/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Supergrass
Supergrass

Playing against mage edition

Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
http://thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

Tournament Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmP8

Open Tournaments
https://strivewire.com/
http://play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous Thread: /vg/thread/192879482#p192879482

All urls found in this thread:
http://thelightforge.com/TierList
https://strivewire.com/
http://play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone
https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6vqvn3/while_jaina_is_distracted_by_her_new_dk_powers/
https://youtu.be/6ioHv2b5g1g?t=124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YuzH46HMF8
http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/fibonaccis-nzoth-control-warrior-october-2017/
https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/decks/control-warlock-standard-meta-snapshot-oct-8-2017
Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

/vg/thread/192879482#p193019741
Keleseth
What about that newish rogue that's running around that runs stuff like eviscerate and golakka instead? I've heard it's pretty good..

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Supergrass
Why did Anduin get a boobs implant?

Techpill
Techpill

@Fuzzy_Logic

That's just tempo rogue.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Emberfire
He doesn't know best waifu Jaina

iluvmen
iluvmen

@SniperWish
old hag
waifu

Pick one.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Techpill
Looking at deck lists it seems that tempo rogue has become synonymous with prince rogue so it's a bit weird since I can't find that list.

Also I refuse to craft patches fuck patches

takes2long
takes2long

@Spazyfool
ok well if you don't want to craft the strongest cards for your deck then it's not gonna be as good and you're just gonna have to deal.
crafting keleseth opens up 2 good decks and 1 meh one while patches goes into and significantly improves more decks than I can name off the top of my head.

lastly, tempo rogue is a meta answer to keleseth rogue, and basically strictly worse against anything else.

Skullbone
Skullbone

people don't use quick shot to damage themselves so they can play molten giant on turn 5
Are you a shield bearer?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@takes2long
Strongest cards
I just don't get why patches is considered to be so good. I get that it could be good in keleseth rogue but in practice it's just the equivalent of getting a stonetusk boar out for free. I don't think I've ever seen a patches turn the tide of a match either for or against someone.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Skullbone
turn 5 molten giant
you mean bitter tide hydra?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Vicious Fledgling needs to be completely removed from the game, yes/no?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

What's up with those weird dreamhacks decks? Aren't the decklists open?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Stupidasole

It's pure early game value. It wins the early board and that's useful to literally everybody.

It sounds like you're not very good at card games.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@CouchChiller
Make it a 4-mana 4/4, Priests cry.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Stupidasole
patches is strong, consistent value.
A lot of the time, he reads "the first minion you play this game gets +1/+1 and deals 1 to your opponent's face"

a decent equivalent is zombie chow, which was always a dope turn 1 play
the difference is patches can be even better if you pull him off of captain, or slightly worse if you draw him.
In summary, it's a small effect that noticeably bumps your winrate and improves the baseline powerlevel of your deck.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@BlogWobbles
You forgot that it thins your deck

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Lord_Tryzalot
It wins the early board
Does it though? I get the idea that it skims your deck by a card assuming you don't get it in mulligan / even draw a pirate. The issue I have with it is nearly every class can just deal with it immediately after or even passively through stuff like righteous protector. 1 damage might make a different in 1/10 games if you're lucky but normally if you're that low you don't have board control and are fucked anyways.

askme
askme

@StrangeWizard
deck thinning is statistically negligible.
they dont play fetches in mtg because they thin lands from the deck, that's just a marginal benefit. Theyre played because theyre already good to begin with.

Techpill
Techpill

@Nojokur

Does it though?

Yes. More stats lets you kill more things.

The issue I have with it is nearly every class can just deal with it immediately

The issue you have, to be clear, is that it provokes a response from your opponent?

You are very bad at card games.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@askme
bringing up mtg
the game where you can have your deck as big as you like but everyone knows the smaller deck is better

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@askme
Drawing a 1/1 boar instead of doppelgangster doesnt matter

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Techpill
The issue you have, to be clear, is that it provokes a response from your opponent?
So does literally any other 1 drop. Mana wyrm, fire fly, righteous protector, flame imp, etc. all do the same thing but better. I get that it's a useful card but I really think it's overvalued.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Nojokur
it's a small effect, but it's also a free effect with little deckbuilding cost. That's why it's auto-include

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Booteefool
no he's talking about the wild hunter deck that uses naga sea witch to vomit out giants
ironic to mention shieldbearing when you play a deck only seen in wild casual matches

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Firespawn

A patches play on one has more stats than every alternative you listed. Patches sees play in decks with everything you mentioned except mana wyrm, and the only reason it's so good is that it often sticks and develops into even more stats.

If you can't see why the highest stat one drop in the game that's resistant to removal is popular, you should probably take up a new hobby.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Flameblow
I never said it wasn't popular I was questioning why it's valued so much to the point where people will say not to play a deck without it. It requires two actions to remove assuming you play a n'zoth or swashburglar but assuming someone just plays a fucking firefly it has the same effect regardless of that extra 1 attack in stats.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@SomethingNew
No. the comparison isn't between patches drawn vs patches not drawn.
on turn 6 assuming youve drawn no extra cards and no dopplegangsters and are on the play you'll have 21 cards in your deck.
if you play patches and thin your deck, you have 20 instead.
1/21= 4.7% vs 1/20= 5%
that's marginal af my dude.

FastChef
FastChef

Amnesiac gets Keleseth on 2
but also draws patches in the mulligan

rng evens out

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@ZeroReborn
But drawing a boar is always bad. Not only turn 5.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@ZeroReborn
actually i only calculated around 1 dopplegangster so the difference is more like .5% instead of .3%

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Stupidasole
@Sir_Gallonhead

I'm new here. Is this thread always completely filled with retards?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@StrangeWizard
Usually it's dead and / or only has people bitching about random things.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Sir_Gallonhead
I'm not denying that, I'm saying that the difference in odds of drawing a specific card from a deck of 21 cards or a deck of 20 is really small.
the consequence of drawing patches is like, the only balanced thing about that card.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@StrangeWizard
This post doesnt make sense

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Boy_vs_Girl
It's not about a specific card. It's about your win condition and not having a dead draw.

Evilember
Evilember

is someone here really a trap?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Boy_vs_Girl
would you rather run 2 zombie chows for 1 drops or 1 corsair and patches
the corsair can be used as anti weapon tech all game and the patches can be used as a boar at the very worst, but at its best its a turn 1 2/3 that thins your deck and has a guaranteed 1 dmg in charge
that chow is a 2/3 on one body with a drawback and then you just have another one floating in your deck that could potentially lose you the game if you enter topdeck mode and draw that instead of removal or a big taunt

WebTool
WebTool

@Sir_Gallonhead
i think you fundamentally don't understand what my posts are saying. deck thinning is a really tiny little upside of patches and doesn't compare to the other stuff he offers.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Supergrass
*sniffs*

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@askme
But in Yugioh deckthinners are ran for the sake of deckthinning.
See: Upstart Goblin being ran to bring your deck effectively down from 40 to 37.

Techpill
Techpill

What are the rules for the dreamhacks tournament? Do you need to kick out all 3 deck choices of your opponent?

iluvmen
iluvmen

@WebTool
this whole discussion started because someone literally said "i don't understand why patches is considered good"

MPmaster
MPmaster

@StrangeWizard
that's lesson two

SniperGod
SniperGod

@MPmaster
Can't wait for HOF.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@WebTool
I don't know man. We need a 0 mana "draw a card" card to check who is correct.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Its here

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Dreamworx
Not on EU.
Fucking Blizzard.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@kizzmybutt
Im EU though

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Dreamworx
@kizzmybutt
I'm on NA
It's not up for me either. Why must you lie?

JunkTop
JunkTop

it's a bad sign when the best part of this dreamhack stream is the chat.

casters are awful and players are making it boring as fuck by roping every single turn.

farquit
farquit

slut

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@farquit
Why do asian people have the ugliest men but the prettiest girls

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Play bittertide
It hurts me more than it helps
Every time

Snarelure
Snarelure

@PurpleCharger
that thing pretty
come on user seriously now

JunkTop
JunkTop

@JunkTop
roping even in tournaments

why is everyone who plays this game so god damn slow

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

he must have really long legs

happy_sad
happy_sad

@SomethingNew
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Should I drop a bonemare for a stormwatcher? I feel like the deck needs an offensive bump but I'm not sure where to get it from.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Flameblow
you should drop bolvar for a grook fu master

whereismyname
whereismyname

The packs are arriving but it will take some time for all the people to get em. I oughta thank Purple for the 120 dust i guess

Methshot
Methshot

@CodeBuns
but the bolvar dream is so funto make work. Surely he isn't so bad he's drop-worthy? I got him in a pack recently.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Methshot
he is so bad hes drop worthy

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Flameblow
that name
10 grills in the deck

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@SniperGod
I just put it because It's like the only list I could homebrew that seemed halfway decent without relying on murlocs.

Techpill
Techpill

@farquit
i didn't know trump liked trannies

idontknow
idontknow

@Flameblow
Should I drop a bonemare for a stormwatcher?
Either drop one bonemare or one steed, you don't need 2 of each.
Also consider running spellbreaker and some draw. And I assume you don't have Wickerflame as it's generally better than Chillblade Champion because it gives you 3 keywords for Corpsetaker.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@idontknow
Spellbreaker probably isn't a bad choice but I really don't know what I would drop outside of apparently Bolvar. Wickerflame is a thing but I don't really have the dust to craft him unless these upcoming packs that Pavel bustered out for have a big surprise.

SniperGod
SniperGod

is there any meta decks I can run yogg on

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Harmless_Venom
@Fuzzy_Logic
If you have Quartermasters you should consider giving wild a try if you want to play an otherwise cheap but very competitive non-Murloc paladin deck.
Bonus: the name will fit perfectly.

Spamalot
Spamalot

was someone able to get the Warlock gnome using emulators?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@SniperGod
are there any meta decks you fucking uneducated monkey

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Fuzzy_Logic
On the other hand you're running double equality cons and double aldor so you could probably live without spellbreaker.
Typically, decks like this run keleseth and/or handbuff to get the max value from your divine shield shitters and corpsetakers, which is why you tend to cut spells and weapons except the absolutely necessary and run cards like spellbreaker to make up for fewer removal options. Not sure where you want to go with this deck though.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Spamalot
Yes. Many people. It's just buggy as fuck and will take a lot of attempts.

Methshot
Methshot

@Gigastrength
srry

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@BinaryMan
I honestly just want to make it work. I love the idea behind it but it really seems to fizzle out against things like raza priest. then again most things do I don't have the dust for meme prince but I'm not against handbuff. Once again though, I don't really know what I would drop to make it work. I like the control heavy style of this deck but the lack of damage puts me in a bad position a lot of times.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Fuzzy_Logic
I am playing that new one with Corpsetaker and its pretty fun.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@SniperGod

Yogg is not fit to be in a deck unless you're a kooky cray streamer

Techpill
Techpill

@Methshot
not right now but you can always make one

whereismyname
whereismyname

Jade druid still exists
Game is called an esport
Tournaments only become playable after being able to ban one third of the games classes.

Uh blizzard sweetie?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@whereismyname
complaining about Jade Druid post Innervate nerf
git gud you shieldbearer

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Fried_Sushi
If you want to make bolvar work then control doesn't seem to be the preferred style.
I used various versions of this deck to climb and it's decent, though still firmly in the realm of meme decks.
### bolvar bubblr
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Lost in the Jungle
# 2x (1) Righteous Protector
# 2x (1) Young Dragonhawk
# 1x (2) Crazed Alchemist
# 2x (2) Fallen Sun Cleric
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Rallying Blade
# 2x (3) Steward of Darkshire
# 1x (3) Wickerflame Burnbristle
# 2x (4) Blessing of Kings
# 2x (4) Corpsetaker
# 1x (4) Lightfused Stegodon
# 1x (5) Bolvar, Fireblood
# 1x (5) Stand Against Darkness
# 1x (6) Spikeridged Steed
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
# 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
#
AAECAZ8FCKEG+ga7rwK8vQK5wQKIxwLZxwLQ4gILgQWnBfUFrwfZrgL/rwK4xwLjywKVzgKZzgKW6AIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Alternatively, go wild like @Illusionz
says.

Flameblow
Flameblow

open golden legendary on my Asia account i dont play at all
80 dust on my main
fuck you Pavel

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@whereismyname
Jade druid isn't really a problem anymore but I get you're point.

The issue is blizzard is fucking stupid and doesn't want to take any advantage whatsoever of the fact that the card game is digital, which allows them to easily buff/nerf cards. And instead they want to just milk money the same way physical card games do, by just printing more and purposely packing expansions with dead and useless cards.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Raving_Cute
I'm not too hurt on making Bolvar work. I can drop him if needed. I just mean this deck archetype in general. I thought about dropping bolvar and an acherus vet for blood knight for a potential power spike but I'm not sure.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Flameblow
still no packs

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I voted Orange, how much pack ill get?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Why are you guys still here playing and discussing this game after literal proof of ActiBlizz patenting rigged matchmaking?

Is it stockholm syndrome? Sunk cost fallacy? You can leave and do something better with your time; you'll feel alot better if you do.

