Cannibal Edition

Last Thread :

>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk&feature=youtu.be

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZgAA0T51Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=zfo9QoqKIw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GEAR INFORMATION READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW.

You know, from my next thread onwards, I'll start linking this image as well in OP. This is clearly useful info.

nth for fun game

There are a few things I would personally change but lack the skill to do so. For instance, I'd put an example of "balanced" gear in there and change some of the sentences to be more neutral.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZgAA0T51Rc

>Finally found Exusperatorius arms to complete my Venus-themed Gladiator

I think she'd look better with Concordia Salus arms this they are smoother and thus more "feminine" but I can't really complain, it's a good look. All my glads look pretty damn good, if I must say so myself. Good state arrangements by total chance, too.

Now that all the new heroes are revealed, present speculation for some of the next heroes.

I for one would really love to see some kind of Samurai Heavy, like a jade armor royal guard with nunchucks.

It would also be extra cool to have some kind of viking that used a double ended spear as it's only weapon

No new heroes next year, reworks only. However:

>Hammer guy for Vikings or Knights
>Blunt staff user for Samurai
>Rapier user for Knights

Wew, what a great idea, exhibiting your shitty fashion while sucking yourself off for everyone to see
>golden weapons and bucklers
>that overall revolting design of the third one

Its reowrks and new heroes you fucking dumbasses

and if its just rewirks ill be mad I legit hate half the OG cast to begin with and like 3 extra moves wont change shit

>Left is Venus themed, all venus weapon and female, thematically perfect in colour and equipment
>Middle is gay Medusa/snake themed, Thracian armour has snakes on it, Medusa weapon has snakes on it
>Right one is just an edgy joke

Honestly, the first two look pretty good. Solid themes that make sense for the character, and the last one is perfectly edgy.

>lel gold is bad

maybe some people like gold?

Gold is generally ugly unless it's a trimming thing that is appropriate. In the case of Exusperatorius, the sash around the hips with that paint scheme is always yellow, which means it goes perfectly with any sort of gold/brass trimmed armour and weaponry.

Creating a cohesive whole in For Honor is one of the best things you can do, basing your heroes around some kind of idea or theme. Or instance, a bird-themed Viking with the Bog Witch mask, or an all-wood Kensei using a simplistic sword with a wooden handle.

>enjoying a night of for honor
>every nobu main in the fucking universe is out with blissful rest feat
fucking christ thank god this bitch is losing that shit

Gold is really only good if it's used thematically, too much or too little just looks bad.

Reminder for brave Centurions,Aramushas,and Orochis to remove thots like shaman,Nobushi, and Shaman

youtube.com/watch?v=zfo9QoqKIw0

Whoever was talking about lore last thread was a retard. There are no “not-Mongols” that drove the Samurai out, the original Samurai empire had a massive civil war after The Cataclysm and the Samurai in FH are one split of that war that survived or were exiled and escaped to the FH lands. There are no “not-Aztecs” that drove the Vikings out. The Vikings and Knights have been warring since “millennia ago” (Apollyon’s words, not mine,) and the Knights eventually beat the Vikings back so badly that the Vikings retreated far up north and stayed up there so long they were forgotten about outside of myths and children’s tales. Then they came back to start raiding again when they regained their strength, presumably. The stuff about Knights was correct at least, they’re a split off of that old “not-Roman” empire, from so long ago that most of the Legions don’t know that empire still exists, except Apollyon, because she met them. This is all lore gleaned from the observables scattered throughout the campaign. There are no “not-Mongols,” there are no “not-Aztecs.”

But it would be cool if there were

I’m totally fine with him saying “it’d be cool if-“ But he was saying that those things actually were in the For Honor lore, and other uneducated anons were believing him, and that activated my autism. Ree.

“Five hundred years the Samurai have been here. Long enough to call this place their home. Long enough for their work to fall into ruin. Still, we treat them like newcomers.”

"The Dawn Empire stretches far to the east. Their capital is here, yet it was not always. For many generations, their Emperor lived elsewhere. He was driven here, I think. I would like to know by what."

