JUST

JUST

Too bad Chic Filet when out of business for their stance on gay marriage right?

Oh that's right, their stock shot way up and they were extremely successful for it.

Liberals are cancerous fucks.

Sorry user, I don't read Huffington Post articles, can you tell Veeky Forums what Target did to have a boycott performed against them?

Thanks

>Just
KYS faggot
>This.
>I can't even.
> I can't...
>Just
Use your words dipshit.

Kek did it really? Just more proofs liberals are extremely densly packed into cities giving them their bubble like worldview. Meanwhile tendies were sold from coast to coast in record numbers minus 20 miles either side

Seconding this. I'd like to add before we get the answer that target here in fucking Mississippi has a trap (not cute) who works the register, curious wtf this could be about

You havent heard?

About a year ago Target announced they would have gender neutral bathrooms to support trannies. Public backlash has been formidible and theyve been in decline ever since.

If you don't like board culture fuck off back to Facebook

>If you don't like board culture
the irony is you used to get banned for that "culture."

it's still against Veeky Forums rules
newfags though, amiriite?

Looks like God really hates fags.

or loves fags? I'm confused about the sides desu.

>insert bullshit quote from Leviticus to
show Christian God loves everyone equally

Buy Milocoin.

Poor Target. I'm sure they didn't deserve it. This would be their karma for creating anti union videos

>Imblying it isn't just a portent of the coming retail apocalypse

Target just sucks. I remember when one opened in Canada. A chinkier version of Walmart.

OMG, I love Target now!

Screenshoted. Yes, they truly are

2nd all of this.

Used to root for target as walmart sucks ass and they were the biggest competition even tho not even a threat. But growing.

Leftist liberal cancerous cucks. Fuck that place.

Fire everyone and level those shit stores.

NO BECAUSE U ARE A SAMEFAG PUMP AND DUMP SCAM RUNNING MOD. I SEE YOU. FUCKING KEK. COCKSUCKER SCAM SHITLORD. LITERALLY KYS. AS ALWAYS, GOES IN ALL KEKWAD DOUBLEFAG SAMESEX HAVING SHITCOIN SPAMS....

Die cuck

All the blame over the target trans bathroom is just bullshit.
I live in a city that has been named most conservative in america. Target is always packed the fuck out.
No one cares about the bathroom thing anymore.

I do mutherfucker

Someone told me this which changed my view on Feminists.

Take a good hard look at what "feminists" are fighting for.

Do they want Equality? No.

Modern feminists are literally fighting for Privelige.

They don't want equality with men. They want to swap places with men.

I think that's why they're losing the gender war. Everyone can clearly see they just want privelige.

>stock shot way up
>private company

Sounds like you guys are some real biz veterans huh