realmpop.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANIME?

i dont know what it is but this one is better

both are shit and neither was made by pezado, you people outidid yourself

Not sure why but I like this thread more too

bros...

POST THE COMPETE PASTEBIN FUCKING /V/IRGINAL DIPSHIT

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.
Image MD5s:
>pastebin.com/brVSAnL4
Comments:
>pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ
Filenames:
>pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k
Tripcodes:
>pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

fucking redditards infesting muh Veeky Forums

good morning /wowg/

Read the last line of the OP very slowly

OUTTA MY WAY YOU FUCKIN' HORDE SHITS

Good yes or no ?

how do i get a bf like this?

SERVERS ARE UP

You look like a kid trying to roleplay a mage

>sees op
>Sees /pol/ /b/itch meme

off to it goes

Is this achievable natty?

I’m looking for this picture where it had all the WoW races but they all had Human bodies.

The joke was “if Bethesda made WoW” or something.

Anyone have it?

>Threadly reminder that Tauren females are literal goddesses and the other females of other lesser races are subhuman trash

But this is true, why would you filter this?

peak performance

no look at his fucking arms

Triggered shitposting avatarfaggot detected. What's the matter, not getting any replies since you have no friends in real life?

shutup you whiny bitch

someone made that comment list LMAO

>see post
>complaining about /pol/boogeyman
Kys asap

over 10 years later and femdraeneis still make my head dizzy from how fucking hot they are

Anyone else remember 10 years ago when the servers would be down for 15 hours every tuesday?

fuck you

even if they fail to fix the piece of shit that ret paladin has become (RIP Cataclysm Ret paladin) I will main the shit out of a lightforged MALE draenei Paladin

>tabards are exalted only even for mog

good desing blizzbabs

what happened to ret? it was in a decent place when i quit

Dont post it

People find male Draenei ""weird""

>new different hot as shit horns
>new hairstyles
>different faces
>longer tails

accept your new SUCCubi goddesses

Don't forget when Tannan jungle was on the PTR you rescue some Draenei prisoners and there was always a female prisoner that was crying and stuff and she said the orcs "defiled" them. The feminists and SJWs came out in force and Blizzard just removed the dialogue when it hit live to shut them up.

hello are the realms down for anyone else

is this what happens when you take 4 scoops?

me and my bisch

what is this, a picture for ants?

Why didn't they let us lose against Arthas and make the next expansion about him conquering the world and us trying to stop him with a Cata like revamp

>Shattered Sun Offensive tabard on a fucking Lightforged Draenei
>using any tabard period on a transmog set that literally doesn't have a visible belt

You're the worst, user. The absolute fucking worst.

again, top right makes me fucking diamonds
bottom middle is cool too

youtube.com/watch?v=GYt255EX3SM

>male lf draenei paladin
>female lf draenei priest
I am ready bros

It's boring as fuck, puts up subpar numbers compared to other melee, and it's literally been redesigned as Arms Warrior 2.0 with the changes to judgment.

Judgement got changed into a ranged colossus smash, even fucking worse than cataclysm's Inquisition buff

>RIP Cataclysm Ret paladin
>Crying over Cata Ret Pallies
>Never experienced Ret Pallies at the end of BC when WOTLK release on the horizon
I feel sorry for you. That was the time rets were literal gods.

post original mogs, no tier or cm also no hate

Because Arthas was long gone before even picking up the crown. Forget him.

>unironically wanting 2 Undead expansions in a row

>the ret play was able to do the same dps as me rogue with both glaives
>he beat my ass in KJ because of the +holy damage last phase

That shit was bonkers.

>longer tails

WHAT

Ever notice how the filter lists disappear when the Americans become more active?
Ever notice how attention whore and discord advertising increases as the day draws on?
Ever notice how the attention whore ban evader guilds are put in the OP as the Europeans go to sleep?
Ever notice how it all disappears when the Europeans wake up?