Anyways, yes it could be anything, Ubisoft can write Not-Mongols if they wish. I was the original user who was asking the question, while someone followed up with Not-Aztecs and Mongols.
I am more curious about what the fuck is in the west/south west.
Lets assume Vikings came back after regaining their strenght, there still isn't much for them to fall back to. And Samurai cannot go further east since they had to come to Ashfelt to survive.
But Knights, if they do have a Kingdom there, can't that kingdom just simply send a bigger army to Crush Kangs/Samurai?

I want a cRPG set in For Honor world

i want a game that isn't SHIT

I like how roman regretfully nerfs cent but then switched to shaman.

I honestly don't see how you could make this hero who has almost every tool at her disposal.

Heals, great feints, dodge 50/50, fast lights, bleeds. deflect, speed out the ass, great OOS punish and pressure.

How do you top that? Just missing hyper armor.

It's what all the heroes should be like, minus the uninteractive keep away game

>It's a "the entire enemy team captures everything and proceeds to dogpile on anyone that attempts to stand on their objectives because your team can't group up for shit" episode.

I don't see how you could make every hero like that. They would all play the same and have no character to them.

I doubt giving heroes more tools would make them the same
Currently most of the cast has one or two options which makes gameplay extremely boring
If everyone had more things they could do it would be an improvement, not necessarily the same things but fast paced ways to initiate

>two people are dueling
>opponent gets low on stamina
>dramatic staredown
>the other waits for the stamina to hit full before engaging

Why do people do this? You need to pressure them when they have lower stam than you.

He just means the tools the character has
Look at it like this, Warden has one of the only real offensive mixups in the game atm(let's disregard backroll), simply because he can feint his shoulder.
Now they've mimicked this design in balancing with other heroes with unblockable mixups, like Raider, Glad, HL, etc, so they're kind of in a corner right now.

You can't make a special move not-unblockable(most offenses in the game are), because blocking is so easy and chip damage is nothing.
You can't make an unblockable unfeintable/cancelable(cent heavy finisher is really the only example) because parrying is so easy and has massive rewards.
You can't even make said unblockable slow(everything HL has), because dodges are so spammable and give free iframes.

They're in a corner designwise and need to totally change the fight system in order to make the very basics of the game(chains, blocking, changing guards) relevant again

you can't drain anyone's stam in this game unless you're playing warlord with headbutt, or a warden that makes his opponent roll back or eat shoulder, it's pretty lame that stamina is only spent by the attacker

>snake theme
>doesn't use the cheap-ass golden snake ornament
>Isn't even a Numidian

My ass

Because your pressure options may be limited depending on what character you play, and your low stamina opponent will almost certainly be on the defensive, waiting to parry/punish whatever you try throw at them.

Fucking kek

Centurion is entirely based on pressuring you and draining your stam how did you forget him

Kick is 600ms, braindead easy to dodge
Jab is always dodgeable unless he pins you
His unblockable heavy can't be feinted or canceled
The only thing Cent is good at is variable heavies(which only works against people stupid enough to try to parry him) and wallbangs, that's pretty much it

what the fuck ubi
its saying my connection is green but the last two matches i've been lagging my fucking dick off
like half the players got repped by bots halfway thru too

Can the game just die already.
This level of undead game is putting Red Orchestra to shaem

Sorry that your dedgaem posting doesn't make it true, must be hell

Sometimes it's just that they might feel like they don't have enough stamina to properly pressure them without going OoS themselves, they don't have much that can force people to react, etc.

tfw you almost catch a lewd pose before the match ends but not quite

>Roughly 2-3k worldwide
>Not an undead game
It's certainly not growing or holding steady that's for sure, but fuck me if the game isn't holding on.

>Half assedly informs himself then starts shitposting
You are so /v/ it hurts. End your existence my man.

>blade blockade auto CGBs
>BB lasts 2 seconds (whats the current time?)
>GB give side heavy
>Stamina pool increase
>can soft feint zone unblockable into a light
>kick stuns long enough to be followed up by somthing, anything.

>mid-december
Jesus fucking christ. Oh well, at least it's coming back. I wish they told us why it was removed in the first place.

