PlayStation Vita General 3130 - Releasing Soon Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Steins;Gate Elite launches March 15 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/11/steinsgate-elite-launches-m

>Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate launches March 29 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/11/wrong-try-pick-girls-dungeon-infinite-combate-launches-ma

>VA-11 Hall-A launches November 14 in North America
gematsu.com/2017/11/va-11-hall-ps-vita-launches-novem

>Gintama Rumble details characters
gematsu.com/2017/11/gintama-rumble-details-isao-k

>Gintama Rumble third Japanese TV spot
youtu.be/0vQ1RUUwgaQ

>You Can Now Use Playstation Trophies to Earn PSN Credit
dualshockers.com/free-money-psn-playstation

>Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Is Getting New Character DLC
dualshockers.com/shantae-half-genie-hero-new

>NISA Gives New Localization Update for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
dualshockers.com/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-localization-up

>Our World is Ended Iruka No. 2 and Tatiana Alexandrovna Sharapova character trailers
gematsu.com/2017/11/world-ended-iruka-no-2-tatia

>Gintama Rumble adds characters
gematsu.com/2017/11/gintama-rumble-adds-toush

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScC2ViNwam0SI9GRHCBbbik1GBVMElUP7S-24O2SqElWc7CQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
exhentai.org/g/1021140/13827792ac/
youtu.be/0kcF7E69C6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What Vita games are you looking forward to?

Any day now for sure

How do I hide weeb vita shit on the bus so other people don't think I'm an autistic retard?

Friendly reminder about the /vitagen/ poll. I'm closing it on wednesday night. We're at 17 responses so far.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScC2ViNwam0SI9GRHCBbbik1GBVMElUP7S-24O2SqElWc7CQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Nice OP

You have to be 18 or older to play here

Some VNs, DG2 and DT2-2 which I'll get next year even if it isn't localized.

Yup. There's a guide for getting those endings but maybe you want to try getting few without one? Skipping these things is quick enough anyway.

Turn down the volume

Cyber Sloots 2 now that I get the feeling DG2 is gonna disappoint me

If you liked DG1 you'll like DG2.

But all the character designs I've seen thus far I haven't liked. And the glut of DRPGs on Vita since DG1 have increased my standards. I've still got it pre-ordered though and going in with lower expectations may not be a bad thing.

Happy it's coming out fairly soon too.

Fucking hell that milking on S;G. Who is this Elite version even for? It sounds terrible.

New Shovel Knight update,Demon Gaze 2 and Aegis Rim

Why is she fucking that banana

Stop that, and it's a whale keyboard/plushy and such.

Dungeon Travelers 2-2: The Maiden Who Fell into Darkness and the Book of Beginnings and my physical Muv-luv.

People who are more hardcore than typical anime watchers but not quite HARDCORE enough to play a visual novel.

Sounds like a lot of people. Oh well, this will probably not do that well so I think they'll get the message. It's funny when they compare the scenes from VN to this Elite version and I always think "wow, that VN still looks so fucking great".

That makes some sense

is it time to do "that" vitagen?

Wake up ion

Cute

>not the most hardcore
but my mommy said I was elite. ELITE!

How frequently do you guys use your vita? Considering buying one soon, sounds comfy to play a bunch of vn's and rpg's in bed.

Sleep with Hestia.

Pretty much every night in bed to the detriment of my sleep schedule sometimes. Your use-case is far and away my primary use-case.

Almost everyday

Sexy?

Is that a touhou vn?

Stop that.

Why do the new MCs seem so grumpy? Where's the ultra cheery semi-rapist mustard and ketchup crew?

934732/d72dfc9a15/ I don't know about this one user.

Is Hestia really bestia?

No
It's a metroidvania game

That sounds comfy

Erika isn't one of the new MCs and such. This guy is the sole new MC of Hacker's Memory.

Nice
The marie rose one is also great

I prefer to breed with the little slut who can change shape and change hip size.

Why?

>anatomy?
>what the FUCK is anatomy

She's a shape shifter, she is only concerned about giving the main character boners over things like thigh size and hip width. She's not concerned about correct anatomy.

