twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe Sovot only makes 5k a millenium

kill you are self.

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kenora/107/223/23/

Please put animesh beta in the op next thread

put your head in a toilet, NERD.

Stop watching anime.

big talk

Great to see how fair the moderators are, banning someone just for what they're wearing.

don't wear a pony avatar you dumb faggot

I need a big fat futa orc booty all up in my face yo.

keep cryin bitch nigga

that's the group owner

lol read the rules

stop slutshaming

Retribution is coming my friend, just sit tight and wait, we'll be the ones who set the rules in the end.

Serious question: Is there a way to have a moderator removed from the group or force one to step down? Where do complaints and concerns go?

there's only like 4 mods, RollTier, Vistu, Lee, and Dizzy

Chain is a mod too

Alright so in the last thread somebody attempted to inform observers of the current state of the game. As a neutral party myself, I've done much digging to bring you this information at great risk to both myself and my sources.

Listed in order of current power from highest to lowest, we have:
>The /d/eviants
>Sovot's Gang
>Baku Syndicate
>MAGE Guild
>Chain's Harem (currently based in RollTier's lab)
>Nep's Cartel
>Anime Yakuza

Nep's Cartel, the Anime Yakuza and the Baku Syndicate are currently in league together in what has been called "The Grieflords" but this is out of necessity and not preference.

Sovot's Gang and Chain's Harem have been on amicable terms for quite some time, allowing their membership to flourish and their power to grow. Recent whispers have informed me that there may be changes coming in the next few weeks that drastically alter the dynamic of their political landscape.

The /d/eviants, while being the singlehandedly strongest faction in the game, has a fractured membership base. Although recent changes have boosted morale and teamwork, their phyrric victory in the Battle of the Brap still lingers in their collective thoughts.

MAGE Guild has taken a non-combative role for the moment. Communications appear dark.

World of Warcraft.

As a MAGE representative, I would like it to be stricken from the record that we be called the MAGE Guild.

I am recommending the name be changed to Cuckold Cretins.

hm yes true you are a representative of mage but you are also a retarded monkey and therefore not in a position to correctly evaluate what is good versus poor quality

mage guild is superior to any name that you would come up with to replace it, perhaps too good for mage

>the most powerful groups are the ones who are access only or ban anyone who makes fun of them.

seems their ability, "proximity madness" has taken affect on you

>Doesn't synergize with "turn off voice". Get good scrub.

I like Cuck Cartel instead of Mage Guild.

That would be Sovot's Gang.

Watch out or they'll use "turn off voice" and "cry in discord".

oh no you're thinking of neps cartel that uses the "cry in discord" ability, sovots gang uses "spy network"

w/e nep's cartel is better because kopy isn't in it, unlike sovot's gang.

you fool, kopy doesnt affiliate with any known syndicates, you'd know this had you not been using your "cry in discord" ability, which sets your rationality and cognitive function to 0 for 6 turns

I thought he was /mlp/

perhaps, but the relevance of that syndicate is minor nowadays and any open stragglers found are swiftly dealt with

Can I use Mimic to cast Nep's signature "Mass Teleport" ability? If so, would I be able to summon my own allies, or will it just be friendly baku memesters? I just don't want to be cucked by bad AI if I can.

Does mage's cannibalize groupmember ability work even if the faction isn't at war?

you would be able to but the condition for this is there is a 70/30 percent chance of any pre-determined creatures to have their trust/patience meters lowered considerably and an additional chance to fail altogether

Chain's harem is actually Rolltier's nofap sub harem.

Chain is, in fact, at the lowest rung as he masturbates every night to a new nubile slave boy, while Arty has been locked into a custom viewer built by the Celibacy Mistress Rolltier that restricts any and all deviant activity, and wipes his computer if any other SL viewer is installed.

oh okay, I thought that penalty only occurred because of Nep's abysmal charisma.

Maybe I should avoid re-using his abilities.

yeah the abilities only meant to be used by strategic high charisma gamblers, which neps build is nothing alike, a support build trying to take on high charisma abilities like that really shows how new he is to the game

Sadly Renoki's Gamer Pet Harem didn't work out because he ended up losing in every game against his Pets, putting him at the bottom of the Sub chain.

His Dizzy shadow cloning technique was also never mastered to he was simply labeled as "bootleg dizzy"

chain uses "perversion" and blue balls the few actual ladies in the group.

I hope nep can finally find happiness with shay

lol did lee ban you for being a retard?

you must be a real dumbass if lee banned you

>Battle of the Brap
truly a horrific time for /d/
even now, the sound of even a single fart sends members into PTSD, turning all gestures and sounds off and crying for a week about nasty Veeky Forums trolls

>/d/ having won anything

Their group owner stepped down.
Lee got unbanned.
Caylum was made mod (he still laughs at people from /d/ and posts pics from there in discord)

/d/ is a joke, only reason it still exists is because of the cucknadian that pays for the sim like a good moneypig.

This is why I've been saying from day one that Sovot's gang is imbalanced, the spy network passive is overpowered when it comes to world pvp events and it leads to more people joining that faction and fucking up the already lopsided server balance.

>Implying all of these exist
It's really just /d/, Baku, and Veeky Forums and even though there might be sub cliches there. Mage is more or less dead. The "anime Yakuza" is just a joke between friends and not actually a group. Nep's cartel is just baku. As for chain's harem that is a thing but if you want to include that you might as well include every fag's harem.

Anything I feel like putting them on really

Anyone want a big dick mom?

whomst

bump

im famous

are animes the new furry?
Pushed on new players because you just pull it out of the box and wear it.

yes

maybe

Oh look another generic looking maitreya skank talking shit.

irrelevant but i have fun

t. Buttmad Anime

Animes live happiest lifes in SL, get the most attention and love than any other type of avi

You're just jelly.

this looks like a gathering of faggots and retards

Anime are social creatures. in the wild animes are known to group together in flocks known as “harems” where they huddle together in close proximity and perform the mating ritual known as “being a thot”

Nikita exists to prove this theory wrong.

They are the new niggers kinda

wat

slurl?

aaaaaaaaaaaaa ghost

furry literally trying to deflect

>chains hunt for hot mamas

COME WAYWARD SOULS

WHO WANDER THROUGH THE DARKNESS

Put some pants on, young man.

do they fuck

nep post your anime penis in the lewd thread for me

:)

They should post boypussy

god i wish that were me

So is this gay "shoukas pet" autism all ironic or are they actually massive fags? Why is this gay erp shit allowed at onatopp again??

dumb horny rlv shit

massive fags

soon

because unfortunately they're not breaking any rules

if we banned people for being gay we'd all be hypocrites

everyone take a good long look at ur normie self

reflect

do you belong in a vg group?

>bulges on sim banned
>fuck beds placed in the parking lot are not
>gay erp collar shit on sim is not
hmm really makes the cookie crumble.............

keep up with the beds and we'll see

sorry that you're not kewl enough to have an anime harem :)

>theres a "kewl" requirement to find some pubbie anime rlv whores

Nice delusion

>kewl

cwinge?

because it's a degenerate circlejerk
you're all equally touched