>steam numbers
>discounting the much larger console numbers
Babby’s first statistic

>Nobody will ever understand your love/hate for Forhonor.
>tfw you have to eventually tell your parents

You know why it was removed. They will probably tweak it so it's grabbing onto her arm, hips, or stomach instead of tits.

I must ask you to stop, lady. This is a christian imageboard, no lewd imagery allowed

>Gory backstab
Hornet ring users are the fucking worst

Would it be possible to spam levels using AI duels and a rubber band or something like that?

There's something about Highlander's face and pose here. Looks like he's sucking in air and and about to say "ouch" or something, as if he kicked his toe really bad.

Or he just got filename'd.
Look at the framing.

If it's not tits they're grabbing the execution loses it's meaning completely. There's no reason for her to react like that.

>watching a for honor tribute song with campaign footage as the background
God damn is this game beautiful.

>Still no elephants in multiplayer
At least they have donkeys now

I tried out Glad for the first time today, I honestly dont really get the hype. His bash confirms nothing, his lights are not particularly fast, his hp isnt high, stamina is pretty great ill admit,feint game isnt amazing, bleed is parrybait, toestab is dec but ive had it parried plenty is duels
is it JUST the zone people talk about him for? I admit is the safest and best confirm he has, but outside of that he doesnt seem all that special

is nobody actually playing this game or is the net code this fucking brutal

its literally dead in dominion on pc

>pc
found yer problem

his bash is meant to start a mixup consisting of heavy > feint > (gb/toestab/light), because his animations all look very similar, but it's just really fast and great at draining stam, also good in 4v4s with haymaker

his lights are 500ms and decent range, and the real issue is that his toestab is almost 100% confirmed if your enemy fails to block a light due to guard switch delay

his feints are some of the smoothest in the game, due to no guard switch delay on assassins + heavy animation being pretty similar to lights

the bleed move is really only good for OOS opponents, but his deflects are insane, 60+ dmg near a wall

his zone is straight up one of the only true openers in this game, it's bitched about because no other character has one, even if the game would be better if they did

Can you wall splat with his bash? and for the guard delay toestab, does that work on Assassins as well since they have zero delay?

>not getting a match in dominion in less than 1 minute

You either:
Have shit connection
Still low in MMR, so matchmaking take forever as everyone else is higher
Live in a dead region

>nonstop dominion games all night
>in one right now boosting a point
Move out of australia

Glad's feints go into his toestab pretty much instantly, and the toe stab has no indicator so your opponent has to be really paying attention to dodge it. The bash is good for stamina draining people and fucking with them, because it tracks really hard and comes out very fast from a forward dodge. Against a mediocre player, it essentially works as a 50/50 where they have to preemptively dodge in order to avoid it, which means you can use it for free guard breaks since Glad recovers from dodges so fast.

No, it can't splat, but with Haymaker it deals 10 damage. Something that nearly always works on people is:

>Bash
>Heavy (feint)
>Toe stab

It's a good way to get 10 damage in, drain some stamina, or get 20 damage in if you are playing 4v4 with Haymaker equipped.

i'm in toronto, ubisoft is literally fucking down the street

the last 3 games i played half my team was booted for bots. what is the player syncing issue, is that someone ragequitting

Player sync means awful connection or someone rage quitting a lot of the time.

so this game is only popular with consolefags.
how shameful

>a fucking leaf

i heard game is getting legit servers or was that just some talk

>Dominion
>Dead
Nigga where do you live? Australia?

Halfway through Season 4 or later, apparently. They're migrating. There are naysayers who think the dedicated servers will be "laggier" but anything is better than half your matches timing out.

i seriously haven't had a full match that's kept all the players

every other multiplayer on the fucking planet handles people from different regions totally fine, how is a game in 2017 seriously restricted by this lol

Australia is just dead for games like this, dude. We have a population of 20,000,000 people, spread across an enormous landmass, and no way to connect to neighbouring countries besides New Zealand with a terrible ping.

Living here is depressing because playing a lot of online games fucking sucks and everyone forgets we exist. I wish I could say "muh HDI" or something but we barely have that anymore, 50% of our population is functionally illiterate, 60% obese. We're a fucking joke and video games being impossible to play is the cherry on top.

so what are Abos actually like?

