dog refugees, everyone else is original Nost members, we never recruited outside that ecosphere.

>If someone is leaving
>"PLEASE COME TO OUR DOA SERVER"
>if someone is staying
>"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US BEHIND"
Shitposting never changes, doesn't change the fact that your guild is dead and you most likely quitted or are in a normie guild now, go make your own thread.

Just played through the worgen starting zone on their PTR and it was awesome. Never played cata, I'm excited.

>November 3rd, 2017
>Blizzcon Opening ceremony of shilling ends
>World of Warcraft: What's Next
>WoW logo on giant screen
>Ion, this man pictured, walks onto the stage >Says long speech about how they are working hard and the passion the devs have blah blah
>Announces new Expansion Set after Legion
>Crowd has a cheer but its to be expected
>The next 40 minutes of the presentation are of the new expansions expected features that half of it doesn't even make it to live
>5 minutes left of the WoW Whats next broadcast
>Oh we have one more thing to share
>People suddenly go dead silent
>We have one last thing to show you
>Play it away!
>The original World of Warcraft Trailer plays on screen: youtube.com/watch?v=vlVSJ0AvZe0
>At the end of the trailer text has been added: "Join us on the all new Vanilla progression Official Blizzard servers" with purchase of the new expansion set
>crowd erupts into thunderous standing ovation

>fever dream.jpg

>we don't use the thread or recruit from the thread but we are from Veeky Forums
What nost guild? You understand that salty dogs are all from nost right? So your overlap are actually your "og members" and all the members I have spoken with so far haven't denied being from reddit, some even went as far as saying "who needs a Veeky Forums guild anyways" are you guys trying to pull an ?

I had a fever dream about fuckign my mum

t- in denial triggered refugee
God forbids le epic meme guild based Squido got us into is a reddit guild

This isn't a cringe thread.

>All dungeons and raids are set to pre-nerf state. (e.g. Astromancer Solarian is in a pre-2.1.0. state with an Arcane Resist oriented fight.)

At best dbc is a normie guild.
Your members are redditors
You might not recruit directly from reddit, but your members are epic memers from reddit and you are taking in members from failed Veeky Forums guilds.

>What nost guild?
Dankk Budz still, we raid on both of the servers if you somehow missed that part. Also nice undescript "members" you seem to have talked to.

Not saying we're a Veeky Forums guild, we don't recruit here, but we're not a Reddit guild either.

Quick, post the changes you want to see in Legacy Server.
>option to turn on WoD/ Legion models and animations
>updated graphics
>tree form for resto druids just for the aesthetic
>new Battlegrounds, from mists, cata, etc no vehicle garbage
>Honor system that also gives you a higher rank by doing WPVP and kill faction leader
>switching target doesnt make your combo points go away
>druid tanks can use barksin in bear form
>prot paladins have a taunt spell

AUCTIONABLES

I'd describe us as a normie guild with large Veeky Forums overlap, but not a Veeky Forums guild.

blizzard will never release a legacy server

So alive!

>large Veeky Forums overlap
You are as Veeky Forums as

Cata is honestly pretty good and gets a ton of undeserved hate from people who have probably never even played but just heard the 'lol catababby' meme

puppers have a lot of people from these generals though, just like DBC, that is his point

do you know what time it is

I miss handro

What happened to Nost? Looking through realmplayers we had guilds like NOPE, Dreamstate, Coalition, MCST, SORRY was kind of a thing, even Entitled was a relevant name since I browsed Veeky Forums and Grizzly server firsted rag. Who's on Ely? Sanctum and Progress? One horde guild named that no one ever hears of? Grizzly appears to still be raiding but are like #10.

Did everyone give up?

the dream is dead

>Did everyone give up?

Yes

?????

MEGA is fucking shit for large file transfers. Find a torrent instead.

>Best Tier
GL is prot warrior

>Good tier
GL is druid healer

>Medium tier
GL is pure dps class, other healer than druid, or fury warrior

>Shit tier
GL spriest or enhancement shaman

>I've seen it fucking happen tier
GL is feral dps druid, ret paladin, or boomkin druid

not satisfied i decided to be a kronos cuck but nice to know i have backup character if shit goes down like nostalrius, its always up and i like that

so how likely is it lights hope is staying up...

Well, Shenna really does look like a greedy donation stealing shekel goblin...

