/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous threadRantaro nii-chan edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJew6ucYEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kaede

Maki stinks

I love Junko!

t. Tulpaman

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

Have you ever tried to catch something and instead fucking launched it across the room in the attempt?

That would be my ultimate talent.

MukuroxNaegi

Chiaki is pure!

She looks like she came straight out of Corpse Bride.

I hate her stinky sister

>babum

When the Izuru finds a suitable companion he'll often trap her in his hair to ensure a successful mating.

i love kaede.
is first.

MONACA~!!!

who are the most fertile females and who are the most potent males in the series

agreed

>Korekiyo is hunting for the 100th girl for Nee-san
>He spots a potential candidate
>A young blonde woman in the distance, dressed quite well
>He approaches and introduces himself
>She responds quite politely, scoring a good amount of points already for Nee-san
>Says she's European, from some irrelevant microstate
>Korekiyo hasn't been there, but now she's making herself a very interesting target
>Nee-san would surely appreciate some more multiculturalism, right?
>he chats her up some more, inquiring as to some customs in her homeland
>they're very strange
>very, very strange
>no wonder these guys are irrelevant, the rest of the world probably wouldn't want them to have influence
>he suggests that they continue their conversation on a walk
>she is seduced by his extreme charisma and agrees
>the two walk into some secluded woods, with no questions from either
>he shows her some trees and talks about their relevance in folklore
>she's into it
>he stabs her in the neck and she falls to the ground, dead
>he picks up her corpse
>her hair falls off
>it was Ouma, doing all of this for a joke
>Nee-san is furious
>within minutes she arrives to chew out Korekiyo
>AYAMATTE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE
>Ouma's ghost is sitting there eating ghost popcorn
>Nee-san disowns Korekiyo
>He falls to his knees
>Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around him
>They belong to Miss Sonia Nevermind
>She whispers in his ear that she's always wanted a pet serial killer
>Korekiyo gets deported to Novoselic
>He's forced to participate in some demented circus-gladiatoral-combat-type-games
>Nee-san gets horny without a real person to masturbate for her
>She and Ouma set aside their differences and engage in frequent ghostsex
>Korekiyo is not there

Best giri.

That's my fetish.

user is speaking in tongues again.
Get the holy water.

I love my darling husband! (w̼͙̄̈́ͣ͌ͭ̈K̥͍͓̻̏ͬ̾̏͆a̰̥̘̻̱̼ͫ̍̈̓̀͞ͅj̸̭͉̝́ͬͣ͛̆ͫ̃ͬ?̵̭̮͈͔̪̣͈̦͑̏͌͐̆͆̂̾ͣ͜ͅ?̶̦̟̤͔̪̤̠̫̽̿ͬ͒̔?̶̱̟̹ͤ̆ͣ̋ͨ͠A̢̹̗̳̫̭̪ͣ̄̿ͨ͑̿ͫ͋̚e̵̸͈̱̼̿̓w̥̺̣ͣͨ͛̊͛ͪ͛ͭq̴̛͖̜̻̙̘̳́ͦ͒̚͜I̷̦̯̺̟ͯ͋͆͂͋?̼͎͙̟̩̠̟̈́ͣ̇̓̎ͬ͗̚ͅ?̻͈̙̹̮̟̺̃̋͞͠!͈̹͎̳̆́k̵̛̳̘̖̥͙̠̹͐ͬ̊̏͑̓̋͜T̠̤̗̝̻̙̻̮͕̿͑k̸̨̤͋͑ͮ͆͋͋͝a̡͈̝̙̩̯̱̐ͪͦ͟l̝̙̫͓͚̤̮̎̿̇̐̎̈͊̌ͬ͜s̪͚͓̜̭̯̬̩̞ͣ̂̐̀͂ͮ̑̀O̠̱̗̗͈̬ͩͦͪ̔̋̏̓́ͅ ̧̟̳̣͔̦̔ͧͭͧͫͤͣ̈ͅĕ̻̗̠̬͖̙̜̿dit̗͖̻̫ͮ̔͊̌̄̾̂͢i̥̗̇͒̃̇͐̾̐̊on̨̖̫̻̖͓ͪ̇͐͊͘)

I love Kirumi!

