/rsg/ - Runescape General

Topless edition
Previous thread Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play) also you'll probably have to beg for days for someone to get kicked out first since it's always full. Fuck you Eiki, just read the chat for once and do your rank duty. Anyway, if there's a spot open let me know please. I've been waiting for days now.

>I've been inactive since the First Age, what did I miss?
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
runescape.com/patch-notes
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/halloween--poll-improvements
>November's Month Ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=XtHs0mamlmg

>RuneFest Reveals
services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-reveals

first for dead game

no updates no hope

What's something entertaining to have on my second monitor while I grind out skills? Netflix?

another runescape client

That sounds incredibly complicated to try to control two accounts at once. And what would I even gain from that?

Why does Jagex give me more bank spaces in a game with fewer items?

This. Even a f2p bank is probably big enough to store almost anything you need

Anyone know if I put an elf soul into my slayer dungeon, can it drop crystal teleport seeds? I'm assuming no but I figured I'd ask, because killing them in Lletya is a pain in the butt due to fast kills and low numbers leaving too much downtime between kills.

Priff elves turn into lletya elves in a pyramid

they do

reminder to check your balls for lumps and irregularities

found them, now what?

go to a doctor asap user !!
pic related, me(right) carrying you(left, on my shoulder) to the doctor

I don't see any balls that could have lumps. Though the lack of balls itself could be a pretty large irregularity.

Where is my quest Jagex?

morning rsg!
post dailies you are yet to do
>reaper (chaos x8)
>phoenix (>1year dry on pet)
>kill x critters assigned by a slayer miser

still 300 wyvern bones to crush

my condolences.

xth for threadly reminder that dungeoneering is an absolute dead shit skill below 99

what was jagex thinking? that it wouldnt die out after a few months for the lower levels?

doing uncharted isles at the moment

Is it faster to level combat using a 2h or two longswords?

it's the same

Jagex shits out updates and scrapes together QoL after, which can still leave flaws in content. Remember that when it came out daily challenges didn't exist, sinkholes didn't exist, daemonheim achievements didn't exist, keys took up inventory space, and the person with the key had to be the one to use it. The bigger problem is these days Jagex forgets about upkeep or insists that things are perfect on launch.

96/99 fishing (297k til 97)
91/99 agility (3.4m bxp, enough to get me to 99)
90/99 thieving
94/99 slayer
82/99 hunter
88/99 divination (3.3m bxp, enough for 97)
85/99 dungeoneering (gay skill)

realistically, how much would I have to play to get this by the end of the year? would like to try to max

can't wait for another tl;dw

>putting bxp into divination
You would have to do caches, sinkholes, and serenity posts if you hate agility.
Just boost for thieving to prif.
Slayer and hunter are both fast
Whenever you don't know what you want to do just do some prif theiving and you finish before the end of the year

>>putting bxp into divination

I know I know, but of those 7 skills I have left, I already had enough bxp for 99 agility and the other 5 skills are pretty fast and/or completely afk

and thanks mate, I'll look into doing that

i actually didn't even think to boost for prif thieving. I think I can do 4 districts with abyssal lurker boost

How often do they "serve" Zamorak?

in oldschool.

have 99 range/99mage.. a blowpipe and a few hundred K..

what should I do to make money to sustain my membership. preferably killing something with mage or range and selling loots

back to /osg/ or whatever they're calling themselves these days

ask the old school thread

okay sorry tried to find it, searched 07, or whatever and also the catalog isnt working okay thanks bye

PANIC SELL MIMIC CAPE

what happen

Nox Scythe G E T!
Thank you Rune Dragons for a Ragefire Gland & Steadfast Scale.
Thank you also the person who bought the said items for 34m & 24m.

Congrats. Now augment it.

B-but that will make it untradeable, I am too much of a sissy to do that.

mimic boss will be permanent content

>gains of double digit fps on low spec machines

you can always unaugment it

what must i do to get a zgs drop

>what is an augmentation dissolver

cool

Oh yeah, well I guess I will.

i believe you mean equipment dissolver :^)

Sleep with Telos

i would let him fist me with that octopus of his for a zgs

page ten

Go away, invader! REEEEEEE!!!!!

give me the fucking sword you fat shithead

Well time to post the question that probably always comes up.