5mileys
5mileys

@LuckyDusty
Divine shields even on weenies beat a big blood knight every single time except for that one time warlock gets a perfect defile instead of siphon soul, that's just not even debatable.
The archetype you're trying to make is just not something I see working because you have a bunch of cards that don't work that well with each other, ie. why do you want aldor if you're trying to focus on divine shields running cards like scarlet crusaders and bolvar, or why would you pick double truesilver instead of BoK if you're trying to make corpsetakers work, or why are you running double equality cons risking concede hands in a non-control list.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Spamalot

LE SUNK COST FALLACY

fuck off back to /r/hearthstone duder

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Spamalot

But I actually like the game

WebTool
WebTool

@5mileys
I'm not against dropping Truesilver for BoK. What would I drop Equality / Consecration for then? It's saved my ass quite a few times against decks like Keleseth Rogue and Midrange Hunter.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Flameblow
not playing on 3 servers
Fucking casual

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Methnerd
But its one of the 3 best decks in the game rn?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Flameblow
Is pavel 2 or 3 packs? I've yet to get mine.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@WebTool
I'd say you need to decide what kind of deck you want it to be.
You want a control deck? Drop all the divine shield shitters except Tirion and maybe Righteous Protectors, add doomsayers, wild pyros, draw and healing like Lightlord or the DK.
You want a midrange deck without murlocs? Make sure you have the best possible curve so you don't end up with double equality and a truesilver on turn 1 or cards that do nothing for each other like aldor into corpsetaker.
You want a handbuff deck? Cut all the extra spells and weapons except rallying blades and a steed, add handbuff cards, spellbreakers, some draw maybe.
You want a divine shield deck? I've posted a sample list.
You like the deck you're playing currently? Then continue playing it and tweak it depending on what's working out for you.

askme
askme

@JunkTop

Soft_member
Soft_member

reminder priest and rogue being dominant are just blizzard's way of taking attention off of their golden child druid
druid will be given broken cards in the next set because "lol something has to counter priest/rogue" but then it will counter everything else too
and if that doesn't work they will nerf tempo rogue and highlander priest but druid will stay broken like it always has

massdebater
massdebater

lorinda

does he have a really hot sister he prostitutes to get gigs?

he is worse than moletrap

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Soft_member
druid already counters priest, it just doesn't completely shut down 90% of other decks like pre-nerf KFT druid used to

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

135 dust from my purple packs

JUST WAKE ME UP

eGremlin
eGremlin

Feels fucking good to Dirty Rat a Raza on 4.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@TurtleCat
Still no packs
reeeee

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@PurpleCharger
chinese are the lowest-tier asians

SniperWish
SniperWish

@SomethingNew
i hate that beady-eye fucker

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

hobby shop next town over hosting gatherings soon
not allowed there because i got into a fist fight with a shool schooter over mtg
should i just go outside and hope someone will play with me?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Raving_Cute
you should spoof it like the rest of us retard

Evilember
Evilember

@Raving_Cute
hide behind the building and try to sneak a game

As long as you get into a game you get the hero even if you instant concede

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Raving_Cute
why would you even consider going instead of just spoofing

Methshot
Methshot

WAKE ME UP

farquit
farquit

@massdebater
Hahahah moletrap. There's a fucking memory.
Still, that dude at least showed commitment. I remember him casting some game back in the BW days from inside his car on some parking lot in the middle of the night.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Methshot

Playboyize
Playboyize

@farquit
I found out I was still following him on twitter recently, he's still trying to get into the industry. Bless his fat little heart.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Raving_Cute
Those kinds of creepy fuckers are why I prefer digital card games over physical ones now. Some of them just give you that look when you beat them like they want to follow you home and murder your family

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

WHERE DEM PACKS AT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

w8t4u
w8t4u

contwol wawwiow

Someone get this fucking brit hick off the casting table jesus christ.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Opponent gets a nearly ideal opening
Over half of my deck is early game cards
Draw nothing but late game cards
Fuck this game

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Week ago, went 2-3 with a 75+ point Mage deck.
Today 4-0 with a 62.5 Paladin deck with no board clears, no Steeds, no GET OUT OF MY JUNGLEs.

I just don't even know anymore.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Why is it that every opponent seems to have an answer to every play i do by default?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Nojokur

Have you sacrificed your shekels to Brode this month, goy?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Stark_Naked
A card game is completely dependent on drawing on curve and the quality of cards is only an after though to drawing RNG?

Woah...my almonds....they're....being activated........

idontknow
idontknow

@Booteefool
Unironically yes I spent 30 bucks to try and finish a rogue deck yet only got 1 epic and no legendaries

JunkTop
JunkTop

Does Valeera the Hollow see any play? She seems like a lot of fun but a 9 drop is pretty rough.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@JunkTop
Mill Meme Rogue or maylgos

girlDog
girlDog

should i dust bolvar?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@JunkTop

I've seen her in some weird Jade lists, doubling up her Jade cards for maximum Jadeness.

Also @Harmless_Venom

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@girlDog

Wait until the next expansion to dust any legendaries. Blizzard loves to add cards that can turn one or two shit legendaries into okay/good legos.

Inmate
Inmate

2 and 1 mage playing on curve every turn vs Druid in Arena
Opponent plays death knight with desperation taunt, put him to 4
Opponent plays spreading plague have to clear it hes one attack off dead
Opponent plays Kun into Ultimate Infestation and I can't kill him now. Freeze his board he double taunt buffs his Kun and Ghoul

Emberburn
Emberburn

@farquit
swn sit on your lap
it really hurts
I'd try to make her shift a little so I could cum in my pants from the friction of her legs/grinding against me

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I'm THAT fucking close to unironically uninstall the game. This meta is the worst of all time.

Is Shadowverse better? Don't want to get in another meme game that has no fucking clue what the hell they're doing, but I think I'm just fuckign done with Hearthstone.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Snarelure
I get what you're saying, but despite not being conventionally attractive, I see the appeal.
It's like she has the cheerleader effect by herself.

Or you know maybe it's because she looks like an asian anime waifu. Her being autistic also helps.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Playboyize
I guess assuming he has no student loans one can waste their life pursuing anything they want, it's really freeing actually, wish I never went to college.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@kizzmybutt
shadowverse is worse because it gives you a bunch of free packs to start so your like "wow this is better than Hearthstone already!" till you realize that being able to put 3 of a legendary into a deck means decks are even higher cost right off the bat and there are unironically cards printed that have "win the game" written as their effect. despite being not nearly as old as hearthstone it's years beyond in terms of powercreep to the point getting standard cards isn't even worth it
just accept your fate

StonedTime
StonedTime

What the actual FUCK /hsg/

have redemption + stubborn gastropod
shaman hits gastropod with weapon
redemption doesn't proc???
shaman attacks one of my other minions with one of his
redemption procs

Am I missing something here? What the fuck :|

massdebater
massdebater

@Firespawn
heh, well I don't care that much about that as long as you can eventually get all the cards (f2p in hearthstone with all the cards - those worth playing anyway)... It's more about the meta being fun and not just whoever can pull the most retarded bullshit wins the game.

but I guess that thing about the powercreep and all makes it a no go... Ah well. maybe time for a new game genre. but hearthstone wasn't really my main game, more of a "I got 20 minutes to kill" game.

idontknow
idontknow

Try to do a f2p meme to have fun
Get xaril in my first free classic pack
Guess it's tempo rogue then

Soft_member
Soft_member

@idontknow
If you're going to lie at least make it a believable one

Bidwell
Bidwell

@StonedTime
post hand (if you have tracker)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Soft_member
Classic
Well I meant old gods. It was from the 100 gold quest for unlocking every hero. I did actually get it though. Doing the proglogue for frozen throne hoping for valeera.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Bidwell
Didn't have tracker on but you can see the hand history in my screenshot. Ignore my username i share this account w my brother

Snarelure
Snarelure

@StonedTime
Maybe it was because you had a full board? I can't think of anything else

likme
likme

@idontknow
classic pack
xaril

Why would you lie about something like that? Do you feel bad about playing tempo rogue and feels the need to anonymously defend yourself? It's ok user lots of people do.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Soft_member
@Boy_vs_Girl
@likme
b-but it's true It's 2:30AM give me a break on mixing the packs up

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Snarelure
Fuck I did have a full board. So the secret won't proc because the game thinks there is still a full board.. Fuck.

Supergrass
Supergrass

3rd game I've lost in a row to an aggro deck having exact lethal the turn before I would've stabilized and won

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@SomethingNew
Got DK Thrall from prologue
Thanks for the SI:7 I guess

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

there is no word to say how much I fucking hate Crackling Razormaw.
+1+1 is good
+3 attack is good
poisonous is good

SO OF COURSE I GET DIVINE SHIELD, STEALTH AND SUMMON PLANTS
Fuck Blizzard and their need to add RNG to every card.
Why not just have it discover between I don't know, +3 attack, +3 health, windfury? Or which ever 3 they deem are fine, but just 3?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Burnblaze
I want this already overpowered card to have no downside

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Supergrass
Yay I stabilized and will win the game!
wait he had 15 damage in hand
this is often more like this tbqh.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

eu got their packs
na still hasn't

what the FUCK

likme
likme

@Burnblaze
That wouldn't be enough RNG for Hearthstone.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Harmless_Venom
but NA did though

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Dreamworx
Not him but I'm NA and I haven't gotten mine yet either.

takes2long
takes2long

@BlogWobbles
Yeah, I think it's one of the changes they made with the new patch, because I'm pretty sure that redemption still triggered on a full board in the past.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Poker_Star
Using RNG as a downside is a terrible way to balance things. This is how we get stuck with bullshit like Raza/SRA.
It's not that bad, if he's not lucky and doesn't draw the pieces he will not be able to deal infinite fucking damage to your face!

All it does is that it makes the card shit when the RNG goes bad, and OP when it goes well. How is this good? Why not just make it balanced (if you think the top discovers are too strong, then just make them weaker, but make them CONSTANT - not sometime you hit the jackpot and sometime you get fucking nothing).

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Harmless_Venom
Other way around.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Firespawn
I never said I agreed with it I just said your specified solution was shit

likme
likme

People still don't know about meatlock and kill my meatwagons without having a way to kill the horrors that lie within

Just beat some faggot chinese player with the legend cardback even though he played Raza on curve. I love this deck.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@likme
Playing gimmick decks

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Boy_vs_Girl
gimmick

It hit legend.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@likme
Give list even though I know they end up pulling 7/7s

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Unpack golden arfus in my last pack
Another leggo in the next

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Burnblaze
The true villain is bearshark.
dodges priest
why stop there, lets make it dodge all removal

Illusionz
Illusionz

@iluvmen
Excuse me, you are on fire!

takes2long
takes2long

@Illusionz
playing mage

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Lost a game I would have otherwise won because I hit my hero with a spell instead of putting it back.

Just kill me please.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

4 mana 3/3 or 3 mana 3/2 but not like this

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Spazyfool
He can't kill a 3/3 by Turn 4

hairygrape
hairygrape

Druid plays Living Mana
Immediately devolve them all
mfw

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

WHERE
ARE
THE
PACKS

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

i got my leggo from classic and frozen packs. now time for getting 1 leggo from un'goro, old gods and gadgetzan so i can start saving.

askme
askme

@Fuzzy_Logic

i got my 2 from pavel and best i got was a druid of the swarm and a mindbreaker. baka.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@askme
What? I still haven't got my packvels

5mileys
5mileys

@CouchChiller

server? I am EU.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@5mileys
NA

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Fuzzy_Logic

than wait i guess. dont even get hyped. those 2 were so shitty packs for me and why wouldn't they even let us choose? i already got everything i wanted from Frozen throne except Rotface so i would gladly pick another set for my gift packs. fucking Blizzjews.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@hairygrape
not rolling spell totem and maelstroming
gotta go for the max salt

Skullbone
Skullbone

@TurtleCat
give the druid his mana back
Are you retarded?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Skullbone
i have never once played an aggro druid who managed to get back into the game after clearing their living mana/ whatever board they have
doesn't matter how much mana they have if they have no cards left

RavySnake
RavySnake

@LuckyDusty
druid plays another living mana
you lose because you were retarded
good job

SniperWish
SniperWish

Do you rate him?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Have 2.4k dust. And 1 golden Hobart + 1 golden Arfus.

What should I craft or should I save for the next expac?
Have
DK Rexxar
DK Jania
Sindragosa
DK Uther
DK Andiun
DK Thrall
Moorabi
Rotface
Prince 2
Golden Arfus
The Lich King

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Need_TLC
What do you like to play? Definitely don't craft shit cards like Rotface. Sindragosa, Arfus and expecially Moorabi tough. Everything else is viable, but depends on what you like. Objectively the best one in that list right now is Prince 2 tough

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Bidwell
READING
COMPREHENSION
NIGGA

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Need_TLC
just craft dk anduin and prince 2, save the rest for the upcoming expansion

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Lord_Tryzalot
Oh shit I'm sorry. Useful stuff that you miss and is not gonna be rotated out in a few months would be Gul'dan DK, but is only really necessary for control warlock wich is a tier 3 or so. It can also be used in zoo but it works perfectly fine even without. Everything else that is good now (Raza, Fandral, Aya, Patches and some others) is on a clock so I wouldn't bother at this point.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Need_TLC
You should save, nothing else is fun/viable

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@haveahappyday
Those are the leggos I have...

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Need_TLC
The only ones you are missing are DK Malfurion, DK Valeera and DK Gul'dan. That said, 2400 dust isn't much, so I'd save the dust unless you really want to play a particular deck

Inmate
Inmate

@CouchChiller
@Soft_member
Oh right, DK Malfurion is a solid card all around, but I'm not sure of Druid situation as a class after the jade boys and Mire Keeper will be rotated out now that Innervate is shit.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Soft_member
DK Valeera isn't even used in the current rogue deck. Plus he has 5K dust since golden Hobart and golden Arfus is garbage.

Emberfire
Emberfire

can no longer play ranked because autism
fug

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Emberfire
You'll be a different rank in 15 minutes.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Supergrass
Then I shall wait.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

coin keleseth shadowstep keleseth turn one
8/8 hydra on 6 and 10/10 hydra on 7
still loses
Uncanny

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I just want a meta where this card is viable

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Dreamworx
It's already viable against big preist.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Harmless_Venom
no hydra on 5
second hydra just in time for anduin
Seems like bad luck to me.