So why did Hinata have a different voice in V3? Did localization team just goof or what

this is perfect

Yes!

Do you think Maki just wanted to inncently snuggle with Kaito or actually breed with him without any protection?

Female: Aoi
Male: Hoshi

>Rantaro nii-chan

I want to fuck Kaito!

I want to take that purity from her and force Hajime to watch as he is helpess to do anything

Thank you

How do you type like this?
>monokuma switch
kek

Miu big family

What if she was barren

O̼̦͓̥̬̩̻͗̊͛͌ͪ͛̕ͅņ͓̩̹̥̙̦͖̦̼̠͇̗̝̝̺̦̑̓̓̐̍͒̄̌͢͠l͍̫̟̖̞̮̦̮̮̘͖̯͕̰̱ͭ̑͐̽ͭ͛͐ͩ̍̔ͦ̋̌ͭ̉͋ͪ͢y̵̛͔̠̙̰͓̣̩̦̜ͤ̄ͨ̂͌̈̚͞ ̶̮͍͉͍̙̘̯̩̺̖ͭͯ̿ͭ͒̈̈́̓̿͊͋͆͘͢͝t̡̝̖̤͎̦̪̜̼̍͒̎͛̇͋͠͡r̵͍͚͉̂̓͌̓ͨ͂͑ͣͭ̄̄͛͐̏ͯ͌̚͟͠ư̶̴͍͍̣̬̬̯̤̠̝͍͖̦̯̞̥͎̯̐̀̄͂͌̏͊͂ͯͪ͒͐ͪ̚͘͞ė̡͚͎̣̼̜̱̯̞̹͈̞̹̃̊ͣͣ͑̈́̍ͦ͑̚ ̶̵̪̺̰̘͉̻̬̬͍̈́͂̈́̔̆ͣ͂ͮ̿͛̈́̋͒̏͢͝h̸̢̝̣̳̘̦͔̮̜̦̞̘̪̙̹̪̤̩͙̏̀̓̇͋ͨ̆ͧ͆̽͊ͩͯ̑̄u̵̠͙̘͇̩̞̤̖̮͔̼̺͓̎͊͒͛͂͋̊ͯͩ̒̈̆͒ͦͯ̌͡͠s̶̡̹̺̳̮̟̺͚̻͉͕̣͈͙͎̼̩͙̈́̒̑̍̾ͩ̇ͮ̈́̿͘͘ͅb̶̠̙̣̠͖̮̰̻̘̣̰͔͈͍͔̿̉̽̔͢a̶̴̶̗̯̖̞̹̐̌̀̚͢n̷̡̢̘͓̹̝̬͍̱̬̤̫̝̙̦͉̯͊̉͆ͦ̐͌ͤͤͬ́̔̂͐̀d̵̨̖̣̮͔̹̱̱̦̺̺̯͌̔̀o̠̖͇̫̣̥͔͇̪͍͒̒̑͛ͬ̄̆̐͗͒͊ͮ̋̀̚͠͠f̩̬̪̯͓̼̝̱̼͎͉̱͎̰̻͕̂ͭ͆͛͘͠͞a̪̹̪̯͎͙̟̘̬͚͈̺̠̬͉͋̽̋ͦͯ̒̿͡ģ̰̝̗̱̹͇̙͔̩̾ͮ̽̂̾̐͂̈̊͂̒̀ͫͣ̊͢͢͠ͅṣ̩̹̼̤̩̱̺̮̬̬͈̪̞̏͂̋͛ͣ́̂̀͟͟͡͝ ̧̛͍̠̤̪̜̩͊ͫ̓̄ͫͮ͘͡͝ͅc̡̺̻̮̠̬̞͇̤̫̥͖͙̠͕͓̗̩̬͔͐͒͐͑͆̍́̆͗̀̕ą̷̴͉̮̘̟̦͐ͨ̈̆͟͞ņ̟͔̘̦̩͙̭̖̥̞͖̩̩͈͌̓̋̈́̃ͅ ̵̳̼̰̟͓̼̙̞͚̰̙̎ͮ͑͛̒̒̀͐͝t͎̝̩̼̙̙̻̹̱͑͋̍͊̓͘ÿ̵͍͔̩̥̞͈͈̼͇͈̭͙̞͎̍͗͌̆͒̿̉̀̕͠p̷̟̭̘̟̘͓̬̩͓̭̘̱͔͈͓̗̝̟ͣ̾̀ͩ̑̊ͧͤͫ̾͊̉̄̇ē̸̠̹̝̦͇̯̫̯̹ͣͮͫ̂ͮ͋̄̆ͬ̐̆ͮ̌̐̓ ̢͙͕̱̙̯̜̞͖̱͚͙͔̼̱̺̹̌̌͊̑ͪͨ͢͟l̶̛͔̬̬̣̘͈̦̥͓̪͍̹͎̙͉͉̜̫̯̂͛̄̓ͪ̕͝i̞̭̩̹͔̘̿ͯͫ̍ͯ̐͑̓͛̈́͑̔̔͐̒́̚k̥̯̩̩̳͓̮̘̠̘̝̭̬̭̹̞͒̇̿̾ͨ̋ͮ̊̆͗̈́̓̕͡ͅe̴̶̸͍̰͓̞̦̙͎͎̹͉̩͖̬͍̦̓͆̌̓̌̉̏̎̽̃͐ͯͨ͗̓ ̛̳̣͓̗̖̥̖̦̦ͤ̏ͣ̾͒́̓ͫ͠t̴̴̷̛̼͈̣̦̩͇͔ͮ̒͊̄ͩ̆̚ͅh̳̦͙͖͓̯͓̠͖̥̤͙͓͕̓ͧ̎ͧ͐͢͢͞a̶̵̫̹̟̣̟͕̣͈̩̣̜̣̠̰̜ͫͩ͋̀ͤ̂̈ť̢̡̰͚͚̱͕̜͎̭̰͇̪̠̪͓̬̟̐̆ͪ͐̆̾͗̉̚͢ͅ.̢̙̜̪̩̣̱͖̯̤͍̪̻̺̙̫̮ͨ̓͋̑ͩ̽ͩ͒ͦͦͤ́̑̈̋̿̇̒͞

