pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNU75e2alLc
youtube.com/watch?v=g5DPmqRQ_uY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifxd2c3nalk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

death to grace

friendly reminder to report off topic shitposts in order to prevent the general from getting derailed

ME looks like utter letdown

/pol/ is not allowed in this general, grace is our girl

>mortal empires doesn't have the old world update content
>no norsca
>no anniversary ror
>chaos back to their shitty vanilla mechanics
>no new skill trees for old lords
>krell back to being useless (assuming he's even in)

BRAVO, CA!

The whole meme that makes you buy both games is a let down? I don't know what I expected.

What? Are you some fascist bigot triggered by homosexual fanfic being shilled via official social media channels?

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Post the announced gif, I know you have it

>Playing the game one factions without the QoL improvements of the Norsca patch

Nope, fuck that, guess I'm playing my Queek campaign first and hoping that rolling out Norsca doesn't take them another full month

>no new skill trees for old lords

This is false. Old lords get WH2 style skill trees e.g. the second tier red skills only have one point and apply only to veterans.

CLAIM YOUR HUSBANDO/WAIFU BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES, QUICK.

that's obviously referring to the foundation update

How do I play the Skaven (on hard), /v/?

Everybody really fucking hates you and I get constantly harassed everywhere, yet I can't raise a 2nd or 3rd army because I am always starved for money (no trade etc.).

I can win the battles, but by the time I defeated the guy in the north some other dude razed my city in the south and vice versa.

Also why are Skaven the only race where the QuickMatch never seems to work even for super cheap fights.

From what I've seen, empire generals at least have standard skill trees. If you are referring to that one dwarf lord with the miner summon thing, that is a mod

All Legendary Lord positions.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNU75e2alLc

>This is false. Old lords get WH2 style skill trees

We're talking about the unique extra skill line that every Legendary Lord got added in the Norsca patch you fucking mong.

I want to write a fapfic about men being raped by minotaurs after their settlement gets pillaged but I don't know enough about the lore to do it justice and it's really just a relatively stale in-and-out sex scene stripped of the Warhammer skin and I've written enough of those.

Can I have both a husbando and waifu?

my ck2 vamp waifu

Where is Alith Anar? Who is this bitch?

He's in the DLC dimension

dude
artillery and rat ogres
lmao

also menace below is currently bugged and OP right now

>Vassalization not available in ME campaign.

Then how come the campaign objectives mentioned controlling settlements "through direct control, military alliance or vassals"?

nth for grace is a commie

Krell :^)

I'd expect nothing more from a queer furry. Veeky Forums was a mistake.

a commiefornian Frankfurt School Subversive Commie no less. they are worse than the regular Stalinist Commies

I'm taking WHF's most handsome husbando, Skrolk

Nice source fuckboi

If it makes you feel better I'm currently writing about a not!Kroxigor in a world with modern technology but feudal government who works for the courts as a champion for settling cases where the defendant opts for a trial by combat.

A lot of the defendants get raped.

Is that you Alexander?

youtube.com/watch?v=g5DPmqRQ_uY

18:10

Kill yourself

So did we learn anything from the stream today? Everyone seems salty. I am guessing it did not go well.

While I'm not happy that they cut a bit too much jungle and Oreon in the Southlands, I noticed they added 3 NEW provinces that didn't exist in the Vortex Campaign: Charnel Valley, Crater of the Walking Dead and Devil's Backbone.

Also people complain that the oceans are tiny, that's because Ulthuan was originally going to be HALF the size (if the russian datamined map was to be believed) Ulthuan ended up being much larger but it made the oceans look smaller by comparison.

Hell Pit and Skavenblight were added to the old world and they look amazing.

Lastly, I saw the end turn times on twitchcon and they are pretty damn long even for those powerful rigs so if the map was bigger it would have become unplayable.

So, maybe it's time to cut CA some slack, or at least take them to task on things that they deserve like Jabberslythe and Ghorgon!

I wonder what it feels like to suck his titties.

Does geheimnisnacht work with the newest version?

>So, maybe it's time to cut CA some slack, or at least take them to task on things that they deserve like Jabberslythe and Ghorgon!
this sounds like something straight out of reddit

>Jabberslythe
CHARLEMAGNE'S

"What is not logical and cannot be justified - simple copy-paste of Old World races into Mortal Empires campaign without any adaptation to new standards. TW:WII brought changes to skills and abilities of lords and heroes, even generic lords for all new races feeling kinda unique, with additional personal skills. Upgraded red tree skills are amazing, dividing them into two separate tiers and getting rid of useless filler skills (aura size, intercept battles leadership bonus, vigor loss reduction and so on) plus adding awesome unique bonuses to veteran units is really cool. But leaving generic lords of Old World races in their sorry state is not. Every TW:WII legendary lord has completely unique set of personal skills. Less than half of the Old Wold LLs have similar skills (only original 10 lords received update in August). On top of that, all red skills for Old World races are nerfed, to be on par with TW:WII stats, Honest Steel and Axe Lord from +12 MD and +12 MD to +8 MA and MD at 3/3. +8 MA and/or MD is the new standard for red skill bonus, but new lords can further upgrade their veteran units (with various but really strong additional bonuses, like armor or physical/magical resistance), while Old World lords can't. From the stream I've noticed that generic Ghoul Kings haven't even got Immortal skill, zero updates to the skill array. I can't speak for everyone, but there's just no fun for me to play Old World races in the Mortal Empires in their current state. Well, with the exception of the Wood Elves may be, the only race that is perfectly fine without red skills rework (but their LLs could at least receive some personal skills). Bretonnia is on the other side of the spectrum and requires deep rework to their red skills. Pitiful red skill bonuses combined with complete lack of any military tech - and their progression and power levels through campaign just awkward.
."

where is this info?

