Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!uJZz1DAL!aGRZheASNUTQamrhdSVfriZ9LaGxJdc63QuPPiHk0aA
EU (what's out so far): a.pomfe.co/rturlce.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV released October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
youtube.com/watch?v=688z-4SWxOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK SQUIRRELS

Xth for yes 4kats need high ATK values on all of their katanas and no they don't have quadruple the ATK stat of everyone else factored into their already insane multipliers

>All the plebs in this general that can't do a low level solo run.

tfw thinking about starting over

he has a full party he just gets lost

>The squirrels can burn your Ariadne Threads
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>heard you were talking shit

3 ahoges?

Does not walking on every tile really deprive you of an achievement or what?

how come

Reposting my last attempt at making a working DLC .cia for people that for some reason don't want to download it from QR codes with FBI:

mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA

>for people that for some reason don't want to download it from QR codes with FBI:
just let them suffer for being idiots

>read thread at work, everyone kept saying DLC was out
>get home excited I can make the changes I want to without fucking myself out of hours of grinding time to get them from level 20 to 75 with the rest of my party
>DLC isn't out yet

Fuck you guys.

my teams bad and lacks identity

i have a all celestrian team thats probably not much/any stronger but it'd at least be interesting

>All elves
>half the str based classes are worthless
>the agi based dodge and crit are also worthless

So what, you're like three shamans and two warlocks? Abuse oracle and clever strike? I don't see how this identity is any better besides "Come fuck our like 250 max hp at level 99 but look out for our 500 TP"

Is there a 'how to draw the etrian style' book out there?

Himukai's Etrians are very simple though.

Volt Squirrel just hit my Pugilist for 178 damage first turn.
That's more HP that any character in my guild have at the moment.

>Classes that work well as Celestrian: Shaman, Botanist, Warlock, Necromancer
>Strategy: shit out lockdown with Chain Blast and status ailments, buff everyone's elemental damage through the roof, use whatever your highest damage spell is
It's literally the same as any other strategy ever, the only difference is that they lack strong physical damage mitigation.

yeah but it has 5 cute elves

how many cute elves does your team have, i bet its less then 5

Draw a normal human and then erase their footsies.

I want to repeatedly enter and exit Jenetta's inn while she tells me that "a girl's gotta make a living!"

>user reaches the first real stratum and realizes the value of defensive skills

Should have used Mana Guard

Currently zero, but I'm planning on running a Celestrian heavy team next run. Don't worry sugar plum, there'll be plenty of titty elf to go around.

What if I have two, but one of them's a boy (boy)?

I'm new to the series, what kind of party should I build if I like to buff my allies, and debuff/status my enemies?

Hey gents, am I correct in that in order to play the japanese undub I would need to install CFW on my old 3ds? The voices are a cool addition but the English ones aren't to my liking.

Jenetta best girl

B E S T .G I R L
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

Yes

You'll have more fun if you experiment by yourself first before asking questions like that

>[Harbinger] rips off [Necromancer]'s jacket (...)
L-lewd.

Thanks for the advice! - I appreciate the honesty. I'll just pick what seems cool :)

Thank you, now as I have updated to 11.4 firmware after booting up EOV, am I correct in that I need to use the method involving an R4/flashcart in order to get CFW on it?
Thanks a load for the advice.

>quad-wielding

Go check out /hbg/

Jesus Christ the third stratum's doors look bad.

>Sick of the Lion Puzzles
>Buy the team accessories that gets rid of their gimmick.
>Now kill them with ease.
I'm glad I can just brute force puzzles sometimes

Where the fuck is this forest honey on the third floor?

But if you think about it, Tharsis is a landmark on Mars too, huh.

So for chains, overexertion only hurts the fencer once, but gains the damage bonus for every attack? I might just replace my warlock if that's the case. I would be hurting for aoe though.

>masuraos can't learn Gatotsuā„¢ or Hirazukiā„¢
ghey

Just fired up the demo for EO5 to see if I enjoy it and I'm liking the it so far. The beginner mission seems pretty straight forward and I collected the root and soil but I'm guessing my map isn't up to scratch as I can't pass the mission. What level of detail do you need for the maps? I've marked doors and points where you can mine etc.

walls

i want a rabbit girl to unsheathe my dick

I don't have a Dragoon.
My party is Fencer/Reaper
Shaman/Warlock/Rover

>hmm what should i add to the last party slot to help my pugilist

>another pugilist

Literally me

I hate how some classes have better synergy with themselves than they do with other classes

Either you're missing walls or you're adding extra stuff like mapping water.
If you're still stuck, go into the settings and turn on automap:full to see how the game wants you to map stuff. You don't have to be exactly like that, but moving your style closer to it will make it more likely to accept your maps.

