EN: DiaMari Ochinpo Rally, Flower Nico UR scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVeC_y_310U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aqours is a flopping shit

>nico
beggars can't be choosers I guess
at least it's not aqours

Snuggle Maki!

Finally!
I'm so sorry Aikyan. I love you.

Cute Maki

>not loving this beautiful bitch

Nico is shit

Nico is so lucky to get to snuggle with Maki every night.

Nico is fucking trash tier.

Fuck off, Eli and Nozomi.

I love her.

song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=mVeC_y_310U

kill Nico

Thanks for pointing out why she is the best.

posffhn

You mean Nozomi general
and if you did not well it is now

>Nico! Edition

Superior Niko

pure but cool

I'm confused; are you saying Maki is the best, or that Nico is somehow the best?

Why do I only like the third years and why is every other girl mostly bad? This applies to both Muse and Aqours.

Best girls are always the ones that have major flaws and did stupid things that people hate them for. desu

Because you have shit taste.

Anyone else smell Arby's?

You have shit taste.

Because you have shit taste and I'm not saying that because you like the third years you big homo

I was going to be nice to you until you fucked it up in the end with your shit taste

You have okay taste

I'm liking these Nozomis.

How do I have shit taste? Nico, Eli, and Nozomi are all great and the Aqours third years are PERFECT. Dia is handsome as fuck, Kanan is great and sporty and really cool and although Mari is my least favorite I love her (mostly because she's Kanans girlfriend though).

No. Someone left the barn door open and the stench of cowshit is too strong.

You have shit taste.

>third years Aqours

For magnetic gays.

Underrated post.

Cute gays.

Post girls that are cuter than Nozomi.

so nozomi

>tfw you will never be tearfully given a surprise Valentine's Day / Christmas / whatever present by Our One True Tomato Goddess, while she blushes adorably and stutters her way through her confession of undying love for you

why even live?

AQOURS SINGING VOICE RANKING

Yoshiko - Has a vocal range that's absolutely amazing, with a smooth and silky tone quality. Even if she's doing her high, squeaky Yoshiko voice, she makes it sound incredible.

You - Pure yet powerful. Absolutely amazing control and just darn cute.

Kanan - I love Kanan's voice because I feel like it has a lot of character in it. Even tho it's high pitched I think it's really unique.

Mari - Squeaky yet controlled. Has bursts of deep and powerful sounds that are surprising in the best of ways, just like her character.

Ruby - Same with Ruby I think she has a lot of character in her vocals. She does sound childish at times, but that doesn't really bother me desu I just think it's cute

Chika - Beautiful and sweet in pitch. Energetic, but can be calm.

Dia - Super powerful voice, just beautiful.

Riko - Clear and mature sound, simply beautiful voice.

Hanamaru - A deep voice with a shy tone but can go to a very powerful voice also is very skilled and controlled but the reason she's last I just don't really feel like it has enough feeling like when I hear her voice I don't really feel anything (plz don't kill me)

AQOURS LIVE SINGING VOICE RANKING
Dia: Okay
Riko: Okay
Mari: Surprisingly, okay
Kanan: Capable of producing the fabled "brown note"
The rest: Terrible

Racist.

Based.

>brown note
oh no no no no

Don't remind me...

How's this?

>nico general
>clearly almost no nico being posted

How is Nozomi cuter than Nozomi?

Pana is so cute!

niconiggers - good posters, don't spam
nozotoddlers - piece of shit spamming roasties

lovin you, kayochin!

This, except Hanayo a shit

Shit taste

More like kayodoublechin am I right?

no need for the the s on nozotoddlers it's just me
a one man army

>You
>Absolutely amazing control

Am I in ascended tier if I like all the girls but I definitely have a preference for certain raibus?

Hanayo isn't fat she's a perfectly healthy weight.

heh

Nozomi is so fat that when she fell down nobody laughed, but the sidewalk cracked up!

holy fuck, why the fuck is hanayo so skinny in your image?

Dia has very similar view of herself as Ruby does of her - competent, beautiful, conscientious older sister. Likewise, her view of Ruby is similar to Ruby’s own - Ruby is her shy, incompetent little sister. Dia clearly cares for her sister but before joining Aqours, she seems to view the relationship much through a lens of her duty as the older sibling, and there is level of estrangement so neither thinks they are particularly close.
Much of the interaction between the two sisters is determined by these views the characters have of themselves and their sibling. Through trying to (or being forced to) conform to these views, the characters adopt their roles - Ruby as ‘the little sister’ and Dia as ‘the big sister’.

Many of the issues the sisters face are rooted in their adopted roles of ‘big sister’ and ‘little sister’. There is a large disconnect with how the Kurosawas see themselves through these roles, and how they are outside of them. Their estrangement also causes a disconnect between how they feel about each other and what they communicate to and perceive from the other person. But even then it’s not so much lack of caring that causes their issues, but rather both care a bit too much. Dia’s problems are caused partly by her family’s expectations, but also by her determination to self sacrifice for Ruby. Meanwhile, Ruby is damaged not only by Dia’s attempts to shield her from responsibility and hardship, but also by her own unrealistic view of Dia.
As they join Aqours, both find something important that they want to do over maintaining their role, and I can just hope their connection will further grow through being members. They are certainly still sisters, but Ruby too is a big girl who can handle responsibility, while Dia doesn’t need to be capable of doing everything by herself. Maybe sharing some of that load would help both of them.

lol

I choked on my stick of butter from your joke

What's wrong with a raibu being a little bit on the chunky side?

Holding hands with Riko

Nice to know you can laugh at yourself, Nozomi.

What do you like the most about Nozomi?

Why would I love some random TV anchor, user?

I love all 400 pounds of her!

Whoa, 400? Did she lose weight?

Her personality, her quirky voice with it's downs and ups it's still fine. I love her whole design it's really comfy and her cards are great most of the time. I don't really care for her sexualized look in art sometimes or her washi washi but i have to admit it's a fine art of learning when breast are ripe i guess

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Nitta
Nitta who?
Emi Nitta find a better job than doing JAVs

Love Live Side-O when?

I like you user. I was expecting something like how you love her thicc body and stuff.
I love her personality too and would prefer no washi washi or lewd art of her imo. She is too pure for that.

In all truth, I actually do like her voice. It's plain and unpretentious, which is a nice counterbalance to the rest of Muse (though I love them all).
Her design, especially with regards to her colour pallette, is also appealing.

Me too, I just love Nozomi despite her flaws.

Well, I'm headed for bed. Goodnight, anons!

It's great to not be alone
goodnight to you user

Kek

Sleep tight, you magnetic gays.