>battle.net/wow/en/game/
>wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
>warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
>wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
>US: rodent.io/blood-money
>EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.
Image MD5s:
>pastebin.com/brVSAnL4
Comments:
>pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ
Filenames:
>pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k
Tripcodes:
>pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/news=268045/netherlight-crucible-and-relic-customization-in-patch-7-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

servers are up

just

FIRST FOR CUTE BLOOD ELF FEMALES

fucking finally, can't wait to login

world of warcraft is a feeling, who needs a social life

cant wait to login, hop on a griffin

>who needs a social life
All the faggots begging for muh community!

did I ask you?

yes

FUCK YOU GOT ME TWICE

oh

>Those niggerlips on the troll nu portrait

I’m looking for this picture where it had all the WoW races but they all had Human bodies.

The joke was “if Bethesda made WoW” or something.

Anyone have it?

>We wuzz elves and shiet

>tfw love pandas because they have the best animations in the game for pretty much everything on both male/female, gear looks great on them
>tfw get bullied because people think im a furry

>tfw love pandas because they have the best animations in the game for pretty much everything on both male/female, gear looks great on them

How is anyone this delusional? Do you have a mental ailment?

>gear looks great on them

I have a panderan monk. Is that degenerate?

go back to plebbit

>panderan monk

The only acceptable pandaren imho

Even that is a stretch

t. The guy who plays a Darkspear and thinks Zandalari are a stupid addition because it makes his race obsolete

>Make a +15 upper kara group
>premade of 3 joins me
>all link keymaster
>we're inside, about to start, they all take flask + food + rune
>start
>they all leave

why.jpg

show me better melee/casting animations.

We wuz elves doesn't even make sense?

So when does the game get fun ?

LET ME FUCKING PLAY THIS GAME BLIZZARDDDD

I assume level 110 but I got there 11 months ago on a warlock and gave up because of how much the artifact system punished leveling alts at the time.

SERVERS ARE UP!!!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

They actually are up now.

I came back like four or five days ago and holy shit
They just fucking THROW all the Artifact traits at you
Just "Here they are, shut the fuck up"
I quit before the final wing of Emerald Nightmare went into LFR
I came back and within two hours I had all the traits maxed (except the new Legionfall trait that goes up to 50, I only have that at 18 or something, I don't even care)
I've been so focused on finally getting flying that I haven't gotten a chance to touch my alts
(I left with just Nightfallen and Wardens within 5k of revered and Suramar unfinished)
Those are now done I've been grinding Legionfall Rep for the last day and a half
(Couldn't today because of fucking MAINTENANCE) and am only 1.5k away from maxing that
Also jumped up from 854 ilvl to 889 in the couple days I've been playing (only doing LFR because, while I didn't get kicked from my guild, they've all moved on to doing bigger and better things) and got my first Legendary
So yeah
All that shit we were GRINDING for in the beginning is just being THROWN at you right before the new expansion

Oh thank god. I was just about to start on my backlog of Steam games. Now I can put them off for another year.

Hit 100, immediately go to Argus and do the 3 invasions and greater invasion for the chance at gear + weekly invasion quests. Do the 5 timewalking dungeons, and the world quest emissary. Ilevel 890 and full trait artifact in less than a day.

Also Warlords went a lot like this for me
Pandaland made me ragequit and I didn't even want to play Warlords
My RL friends planned on getting Legion so I preordered with them
I had to get Warlords so I decided to run through it
All I heard was how much of a grindfest it was
I was geared to raid before the end of a month
All that stuff they make you work so hard for, by the last patch, they THROW it at everyone so you people can catch up and so you can level your alts
I'm considering not buying or playing this new XPac until the next or end is announced
But we all know I won't have the willpower for that

You just grind another thing now, and you need artifact levels to reach first step of it.
Has nothing to do with being pre new expack
It's wotlk design where when new raid tier came, you didn't even need to touch previous one anymore

>shit from the very start of the expansion is obsolete at the near end
Who would have known? Retard. It's always been like this.