Methshot
Methshot

@Harmless_Venom

coin keleseth shadowstep keleseth turn one

Pretty much always loses to any good tempo. The extra stats from shadowsteps on keleseth aren't worth a dead hand.

WebTool
WebTool

@Dreamworx
Priest
Evolve Shaman

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

ehehehehe

whereismyname
whereismyname

want to join Fireside
want to meet people
only play on PC
laptop is back at my parents house
pass by game shop with people playing
Feela bad man

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

For some reason blackrock mountain glitched on me and gave me all the heroic completed
Got the heroic cardback from it too

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Evil_kitten
I hacked your account and completed it. You're welcome.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Evil_kitten
I hacked your completion and accounted it. You're welcome.

hairygrape
hairygrape

play this
pick the card i want
don't get it
It doesn't say guess CORRECTLY what the fuck Activision fix this bug already.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@New_Cliche
Can you give me my free legendary that i was meant to receive from the lich king prologue

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

fuck off with your stories

Methnerd
Methnerd

Pavel packs into Kibler tier 1 legendary

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

WHERE ARE MY PACKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Dreamworx
Just a shit dirty rat desu

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@TreeEater
How is mindgames in any way comparable to dirty rat?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@CodeBuns
They each bring one of your opponents minions into play duh.

@Sharpcharm
Just playing around mill

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Που ειναι τα παkσ μου Βεν Βροδοπουλε;

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

you can discard nether portal

SniperGod
SniperGod

To fufill my boredom, Post a character from anything and I will try to make a card based off them.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Ben the packs

Evilember
Evilember

what packs? I dont know what youre talking about

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Fuck I got Sindragosa from my HCT packs, I just want an ultimate infestation.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Ben!

Ben!

Beeeen

The packs Ben

Soft_member
Soft_member

We did it /hsg/!
Made it to rank 10! Thank you for all your support and a special thanks to sniffposter and pedoversefag, I couldn't have done it without you. For anyone interested I used devilsaur hunter,expext to see it topping the tier lists soon haha

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Emberfire
how is this a serious question
anduin is a trap

whereismyname
whereismyname

Whelp, I remember why I quit arena. First loss was mage with cabalist's tome into two blizzards and a frozen clone, giving him enough stall and value to win, the second loss was because of a frost bitch jaina on turn 9. Epic stories for sure.

Damn, I feel like this deck could have gotten to 10 wins easy, but if I'm correct I should stop now as Blizzard will give me 7 win prizes and a refund? I'm a gambling man, I'm tempted to do a couple more though.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@whereismyname
I feel like this deck could have gotten to 10 wins easy
When you restrict yourself to 2 losses only, even getting 10 wins is pretty difficult. I've had a deck that went 0-2, but then I won 12 times in a row.

Technically you don't lose much if you gamble, since you can just start another arena run afterwards and get that to 2 wins. 7 wins to stop at though, since the rewards increase quite a lot from 6 wins.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Evil_kitten
I'm not sure if I can stomach another run to be honest. It's a hell of a lot better now that synergy picks are gone, but it still has a lot of problems that have been around for a while now. Going first vs second, rng bullshit cards like mc tech and mad bomber, win more cards like scalebane and bonemare etc.

There's so much rng in arena that I can feel my heart rate increase substantially at certain times. Perhaps it's because the stakes are higher than average ladder games, but still

takes2long
takes2long

How valuable would you guys say the cards from Kara are? Are there enough worthwhile ones to justify the price?

viagrandad
viagrandad

Watch 3 (three) dreamhack matches
All feature decks different from the meta
Casters aren't homosexual streamers and do have actual in game knowledge
Players have sportsmanship
/hsg/ thinks it's boring
I forgot that this general is full of underages

Soft_member
Soft_member

@takes2long
Swashburglar (vital in tempo rogue)
Priest of the Feast (vital in razakus)
Malchezaar's Imp (common in zoolock)
Maelstrom Portal (vital in token shaman)
Babbling Book (common in most mage decks), Medivh's Valet (vital in secret mage)
Kindly Grandmother (vital in hunter)
Enchanted Raven (vital in aggro druid)
Medivh (sometimes run in jade druid)

Basically, the only meta deck that doesn't run karazhan cards is some variants of jade druid.

idontknow
idontknow

'ok'

King_Martha
King_Martha

@viagrandad
Casters aren't homosexual streamers and do have actual in game knowledge

?????

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Soft_member
Can those cards be rotated out or are the considered part of classic?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Snarelure
They are rotated in the first expansion of 2018 (early april).

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

When/why did this game turn to shit? I used to have so much fun playing this... now I often just shut it down after 1 game because it's always the same bullshit. Any deck that can compete in the meta is bullshit, so you play against them 24/7, and if you want to climb, you have to also play them and rely on said bullshit.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@PurpleCharger
When the Standard rotation happened

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Emberfire
Disabled girls are cute!!

5mileys
5mileys

@PurpleCharger
For me it's when they made Arena standard. They just will not stop fucking with Arena and its gone from my favourite mode to something I never touch.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@PurpleCharger
it's all on Blizzard not wanting to have a flop expansion and fuck a quarterly.

say the cards optimal power level is 6/10. below that being too situational or unplayable, and above that being OP, too good/flexible, or outright broken.

Well, say they release an expansion where the power level hover around this point, so it's balanced and all. Then the next expansion comes in... If they aim for 6/10 again, the thing is that the players might not want to make the switch. Because why change a 6/10 for another 6/10? But that's not really the biggest risk; The real risk is, what if they fucked up and what they thought was a 6/10 xpac is a 5.5/10? Then no one will play it because that's a downgrade. And as it's hard to estimate how good/bad cards are exactly before watching what people are doing with them, they can't take that chance. Because if the cards are no good people won't buy packs to get them. Meaning, sure they can't ALL be bad, but if there is very little cards worth getting, people will buy very few packs because they won't need much dust.

And that's terrible for Blizzard not only for a gameplay perspective (people play the same shit they played for months), but mostly from a $ perspective; No one buys their cards, looks terrible in their quarterly.

So instead of aiming for 6/10 they aim for 7/10. So everyone wants to buy their packs because it's not just a different playstyle, it's an UPGRADE. You need them. And even if they fuck up, they still get say 6.5/10 so people still need them. The problem with this is that the next expansion has to be 7.5/10 or 8/10, and so on.

Because they can't afford to fuck up and make an unpopular expansion. And by that I don't mean "an expansion people don't like", I mean an expansion with bad cards people won't play.
So they make everything stronger so it doesn't happen. It makes for a bad gameplay experience, but it sells packs anyway so Blizzard is happy.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@PurpleCharger
@iluvmen
The INSANE power creep is really easy to see anyway;

Look at what people thought was bullshit in previous expansion and what is bullshit now. They nerfed the druid FoN/SR combo back then because people thought it was bullshit to deal 14 (FOURTEEN!) damage from an empty board, or 22 with double savage roar.

People thought it was so fucking unfair for a 2 cards combo that Blizzard fixed it.
Today? 10-14 damage a turn is an average priest turn. Not like their big OTK-type turn, just an average one. Their 'standard' big turn is 20. Still with just 2 cards, velen and mindblast. Same amount of cards as FoN/SR, but 6 more damage. And you can push more than that. Add 4 damage for every 0 mana spell you got. Add 8 damage for a smite. So you can push 32 damage in a turn. But it's not a one time thing unlike FoN/SR, even if you survive the 20-32 damage turn, it keeps going after that, with easily 6-10 damage every turn, ON TOP of all the cards they're playing that you still to deal with.

TL;DR : The bullshit we have to deal with now is more than 2 times stronger that the bullshit they NERFED back then because it was deemed too strong.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I hope you guys don't seriously watch and get invested in """competitive""" hearthstone

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@haveahappyday
Emi! Just Emi! Emi is cute cute cute!

Supergrass
Supergrass

@BunnyJinx
invested, not really... watch yeah. I have more fun watching the "competitive" hearthstone, than playing it, desu.

Not this one tho. I used to watch a lot of it, but in HCT I got so fucking bored, I shut down the stream most a priest deck came in, and that was like 30-40% of the games.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@PurpleCharger
I actuall find this year much more enjoyable than the previous one and I feel like they slightly unfucked themselves, probably introduced some legit process of designing cards instead of asking Steve from accounting for ideas and implementing them without testing first.
But it's still Hearthstone and it's always going to be Hearthstone and I just grew tired of this game.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@LuckyDusty
That's what new mechanics should prevent btw. But something like a warlock DK is not a new mechanic that enables new archetypes. It's just a big enhancer that needs to be played.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Does Nemsy have a sorry emote like Arthas?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@LuckyDusty
FoN/SR was bullshit because there were so many ways of killing you come turn 8 or whatever with unnerfed Innervate, Thaurissan, and a host of sticky GvG/Naxx minions.
Priest is bullshit, but it will not kill you on turn 8, giving you time to kill him or armor up and play more and more bigger men when he's out of removal.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@CodeBuns
Yea

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@SniperGod
I think we just got bamboozled.

King_Martha
King_Martha

MOMMY

Barnes pulled YShaarj, get the cammmeerrrraaaaaa!

Nojokur
Nojokur

i have no idea how anyone wins a match with razakus priest. i have got raza before turn 15 or so maybe 1 game today (i've played around 10)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@King_Martha
top kek
And it's funny because it's 100% true.

5mileys
5mileys

@King_Martha
vs big priest
almost every build a beast gives me a poisonous minion

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@King_Martha
He bricks
Turn 6 he summons a 5/5 barnes

Booteefool
Booteefool

Gnomeferatu is fucking cancer

happy_sad
happy_sad

Is there somewhere a list with all the viable nzoth decks in standard atm? I know that nzoth warrior is okay and I think quest priest could work as well but anything else?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Supergrass
open Pavel pack #1
3 commons, that Bloatbat rare and an Ultimate Infestation
open Pavel pack #2
3 commons, that Bloatbat rare and an Ultimate Infestation
UI was one of the few good epics I had left to get, but was too cheap to craft
Thanks Pavel. I'm no longer locked out of playing Druid.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

there is apparently a fireside gathering where i live
everybody is either AFK or just autodeclining matches

what do i have to do to get the fat gnome anyway? just play a match?

Soft_member
Soft_member

No packs
REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BEN

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

still no packs
I'm not even sure I want to keep on playing this game but I'm still obsessed about getting my packs

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Supergrass
play some pirate warrior to get my daily quest done quickly
run into 4 hunters with golakkas IN A ROW

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@PurpleCharger
Basically every deck techs in Golokka Crawler it seems now.
Swashburglar, corsair or patches are in at least half the decks you encounter on ladder, so it really makes sense.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

is there a good priest deck that plays shadowreaper, doesn't play raza and isn't big priest?

4 games in a row now that i draw to less than 12 cards and don't get raza in a single one so i guess i'm not skillful enough to play this deck

massdebater
massdebater

@AwesomeTucker
You can try to fit it in dragon priest.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@idontknow
not silencing the radiant elemental to deny lethal and playing meme geist on six to kill inner fire
At least you got that zero mana hero power :^)

farquit
farquit

@AwesomeTucker
Mech Priest, get them spare parts for your machine gun.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@LuckyDusty
Same amount of cards as FoN/SR, but 6 more damage.
Conveniently forgetting that this requires 9 mana in a class without Innervate or ramp AND a specific card to be drawn and played beforehand. Also Mind Blast by itself is absolutely useless unlike either FoN or SR and the same can be argued for Velen which is just a War Golem on 7.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Can Uther DK kill adventure bosses?

Skullbone
Skullbone

frost lich jaina is easily one of the most bullshit cards ever printed

SniperGod
SniperGod

????

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

FUCK I got 7 wins for the first time this week but got greedy and went for one more match and lost
Should have saved it, now I have to pray my next draft is good enough

idontknow
idontknow

Am i the only one that didnt get (4) packs?

TreeEater
TreeEater

How the fuck do I win against Heroic Ragnaros?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@idontknow
Like 2 people got 4 packs here.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I voted for Pavel, how many pack will I get?

massdebater
massdebater

@PurpleCharger
this @Burnblaze
The only deck I have never seen run it are priest.

Hell, I regularly see decks that have pirates, run&use it (on my pirates, or on their own sometime if I'm not using any pirate).

happy_sad
happy_sad

@massdebater
Golakka crawler is commonly run in raza priest because even if you don't get any extra value from it, it's a 2-mana refresh your hero power later on.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Ya winnin, son?

SniperWish
SniperWish

@DeathDog
Current priest would wipe out the floor with them past druids, regardless of all this. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. The situations are not exactly the same? Priests have downsides over that deck?

Yeah they do. In the same way that a plain 2 mana 30-4 would have a downside over a 2 mana 1-5 taunt. It's still clearly superior, so much above the power level that mentioning the downside is just ridiculous.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@StrangeWizard
2 I think.

@happy_sad
Heh, variance I guess, I literally have never seen a priest run it in this xpac. 100'ish vs priest in the tracker.

likme
likme

@TreeEater
my winrate is 58% but for some reason I'm not moving an inch forward... I'm not sure if the tracker is fucking something up or what. I was rank 5 last week and I'm rank 7 now.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@SniperWish
Current priest would wipe out the floor with them past druids, regardless of all this
err what
How's a deck that can't even start killing you until turn 8 supposed to wipe the floor with a deck that used to routinely win around turn 8 if you'd left any poor shitter on the board?

5mileys
5mileys

@likme
how did you manage to fall below 5 user?