I think it's great
A lot of times it feels like your party choices are limited because there's only so many 5 configurations of the current set so doubling up and having things still stay relatively unique is nice

help.
I know you have to find a hive, but I can't find it and Jenetta won't go away.

>We must be butter, because we're on a roll
This stupid bunny is trying her damndest to make me like her.

its in front of the stairs up to the 4th floor if i remember right, in the center of the room

large room south of the stairs to 4f

Where does EOV fit into this?

>buy plasma fists
>go to 6F for some gathering
>punch one of those faggot jumping cats with thunder fist
>instakills it

lmao

Ah it was the walls, thanks. I was expecting to only need to mark in things like actual brick walls, rather than the edges of the path where water or forest blocks you in.

I don't get it

>masuraos can't learn Busoshoku Haki or Haoshoku Haki
>no specific Santoryu skills, Shitoryu, or Nitoryu skills

Where's the FF13 map?

>decently dense map in EOIII
>fuckhuge map in SMT: strange journey
>tiny map in a shitty mirrored pic
>no map at all

You still pass if you map the water as water instead of walls, as long as you don't go full Autism-kun and map any non-steppable tile as water.

>tomboyish voice pug punches the shit out of a zombie doggo, killing it
>barks at it while doing so

This shit is the best. Such a simple thing fills me with joy and love for this game.

Maybe this'll help.

I turned off 4 of my characters voices cuz it drowns out the one female voice I picked for my favorite girl.

Also I hate how like 80% of the voices for pugilist are shit cuz their line when doing leading blow makes no sense.

>leading blow

ILL TAKE THE FRONT ILL TAKE THE FRONT ILL TAKE THE FRONT ILL TAKE THE FRONT ILL TAKE THE FRONT ILL TAKE THE FRONT

WITH ALL MY HEART
AND SOUL

Dumb bunny

Nevermind, I'm retarded. I forgot that I never bought any equipment for my secondary party.

Trying to map walls on 5th stratum with anti-gravity turned on is pure hell. It's more fun than sliding ice puzzles but damn the mapping sucks.

is there any chance of dlc classes?

>tfw to intelligence for maps

youtube.com/watch?v=688z-4SWxOQ

This is why bunnies don't get the be guild leaders.

Most of the time you'll get an opportunity to go through the rooms with the anti-grav turned off, so just map out corners and fill everything in later.

Does anyone know what wraith damage scales off of? Is there any reason to buy new coffins if my necro doesn't use any direct damage skills?

>get a cannon dragoon guest member
>fire off three buster cannons on the same turn

I think it's great. It's just too bad that my autism won't let me double up.

But honestly the fact that there's actually been serious discussion in this general about how to make a 5 Shaman team work, and that it seems like you actually COULD make it work, and that with Shaman being generally considered the worst class in the game? That just warms my heart.

guild leaders can be bunnies, and one of the other members can be the tactician

Thanks.

It seems extremely liberal, I've always been able to turn in maps long before they're actually finished

not going in all bunnies

Yeah, me too. But every so often people post on the thread having issues and not knowing how to fix them.

damage is from the wraith's str, which is tied to the level of the necro who summoned it.

no need to upgrade the coffin, unless you're doing attacks off it

Thanks

I'm to fucking brainlet for these fucking sliding puzzles

She's a treasure

What if Arianna was a bunny?

I love double necro conceptually but had to drop it in favor of consistent botanist heals
That and Evoker and Broker go better with themselves than with each other

>Equipping 4 katanas doesn't add their attack together
What the hell, I thought that was the whole point.

freaking Jenetta

gotta love her

user, this is kinda lewd...

So quick question regarding the guild card achievement things. I'm missing one thats right between Cache Seeker and the 6th Stratum one. What is it that I need to do to get that? Anyone know?

five bucks dead superboss

any more Jenetta compilations?

Why is there so many dead ends in stratum 4?

It was the exact opposite for me. I had a necro+botanist upon finishing the 2nd stratum and I felt like my necro needed to do too many things such as summoning wraiths while botanist barely did anything. Replaced botanist for evoker+broker for endless wraiths and one of them will always be ready to fierce shield.

How to beat hippo?
Running
Harbinger, Pug, Goon
Necro, Kushmaster 5000

>you'll never enjoy the sight of Jenetta sleeping in your bed