Only in legion, you can still run all the 5 mans a +difficulty and get upgrades. Or even run all the old raids and hope for a titanforge or a legendary.
Which btw is a thing, so don't think getting Concordance lvl 1 and 880 ilvl is some kind of a feat.

what do you grind now?

wowhead.com/news=268045/netherlight-crucible-and-relic-customization-in-patch-7-3

is this out?

Months ago

oh shit

should i actually do the argus quests? ive only been logging on for m+ and raids

Why aren't you playing Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood? Everyone's always raving about it.

Yes, good thing that you need to do it only on the one character to unlock upgrade path for everyone
I stopped playing after unlocking two relic traits from second row, but buffs were insane for the mythic+ runs
Story was so bad and Lyse garbage with ala nhiggers was too forced for my tastes. Will resub this month for the last legion raid release, and maybe check xiv new story patch after that.

Tell me about your first character, do you still play it? Or have you retired it and let it rest, transmogged, in its favorite zone

WoW fits my lifestyle better right now because it's brainless and I can log in after work and not put any effort into my class

My very first character was in Beta and was a Troll Shaman named Bhunjimkolp
I never made it to level 40 and I never made it out of the Barrens
I never remade him specifically but I will always have a thing for Trolls
So now I main a Troll Shadowpriest, and no, his name is not Bhunjimkolp...

Was an undead mage back in classic when low level mages were practically impossible to level.

Silverpine kicked my ass and I decided to create a human warlock for the awesome demon pets.

>People claim Blizzard hates the Horde
>Horde still has the greatest character ever

> Argues against Blizzard hating the Horde
> References "greatest character ever" who was never in WoW and is canonically dead...

Made a troll hunter in vanilla
I remember hitting 40, and then getting my expensive ass mount, and lowbie pvp'ing my way to Sergeant.
I never fully leveled him to the top until wrath and enjoyed playing him then

Now he's retired on my old, dead, server sitting at level 100. Maybe I'll bring him back at some point with a server transfer.

if I finished my +14 key this week, but then downgraded to +12, what key do I get in the weekly chest?

Made a Tauren warrior way back during the vanilla age. His name was randomly generated and I can't remember it for the life of me. I played him til about level 5, then I learned that my RL friend from high school was on the Alliance. Created a human paladin and took him to about level 25, then I gave up because I was terrible at PvP and couldn't keep up with my friend.

My brother took over the account I used to play on and wiped all of my characters. Maybe when Classic goes live I will revitalize the spirit of my Tauren warrior and give him a real name.

Could anybody give me like a quick 1-sentence description of each healer spec's playstyle at level 110? Like retard simple. I've been dps-ing for four years, only occasionally tanked. It's way past time I give it a shot.

i forgot to write about mine, i started playing at cataclysm release, i made a troll hunter in the pic, best memory of him is my friend finding skoll for me, he is now retired in scholazar basin at lvl 91 on a dead server

Urraxor, the Troll Hunter in cataclysm. Made it to level 20, and then realized I needed to make a new account to start Recruit a Friend with one of my IRL friends. He played for approximately 3 weeks before dropping WoW and leaving me stranded on a dead realm.
First character on my current account was a Blood Elf Warlock who made it to level 30 or so before I tried mage out of curiosity and much preferred that. It helped that Undead has a way better early quest experience. I gave that character a fancy mog (for level 30) and had it sit on a bench in Silvermoon before deleting him.

RIP in Peace> on US Alliance-Sargeras is recruiting for Mythic Antorus. We've got a good group that cleared H Tomb with ease, but just not enough players for Mythic. We previously cleared Mythic EN, Mythic HFC, and Mythic SoO. PST basically anyone online for an invite.

>Goblin and blood elf changed position in the new one
>It's real

Who the fuck thought it's was a good idea?

I already completed the MSQ. There's no other reason to play.