Zalgo text
She could adoot

Adoption is always an option

Miu big family of children adopted from Maki's orphanage.
Maki being extremely skeptical.
Maki spying on Miu big family.
Maki being legitimately surprised at the care and attention Miu gives.
Maki chipping in to help Miu big family.

no matter how hard they can try Miu and Shuichi cant seem to have kids, they then go to the hospital and recieve the horrible news that she is barren where they both break down in crying knowing that they will never have children of their own, also Korekiyo is there

Smoking hookah with Kamukurakyun!

å̹̙̭͇͎̓́m̨̦̱͓͙͛̂̃͗ͪ̔a̷̠̮̖͔̥̦̙̞̿̍̄͛̀m̪͉̦̹̗͔͔̃̆ͯͫ͢į̴̧͖͔̏̒̑̄̐ͣͫ ̨̛̥̖̩͍̻̄̇̋ͫ̆̑ͯ̇͢ͅi̷̡̳͇̰͔̫̮̦͆ͤ̋͂ͤ̚s̷̴̭̀͌́͋ ̡̢̢̰͔̖ͦ̿̾͆̑̂̂c̝͕͊͌̌ͪͬ͝u͔͍̦͛̀ͩ̏̓ͪ̓t̶͍͖̜͌ͬ̋̆̆̈̽͠e̱̟̩̩̯̫̣̗̜͂̔͋ͬ̚

Maki and Miu realizing they love something more than children: each other
Maki and Miu marrying
Maki and Miu big family

just ouma
just ouma
just ouma
J̡̺̖͠͞U̳̟͎̩̖̪̩̪͞S͍͉̻̯̭̜̘̣̘T͔̺̯̜͔̳ ̷̱̝̳͉O̵̢̠̖̤̝̮͖U̸̵̞͚̯͔M̳͇͕͖͡Á̶̧̺̬̙̜̪̝͍̜
J̦͖ ͎U͍ ͉̬͚̙͜S̝͚̜̺̰͚͓ ̶̦̥̱̘̜̤̭T̤͈͇̟͙̦ O̯̳͡ ̶U̵̳͙̻ͅͅ ̘̘̫͘M͔̞̯̹ ͕̙̗A̯͍̘̠̻̕

