Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #934
Breakfast Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGm_lCNbEdc
mega.nz/#F!5YchBKbS!xS_4loH7bvduzZ8d7ReCsw
aria.ma.cx/AAA/L60AAUTESTCARD.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AA3 never, stop asking.

When?

whats the deep lore behind these two anyways?

i want to go behind the scenes

first for cute girls blackmailing cute boys

Neat, looking forward to it.

I like to give cute girls evidence agist me so they do that to me more.

poser contest when?

Cat has done nothing wrong.

Also PSA: new version of pre-install is out and the way it functions is now in line with AA2Mini, so no longer do people have to deal with the complications of the old outdated install. Of course, there is no need to DL it again if you already have the game.

Hi. When I launch the game it works like a charm. However when I touch the roster (import or change cards) when I'm launching a new day the game crashes.
>Is there any mod which might cause that ?

No mod can cause it outside of maybe botched ui mod installations.

How fix? I applied the mods the usual way (opening up the mod card in the folder, etc.) but for some reason this keeps happening, like half the hair accessory won't stick to the other.

Not this bug again. Every single time.

Disable rim lighting.

The problem is caused by the accessory itself being semi-broken

How do I fix anything ?

Oh and just to be clear because I'm too ambiguous, it still isn't AA2Mini. It works with pp2 mods and includes AAU because I got tired of the old pre-install causing problems for people, but that's about the extent of it. Mini itself is probably not gonna be out any time soon.

Does a clean install of the game work fine? I don't know what you've done to cause this, but this sounds like a pain in the ass to deal with without just nuke & pave.

Yes it does work.

Just nuke and pave, then install mods 1 by 1 testing for the issue between mod installs. I doubt it's even caused by mods, but it's not some common issue so who knows where it comes from.

Do I really need to ? Unsyncing mods with AA2 install won't help ?

You don't need to if you'll find the solution to your problem, but my solution is nuke and pave because it's easier than trying to guide you through troubleshooting. If you wanna try doing shit to your AA2 install in order to repair it, you're more than welcome to try.

I will unsync mods one by one then. Thanks.

Found out that if I import a card then resume the game, game crashes. Pretty annoying.

Is it only one card or is it multiple/all of them? Also by resuming do you mean adding cards at night and going to morning or accessing the roster in the middle of gameplay?

Robot's sex noises are good for a laugh, but I wish there was more voice and moan to them.

Hi. You were asked a question last thread and you haven't answered it. Pretty rude behavior for a guy looking for help.

>full size preinstall works with mini mods
As I reading that right?

i feel like autotuning some an aah every now and then would do it

Also, adding something to the cumming sounds might be good, especially to know if she wants you in or out.

>he doesn't make every one of his robots asexual
You cannot impregnate metal

you made them rapeable right?

Good morning all. So I was thinking. What kind of rooms do you like using the most?
Big rooms, small rooms, simple rooms, rooms with a lot of stuff inside? I'd like to know.

And here is a new room for your time.
Https://mega.nz/#F!cQ9D3J6K!AqfBdpTyti_x2VBYlCxSmg
Enjoy!

Is there anywhere I can get unity compatible models from AA2?

please card

Thanks

Nope.

>NNB Ren-chon's Living Room
Glorious.

Do you have a mega folder for your rooms?

I just recentl installed More Cumming Positions 2.6.2 and it works fine BUT every time i click in a "Woman Orgasm" (Pink) like Kissing my Cum in Vagina meter grows by 3cc like it was a Together option.
Is there a way to fix it or is the mod like this?

Didnt realize it until a girl got pregnant.

Glad you like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=LGm_lCNbEdc

Absolutely. Not much in there as of yet. Working on more rooms.
mega.nz/#F!5YchBKbS!xS_4loH7bvduzZ8d7ReCsw

I honestly would like to have some "open rooms", like park or festival.

But thanks for the new room anyway.

ow

Thanks dude

I had a few outsides ones I was planning on working on. I usually try to find good outside ones. The problem I usually run into is low-resolution textures which kinda suck when you stand close to them so it's hard trying to find good ones. But ill keep that in mind.

I think in the mod description they say that all of the new positions are "together" positions.

On another note, I can't get the oral menu to show up for non-cumming positions. Is that just not supported?

thanks, but
how can you leave me without my tissues?

Ah, man. I could have sworn I put that to 2 side faces.

i don't think there are 2 sided faces in this game. Either transparent back face or outline-colored backfaces. You probably need 2 actual faces in there

That would explain it. I'll see if I can fix it.

make a card and we can all bully her together

Watch out guys! We've got a faggot here deleting posts!

Paper has been bought and loaded back into the box.

Not trying to bully dem tissue textures, but dem textures...

That's how they were. I mean I could texture them. But they are loser tissues who are meant for bully.

Yea.

Does this mean all future mods will be drag and drop?

>he doesn't want to impregnate a robot
What are you, gay?