Techpill
Techpill

@Need_TLC
Some lists might cut it I guess, Wild Pyro might be more popular especially with Auchenai and Circle since it has much more uses, but it wasn't that uncommon.

TreeEater
TreeEater

The only fireside gatherings near me are at schools.
As a 20 something year old. Walking into a highschool to complete the new fire side gathering events is out of the question. Colleges I could, but there's not really a room where everyone meets. Sitting in the parking lot would make me specious to security and "Game meet up thing" doesn't sound like the best excuse. I could set my own up, but having random people meet at a random public place sounds more like a drug deal than Halloween event.
What do?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@TreeEater
Just GPS spoof it you mongoloid

cum2soon
cum2soon

@TreeEater
Dont worry, you will fit with the other kids if you are so retarded

askme
askme

"gathering will be held at my home."

Welp, time to get date raped over HS

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@TurtleCat
Huh, by not leaving shit on the board and by having infinite heals and removal?
Priest used to have a 4-attack weakness (which druid had a lot of) but they don't even have that anymore. Dragonfire potion, pint-size potion, Kazakus... Priest have lots of tools to remove >4 and <4 minions, but now they also have lots of tools to remove the 4 attacks as well.
they can :
-remove 1 low attack minion
-remove 1 high attack minion
-remove lots of low attack minions regardless of health
-remove lots lot <6hp minions regardless of attacks
-remove infinite 1hp (or 2hp with thalnos) minions
-remove just about anything with Kazakus
and of course, when they anduin, remove all >5 minions.

You seriously think that FoN/SR druid would kill priest?
Well good job dealing 14 damage to me with your 9 mana combo, I can use the 4 mana heal (wtv the name) and holy nova, all minions died and I heal back exactly 14, GG? Or he can just thalnos/lifesteal, heal for 8 and clear the board for 4 mana, and with thalnos draw it just cost 1 card.

It's not just about priest and this druid either. Pretty much any tier 1 deck in this meta would annihilate the old decks (old meaning more than a month away) because xpac are ever increasingly powerful.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@askme
at least you'll have a story to tell your friends

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@5mileys
I don't know? Wait is that not possible? Maybe I was rank 6 close to rank 5 then. Anyway I'm losing ranks, despite my winrate being (reasonably) above 50%.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

gathering side right in my building
play a game
get fat gnome
won't even use her

feels good man

Methnerd
Methnerd

@CodeBuns
he thinks FoN trees are permanent
kek

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Playing with the new warlock hero IS LIKE PLAYING WITH A FUCKING CHILD
I HATE IT
FUCK BLIZZARD

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Raving_Cute
Suits the average warlock player then.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Fuzzy_Logic
I have giant fbi van, guess Im going to make them wonder whos stalking them. Get the new hero, then yell thanks for the warlock.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Her voice is annoying as fuck

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

tfw hardstuck at rank 8
mage is so underpowered that I can't beat anyone even tho I made this stupid control deck with doomsayers and jaina
buff mage and nerf other classes when

Methshot
Methshot

@CodeBuns
Have fun dealing with t1 Innervate shade of naxx or old Innervate into just about whatever
but I would do this 9-mana combo when druid hits me with the trees, teehee XD
You somehow assume you would have 9 mana when you're about to die which is how I assume you didn't really play the game before standard and are just now theorycrafting while completely forgetting that FoN and Innervate both got nerfed to shit.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Methshot
Shades along with piloted shredder. anything on the board and suddenly force + roar combo is hitting you for a lot more than 14.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

MY

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKS

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@TreeEater
GPS spoof it motherfucker. Use Nox emulator for it.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

opponent gets crypt lord into moroes in the brawl

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Tfw I need 17360 dust to get 2 copies of the adventure cards I want
wild dust discount when

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@SomethingNew
When iceblock is but a distant memory.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@CouchChiller
just buy them brah

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Anyone know any current NA locations/coordinates I can spoof?

t. lonely faggot

Soft_member
Soft_member

@viagrandad
giving money to Jewzzard
never

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Lord_Tryzalot
tfw a spoofed a location from Newfoundland and someone was nice enough to give it to me

B L E S S N E W F I E S

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Make a F2P account
Get the 3 free KotFT packs popup
I get no packs
???

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Methshot
Sucks that we can't playtest this due to nerfs and all but I'd definitely put my money on priest (over a best of 7 or something as to reduce variance). Jade druid would obliterate that druid too, and Keleseth Rogue as well.

The only decks in this meta that could possibly lose against old druid are meme decks.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@TalkBomber
YOU DID IT AGAIN BEN!!!

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Shifter brawl
Never get anything from Shifter
Again.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Finally passed the 1000 dust threshold. We big boy now! What's the first thing I should craft? Would be cool to make a nice Priest deck if that helps with suggestions. Never crafted anything before so this is very exciting!

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

stuck in rank 10
I can't stand this fucking meta.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Voted for OldGoy. How many packs will I get? And when?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Firespawn
Just got my 2 packs after I wrote the post. What are the odds.

askme
askme

excuse me, small indie company?

Evilember
Evilember

@eGremlin
Do you mean 10.000 dust? Average t1 decks cost around 10.000 dust.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@haveahappyday
Play wild, you might actually have fun

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I genuinely fucking hate this brawl.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@AwesomeTucker
tfw torn between treachery millock and demonlock in wild

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Do arena
Druid plays a 1/5 taunt on turn 2
Can't do a god damn thing about it
How is this ok

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Raving_Cute
Krullock is an insanely strong deck and incredibly satisfying to play. It destroys the ever-loving shit out of priests as well.

Only jumped into wild since thursday, but have a 82% winrate against priests while climbing from 18 to 8 so far. 100% from 18 to 10.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@hairygrape
Drop a list for me.

girlDog
girlDog

@hairygrape
Reno priest is favored against reno lock. See vS.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Enemy player Shifts into 2 Sylvanus in a row
THIS IS SO FUN

happy_sad
happy_sad

@girlDog
I really don't see how that's even the case from the theoretical point of view. Just bait out the removal and revive.

Also leeroy + po + faceless makes for easy 20 damage sudden burst.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Where are my cyka packs? EU here.

Techpill
Techpill

@happy_sad
And reno priest bursts you for 32 with spawn of shadows and 4 cards.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@happy_sad
Rank 15-8
Relevant in any control matchup

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Ok, so I installed nox, now how do I connect to a fireside gathering with it?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@eGremlin
There were days a thousand dust could get you a nice competitive deck. Those days are gone, get nine thousand more and come back for budget deck recommendations.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I really don't see the appeal of the arena. You cant actually earn more gold out of it, because you would always make more gold grinding out quick wins in casual instead of going through a bunch of slow as fuck arena games. There's very little skill to it, most of it comes down to luck. What the fuck is the point of this game mode?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Need_TLC
You get free packs from the current expansion.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@cum2soon
You're right. Better off watching the top 0,01% of the world play.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Need_TLC
you always get a pack and some gold back. you somewhat get back what you put in, and sometimes more than that

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@w8t4u
I dont understand how is that related to the fact that rank 10 doesnt have a clue of control matchups and anecdotal evidence is retarded there.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Need_TLC
More fun than "grinding out gold for 3 hours a day playing the same aggro deck"

Inmate
Inmate

@LuckyDusty
Right and you can probably extend that to saying that anyone not in the top 100 has no clue about control matchups.

What's the relevance here when talking toe some guy looking for a deck to play ladder with?

The deck will probably still continue to smash priests up to rank 5, which is all I care about.

But have fun with your high level legend control games my man.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@eGremlin
trying to make a priest deck with 1000 dust

eh you can craft the shadow visions i guess
only missing other ~6 epics and about 5 legendaries

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Inmate
I am not legend, i am rank 2 actually at the moment and not a high level control player by any means.

But i can say that i eat warlock for breakfast with my higlander priest and itll have the same value of your aportation.

Vs at least is actual data

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@TreeEater
Standard or wild?

happy_sad
happy_sad

@VisualMaster
We were talking about wild since the beggining i thought

takes2long
takes2long

@TreeEater
@LuckyDusty

Just as I thought. 90% of VS data is based on ranks 20-10 since the massive majority of players is within those ranks.

From rank 5-Legend the matchup is considered neutral based on the data.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Just got my second loss with this, it's probably best to stop the run and save until Tuesday right?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@SomethingNew
or be a man and finish the run while you're warmed up

SniperGod
SniperGod

@takes2long
So you were wrong all along?
The matchup is not favoured for warlock and theres a lot of variation in winrate control matchups at lower ranks?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@SomethingNew
Tuesday might be even worse. There is probably some retarded combinations with cross class heroes.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@takes2long
0.518 in favor of reno priest

viagrandad
viagrandad

Excuse me brode, where are my packs?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Are swashburglars worth running if I don't have patches?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@SomethingNew
Yes.

@BinaryMan
Your run gets automatically retired on tuesday, you get given rewards for the wins you have and a free arena ticket. For this reason, you should have an active arena run before tuesday because it's essentially free.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

What are the arena class tiers right now?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@BunnyJinx
https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6vqvn3/while_jaina_is_distracted_by_her_new_dk_powers/

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I actually going to the gathering now. Wish me luck /hsg/

WebTool
WebTool

@TreeEater
admitting to playing highlander priest
literally the same as admitting you like mpreg

Firespawn
Firespawn

@SniperGod
You claimed that reno lock should be destroyed by priest. Claiming that rank 20-10 games have no relevance at all while referring to rank 20-10 data. At best the decks are evenly matched.

Was I wrong that reno lock destroys priest? Yeah probably in part, not at all within the ranks I clearly showed though.

Compared to that you claim the contrary and you don't even look up the correct data to support it.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Firespawn
I just stated that control matchups are badly played in lower ranks

You dont even read what you're replying too

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Raving_Cute
Then don't interject in a reply chain

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

ywn be this much of a cuckold

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Raving_Cute
READING COMPREHENSION NIGGA

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

How do I remove things with Druid?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Evil_kitten
Play big things and use them to trade things. Or run Naturalize and make your opponent draw exactly what he needed

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Raving_Cute

Krullock is a strong and fun deck, destroys priests between rank 18-8 so far
Reno priest is favored against reno lock. See vS. (rank 20-10 vS)
I really don't see how that's even the case from the theoretical point of view
Rank 15-8, Relevant in any control matchup
Rank 5-L vS. Shows that the matchup is neutral, priest not strongly favored at all
So you were wrong all along?
You claimed reno lock is favored against priest
You don't even read what you're replying to, I'm the same person that has been replying all this time!
READING COMPREHENSION NIGGA

Sure thing my man

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@ZeroReborn
Wait is it confirmed that active arena runs get an extra ticket on top of the free one that everyone gets anyway?
The news post says you get rewards plus an arena ticket, but doesn't specify you'll get two because of it.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Evil_kitten
You Wrath, Swipe, Mtc, Doomsayer, Spreading Plague so it doesn't matter anyway, DK, UI it, hit it with Jades, Naturalize..

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

How do you guys manage to save up gold?
I'm sitting on 455 gold and it's making me go crazy

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

priest favored against reno lock*

Methshot
Methshot

@Lord_Tryzalot
Reno priest is favored against reno lock. See vS. (rank 20-10 vS)

I didn't say that.

Rank 15-8, Relevant in any control matchup
i said that.

I can't read so i wasn't wrong!
Keep it up buddy

WebTool
WebTool

@Methshot
Sure so what does it have to do with reading comprehension if the one person that was responding is suddenly exchanged with a different person replying, and the first person disappeared?

Inmate
Inmate

@Lord_Tryzalot
compez...

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Can someone come spoof here? 55.689591,13.2377862

5mileys
5mileys

@Fried_Sushi
And then everyone at the event started banging my gf, and I masturbated until the last redditor cummed inside her! Damn spoofers never got a piece of the action!

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Inmate
I will plug the most fun deck Hearthstone has ever seen and you will like it

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

are pavel packs in for eu yet?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@RavySnake
Awesome, thank you.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Spazyfool
EU btw

likme
likme

alleycat armor up turn 1 in brawl
opponent drops dreadscale
Epic brawl, Blizzard.
It's not like I don't already have a 10% winrate because of awful fucking RNG.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@likme
I hero power+play Dragon Egg in t1
Opponent plays Dreadscale

Emberburn
Emberburn

@likme
playing warrior in a random cards brawl

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

BROOOODE

w8t4u
w8t4u

when they topdeck kill command

Emberburn
Emberburn

NA GOT PACKS YET?

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Emberburn
I got 5 Rogue/Warrior wins quest and I don't have decks for them.
I want to die.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Sir_Gallonhead
better start re-crafting those leggos if you want to play with them anytime soon boy

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Emberburn
Due to the limited availability of knights of the frozen throne packs, not all players will receive them. If you have yet to receive your packs, you weren't one of the lucky ones.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Is Keleseth required for tempo rogue? I have Xaril and can craft something like Edwin or vilespines from the free legos in the first 10 packs of my f2p deck but I'm not sure where to take it.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@SniperWish
so play rogue

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@iluvmen
google "rdu super budget rogue"

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Emberfire
I have even worse experience with Rogue.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@iluvmen
is keleseth required for keleseth rogue?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@BunnyJinx
There are tempo rogue decks with crabs and evis in place of keleseth

5mileys
5mileys

@BunnyJinx
I know tempo rogue has become equivalent to keleseth rogue but that's why I'm asking. I remember meme man trump mentioning that there's a list that runs stuff like golakka instead of keleseth and it's doing really well.