I like how there's only one pic of these Kirianon would be alright with.

kaede was a mistake

I̡̨̞̞̳̣͌ͧ͌̊̎̾͗̋̔̒̔͛̀̚'̴̶͕͓̤̦̞͙͔͍̞̫̟̥ͦͧ̃̈̆̀̕m͚̯͕͈̘̻̦̹͍̫̖͍̻̠̫̎̒̓̇̏̆̍̓ͦ̀ ̴̧̡̨̧͓͈̗̪̱͇̱͇̜̳͍͍̼͕̜̙̾̆͑ͅg̡̛͎͚̖̤̞͎̭̣̐̉͂͛ͪ̉͛ͨͦ̍͒̍̑͂͒͛ͤ͒â͙̟̝͙͖̟͓͙̋͋͊̋͗͒̎̇̎ͫͬͬ͠͞y̶̡̢̝̜̖͉̦̱͆ͩ͂͐̉͋̑̔́ͯ͛̀̔́̇̐ͮ̕͠ͅ

But user, AI Programs cannot be penetrated, therefore they will always be pure!

O̠̮̫̜͖̻̦̱͠ ̴̗͚̦̬̫̟͓̤̕Ù̙̯̺̤̤̫ ̧͚̺̦̘̭̪͍M̜̥͈̼̜ ̛̘̠̰͙͜A͓͚͙

the best mistake.

I mean human Chiaki, also insulting Hajime for being unable to protect her and for being a talentless hack while doing it

Middle pic bottom row

No mistakes are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJew6ucYEs

Monaca's first periods!

Shuichi big chest?

kaede is a special case.

Shuichi paizuri

Anything for a fellow Amamibrother

>tfw cheated on my waifs with a Rurka cosplayer an hour ago.

Sorry Junko, I failed you

nah

>80 cm

Don't make fun of Hinata-san!

I want MORE blogposts, MORE

>ywn hug Kaede and feel her soft, warm body
it hurts

I love my darling husband!
Hope everyone's having a good Halloween!

>nonvirgin
leave

Animator!

>he thinks mr 15 talents isn't making shit up

yes. she is. for me
i feel you.

he is pathetic and couldnt do anything to protect Chiaki as she was raped, he knows its his fault because he has no talent and therefore could do nothing to save you

I don't like that at all :(

I'm in class, but I can't wait to pass out candy to trick or treater's later. That's gonna be fun.

Did you show her why they call you the Ultimate Jack of all Trades? Did she like your 15 hobbies?

Just post Ruruka then, you clearly don't deserve Junko

>tfw have nowhere else to lie about getting laid by a cosplayer so I go to /drg/
Sorry mother, I failed you

>When you're taking a shit so fat you have to spread your cheeks

I got my Kaito merch, so I'm happy enough.

You're wrong...

>tfw it was another "I want to talk but a drunk cosplayer just wants to suck my dick" episode

It's like no one cares about my hobbies or family history and just see me as a piece of meat Not that I mind

slow thread post confessions about v3 characters

he is totally right to blame himself for allowing Chiaki to be raped, if only he was stronger

Jack of all trades junkofag is the single most consistently entertaining poster since cxt stopped making up that bullshit about being raped by a satanist cult and hiring men to jack off onto her porridge

I mean the sprite, it looks so weird.

Please do not post this image again

Thank you

This pic is Literally Me

admit it, Chiaki resents Hajime for being unable to save her

The last sentence is this post got me thinking. that CxT might be pretty kinky

He's annoying and boring imo. I'd take Poyo's blogposts over his.

i actually wanted to post the monokuma sprite but i am a lazyass so i decided to pick the first thing i saw.

V3 except every character is Angie

I want to braid Korekiyo's hair so hard he winces and moans but begs for more because I'm really good at braiding hair

they all disagree about what Atua is saying and it devolves into religious wars

That's what makes it entertaining. He's so shit and unfunny but unaware of it because "I'm a narcissist" it's fun.

What if JoaT Junko is actually CxT?