I wish I could enjoy all the PowerPoint presentations you guys call VNs.
Believe me, I've tried.
None of them crack a good balance in the presentation quite like the first Phoenix Wright did.
I dunno, I'm still gonna but DRV3 and C;C like I've been programmed to but I doubt I'll ever finish them, that's even if I ever take off the shrink wrap...
Sorry vitagen.

It can't be helped

its kk bby daddy still loves you

Kill ourselves? Yes.

It's time to stop.

I wish i could enjoy DRPG's

Weird coincidence, I was reading exhentai.org/g/1021140/13827792ac/ this morning.
Lily is great, but Hestia is bestia.

Why are bountiful breasts so good?

I prefer the one where the little slut if being carried around and used as a human onahole.

That's fucked up. You don't even know how many dicks she had to shove up her vagina until whitey boy rescued her.

They are pretty much books with voice acting, music and pretty pictures, don't think of them as games.

If you are not much of a reader then don't force yourself.

She's used goods, but she is your used goods.

Very portable, very tight.

>tight
Not anymore.

>plug in vita to wall
>message pops up saying "connecting... please wait"
>doesn't charge
Can anyone help? Is my battery dead or something? I don't have any other cables to test with at the moment but the one I'm using charges my phone just fine

She can change the shape of her womb.

Very tight.

Just boil her. Its what you are supposed to do when you buy used sex toys.

They're like light novels but with better writing and actual endings that sometimes happen to have good music bundled in.

You just sit back, start reading and immerse yourself in it. It's a pretty chill genre, I think it just takes the right mindset to appreciate.

Too bad CG will never get a true raising sim, let alone one as good as IM@S 2. I'd be happy enough to just have some of the more popular voiced idols in, or even allow complete jewery in the form of splitting game versions with different sets of idols to offset the costs.

Phoenix Wright was more of an adventure game than a VN, given how much exploring and interactivity it gave you. You can't really expect most other VNs will be like it, nor should you.

Reminds me of that steins;gate 0 review where they complained just about that.

People call anything that features cutscenes with anime characters standing near a text box a "VN," so it gets confusing.
e.g. Trillion got added to vndb

Trillion is more of a VN than a game, if you only judged it for the gameplay it'd be considered worthless

>Mikazuchi's 270 attack super-nuke move in Mask of Truth gets instantly neutered if you slap him with a buff-clear or worse, an attack down
They didn't think that gimmick through, did they?

Trillions gameplay was an interesting idea taken to the bare minimum. It was like a proof of concept of a complete game.

>people who call Persona 4 Golden a VN

Trillion is one of those system-exploration/experimentation games that becomes boring if you use a guide instead of figuring it out yourself

P3P was a VN

I looked. What now?

Gross.

your nep has been looked at, can you delete it now?

Post vitagen's worst nightmares.

Posting here because I don't know where else.I want a physical PSP to emulate games on the go, since I missed out on it completely and can't always be at my computer to us PPSSPP.

Is there some guide for which PSP model to buy and how hacking it works? How much can I expect to pay?

Who would win in a fight to the death, Plachta or Histoire?

I don't understand why this was deleted?

And it shipped that way

i asked nicely.

This is objectively true.

Getting married for only 150 shares to an old man, she really is depraved

Every loli will go through puberty eventually.

DELETE THIS

What's everyone doing this fine evenong?
I'm playing Rabi-Rabi with this playing on repeat.

youtu.be/0kcF7E69C6Q

Because they need to be removed.

Yuup. I wondered how that would work but it worked just fine.

Thinking about if I should play a little bit of something or not. Probably will play something in a few minutes. And waiting on DG2 to come and thinking if I should finally play Gravity Rush 2 in the meantime before Sonys money ends in January. Or just plat Uta3.

>plat Uta3
May RGJesus be with you.

*RNJesus

Oh I know. And I still have to win 20 mock battles as well and none of that sounds fun. I just enjoyed my time very much with the two games so platting them would be appropriate, but on the other after getting everything there was in the story it doesn't really sound too exciting.