@Dreamworx
That's interesting I guess. I'm not quite THAT budget as I have some dust I can throw around but it gives some ideas.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@whereismyname
those are just bad aggro rogues

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Spazyfool
he non-Keleseth builds have emerged as a result of Tempo Rogue’s dominance and are aimed to target the mirror matchup (and are less recommended for a diverse meta). Eviscerate is a very efficient removal tool and provides reach in control matchups when necessary. Both Gyong and Kagome hit #1 legend with non-Keleseth builds, a testament to the current strength of the Tempo Rogue shell
Good enough apparently

Firespawn
Firespawn

roguefag roping every turn in the brawl
starts to make a play
only manages to play coin into nothing because his turn ends

cum2soon
cum2soon

45.5251312,-73.5502859

someone come get nemsy with me? NA

takes2long
takes2long

@Flameblow
Turn 6 lethal wasn't a meme or a pirate warrior/aggro druid only thing before standard and that was in a meta with belcher and healbot.
If your deck could never win on turn 6, it'd better be freeze mage and even then it lost to the trees.
You don't seem to realize just how much shit got nerfed so that they could make 8-mana cards like shadowreaper playable in the first place, and I'm not even talking about druid nerfs exclusively. Old aggro shaman with unnerfed rockbiter and tuskarr would buttfuck raza priest, for example.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

play a monk to 20 in Wow to get Lyadrin
Murloc down the Lich King to get Arthas
Still using Uther

Why is he so much better?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@TurtleCat
Because Liadrin is shit and blizzard was too jewish with Arthas' VA.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@TurtleCat
Why is he so much better?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

arthas' art looks like its from another game entirely, looks like trash

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Lets be serious for a moment. Is there anyone here who has unironically never hit below rank 10 before in this thread? Is the /hsg/ being shieldbearer meme just a meme?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

IF YOU COMPLETE ANOTHER ICC PROLOGUE MISSION ON MOBILE YOU GET ANOTHER LEGENDARY

massdebater
massdebater

@Fuzzy_Logic
Is that actually true?

happy_sad
happy_sad

watch friend play arena
his opponents from 1 to 10 wins have no curve, play braindead and have no lategame either

play arena myself
opponents at 2/2 and bellow have perfect curve and every answer in the game

Why is this? I can easily guide my friends to 12 wins but I average at 4 wins myself because my opponents have insane plays and insane luck, always.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

tfw u hit rank 5 especially early this month
tfw u get 3 stars into rank 1 just playing on and off between study sessions
I dropped down to rank 2 and 3 stars but it's tantalizing. I just have a test on tuesday and then I can beat my head against the wall until I make it.
Is every legend run this exciting or just the first?
I really want to get the card back so I can never use it

likme
likme

@Fuzzy_Logic
I got the notify too but it's probably just blizzard being a small indie company. Still, is someone wants to actually try just to be sure report here.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@happy_sad
Forced 50% winrate by blizzard.

Draft like an absolute retard
Average around 2,5 wins per run
Download heartharena
Suddenly decks are drafted well
Blizzard algorythm can't keep up with the sudden boost in "skill"
Average wins in the next 10 arena runs: 9
1 month later
Average arena run dropped back to 5 wins
This shit is so rigged it hurts

Playboyize
Playboyize

Did anyone else give up on Standard?

I've given in to the Wild N'zoth Mill Rogue memes.

I don't feel like anyone is entitled to have hope in this game anymore.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

lose close 20minute game
got to bed
wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night
realise what avenue I could have still taken to achieve victory
I think my brain is literally autistic

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

purge anime when

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Fuzzy_Logic
@massdebater
@likme
Pretty clearly not

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

play tier 10 deck in ranked
lose against tier 1 netdeck
he feels the need to emote constantly when he wins

faggots, all of you

FastChef
FastChef

@BlogWobbles
fuck off you smug cunt I know you emote like a bitch when your retard deck gets a god curve

Emberfire
Emberfire

@FastChef
I'm not a barnes priest like you candyass
stop projecting

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Boy_vs_Girl
Porbably not exactly forced, but there is defintely an algorhitm in place that matches you with people with similar winrates and games played in arena on top of matching your current score.
When I was doing the morgl quest and made an alt account for that, I've played a bunch of arenas and I've never gone below 10 wins because the opponents were so braindead while I average probably around 6 wins on my main account.

Inmate
Inmate

@BlogWobbles
I admit I sometimes do this when I'm on a tilt after losing to perfect curves and miraculous topdecks a couple times in a row and I know it's petty, but the whole game is.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Playboyize
tfw I used to remember when I first started and getting to Rank 18 was a multi-month struggle because I was new to all card games and didn't even know about deckbuilding or netdecking or curve

now get from Rank 24 to Rank 10 in 10 minutes while barely trying
It's an abstract feeling.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@FastChef
@Emberfire
not sending "thanks" after a long, entertaining games
I miss quest rogue, they sure had a lot of fun playing full 30 minutes of a game against Nzoth Paladin and losing a star

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

has your hs experience improved or gotten worse after you spent money on this game?
i feel if i spend any money on this i wont enjoy it as much or at all

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Most brainless deck to reach Legend with?
I was thinking jade druid, but maybe in the ladder it's better to play a "fuck you aggro" deck with some late-game answers as well, or maybe just aggro period, what are your thoughts?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Evil_kitten
welcome bundle felt like a good investment, I also got a good lego while I was nodust.
I recommend this if you are new and nothing else

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Evil_kitten
the money won't actually go anywhere. if you buy a pack, you'll get roughly 40 dust and feel like a retard. If you buy an arena run, you'll get to piss yourself off when your opponents drop some bullshit, and if you buy a portrait, you're stupid.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Evil_kitten
I've only ever bought LoE with money because I couldn't be arsed to grind that much gold for several cards wanted and then on Old Gods because I really wanted the preorder cardback.
So I suppose my experience did improve, but you're still playing Hearthstone in the end, just with more cards.

5mileys
5mileys

@Evil_kitten
I felt relief at first I was like
oh wow I really need to learn more to get good
after I spent money I was like
I really was good this whole time it is literally only the powerlevel of cards that mattered
And then I quit playing hearthstone

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@CodeBuns
Zoo or jade druid
I'm still not convinced zoo is that good, but the newer builds running bloodfury potion and spellbreakers are better suited to deal with big taunts or board clears so it should work fine.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@CodeBuns
pay attention to the meta around you and alternate between answers.
jade is good against priest but can get dumpstered by fast enough aggro starts
keleseth aggro is the fastest but can draw very awkward hands sometimes
big priest is the niggerest deck ever created. I can never seem to beat it as keleseth demonlock.
razakus is strong but has consistency issues. When they have their bullshit clear combos they seem unbeatable but theyre pretty easy to run over.

It's important to note that all of the tier-1 decks have some basically unbeatable lines that you'll just lose to sometimes. It's the nature of tier 1; you have to be a bit degenerate.
it seems most accurate to say that laddering is more about beating your head against the wall than being good at hearthstone, although honestly how good could anyone ever actually be at this game?

Bidwell
Bidwell

play hand of the gods

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Bidwell
I'd rather just play actual smite

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

go to sleep for 7 hours
wake up
still no packs
What the fuck BRODE

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Bidwell
what is this, some kind of unholy Eternal+Duelyst mashup?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Bidwell
Looks cool. Is it a deadgame?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Spamalot
why user? it only does 2 damage

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Bidwell
Looks like heroes of might and magic to me lad

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Stark_Naked
kek

MPmaster
MPmaster

artifact when

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

how do you people connect to these fireside gatherings with numbers using nox? I can't seem to find shit

takes2long
takes2long

@Poker_Star

Run nox.
Change location.
Run hearthstone.
Click friends list.
Click arrow.
Click fireside gathering.
Click scan.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Spamalot
God I wish Smite could go back to season 2 when items were good and the game wasn't full of quitters

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

whomst?

askme
askme

@PurpleCharger
Moorabi

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@takes2long
ty, friend but since I am EU I can only do this in EU fireside gatherings, right?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@PurpleCharger
what kind of pack is it

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@whereismyname
@askme

:thinking:

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Sharpcharm
time for wild secret hunter dk memes

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Fuzzy_Logic

You can set your account to NA and do one here, but you have to sit through the tutorial and there's bound to be one over there right now.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

wtf is this dreamhack meta where everyone brought pirate warrior

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Fuzzy_Logic
No, most EU people including myself got Nemsy from a gathering in Brazil in day0, but if you really wanna be weird about it, you can do what the other guy said and play on your NA account, Nemsy is account-wide anyway so if you get her on NA you'll have her on EU as well.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Fried_Sushi
I am a paladin main but I don't get why people love well met so much.
Someone care to explain?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@cum2soon
forced meme

Booteefool
Booteefool

@cum2soon
sometimes while I'm playing i like to close my hands around my mouth and say game quotes as they happen because they sound funny.
it seems really stupid as I type it out but I honestly get a kick out of it.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Booteefool
how autistic does one have to be to do this?

Evilember
Evilember

its so cute

King_Martha
King_Martha

@w8t4u
you'd be surprised how not autistic i am.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@w8t4u
very

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

just counted all the dust I could get from dusting all the superflous goldens I own, ie. where I already have the regular version
it amounts to exactly 10,000 dust if I counted correctly

it's not like I actually need the dust but that's a ton of dust and a lot more than expected so really tempted to pull the plug and dust all my goldens, should I /hsg/?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@lostmypassword
dont dust if you dont need it

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@w8t4u
Certainly not more autistic than a person "maining" a class in hearthstone

King_Martha
King_Martha

@King_Martha
that's something an autistic person would say to cover their tracks

idontknow
idontknow

@lostmypassword
you should dust goldens you're certain you'll never ever use, like spellweaver for example.

stuff like mana wyrm or flame imp you should keep though because golden staples for decks you like are dope as fuck.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@King_Martha
lets be real here anyone who plays hearthstone ironically or not is in someway autistic

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@King_Martha
it would really hurt my reputation here if people thought The Anonymous they all know and love was autistic. try to be reasonable

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@TalkBomber
Pirate Warrior was written off too quickly and is still a top meta deck, you can obviously see the value in bring the aggro deck that can beat Priest to a Last Hero Standing format, especially when you're not bringing zoo in its stead and plan to ban Rogue or Druid

Emberfire
Emberfire

JUST

Evilember
Evilember

@lostmypassword
Because of card changes and cards being HoF'd, you shouldn't dust any cards until you need the dust.

Techpill
Techpill

@Emberfire
and i thought i was overdoing at 30 wins from trying to level my classes equally

WebTool
WebTool

Post them boys

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@WebTool
that arena key
so you enjoy being verbally abused or what

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@WebTool
i never got the point of these posts

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@kizzmybutt
Playing Arena
I stopped doing it once I realized it was a scam.
And it's not fun at all

JunkTop
JunkTop

@GoogleCat
Bragging

farquit
farquit

@AwesomeTucker
i stopped doing it after i realised im an idiot that cant draft and make proper plays
hmmm that will make me looks stupid i better say something else
"i-its a s-scam"

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@farquit
implying drafting is hard
just use hearth arena lmao

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@JunkTop
what if i have nothing to brag about :c

King_Martha
King_Martha

@AwesomeTucker
level 60 priest
please do us all a favor and off yourself

DeathDog
DeathDog

@King_Martha
it's not my fault brode keeps giving me priest cards

askme
askme

@DeathDog
You should have resisted the temptaion my dude.
I don't blame you
I got raza and anduin from packs in a short amount of time

RavySnake
RavySnake

@farquit
not the guy youre replying to, but I stopped when I realized I was putting extra gold and time into the mode and receiving roughly a pack +/- some gold or dust and ALSO getting pissed regularly.
by comparison constructed is way less stressful and the rng is less infuriating.
Like, I get at high sample sizes the rng balances out and all that's left over is Pure Deck Building Skill but fuck that, I want to rank up and get wins toward my golden heroes.

Methshot
Methshot

Finally rank 5. Time to play meme decks in wild.
tfw the average rank of /hsg/ is 17

Evilember
Evilember

@RavySnake

I agree. Time and time again I give Arena a try and every time I feel like I've wasted 50g/half a pack of my choice.

It is a nice bit of fresh air when I get tired of constructed, but I always end up feeling annoyed/pissed. Maybe I'm not good at it, which means I don't enjoy it anyway.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@WebTool
Is there a way to de-level a class? I don't want people to think that I play Priest, even if it got to 50 just by doing quests when I was forced to.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Nude_Bikergirl
no, also
caring what people think
just play whatever you want

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Evil_kitten
I just don't want to be associated with that scum, that's all.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

BEN BRODE YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHERE ARE MY PACKS?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@TalkBomber
it's just hearthstone.
I can shitpost about how I want big priest players to be forced into camps all I want but I know at the end of the day it's just a game.
please separate this board's postings from your actual beliefs.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

why aren't mountain giant and molten giant elementals?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Deadlyinx
How can you even talk with all that priest cock in your mouth

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

any NA user playing games right meow? Need to spectate for a pack

VentoAureo#2740

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Deadlyinx
I'd agree with you if it was for anything else but Priest (and freeze mage) players are the worst kind of people even IRL

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Dreamworx
Because they're giants?

likme
likme

@Nude_Bikergirl
he doesn't play wild
he has to play casual mode AKA standard
he hasn't hit ranked 5 yet
in casual mode
Hitting rank 5 in wild was a lot harder than in standard; felt like everyone was a legend player past rank 8.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Raving_Cute
same dude

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@likme
I'm barely playing, just doing quests in ranked every 3 days, if I get to 5 good, if not who cares. I stopped tryharding a long time ago. Also when I used to play more wild was considered worse than casual, dunno if that changed recently.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@iluvmen
but they're made of elements

RumChicken
RumChicken

@likme
Not that guy but the problem with wild is that once you reach rank 10 every single opponent is a god damn reno priest it just crushes your soul

MPmaster
MPmaster

@SomethingNew
Rank 5 is where you get a huge boost in dust end of season. You want to get there and then goof off.

idontknow
idontknow

/ourguy/ at it again

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@idontknow
Is Eloise still single? I want to be her slave and serve her

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Skullbone
Nope.