Kronos 2 server launch was April 27th. Downtime lasted from roughly May 7th to May 21st. First Nihilum raid (half pugs) was the June 12th.
Azliaris, Bara, Chromite, Comfy, Cove, Dny (wasn't in guild at the time), Enemy, Getmemedkid, Indi, Infamy, Kasandra, Ladbanter, Manlet, Meerkatz, Tribbing, Vancleavage, Zas were the guildies who showed up.
The last Nihilum BWL was November 12th and the last Nihilum ZG was November 26th.

t. former nihilum autist who knows what he's talking about.

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=40933
Nice wipe, gamers...

reminder that 4 months is not 8 months and 6 months is not a year. you ares shills are hilarious, keep making up shit about based Nihilum because you just can't compete with peak performance and are jealous.

reminder that you drama stirring trolls literally killed her, she's dying in the hospital right now due to all the stress, death threats and false accusations.

>prot paladins have a taunt spell

we get it squido, you figured out Vanilla wow and are going to make it x5 better. after all you cleared all of UBRS with your own guild only after 6 months of prepping.

kek

Meer...

WoD is honestly pretty good and gets a ton of undeserved hate from people who have probably never even played but just heard the 'lol noraids' meme

im not clear what point youre trying to make or think you've made here

>if you're not a Veeky Forums guild your guild is reddit cancer

I know right, tfw to inteligent to join a guild that's not a Veeky Forums guild. fuck reddit! :DD

What expansion is this based odd of?

why so defensive, wod babby?

ive never played wod. i only defended cata. so im still not sure what your point is. is it autism?

why do the chinese people have to haunt my childhood memories?

that's what it was like in Vanilla.

theyre a parasitic opportunistic people tbqh

how is selling gold to other chinks parasitic?

>192908046
Warmane is using paymentwall and has literally no data about themselves.

Q: Do you, or will you accept PayPal at any point in the future?
A: No, we do not use it. We will not be using it at any time in the future, eithe

Good luck with your 1 month server, autismo.

>Elysium is dead
>LH is a honeypot with no devs, that only exists to milk the playerbase dry before it shuts down
>Ares is DoA
>Hades is worst expansion
Guess I have no other choice than to resub Legion.

>glimmer of hope that blizz will announce legacy servers at next blizzcon
>even smaller glimmer of hope that it'll be everything we want

interferes with the game's natural economy, disadvantages non-buying players, annoys the community by spamming advertisements, encourages the use of exploits/bots/hacks to farm on an industrial level, etc

I know that i should lurk even longer, but whats a doa?

dead on arrival

Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball.

vanilla

How long have you guys been part of the Veeky Forums private server scene?

played since peenix here

>Warriors can use thunderclap in defstance

thats it.

light's hope dev team
pass

What does this "we have the devs" thing matter anyway when it's open source?

that's MoH's hunter class leader

literally fucking why

the whole concept offtanks is really cool

Why does everything need to streamlined in to stone'set roles?

I get why you rate prot warrior so highly but why drood healers my dude?

Yes. Time to disband.

Hello r*ddit

Because majority of druid players are great. They are kinda the opposite to undead rogues.
Druid resto isn't your first choice to play either but your guild needs one so why not you? Also you have easier time calling shots just spamming rejus on people rather than keeping MT alive or constantly looking for chain heal targets.

Reminder to boycott the saturday ZG raid for a guaranteed merge. Attending will just prolong the death of the guild even more which will just cause it to bleed more members so you might aswell force a disband/merge now and save yourselves the trouble of being in a dead guild.

>Because majority of druid players are great

kek

t. Darkgodx Level 26 Undead Rogue - Redridge mountains

correct but instead of legacy servers it will ve HOTS mobile

did you get ganked hard today or why so buttblasted about rogues

druids are all faggots that tag every mob in sight with moonfire and then take ages to kill them all

You arent denying it?

And no didn't get ganked by anyone today. It has nothing to do with me that all the retards that play this game have tendency to gravitate towards the rogue class.

Is this some kind of a FOV hack? Looks like shit

why would anyone need all this shit on their screen for fucking zg

also
>FOV hack
kill yourself noob its spiders poison

How does it feel to never have been in zul gurub?

>FOV hack

so guybrush was mandate's pocket GM all along?

Do you vanilla cucks not realize you're living in groundhog day?

How many times can you faggots go through the exact same bullshit and still happily eat it?

Yes, it's a hack.
Report him and get his cheating ass banned.

>LH cucks desperately trying to damage control through the release of Ares and Hades
lmao enjoy your honeypot dead server with corrupt staff

>implying you're not the least bit excited for a Legion console port

_______ __

Where's the debuff?

>modifying the exe is not a hack

how is the twinstar staff corrupt?