Up to the mod authors. Pp2 format is probably going to be replaced with ppx for actual mini, cuz there aren't tools for it as far as modding goes.

So do cell phones pop out of her or laptops?

She activates her Von Neumann modules to replicate a smaller version of herself.

If she's a new model would it be creepy since she's less than 1 year old? There seems there could be loop holes. Not to mention she would be almost as young as her baby.
Based on appearance?

It wouldn't be creepy because robots don't have the same childhood period as humans.

It's a different developmental cycle. Most 'new' models of anything have been in development for far longer than a year before they hit the shelves. Depends on how you determine age.
Now, how would you determine an age of consent for a robot? If it was only activated less than a year ago, is it not technically able to consent?

with humans it's creepy because little children don't have the same mental capacity as experienced adults so it's easy to manipulate them. Depending on how young they are you can add the more frail constitution.
With robots you gotta first define what's the state of their AI at any point in their life cycle

Cards?

For another update on AAUnlimited's impending release, I'll show you a new bugfix. But first, let me tell you about modcards.

As most of you may already know, AAU lets you make modcards, that is, cards with all the required override files included in it. That's all fine and dandy until game saves get bloated because AAU doesn't debloat cards. But one AAUdev hero took the current modcard system and rebuilt it, bettter and stronger. Now, not only the Play side of AAU is capable of demodding cards (thus not bloating saves). No, now modcards actually compress modfiles making them much smaller. This is one feature that really, really has to go outside and be used by everyone. The old dual-card system, mod and non-mod card is already obsolete.

And there's where the bugfix comes in. With the new modcard debloating code, a small bug creeped in that could have corrupted cards in a game save. It seems to have happened only when adding a card to a save. This has been fixed today.

With that I believe all the bugs and regressions have been fixed. I'm waiting for confirmation on this and may give another update later tonight.

Thank you!

Deleting my old as fuck game version still using wizard to reinstall the newest version with all the new stuff.
Wish me luck.

Sounds great!
>all bugs... have been fixed
You should know better than to say things like that.

He means all really nasty bugs. The bugs still left are not likely to be game breaking ones.

Is the bug that makes a card save the incorrect hairs even though the card itself shows the correct hairs fixed?

That's fuckin neato. Good work to you guys and the hero dev.

I think you're talking about an AAFace bug.

AAFace is part of AAU now so it'd be great if they could fix the bugs

sounds pretty neat

If you turned off rim lighting your images would look 5x better

I'm still fairy new to AA2 but I'm having a blast, I've read in the other thread that thres a "posing" tool or somethign alike, and I would be very interested to know if that is what I think it is: some function to load cards, set up some poses and clothes to check the character before putting them in the game.

Am I right? where is it or how can I use it? is it part of AAU?

Does anyone have a BoG videl card?

>is it part of AAU?
yes. The OP image was made with it

Poser is part of AAU, and it's usable in game in most contexts that contain high polygon characters.

I am new to the game and got it up and running both without and with AAU recently, I'm sure you can do it.

Anything homely or just comfy in general it can be small but I've had harder times posing in smaller rooms than big ones and I guess more furniture in a room is always better
thanks again

So how do I trigger / accces it?

In addition I guess I need to start pumping up my room game, as so far I'm still using only the vanilla ones.

i have no preference, at most i just wind up wanting certain rooms for meme purposes

is there a school cafeteria room yet?

Press f12

If there's a hair type that does not have an exact match how could I model it so I can set it into the game?

F12 when? at any time? Is a normal conversation witha character when the high poly model is shown a valid time or do I need to go to a private room?

Have you tried being less autistic and using the hair that's close enough?

AAFace is part of AAU just as the Direct3d fix is. Meaning it's just distributed together. AAFace code isn't included in AAU and might not be anytime soon.

The poser works anytime there's a character on the screen.

no? isn't this a game for lonely autists to make their waifus? why would I settle withy something less than perfection?

How about you show us what you got first?

I got nothing, was just considering the options that I might need in the future, how easy or hard would be and where can I reach.

And also, wouldn't you like someone in the thread that could make custom hairs?

You're looking far too much into the future, user.
>wouldn't you like someone in the thread that could make custom hairs?
Do you do 3D modeling? Have you modded 3D games before?

Custom hairs, yes. "I moved one strand," no strong feelings either way. It would be nice to know your intent, since the body tab of AAU may be all you need.

What?
You mean like a hair slider? The body tab can do that.

I have dome some stuff yes.

>body tab of AAU
I'll look into it

Oh in addition, I followed the readme and executed AAFace when the AAUnlimited start window (thereplacement of the original with the smiling girl) but nothing happened, how can I know if it was executed correctly?

Card?

It's actually this one
aria.ma.cx/AAA/L60AAUTESTCARD.png

Dunno if that works in current version of AAU at all.

You post a picture of what you see.

Thanks, I believe it does unless it already got updated.