>Holy Priest
Renew and PoM.
>Disc Priest
Bubble tank, start dps rotation.
>Resto Druid
Rejuv, Rejuv, Rejuv.
>Resto Shaman
Drop Healing Stream, spam Chain Heal.
>Mistweaver
Renewing Mist on CD. Heal or dps, nobody cares anyway.
>Holy Paladin
Reroll.

My Shaman went to shit a long time ago, they even removed all of his totems

I might replay classic just for the sake of reliving Enhancement again because of how fun it's used to be in pvp, but my main is no longer my main

Yesterday an amazing premade of 4 pushed my +11 to +14 and finished the +14 too

They operated like a machine, leaving the dungeon for a sec and summoning the guy again so he changes talents, using shortcuts I don't know about, etc.

Anyhow, do people like this even have any reason to be doing +11's?

I've had my +15 downgraded by a bunch of trolls and the rest is history. Now I can't find any decent people to do even a +11.

Is there any greater joy than pissing off shitty roleplayers on Argent Dawn?

When?

>tfw she will be a tentacle beast and not cute

someone post pic of jainas bobs

>be blood dk
>sub runs out yesterday
>decide to take a 1-2 month break
>get tempted to resub to do old achievements
>see these horrendous world pvp changes and hold off
dodged a bullet

Join on US-Sargeras Alliance

how do I learn how to write a story? no one ever taught me

Classic changes
- Addition of a third faction
- Server population limit increased
- Public Quests / World Raids / World PVP Dungeon
- Enhanced Graphics
- REdone Loot balance
- Redone class balance
- More raid content

make it 5 factions pls

2 factions doesn't work. I have no idea how they haven't changed it.

3 Factions makes it so there is always semi-balance.

2 Factions in every mmorpg to do so ends up in imbalance.

DAOC pretty much showed this to be the case but still 2 faction games continue to release.

>can't decide between a gnome female, night elf female, or a draenei male/female for my priest
Please help me /wowg/

>tfw about to hit 200 days /played during Legion

forced factions are pretty stupid anyways
make characters start out as neutral with a lot of possible tie-ins to the "major powers"

I feel like having a tail would probably get pretty annoying.

female draenei

Do Female Gnome!

Why aren't there any good sets for monk?

I realize it hasn't been around long, but holy shit all the gear is atrocious

femgoat

>2 factions doesn't work.
>3 Factions makes it so there is always semi-balance.

how?

instead of the current 90/10 imbalance on some realms, you would end up with 90/5/5 servers instead

I like mythic Xuen's. It's a shame I am flex tier

reminder

NEW

HORNS

look at how fucking sexy they are

the absolute state of horde pvp

I'm having a really hard time deciding on which ones I like best, it might be the middle of the second row.

succubi goddesses incoming

yellow eyes are ugly

top right ones make me sweaty

Any good guilds on Alliance Sargeras?

I want to complete Heroic Antorus, but I don't want to raid with jerks.

Three factions drastically increases potential balance odds.

You have to be a moron. Three numbers are vastly easier to balance. Assuming no cross-server queue for BGs it immediately solves balance problems except on the worst servers

50%+ on one faction is lower chance if there are three choices.

I'm going back playing some MoP raids to get it, but the gear system is so confusing since I didn't play then

FEM
GNOMES
ARE
BEST

>who was never in WoW
basic waoji retards

Post your face when Classic realms will be free to play on.

>inviting groups of people to your key

Might as well suck them off, user.

No face because Blizz aren’t hat stupid.

>free to play
>with cash shop
>and loot boxes
>and hordes of xiaos

My first character was a Troll hunter, it was on an old account and he’s in heaven now.

>blizzard only wants people to play female draenei
ummm wtf?

I thought Veeky Forums had a guild on Sargeras

Yeah, RIP IN PEACE

loot boxes
no trading
10g from $1.99 lootbox if you don't get a HOTS skin.