Many of the giants on Azeroth were created by the titans as part of their ordering of Azeroth, meant to protect and oversee the land and ocean. According to Brann Bronzebeard, they were affected by the Curse of Flesh, but in less scope

In the early days of the Great Dark Beyond's formation, shards of fractured Light were sent through the universe. Upon hitting the planets they'd encounter, they would infuse them with the spark of life. The most common and primordial form of life to appear was the elementals, who now populate nearly every world of the Great Dark.[7] The elementals are nourished by the Spirit energy of the planet they live on.

Techpill
Techpill

Shifter Zerus transforms into a minion equal to or lower than your current mana

There, i fixed this stupid brawl

RumChicken
RumChicken

@idontknow
that fucking baloon face lmao

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Nude_Bikergirl
oh a fellow priest player. welcome <3

DeathDog
DeathDog

@MPmaster
I know, I've been getting to 5 for a year and a half, legend when I actuallt tried to, but I just can't care anymore. I'm loaded anyway, a bit less dust from time to time won't hurt. Take the timestamped legend card back as proof I guess.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@likme

this month was the first time i played more than 5 games of wild. it was the easiest rank 5 climb of my life, and I was playing fucking Reno Zoo.

might be anecdotal, but from only personal experience, i think your hot take is fucking stupid.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Techpill
literally no thought involved
just put down a minion and past
yeah that sounds really fun, user

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Sir_Gallonhead
then why is Snowfury Giant an elemental?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

tired of playing against aggro decks every other game where they're stacked with pirates/Patches
put some Golakkas into my deck to counter it
play 11 straight games
not one fucking person is playing a pirate

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Snarelure
Snarelure

@RumChicken
take it back bitch

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Can't people are flipping their shit over some literalwho gnome, Gul'dan is way better anyways.

happy_sad
happy_sad

arena has been kooky today

Bidwell
Bidwell

@RumChicken
Pretty sure I won at least 70% of my games against priest. Just play zoolock.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Bidwell
That's not the point, the point is that playing vs Priest is infuriating no matter how it goes. And doing it for every single game is a torture.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Bidwell
Oh I was playing zoolock.
It didn't stop them from having an answer every single fuckin time

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Dreamworx
Standard is where all of the idiots play, you can hit rank 5 with an 90%+ winrate if you are competent. Wild is where everyone is a legend player and won't make dumb plays past rank 10. Not sure how you find wild easier.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Emberfire
what's wrong with you?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@CodeBuns
lmao, the one time I decided to play wild I cut trough the ranks like a hot knife on butter, what the fuck are you on about? holy shit, it's true that wildfags are the vegans of Hearthstone.

farquit
farquit

@happy_sad

He just had enough

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Skullbone
I don't want to scare you but technically everything is made of elements.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Methnerd
vegans
healthier diet
better moral arguments
harder to do compared to the standard diet
standard dieters bash on vegans despite this
Guess it is accurate

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@BlogWobbles
My dick is made of raw photons

SniperWish
SniperWish

@StonedTime
Don't vomit out your hand and play around AOE. Be careful using discard spells when you have Bloodreaver Guldan in hand unless it will win you the game. Don't play cards that make potion of madness good in the early game.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Nude_Bikergirl
Holy shit it's true

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@SniperWish
Unfortunately I don't have Bloodreaver so I replaced him with Jaraxxus

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Nude_Bikergirl
does this mean playing Wild makes your appendix weaker

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Burnblaze
tfw dick so pale she's labelled a necrophilliac

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Burnblaze
ur dicks a wave AND a particle lol

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@BlogWobbles
Shadow realm fags btfo

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@LuckyDusty
Thats why you can't beat priest. Bloodreaver is mandatory for the deck, especially in wild.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@StrangeWizard
He says, disregarding Pirate Warriors and every Huntard ever.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Need_TLC
Oof

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

MUST FEED

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@idontknow
mfw I realized Trump is the biggest alpha male in the hearthstone scene

Methnerd
Methnerd

Activision filed a patent years ago on rigging matchmaking to subconsciously manipulate players into buying more in-game items
Includes things like pitting new players or players with lesser items against veterans with better items they feel encouraged to buy/craft those powerful items
Claims they haven't used it yet in any of their games
All those match tracking screenshots of hs players changing decks or replacing one card and suddenly getting a string of perfect counter opponents
Really expands my almonds.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Methnerd
All those match tracking screenshots of hs players changing decks or replacing one card and suddenly getting a string of perfect counter opponents
That's not what the patent was for though. The patent was for a few things, but the big ones were placing players in situations where buying DLC that supported their play-style would be heavily adventitious. So you take a guy who uses a lot of long range weapons, and match him up with someone who has the DLC sniper rifle in a map that favors snipers.

In Hearthstone terms, it would be like if the game saw you were using an unoptimized Jade Druid without Ana or DK Malfurion, and matched you with an optimized Jade Druid, in order to make you go "I should craft Ana and DK Malfurion to make my deck better."

It wasn't just guys with expensive DLC being matched with opponents they could steamroll.

idontknow
idontknow

@Garbage Can Lid
https://youtu.be/6ioHv2b5g1g?t=124

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Methnerd

Completely anecdotal evidence, but my Hunter deck has remained pretty consistent despite relatively few KoFT updates. New decks that are exclusively KoFT for me tend to be terrible. Think it's maybe the strength of the deck and your relative skill that decide these things, not hidden matchmaking.

whereismyname
whereismyname

The HS dev team literally never, ever learn. From one shit meta to another. They just can't stop themselves from making swingy, high-roll mechanics. Every single meta apart from patron warrior (which was the best meta btw) relied on a broken 1-2 drop.

Current flavour of the month is Prince Keleseth in literally every single deck ever. Drop him early on and you're golden, late game he's just a blank 2/2.

I wonder what the next stupid, swingy early drop will be. Every new expansion release is an exercise in frustration - there are so many well designed cards in most expansions, that get overshadowed by a couple of poorly thought out early drops. Even UI is fine I think, simply because it's a 10 mana card.

I suppose that the problem is, HS rewards high variance gamplay. If you hard-mulligan from a broken early game card like Keleseth, you are statistically more than likely to have it in your opening hand.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Emberfire
100 wins

Why? It's not like this is an especially quick brawl or anything, and there's no way to cheese it..

Techpill
Techpill

@PurpleCharger
This has happened more times to me than I have actually drawn Barnes from the deck.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

how do i emote without coming off as a douche?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Sharpcharm
Maybe he got 20 win-5-brawls quests

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@PackManBrainlure
Impossible

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@PackManBrainlure
Don't.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Sharpcharm
maybe your sister blew him for every brawl he won

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@haveahappyday
@Gigastrength
what if im just trying to congratulate my opponents luck?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Garbage Can Lid
I think you mean prison trump

Lunatick
Lunatick

Can I do it, anons?

massdebater
massdebater

OUTSKILLED BY RAMPO DROOD

girlDog
girlDog

Was having fun with this deck if anyone wants to try out. Won 5 out of 6 games (rank 10-9). It's definitely tier 1.5-2, but the surprise element is there and it has a good matchup with Keleseth decks.

Meat Wagon is probably my favourite card of this expansion. I remember playing the undead campaign in W3 when I was younger, Meat Wagons all the way

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Harmless_Venom
you just WP and hope for the best

sparse emote usage usually comes off alright, greetings at the start, wow for good rng on either side, etc

if they misinterpet it that's on blizz for giving us such a vague communication system. that said i think it's slightly better than the alternative, 12 year old russians telling me to suck dog dicks poorly translated at the start of every game

massdebater
massdebater

@girlDog
im gonna catch you and rape your boywomb. Noone plays unique decks in my game

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@girlDog
Looks pretty cool
Why pagle though, isn't it better to just run another runic egg or something?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Warlock turn 1 flame imp into voidwalker
spooky

Inmate
Inmate

Volcanic Potion or Babbling Book? Which one for Arena?

HearthArena says Book is better, but Lightforge thinks its the other one.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@GoogleCat
I was thinking it has the option of more consistent draw. Truth be told, it hasn't worked yet because it has pseudo-taunt. People try to kill it on sight.

I suppose you could swap him out for another egg, or a loot hoarder or something. The list is not set in stone.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Inmate
need to see deck

likme
likme

@haveahappyday
Second pick. I only have Mad Bomber so far.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I'm convinced anyone, even women, children, and the mentally disabled, can hit legend with jade druid.

Inmate
Inmate

@likme
removal is usually better in arena in general

Snarelure
Snarelure

@BunnyJinx
not me

SniperGod
SniperGod

@massdebater
boywomb
I didn't think it could get worse after boypussy, but here we are.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Time for another edition of the /hsg/ shieldbearer test. Since /hsg/ was so bad at the game they thought that Gush was a bad card, I will start off with something even easier.

Is this card too good, too bad, or balanced? Explain your reasoning.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@w8t4u
unoriginal custom cards

Supergrass
Supergrass

@w8t4u
Since it scales with spellpower, it's insanely powerful, feel bad for not thinking about that.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@w8t4u
It would be a bit too strong in miracle if only for the fact that it would make a turn 1 edwin easier to make thicc on top of doing absurd damage with or even without spell power.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@w8t4u
You were already btfo.

5mileys
5mileys

@hairygrape
He seems fine I guess, I just don't want to craft him after dusting him like three times.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Supergrass
@Harmless_Venom
Correct.
@eGremlin
Shieldbearer.

Here is a harder one. Is this card too good, too weak, or balanced. Explain your reasoning.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Raving_Cute
Mill me nigga
All demons

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@w8t4u
Broken as fuck, that much is obvious, Haven't seen Gush.

FastChef
FastChef

@Raving_Cute
Fun card, but would never ever be added to the game for obvious reasons.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Raving_Cute
it's ok, I know even hs can be a hard game for some people. feel free to test your card in a physical version of hs though.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@5mileys
I definitely wouldn't craft him just for that list. A loot hoarder is probably a fine replacement.

farquit
farquit

@AwesomeTucker
No pirates card back
Sucks to suck

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Still havent got my packs
Multi billion company btw

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@AwesomeTucker
shieldbearer posting someone elses legend card back
doesn't even show himself playing a match with it
Ebin

@FastChef
@CouchChiller
@New_Cliche
This one is harder to evaluate. But I would agree that the card is too strong. Not necessarily outright broken, but would probably be played in every warlock deck for differing reasons.

Here is the next card. A rework of nozdormu. Is this card too strong, too weak, or balanced?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Raving_Cute
5 mana 6/6, deal 2 dmg to your hero
Bad card for constructed

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Burnblaze
he's so bad he hasn't even gotten legend in hs
embarrassing

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Raving_Cute
Doesn't work in HS anyway since max deck size is 60 (or was it 50?).

Doesn't seem very good. Filling your deck with 1 Imps at random is just for memes at best. Reduce consistency, basically give up any kind of late game power...

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

tfw starcraft general is dead and is a patrician game yet your shitty magic rip off is still alive

fuck my life

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Burnblaze
Quest mage is good for going legend even tho it has a win rate of 33%

RavySnake
RavySnake

@CouchChiller
avoiding the question
Yet you will refuse to post a picture of you playing with the legend cardback. We both know you dont have it.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@ZeroReborn
it's not dead.
there are a lot of interesting people still posting there :>

happy_sad
happy_sad

@ZeroReborn
welcome to the fucking 21st century nigger

cum2soon
cum2soon

What day do our arena runs get retired?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@ZeroReborn
I feel you bro. I'd watch sc2 finals over hearthstone all day long

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@girlDog
How is this supposed to work exactly?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@RavySnake
sure, tell me the class and cards to put in the deck and I'll show you

you'll have to show yours too though

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Burnblaze
What do you mean, restart the game? Like, re-shuffle decks, draw new hands, back to 1 mana, clear board? If that's the case, this is very strong, probably on par with pre-nerf Yogg. It's just a panic reset button with no downsides for any slower deck. Plus to start with a free 3/3 on an empty board is ridiculous.

Would also lead to incredibly boring, long games, and I'm glad they won't print shit like this

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@cum2soon
theres an halloween event coming, plus makes kripp stop crying about muh gvg card oh mai gosh

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

>>193111111

@cum2soon
Don't you get a ticket that stacks?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Your packs are being held by me. Ben "The man also known as Director kun" Brode.

You want em? Come and get them Hearthcucks

MPmaster
MPmaster

@cum2soon
@haveahappyday
Was about to ask the same thing.

Do you want to have an active Arena run or not?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@haveahappyday
There are no dubs on this board sadly

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Nojokur
You could prob find a picture of someone with the legend card back with any cards in them.

But if you are serious about showing that you have it. Go into a ranked game, use a deck with shieldbearers, lorewalker cho, piloted shredder, and molten giant. Play two shieldbearers, a lorewalker cho, a piloted shredder on the board while having both of your molten giants in hand.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@girlDog
Agreed with that other user, Nat Pagle doesn't seem to fit... Actually lots of things don't seem to fit. If you need card draw, loot hoarder would at least kill 1 thing against aggro. This is just a taunt but does nothing else. If they kill it on the same turn it's 2 mana heal for 4, and if not, it's still just half a card.