Coming back from a 2+ year break. I wanna play Horde, which server is the most populated? EU.

My draenei used to be a tauren (had to faction change) with a sun-related name and I thought it was pretty cool, I just kept it when I changed to draenei

Brainlet here, can you just state outright if NA or EU are the bad guys from your perspective

Oh my god now that is a fucking nostalgia bomb. My warrior was in full PVP gear and I got destroyed by a level 66 human paladin when I tried to gank him. Ge killed me completely before stun wore off. Those were fucking nuts.

>There most likely will not be complete class revamps again any time soon.
I hope you're ready for another 3+ years of Legion's godawful class design

argent dawn

Join on US-Sargeras Alliance

Bullshit

i rate it MR COOL ICE/10

There will never be an active PvE-focused world invasion expansion where players have to consistently and desperately fight to maintain a foothold in the world itself amidst a consistent threat.

Arms warrior or FDK for rated bgs?

>unironically not wanting half of Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom frozen over and an eventual raid on Lordaeron where in the end the Alliance retakes it and the Forsaken are stuck at Stromgarde

paladins before holy power were boring as fuck

Technically he wasn't lying.

don't listen to even though AD EU is comfy as all hells it's an Alliance server.
realmpop.com/

what's the difference between a void elf and a night elf death knight?

what if it is an option

>People go to work/sleep
>Lose the entire continent
>Have to start all over recapturing territory
Sounds fucking great if you're mentally ill.

So this is the power of newfags...

>Shit circle jerk guild
Na. Join Illidan-US Horde

a night elf death knight is a night elf death knight
a void elf is a blood elf shadow priest

>grey/white skinned draenei were already an option
Are they going to remove those? Or allow blue skinned Lightforged?

You gotta get your shit together user, never said I didn't wanted to retake Lordaeron and fuck the Forsaken. You just were praising Arthas, you never said anything about raiding Lordaeron.

join

gay little fairy wings

worse animations since void elves are based on blood elves

Kys my dude

Doesn't matter if they were "boring as fuck". At the end of BC the only thing that could kill a ret paladin was another ret paladin. The entire forums were lit up in tears and blizzard had to nerf them very quickly.

Ah i see, thanks!

>>Have to start all over recapturing territory
Haha, no. If you don't keep up a constant vigil you won't just be recapturing anything. If the territory is successfully captured, I'd have it where timers would start going. If you fail to take it back, the territory would be successively fortified in tiers until you'd need an entire server working together to take it back.

Repelling an initial invasion would just require server activity.

Why isn't there a Veeky Forums guild on Moon Guard / Alliance?

>golden hooves

jesus christ

that and those new horns.. oh my god this is just too good

RIPIP former NA top 10 guild

Join NOW!

and in Wrath they were juggernauts of Holy power who could rape everyone during the entire Xpac

Anons are too lazy to start one.

what do guilds do together nowadays in retail WoW anyways?

A-user I just wanted him to get a better send off than "Hurr durr always must be Lich king XD" dying in his father's throne room after a harrowing fight against those he fought at the Frozen Throne is a much better death

Are you talking about when Blizzard "accidentally" changed them to do billions of damage (a """"mistake"""" they made again during Wrath and Cata)

Now that you know which realms are the most populated Horde side, I'd advise you to stay away from those normie cesspools and enjoy a comfy RP server instead.

only 2/4/9 core raids with their friends, because fuck the other members and let them suffer in pugs

Is this game actually worth 65 dollars(50 for legion +15 for the expac)?

The same exact things they have always done?

Not much apart from circlejerking and mythic raids, since even mythic+ can be pugged these days.

Guildhop until you make it. Just get HeroicILV+ gear and then look for some 1~3M guild and climb upwards when you get the chance

I wish /pol/ fags would leave nigger this nigger that fuck off

Changed my Mog abit.
I'm hunting lighter color shoes/pants to make a good like.."Light Forged" healer or so.

Fuck of hordenigger