>Also people complain that the oceans are tiny, that's because Ulthuan was originally going to be HALF the size (if the russian datamined map was to be believed) Ulthuan ended up being much larger but it made the oceans look smaller by comparison.
Oh good, I suspected it would be something like that, so the great ocean is actually quite great then. Lovely.

Anyone who uses exclamation points unironically has an 89% chance of being a redditor

What people are griping about right now is from this video: youtube.com/watch?v=TNU75e2alLc

All the quality of life improvements that were added in the final Warhammer 1 patch aren't in ME yet, so all the old factions will play straight up worse than if you went back and played them in the first game.

I run it with 2.7.1

it is

Wait they didn't update the skills or heroes at all?

>dividing them into two separate tiers and getting rid of useless filler skills (aura size, intercept battles leadership bonus, vigor loss reduction and so on)
>vigour loss reduction
>useless filler skills
why are brainlets allowed to play tw?
>people actually like the new shitty red trees
ffs

t. CA

Graphics look like how they should be now

What's the lewdest stuff you can see in that mod?

Something about fucking a horse I think

Fuck the norse patch what I'm reading is the heroes and lords haven't been updated to tw2 standards? What the fuck? How does that even work?

Drakes and wyrms when

"Got the build for review over the weekend and have played a fair bit as both old and new factions. The one thing I know I really can't answer is where the non-playable factions spawn (unless someone knows a reveal map console command or something), but I know a few of them based on the start locations I've tried.

I'll do my best to answer all questions, but anything that would require me to take more than 10 minutes of play to find an answer to, I can't guarantee.

Also just started a Teclis playthrough over on my channel, which you can check out here if you're interested: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-D_AxOcUarIRfNL1xbPc2oat4svAAlb"

Who has the most fun campaign of these?

>Mom
>Malekith
>Disabled Wizard Elf
>Fat Lizard
>Squeak

I've played as skinny lizard, other elf, and unwashed reddit.

I didn't ask you to show your shitty fucking YouTube channel, I asked what we learned from today stream

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifxd2c3nalk

Who gives a fuck about jabberslythes and ghorgons in the face of the fact that a third of the map is missing and the rest has been awkwardly smooshed together until it looks nothing like its supposed to.
tl;dr go back to plebbit grace, they're the ones who'll buy your shit

It means the original factions will be shit in comparison

BRAVO CA

Disabled elf.followed closely by Malekith. Fat lizard is snooze and queek is hard

Older factions are going to suck
lmao

Its literally in the "new" campaign and in this playthrough. He is playing the new built on his channel.

No I mean do Empire captains have to be deployed still? How does this even work? Have Mages trees been changed at all what about their spells?

Gnawdwell's days are numbered

Maybe you've never seen them before, but "this" means that it's a quote. A quote is speech from someone else.

Kill yourself.

lorerape

And he's playing a new world faction so who gives a shit it doesn't answer my questions about the old world factions.

Didn't think i would like playing the delves, but the EDGE has won me over. What's a good stack comp for them? Tyrant or warlord for malekith?

Generally yes but not always lizardmen related, there's many games that bother with it even though it doesn't really call for it.

It's all vanilla mate CA fucked big time. Only thing different is they can get to lvl 40.

High Elves are by far the least fun faction to play against in the campaign.

How does that work? Do they have to be deployed or not? Does this mean NW faction heroes have to be deployed?

Teclis is best because you have to actually think about what you're doing on campaign
Malekith and best mommy are both pretty good. Which is better depends on how much you like the slow burn of spreading corruption or not.
After that Skaven > Mazdamundi because his campaign is faceroll easy

So when do we get our gay sex DLC?

Queek is still a skaven. The reason Gnawdwell sent Queek to Eight peaks is so he would be too busy to scheme against him.

>muh jungle
>muh uninhabitable islands
>muh big water
kys urself

I just beat DivOS2 and so I bought this game to play.

My god why is the performance so garbage? I am on a 1080ti and I am only getting 80 FPS on ultra.

Yeah they need to get deployed just like in vanilla. The WH2 faction heros are just like in Vortex with nothing changed.

>he doesn't enjoy dragon spam

How is this even possible

Jesus fucking Christ

What
What

>I am only getting 80 FPS
Someone call the UN, we have a humanitarian crisis on our hands

Why is disabled elf so popular? Is his campaign very hard?

The Total War series is a notorious resource hog and has never been very well optimized

H A N D G U N N E R S
O P E N
F I R E

Yeah it is crisis when the best GPU on the market can't even do decent framerates on this game.

All Vortex campaigns are shit and have zero replay value, prove me wrong

True.

More variety and more challenge from the start. You start out with hostile lizards and dark elves nearby and a clusterfuck of skaven and very few friendly ai to trade with. Plus Teclis is down right charming compared to Tyrion, and also a fucking strong spellcaster. Of all of them he's the one who feels closest to his lore self

I mean, if you actually go for the vortex victory, then sure.

I don't mind the dragons, it's more about 50-80% of the armies being archers with 180 range. Especially sea guards can get fucked.

>this is how mommy sees Malekith

Thanks mom.

You're not wrong, so just fucking ignore the vortex like it isn't even there until enemy factions trigger the final battle where they get slaughtered every single time.

Seriously just play it like a normal TW campaign and you'll have much more fun.

SO
FUN
Thank you CA for opening my eyes to the assness of High Elves.

Thanks for the source fuccboi :^)

>losing all hype for me bc CA is too incompetent to roll Norsca/the foundation update and ME into one big update instead of being absolute fucking retards

Pic related is her endgame but gender flipped