And against control, I don't know, it's kinda whatever. I'm not sure what you deck is winning against desu. You don't have the big power to win endgame against control, and if you're trying to beat aggro it seems you're missing a lot of good antiaggro cards.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Is it worth putting southsea captain and deckhand into a tempo rogue if I don't have patches?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Master of Ceremonies has the most annoying attack sound holy shit.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Need_TLC
play a 6 card combo
ebin troll m8

SniperWish
SniperWish

MY
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKS

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@BinaryMan
no

Nojokur
Nojokur

@StrangeWizard
It's a mid-range to control deck. Play your minions on curve (apart from Pyro obviously), be smart about using your clears. You basically play minions that your opponent doesn't really want to kill (eggs, wagon) and buff them. It's a slower, but more pro-active control deck.

The meta is in a place where almost no one runs silence, and outside of Vilespine, removal is rare. Buffing is not as terrible as it used to be, and of course you often can have power turns with eggs on board, pyro + equality to clear the opponents minions and build a board.

Make sure to spread your buffs around. Often, a well-timed Kings or Bonemare just swings games.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Sir_Gallonhead
Shit what would be a good replacement for them then? It'll probably be a while before I can craft him.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Supergrass
Yea thats restarting the game. You also go back to the mulligan screen. That norzdormu is too easy of a card to realize its broken.

Here is a more challenging one.

Is this card too good, too weak, or balanced? Explain your reasoning.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Lunatick
shaku si7 agent tar creeper

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Nojokur
The meta is in a place where almost no one runs silence
kek

every single priest deck has silence, and that's 25% of the meta

Spamalot
Spamalot

@TurtleCat

bloodbloom shenanigans

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Supergrass
Shaku
Don't have right now either
Si7
Isn't that an auto include in every rogue deck anyways? Not really a replacement.
Tar creeper
Elemental tempo rogue would work I guess. Not exactly what I had in mind but since the account is f2p it could work.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@TurtleCat
Bad in control, absolutely broken in zoolock

Firespawn
Firespawn

@BinaryMan
the year of our Lord 2000+17
don't have patches

What game are you playing then? Clearly not Hearthstone.
Warrior - need Patches.
Rogue - need Patches.
Shaman - need Patches.
Warlock - need Patches.
Even is Hunter and Druid sometimes.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@SomethingNew
You have to do it to prove you aren't just taking someone elses picture. Ill even let you replace lorewalker cho with Carrion Grub since lorewalker is a legendary.

Play: Two shieldbearers, a carrion grub, a piloted shredder, while having two molten giants in hand. Do this in a ranked game.

Unless of course, you don't actually have the legend card back.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@AwesomeTucker
Hearthstone is just deck building then a very obvious way to play each card tbqh.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@whereismyname
still with your 6 card combos
wow you're so smart almost tricked me xD

you should get a trip so we can laugh at your next expansion predictions

Techpill
Techpill

@happy_sad
Bring back sc2 please

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@StonedTime
I haven't seen any control decks, and wouldn't expect any. Outside of fatigue warrior (which is rare anyway), what control decks would you expect to see?

I've played this deck mainly against Keleseth decks, and some jade. Most opponents over-extend because paladins have largely cut equality + cons from their decks, and with a lot of buff cards there is good potential for swings.

Look, I'm not saying it's a good deck, it's just a fun deck. It had a positive win rate against meta decks (albeit a small sample), and instead shitposting I just added to the discussion with a more interesting deck. Try it out of you want, but it's not as bad as you think it is. It's not a combo deck, you just play stuff on curve, buff it, and laugh as your opponent kills your 4/7 egg only to give you a free 5/5.

Techpill
Techpill

@Playboyize
Ha, pathetic. You are trying to back out of showing your legend card back. Its too cute. You talk all of this shit and then can't walk the walk.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@w8t4u
You do realize that this recursively goes into infinity, right? The condition of recasting increases every time it recasts itself leading to a never ending loop of recasts.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@BinaryMan
@Lunatick
How are you planning on playing A Tempo Rogue deck without cards that make it have, you know, tempo?
Those are the core cards, you can't replace them.

@Gigastrength
It's not elemental. You can put Tar or Chain gang into normal Tempo Rogue.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@ZeroReborn
the last nine games I got into all had their general on Veeky Forums die, I don't even play hearthstone anymore.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Raving_Cute
This card is terrible against literally everything but a mill deck.
Even aggro decks need stronger cards to fight in the endgame. You sure as fuck won't compete on turn 8 even if you can draw 3 garbage minions instead of 2 decent ones.

If the opponent stabilize at any point in the game (say, the turn you play the 4-4), it's game over. You'll play 2-3 cheap minions, he'll clear them for cheap and then play a big one that you can't remove with your trash 1 mana cards.

Even in the early game... Normal warlock will play stuff like doomguard and darkshire councilman and what not, while you play 2-1s and 2-2s. Hell the councilman will trade against 2-3 of your trash minions and it's just 3 mana. Drawing and playing 3 minions in a turn will cost you 5 mana.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@BinaryMan
recast for each card you have played this turn
Pretty sure recasts aren't considered cards you played.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@BinaryMan
1 card in 30, I'll take my chances.

Anyway, like I said - it's not meant to be a competitively good deck. You guys are completely missing the point of why I posted the list; though I guess it provokes discussion, which is a positive.

@TurtleCat
As soon as strong combo warlock deck is assembled, this would be broken. We've had combo warlock before with Leeroy, no reason it can't happen again because Blizz is retarded.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@BinaryMan
Or wait, it's card played not spell cast. Dunno why I read it that way.

FastChef
FastChef

@Poker_Star
This. I think the OC poster is just a trash player, pretending he is good

Playboyize
Playboyize

I've been playing mage all day and I can't get past rank 8, all I do is rank up to 7 go back to 8 and then go back to 9 then go back to 8 and there all day
And to think of how much this board hates mage when I get destroyed by these bullshit druids who all do the same thing, spamming their "free jade golem and mana gems, goy" untill they hit 10 mana by that time I have 5 they cast their ultimate cancernation and no matter how much of a control deck I am I can't keep clearing all the turds they spam(I even use geist, which doesn't really do anything) and priests with their bullshit shadownigger andruin with his bnullshit free 2 dmg every time he plays a card

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Dreamworx
You posted the list because you wanted your shitty deck to be called the shit it is?

tier 1.5-2
kek, more like tier 5

takes2long
takes2long

@JunkTop
I would assume tempo is anything that can establish a board early and keep it throughout. You don't necessarily need the pirate package if you finagle a bit. I got xaril from a pack last night so I figured I would go with rogue.

As for the elemental thing you're right but since the pirate package isn't worth it without patches despite having every other component I thought about replacing it for stuff like blazecaller, etc. Elemental rogue used to be a thing right?

girlDog
girlDog

@Playboyize
I have the same issue as priest with druids.
Really all you can do is try to obtain minion superiority so that his totems are destroyed quickly.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Poker_Star
Still deflecting away from proving you are a legend player? @Playboyize
@Techpill

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@BinaryMan
Not only that but pretty much every non-aggro deck I faced recently runs Spellbreaker.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

KOREANS PLAY STARCRAFT 2

3000 IQ GAME

CHINESE PLAY HEARTHSTONE

30 IQ GAME

COINCIDENCE?

Playboyize
Playboyize

Please hack my account and rank me to 5, I'll suck your dick. I rushed to 10 and I'm already completely burned, I don't want to play anymore. How do you fucks get to legend

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@RavySnake
now he's so paranoid he thinks everyone is me

amazing

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@TurtleCat
Unless you find a way to exploit it somehow I'm not sure...

You'll start fatiguing the very next turn right? And you spent the turn 7 (or whatever turn) doing nothing. So presumably opponent will have the board. So you need to spend a turn or part of a turn removing it, and probably won't build much.

This delays your tempo a lot, and as you're fatiguing, you can't afford not to get tempo fast. If it takes you 4 turns to win after this, you take 10 fatigue... 6 turns, 21 fatigue... Considering you'll start that run with nothing (unless you were already winning by a mile when you play it) AND that you have to spend some time getting board back against someone who had a full turn to take it while you did nothing... I don't see it. And unless you don't tap at all you likely won't be at 30hp when you use it, making it even more of a pressing deadline.

All in all, unless I forgot about some kind of way to abuse this card, I don't see it be great.
Aggro can't afford to spend a whole turn doing nothing. And control lock don't need 20 cards in hand, it's not THAT big an improvement over the 8-10 they already have at that point. Certainly not worth taking 15 damage over the next 5 turns.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Emberburn
Do what you want with the list, play it, wipe your ass with it - it's a fun deck that won some games, that's all

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Playboyize
If you are having that much of a hard time getting to rank 10, you wont be able to make it to rank 5. Granted, at least you hit a higher rank than @Playboyize

Techpill
Techpill

@Lord_Tryzalot
Not the guy who posted it, but I see it as a combo enabler. There's a bunch of janky warlock combos that become a lot more viable with a "draw your entire deck" card.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@AwesomeTucker
Hearthstone current champion is Korean

Posting retarded nonsense about starcraft in /hsg/ when you don't wtf you're talking about : 3 IQ game.

Firespawn
Firespawn

One two three into the 4

1 pack 2 packs 3 packs 4

4 packs 3 packs 2 packs 1

youre getting packs? hes getting packs? no packs NONE

TechHater
TechHater

@Techpill
Yeah, but by time 7 warlocks usually have what, 12-13 cards left in the deck? So you go from 8-10 cards to like 22.

And turn 7'ish is usually around the point where warlock usually stops tapping because they don't want to drop too low. So at this point they think they'd rather have 2 health, than 1 more card. Ok, this one give them a LOT more cards, but it's gonna cost them a lot of health over time, and unlike tapping, when it's on they can't stop it.

The card is interesting but I'm pretty sure all matchups would end about the same way : You 'skip' a turn, opponent gets board and you die to fatigue while you try to take it back. Having 2x more cards don,t mean you'll be able to play 2x more cards. You still have the same mana. Your cards will be more optimal, but optimal enough to make you win in 4-5 turns max, starting from an empty board against a full board?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Lunatick
Hearthstone current champion is Korean
"no"

King_Martha
King_Martha

WHERE ARE THEY, BEN?
H
E
R
E
A
R
E
T
H
E
Y
??????????
?
?
?
?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Firespawn
Kek

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Everybody worried about getting 80 dust

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Harmless_Venom
120*

cum2soon
cum2soon

@haveahappyday
It's not really that I'm having trouble, I just don't feel like playing at all. I force myself to play a match and can't bear to hit play again. Everything is so samey, it's gotten to the point I'm calling out what the opponent's are gonna play before they play it and I just roll my eyes. Even on win streak it feels slow. Same shit again and again and again. It's >10 how is everyone playing the same fucking shit.

idontknow
idontknow

@Harmless_Venom
all I need to craft the last few legendaries i need for my priest deck

FastChef
FastChef

@Firespawn
your packs - NONE* ftfy

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@w8t4u
Make it a 0 mana spell and call it "fuck your meta"

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

any advice?

i cut a blackguard for the stormwatcher, i always should have had the watcher in from the start.

i discovered an awesome mechanic with the truesilver/blackguard. if you attack with the truesilver, the heal triggers the blackguard before the attack and if it kills the minion you were targeting it doesn't use any durability.
im sure someone already knew this, but i just found it out for myself and it won me a game

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

YOU PROMISED PACKS BEN BRODEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Firespawn
Firespawn

playing taunt druid and dragon mage
still kinda boring because my opponent is always the same decks
When does the magic come back lads?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@w8t4u
Needs to be a 2-3 mana minion tops. Fun effects like that are best on early game cards, just like Renounce and that warrior card

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@New_Cliche
I'm not sure why people use stormwatcher (seem a few people run it - and by a few I think I mean 1 other).

What good is a 7 mana do nothing? I mean you don't even run Kings or dinosize for meme powers for the rare times that people will let it live...
So you deal 4 damage twice? I don't see it.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

00:01 cet
No packs

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

r8

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Sharpcharm
nobody cares about europe, user.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@w8t4u
Very strong in Control for the same reasons as Elise, but its viability is volatile depending on what Deck Recipes are available.
Mana cost is maybe too high for most of them, i.e. Quest recipes from Un'goro.

An interesting and fun card that'd probably be a safe craft for new players.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@New_Cliche
I'd cut Chillblades, Rag, Lich King. Put in more draw and early game (2x Golakka Crawler is a no brainer in this meta) to make the deck moe consistent. A Bonemare or two goes a long way in Paladin.

5mileys
5mileys

@Nude_Bikergirl
Corpstaker

@Stark_Naked
Original

Inmate
Inmate

@Stark_Naked
Stupid card that would probably be included in every mid-range deck.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@New_Cliche
Forbidden Healing is bad, this deck has enough healing as is.
1 Chillblade should be enough.
Blackguard and Ivory Knights have to go - horrible cards.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Nude_Bikergirl

it's for the Corpsetakers, these are my options so i figured i'd go with the BIG GUY

@Flameblow

i feel like im running into more murlocs than pirates

@Stupidasole
it really seems like i should probably just build a new build based on the feedback. murlocs is out of the question though. i hate murlocs

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@cum2soon
calling out what my opp plays before they play them
Thats what good players do. They use that information to outplay their opponents.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Stark_Naked
Kind of slow and would still lose to infinite green men, but decks like control paladin would love this card it would probably bump up the deck a whole tier.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Firespawn
Stormwatcher is the best source of windfury for corpsetaker, don't listen to the haterz

massdebater
massdebater

Is this playable?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@massdebater
Playable? Yes. Great? Not really.

girlDog
girlDog

Seriously guys, don't spoof GPS for Nemsy. Just got back from a fairly popular tavern in Fairfax, VA (about 80 people at any given time over the past 4 hours, it lasts 8 hours total). Hundreds of people were randomly spoofing in and leaving. The Innkeeper says he has a video of over 6000 "attendees" at the beginning of the tavern, and that a ban wave is coming tomorrow to those that spoof GPS.