They keep to themselves. I actually grew up out in the bush and they tended to wander into town to buy ciggies and booze then leave. Most aboriginal communities are "dry zones" where NO alcohol is allowed to be owned, sold, or consumed... so the abbos go to nearby white communities to get plastered and get hit by cars on the way home, or fall over in the middle of the desert or something.

They're like weird, sentient animals that you can't properly understand as a non-aboriginal, because their average IQ is lower than the average African IQ and they'd be considered legally retarded if they were white or Asian. Their communities are absolute shit holes only held together by taxpayer money, they have no regard for personal property and regularly just trash the community housing the state gives them, and their villages/towns have ENORMOUS rape problems. Not just men raping women, but tribal elders raping children, both male and female, and the police can't do anything about it because they have a weird autonomy. When you see the rare aboriginal in a city, they tend to just sit around in public places drinking (illegally) and not doing anything in groups. What's sad is that if I had to choose between living in a country of 90% Aboriginals or 15% Africans, I'd choose the fucking aboriginals since they rarely commit violent crime against whites and just stay the fuck away from everyone and want to be left alone while they are given free stuff and wallow in their suffering.

TL;DR They're fauna that can talk, and even then they can barely talk.

>is it JUST the zone people talk about him for?

yes. The zone is the only thing that makes Gladiator S tier. The rest of their kit is A.

The deflect means a good player can get 60 damage punishes against light attacks. Best deflects in the game easily, and almost as good as Centurion light parries in terms of damage.

Shinobi gets 5 more damage than Gladiator's 20+30 and doesn't need a wall OR the risk of toestab being dodged, so no, it's not the best deflect in the game.

Shino's also does stamina damage.

Shinobi's does 55? I thought it did 50.

25 bleed + 30 damage heavy + stamina damage from kick + forward roll followup

Gladiator gets 20 damage bleed into 30 damage heavy that can be followed up by a toestab to turn it into 60 at the risk of a third of your health

Still not as good as Centurion, but getting there. Why are Assassins so fucking good, anyway? Even Zerker gets 55 damage off any light parry.

The update drops at 1PM GMT right?

Berserker only gets a 55 damage light parry off long range classes at a specific range. Possibly only against Shugoki

I have done it in duels quite a few times, against pretty good players. Worked on a Gladiator, even. I think one of the funniest things about Berzerker is that he gets ONE more damage off a wall splat top heavy than Kensei. There's something funny about ONE MORE DAMAGE, as if Kensei is cucked out of his only "powerful" move.

He gets the top heavy on every light parry. What the fuck are you smoking?

Brozerker gets 55 Damage light parry on every single class.
Parry Light -> Walk Backwards and Queue Light during parry sequence -> Walk Forward do a Top Heavy.
The only time when you don't have to do this is against Nobushi and Shugoki.

they dont though
if you're too close you hit with the light even if you hold backward

no
yes

I actually find it easier to dodge toestab when I'm stunned, since my indicators are gone and I'm listening for the flaming sound instead

It's more that people will instinctively go to block the heavy, which makes dodging the toe stab much harder due to the 100ms guard change delay. Doing the toe stab raw after a bash isn't great for the reason you said.

This guy was rep total 2
Dark Souls get OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ledging people in duels is just kinda boring, though it doesn't annoy me anymore. It seems to be something people only resort to once their pride has been wounded.

I WASN'T GOING TO GO FOR THE PUNCH AT ALL JACK
I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DODGE THE SECOND MY HEAVY HIT SO NOW I'M GOING TO FEINT A SECOND HEAVY INTO A GRAB
MINDGAMES JACK
MIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNDGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES

We should be able to play either at 2pm GMT or 4 m8, there was some conflicting fuckery yesterday.

>Playing duel
>Everyone I run into thinks Centurion is OP when asked about what classes they think are OP
>They always cite his "infinite" which doesn't exist anymore and his kick
>Not even his 65 damage parry punish, just his non-existent "infinite" and dodge bait kick

Is your average player a braindead Reddit shitter?

Warlord still OP

literally right after I read your post

AND HE WAS REP TOTAL 3 WTF

What are the practical uses of attacks with block frames, why not just parry?

what is it with all the crybabies in duel tonight?