/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2243

yugu

>Recent News
>Halloween Danua and Mimlemel confirmed
>special Halloween event missions added

New Characters(Both Dark): SSR Azazel, SR Vania
Sakura Collab Part 2: Extreme+ with a Neutral-element Boss and Challenge Quest added
New Side Story: Blade of the Young Champion (SR Juri Event - Earth)
Minor Party Select Screen UI improvements

>18M Player Celebration *Co-op won't be affected by MagFest
10/10 - 10/24 - MagFest(Login Raffle, Half AP/BP cost for Raids, Half AP cost for Free Quests/Main Story/Special Quests, x1.5 RP/EXP bonus, Double effect for Journey Drop Buffs)
10/11 - 10/24 - Free Single Rolls and 200 Crystal Login Bonus

>McDonalds SkyCompass Collab
Eat burgers in Japan, Get Damascus Crystals and a Sunlight Stone

>How to Begin
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiyopi/status/921027870037700608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking cute

>the trial character is halloween danua
LUCI FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

3BA72946
Medu HL
1/6 need phal

She's still good at what she used to be good at, but her value has been falling over time in newer content because it's suicide to sit as low as she puts you. I wish they would just invalidate her forever so Dark could get something besides attackers in an element that already has more than it will ever need.

Uhhhhhh guys?

joining as wind hawkeye

It's not. We're getting another new SSR during legfest a la Lecia just like last year.

Choto matte
user I think your tree is autistic

SHUT UP IT'S DAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS DAO!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Light doesn't break 40k hp until you're over 175 with a ton of +s and at least 7 swords. Not exactly easy. Varuna on the other hand...

wind here
i will take beato from you

Last year Monkey came back in April.

This year Cock wasn't back to June.

You're very foolish if you think Cygames follows any sort of logic.

All the more reason to treat it with lots of care.

I wonder how shit would be if water got their GW 5*s but varuna never got nerfed

I'll see you on the 31st when it happens.

Should I be using 2 SSR fodders when leveling my weapons past skill lv10 or is that a waste?

onegai

Shut the FUCK up!

read the pastebin !

Bea and her girlfriend are Fire characters at heart, ask them. You can't have her anyway, I still use her for mvp racing since you barely press buttons with her.

just use lvl 3s

zoi is shit in hl
>use conjunction to deal damage
>die after a few turns

>use conjunction to deal damage while the enemy is para'd
>you heal to 40% and deal less damage
meanwhile earth has to press a button or two to stay low health during para and can stay low health during the times the enemy can fight back

>people ticketed gislas
>earth gets baalfest
kek

I want DAO or H.Medusa too but it's very very unlikely they're going to release two limited dark SSRs at once, especially since they just released another dark SSR too.

>waste 250 ep on snek
>only 4 bows 0 daggers
I w-will finish my grid r-right anons?

This is the /gbfg/ I know and love.

>zoi is shit in (modern) hl
That's more or less what I was trying to say, yes.

that didn't stop water from getting a character each month for 7 months straight, including limiteds

Guys
what if
Toot is the SSR

>he missed daggerfest
oh you uncuties

Does anyone else not bother with twitter for 6mans anymore and just host/join them in co-op?

twitter.com/hiyopi/status/921027870037700608

Danua will be the SSR.

Just you.

Varuna never got nerfed directly, they just changed the values for stamina which only water was actually using at the time. Even then people still get at least 2 fimbuls on their grid.

idk how to find/host them in coop so that nips join

I just join /gbfg/ 6mans

>it's Sandalphon
>no, it's Dark Lucio
>actually it's DAO
>it's Halloween Medusa
>Halloween Magisa
>it has to be DAO
>Halloween Danua and Mimlemel confirmed
SHUT THE FUCK UP

DEAD
E
A
D

And you wonder why you're so bad at this game.

>Halloween Toot
Now I'm excite.
Although that kills the possibility for her to get an SSR or a 5* for some time where she gets her toot back like Jeanne when she was depressed during her time as D Jeanne but then gets over it during her 5* fate episodes.

Duh FKHR is busy beta testing this.

Twitter seems to have fairly decent success rates, though it depends on the raids. I just slogged through a jk that was only me and one other dude with 4 leeches including the host, so I'm taking a bit of a break.

How bad are twitter anubis?

ass

in one word "don't"

Pray someone para

Maybe she gets a spooky toot.

theres no reason to leech regular magnas when you got HL right?: still need 70 more pluses for my bahamut weap.

there's a reason people buy hermanubis

leech everything from gbfg.

you DO have 5* song, right user?

>a mildy popular character gets ANOTHER SSR after an SR 5* and SSR
of course people wouldn't guess that

HL has worse drop rates on omega weapons but any mainwheel grid should be close enough it doesn't matter. Start getting pluses

HL have lower drop rate for SSR as they share chest with summon unlike in magna having seperate chest
Not to mention raids are a lot slower so it will take you years to spend any decent amount of EP.

Crew sharing, coop trains or nothing

>immune to para past 75%
not like pub ones make it to that point

It's like the space whale, you para and extend it before 75% then kill it while it can't fight back

leech hl
don't be a chump, get your pluses and start mvping

Reminder if you aren't using the meta characters for your element you shouldn't be playing it

good thing wind is so bad it has no meta chars

>what is sukasha

October has a truckload of games coming out. How do you keep up boring grinding when other things get my attention?

whats the light meta senpai

Top 3 last GW all used 5* Siete and Nio, get to work

i really hope monika replaces corn in ultima sword parties

Is Esser's placebo boost like TH, in that it doesn't boost the drop rates of what's in your red chests?

I hope monika gets in, period.

I'm at 150tix but if she's in and at least in the upper tier then I ain't fuckin sparking no more.

Ultima mh with trium/skill cap, song, seruel, lucio

you better spark her if you want her that badly because you wont roll her

>you will never nurse a sickly Lennah back to health, making sure she is taking medicine at the correct times and resting as needed. The hardest part really is keeping her well-rested and tucked in the bed, assuring her it's not a burden to take care of the one you cherish the most. You cook her a stew that's easily digestible, and spend the rest of the time reading with her when she's awake, and doing housework while she naps. Hearing her coarse voice as she insists on helping you pains your heart, but you steel yourself and make sure her health comes in the first place, even if you have to deny her for a bit. Soon enough, she'll be fine again, but until then, you let her know she can rely on you, and that's what a good relationship is all about.

why live???

>implying I have high IQ

nigga I'm rolling on that shit, I can't possibly wait till christmas.

>implying they'll EVER release her to begin with

tl;dr you will never be gawain

Nothing increases rates within the chests themselves. Every placebo is purely how likely a chest is to drop, not what's in it.

F8AF85F8

Pollo definitivo

Is this shit even good in a hades grid?

funny looking gisla you got there

hades uses cerb guns

No because f2p hades doesn't exist

No
People use Cerb Guns instead

Those showdowns are never happening again.

Joining a /gbfg/ guild was a mistake.

If you're a newcuck what are you doing here

least you experienced how retarded they are.

>I've had four of these drop this magfest and no oldens

Not playing Hades that's for sure lmao

phalanx doko

do coop trains senpai

Post granblue images that correctly express your mood

what are those called

>you will never get jasmine to help make medicine for lennah
>you will never take advantage of lennah's sickness and fuck jasmine like an animal in a nearby room

I don't know, I found a script that translates coop messages into English.

look for GBF CO-OP English translate and you should find it.

That's pretty hot.

>this raid

I'm thinking about spending money on granblue fantasy

Why do we exist?

What should I replace for the Kirin sword? The other unknown?