Is the game still alive/worth playing?

Was an Ultima Online guy and never really enjoyed a MMO after that. Had to quit UO because they are still charging for a dead game, so looking for something "new" that isn't a modern theme park MMO.

alive: yes
worth playing: no
save yourself and leave while you can

run escape

Make me.

cooperate or get fucked

should have had all floors give equal xp (but you still need to run all the floors of a given layout i.e. you can't just run the aba 2 layout 60 times, you have to do all the frozen/aba/furn/occ/warped floors)
That solves having to do 1-29 rushes (which are fucking boring) and allows people with low level dung to play with higher levels

>Thieving cape
Wow that is really great thanks jagex

My balls are more mushy, I honestly can't describe it but they like are falling apart after fapping almost every single day sometimes twice a day for the past 10 years.

still better than the smithing one

So now that portals are ded how long until Jagex gives f2p a method for locating trees and stars?

Are those Creatures of the Grove worth doing when on a slayer task for the slayer xp? If so what's the best way to deal with them?

nover

>Are those Creatures of the Grove worth doing when on a slayer task for the slayer xp?
Yes.
>If so what's the best way to deal with them?
If you're doing only for xp, melee the ranged ones, pray range, whenever it uses the special you walk under them.

maging the golems was netting me 550-600k slayer xp/hr last task i did

Everytime I need to quest to progress I burn out ..

do all quests
then you won't have to worry about doing a quest to progress

ded

That's backwards, you should only burn out when you need to grind to unlock a quest.

he may be ded but at least he ain't mad

Can you do dg floors backwards without xp loss? Like starting from your highest one to your lowest one?

the lower floors are the worst xp so I can't imagine why you'd do that

that wouldn't change anything in the xp

So I would get the same amount of xp for floor 44 if I did it first instead of last, right?

yes, because of how prestige works
however it's better to start from the lower to higher as you can unlock a new floor during the climb, so you would end up doing the new floor at last so your prestige would be lower

What if I went from F44 to F39, gained a level and then did F45? Would the xp be lower, or?

is 120 slayer reserved for the neckbeards only or is it possible for a casual gamer?

no, because your prestige would still be 44
however if you have all the lower floors below 39 not done, you would have to do them at prestige 44, even with floor 45 done

That's all I wanted to know. Thanks user

fuck off normalfaggot.

entirely possible assuming you can kill every one of the good tasks

Is there any way I can change my email without needing to verify with the old one? I can't use my old yahoo email from years ago because it got deleted or some shit and those useless pieces of shit won't help me.

you need to open a account recovery request on runescape website

None of that is helping, I don't even remember my old passwords or if I had security questions so I'll probably end up getting locked out of my account. I just want to change my fucking email without all this fucking bullshit.

nope, can't do

You have to provide as much information as you can. Date of creation (which would be easy if you can login, just talk to Hans), where it was created, as many previous passwords you can remember, the original email, payment methods used, first membership date. Things like that.
Then you say that the email linked to the account doesn't exist anymore, and that you would like to change it to your current one.
That shouldn't lock the account, unless you fail to provide enough correct information.

Guess I'll never get the medium varrock tasks finish then on osrs because it needs the shitty ass authenticatior.

at that point just create a new account

Fuck that I've had this account since 2005

I'm not going to risk getting my account locked

It won't lock it as long as you provide at least some correct information.

it's just a few passwords and the rough date of creation
you sure can provide that
you make it sound like you bought it

I remember like 2 old passwords and can use google to give the date from the days Hans tells me, I just don't trust Jagex.

too bad then

Try tweeting a Jmod then. Or posting on the oldschool reddit.

how much will gold accum cost?

1.5m tokens
500 slayer points to toolbelt

1.5m tokens

What the fuck, why? This is supposed to be an item for lower leveled players, not maxed people that don't even need it with their 10m+/hr money making methods.

Smh the rich get richer.

Dirt cheap, nice. Will it work inside daemonheim too?