Inmate
Inmate

@girlDog
YEEEESSSSS

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@girlDog
0.45blizz shekels have been added to your battlenet pajeet

likme
likme

@girlDog
Sure buddy, I'm shitting myself thinking about at the ban that is about to hit me, really.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Nude_Bikergirl
Sure it helps a lot of times but I don't always have cards to make great use of the information anyway. More importantly, it's boring. When you queue up and after 2 turns already know ~27 cards of your opponent's decks it's just.. boring. Every match ends up feeling the same and if it's the same it doesn't incentivate me at all to keep playing.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@girlDog
What so people went to a tavern so they could spoof their location as at the tavern? Don't be so fucking dense.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@girlDog
t.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@girlDog
blizzard will ban a huge percentage of their playerbase over a skin

askme
askme

Time for the shieldbearer test. Is this card too good, too weak, or is it balanced? Explain your reasoning.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@askme
that fucking ocfag who fishes more (You)s by taunting the /hsg/
kill yourself retard

massdebater
massdebater

@askme
What's bad about this card is the fucking wording.

Summon two minions that cost 3 or less from your deck.

Even Yugioh is more concise than your shit.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@StonedTime
You aren't even a shieldbearer.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@askme
Too good, prevents dead draws in late game and is good value aside from that.

massdebater
massdebater

@haveahappyday
anyone who calls my shitpost bad is a shieldbearer

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Methnerd
I doubt they will perma ban anyone, but they will probably give you a week long ban and revoke the skin with the warning of "if you do this again expect a perma ban."

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Sharpcharm
They won't do shit

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Sharpcharm
spot the retard that couldnt spoof Nemsy

Techpill
Techpill

@Sharpcharm
if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Techpill
bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YuzH46HMF8

WebTool
WebTool

@askme
under cost your playing 3 1-3 mana cards for 4 mana? even without battlecrys running this in any kind or deathrallte deck or even just the sudden arrival of three bodies on the board is way to powerful at 4 mana. not to mention deck thinning, Could even be used to fish for a doomsayer if you wanted. mana cost would need to at least be 5-6.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Any way to get Hearthstone to not be a laggy piece of shit on Nox?
I feel like I somehow got the wrong version of the game because it looks nothing like mobilefag posts I see here.

FastChef
FastChef

@Sharpcharm
lMAO

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Sharpcharm
Ben will just watch people abusing the event without doing anything like he does when strangers abuse his wife.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@SniperWish
I wonder what will happen after all the old people who still watch and believe news bullshit die off

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Raving_Cute
Kek

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Are there any working adventure exploits since KoTF? I dont have shit for wild cards, namely BRM cards.

farquit
farquit

@askme
Too good if you build your deck around it, as long as there are solid 3 mana minions without battlecries.

Skullbone
Skullbone

GIB NZOTH DECK LISTS NAO

TechHater
TechHater

@cum2soon
Just take a break, man. You don't HAVE to play the game.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@TechHater
If I don't play then I will fall behind. I can't spend $1000 per expansion.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Burnblaze
thats right go-i mean fellow hsg player you HAVEto keep playing , who else will keep the playerbase up

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Skullbone
nzoth is only used in warrior in standard. Wild has more options like priest

likme
likme

what are some /hsg/ approved streamers to watch?
want to get better

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Burnblaze
Not even this user but yeah, I want to at least get to 5 every month and do daily quests so I can keep up. But lately even just getting to 5 is a bother.

TechHater
TechHater

@Snarelure
Do you have a warrior list?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@likme
Firebat

JunkTop
JunkTop

@whereismyname
obese underage dyke

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Carnalpleasure
@Burnblaze
$50/expansion is more than enough for a couple of t1 decks and a bunch of t2s and t3s.

idontknow
idontknow

Pls ben i was kidding...
Give me my packs...
I won't spoof your amazing events anymore....

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@TechHater
http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/fibonaccis-nzoth-control-warrior-october-2017/

Dead Man's hand with Nzoth in hand. Now you have 2 Nzoths.

Fairly cheap deck, dust-wise. I haven't played it much, but it's basically control warrior

SniperWish
SniperWish

how good is thalnos?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@idontknow
has anyone in NA gotten packs yet?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Deadlyinx
7 epics
2 legos
Cheap

But thanks anyway. I'm about to waste all my dust

SniperGod
SniperGod

have 10k gold on both server and 7k gold on EU
8k dust on three server
Who /whale/ here

Flameblow
Flameblow

MY GAME WONT LOAD

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Flameblow
BANNED

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

signed up for a Fireside Gathering tournament tomorrow

I am SO nervous my dudes, I'm trying to bring what I think is a good lineup but theres no bans so I don't know how its going to play out at all...

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

FUCK YOU BEN BRODE MOTHERFUCKER GIVE ME MY PACKS YOU FAGGOT

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

wheERS my packs !
edse

DeathDog
DeathDog

What deck should I be preparing for more in low-mid ladder? Tempo Rogue or Razapriest? Or another deck?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

This thing any good?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Harmless_Venom
I think I've seen a control warlock list that runs it

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Harmless_Venom
He's alright in Rogue since Rogue lacks 4 drops since Tomb PIllager died.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

open a shitty legendary
all the packs after that are 40 dust
hmmm really encircles your train of thought

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Harmless_Venom
Appears here and there, but not really a staple in anything.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I need a good standard list for control warlock. I'm running one that has been outclassed by the new decks.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

played since beta
spend hundreds if not 1k plus on this game
still haven't gotten my packs yet
P-PLEASE BRODE
I'M A GOOD GOY, REMEMBER?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Ignoramus
Xaril
Sherazin
Naga
Spellbreaker
There's plenty of 4 drops they use.

girlDog
girlDog

@PurpleCharger
na?

farquit
farquit

@DeathDog
Tempo rogue is the best ladder deck bar none.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@TurtleCat
try Kolentos

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@girlDog
NA, I'm luckily not a third worlder

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Just got into the new expansion and I see a lot of lifesteal cards. Is there any lifesteal deck? What class would it be?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@MPmaster
Meant to quote @Sharpcharm

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Boy_vs_Girl
too bad eu got their packs 8h ago , na usually gets packs/updates first not sure what going on

Skullbone
Skullbone

@RumChicken
Give me a code, you filthy trap poster.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Based Muzzy getting it done with Big Druid

I'm a Deathwing Dragonlord away from having a full EZ BIG deck online, your ass is mine cuckduin

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@TalkBomber
Elemental fatigue mage

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Sharpcharm
Finally a relatively non-disgusting druid deck doing fine desu

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Garbage Can Lid
what did he mean by this? We're obviously referring to the Summer championchips that just happened retard

TreeEater
TreeEater

WHERE ARE MY PACKS BLIZZARD

Firespawn
Firespawn

Is anyone in top 16 running a Shaman deck?

FastChef
FastChef

Where were you when you realized that "fiscally responsible mime" is just another name for "Pennywise the clown?"

whereismyname
whereismyname

jade druidplayer ama

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@massdebater
There's not really a deck for it in standard right now, you always put it in wild Aggro Shaman though

farquit
farquit

@Emberfire
this is more autistic than the guy echoing hero emotes out loud

farquit
farquit

@askme
end your life, your OC is garbage

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Skullbone
https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/decks/control-warlock-standard-meta-snapshot-oct-8-2017

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@King_Martha
tfw had golden priest before priest became cycle/combo cancer

Illusionz
Illusionz

@likme
vanqswisher, the 2022 Hearthstone World Champion

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Illusionz
literally who

girlDog
girlDog

@MPmaster
none of those are necessary though, if I were going full anti-aggro with no Druid and Priest I'd probably play elemental package with prince 4

StonedTime
StonedTime

I am so fucking frustrated with losing to unskilled cucks with p2w cards they likely got from selling their kidney. Just losing to a fucking Ragnaros 4th time in a row. I dont even have a silence card yet. Losing to a fucking 7/7/7 imba shit that gets you 2 1/1 minions AND BOTH OF THOSE DEAL DAMAGE ON DEATH. WOW. Lets compare those to same mana analogs in the basic cards, shall we? The Core Hound, an Magma Rager tier card. An 9/5 for 7 mana without any battle cries etc. War Golem, an 7/7. Strange, Dr.Boom has the same stats... AND AN BATTLE CRY WITHOUT ANY DISADVANTAGE? Meh, this can't be P2W. After all, some... 2-3 guys got to Legend without grinding. T H R E E P E O P L E. Anyway, back to comparing! Stormwind champion, an 6/6 with an okayish battlecry. The only card that can POSSIBLY compare to Dr.Boom. That is just one example. I can definetly find more proofs that legendaries are stronger than regular cards. cough sylvanas cough Edit: If my next game will be lost because of legendary card, I will permanently delete the game. I think its time to say goodbye and take your fucking Deathwing deeply jnto your anus.

whereismyname
whereismyname

LITERALLY A FUCKING KID

Spamalot
Spamalot

Is this card any good? Or is it too weak to be worth using?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@askme
from where exactly ?

Skullbone
Skullbone

@StonedTime
is this copypasta?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Yours packs are safe hearthcucks rest assured. I have them at my digital vault over the HQ.

You ll have the in 5-30 days

happy_sad
happy_sad

@PackManBrainlure
what are the point of these posts, why would you know everyone in the pro scene already if you're asking

there are plenty of good smaller hs streamers

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Spamalot
Cruel Taskmaster
Inner Rage x2
8 mana 7 attack, attack 10 times

Assuming you don't get taunted.

Even if you just crazed alchemist it, its 10 mana 30 charge. For that reason, never gets printed.

JunkTop
JunkTop

193126468 (You)
literally a 2-card 30+ damage combo in multiple decks

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

recent Dreamhack champion vs. a literal child in top 16

wew lad, he made it through Swiss

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Spamalot
ramp up
cast mark of the wild/savage roar/double lotus/mark of y'shaarj
apply to face

Hmm, well played.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Spamalot
are you retarded?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@whereismyname
BEN, I NEED THEM NOW BEN
BENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

RumChicken
RumChicken

I see the average /hsg/ poster is playing live at dreamhacks atm.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

GG Arfus :-)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@SniperWish
One of the best. Played in a ton of decks across multiple metas. Doesn't win games outright but definitely increases winrates in enough decks to craft.

SniperWish
SniperWish

is MTGKID /ourguy/ ?

I say yes

massdebater
massdebater

@SniperWish
/ourchild/ maybe

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@SniperWish
there will always be a few decks that consider playing Thalnos in every meta, especially for Druid, Rogue, and Mage decks. Shaman and Priest have also made use of it in the past

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Stupidasole
Patches:

-is essentially a free 1/1 body with charge, so any buffs applied to him on that turn will have an instant effect

-thins your deck out, essentially letting you play with 29 cards and having a slightly higher chance of getting something you need when you need it

-even if he isn't buffed, if the opponent doesn't have an answer by turn 2 they have to either hero power and ping him or sit there and take free damage to the face

When the worst possible outcome of a card is you getting it in hand in a mulligan, it's pretty good.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@SniperWish
it's a good meme but Shoop is based, rooting for him all the way

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@massdebater
i'm not sure if some of these posters should be allowed near children

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Got offered Hunter/Warlock/Warrior for Arena

I'm fucked I know.. but which is the best pick?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@SniperWish
Yes

King_Martha
King_Martha

Priest inappropriately touching a child

Who could have possibly seen this coming?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Fuzzy_Logic
lock or hunter and draft for face dmg

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Harmless_Venom
There are a couple of classes that lack good 4 mana drops, in which case he's better than any of the other 4 mana neutrals.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Spamalot
Inner Rage in Warrior
Inner Fire in Priest
Rockbiter Weapon in Shaman
Cold Blood in Rogue
Mark of Y'shaarj in Druid

Mage, Warlock, Paladin, and Hunter lack class card ways to reliably buff this to 3 Attack on the turn they play it with just 10 mana and 2 cards. (Hunter has to rely upon Hidden Cache RNG and Paladin on Adaptation RNG).
Although if it were a Beast Hunter could use Bestial Wrath on it, but then they could also get it off of Build-a-Beast.

But then you look at neutral cards and you get
Abusive Sergeant
Crazed Alchemist
This isn't even factoring in Wild options and Keleseth.

The only thing that stops this is the existence of a Taunt on the board and that never stopped Leeroy Miracle or Anyfin Paladin from being good.
I spent too much time on a (You).

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Stupidasole
why is a card that auto-wins early game and draws a free card good?

I just don't understand why people have difficulty with this. Is it just the "lol 1/1 legendary" aspect of it?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Fuzzy_Logic
Hunter is pretty good in arena, take as many 2 drops as you can

iluvmen
iluvmen

is it safe to come back to this game yet? or is it still a broken mess?

quit when MSG came out and ruined the game.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Spamalot
Because Stonetusk Boar never saw play and it's functionally the same. Except effectively 0 mana.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Fuzzy_Logic
Warlock is really solid. In fact it's one of the best classes according to heartharena

King_Martha
King_Martha

@iluvmen
even worse than msg atm

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@iluvmen
Look for videos of Razakus Priest and Keleseth Rogue.

Also
not waiting for MSG cancer like Patches and Jade Druid to rotate out before asking that

JunkTop
JunkTop

Rotate:

/vg/thread/193128325#p193128325

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@iluvmen
LoE ruined the game tho

likme
likme

Has Anduin and Raza in opening hand every game
heh, nothin personell, mtgkid

t. shoop

happy_sad
happy_sad

@TalkBomber
I've been playing a paladin lifesteal deck. It's basically a handbuff deck with 2x Chillblade Champion and 2x Deathaxe Punisher so you can get a massive chillblade to either finish off the enemy or deal a shitton of damage while regaining enough health to survive.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page