>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out real soon youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/square-enix-profits-rise-by-over-200-percent/1100-6454795/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>long hair Iris

MUH

Good stuff OP

I think the idea was that an older Iris would look different, but I don't know if they changed her for Comrades.

GODHAND playable in Dissidia when?

what did you pull today in japan with the 5ex ticket ?

got 1 wilhelm, another dark veritas and TT, and one awakened rain
and some shitty non 7* units

are you playing the only way the game is meant to be played by injecting ?

put the updated exe in the bag and nobody gets hurt

>missed one day
>have to get it tomorrow

>mangareader
Time to kys

What mission do you run to level up all your characters?

what makes you think this exe exists ?

Where is Larsa going with all those potions?

god those angel wings on rinoa look dumb as fuck

missed a day.
didn't expect to stay over.
also screwed up my choco exploration multiplier.

I'm using the leveling feature of the exe
it spams a mission which costs 0 lapis and awards 70000xp
and it also injects all of the EXP leveling items

good bot

I got my 3rd DV
I wanted a dupe of a unit I didnt have 7* (Orlandu, Ace, Tidus, Marie, and Lightning) and I'd much rather have the DV on global but iirc you get a 50% all moogle for a 3rd

>post yfw they ip ban all gaijin

>Decide to just do 1 ticket pull for the hell of it
>Get Rainbow
>Want Tidus dupe so badly
>End up with Loren

70 minutes until crystal tower
remember, this is your 2nd chance to get that dark chain kupo

You're right, my bad.
This one's better, it's from sadpanda

IP ban is a meme made by retards not understanding the error code of the server
I've a fixed IP, no proxy, never had any problem

second set of 7*'s when?
wouldn't mind 7* roy, merc ramza, and nyx

only ONE unit?

also, what non 7* units are still useful in japan ?

magical tanks and CG fina/ayaka ?
that's all ?

if you pull only one unit with a 5ex ticket, you're seriously fucking things up

Lila still outdamages the 7* mages too.
But yeah, basically all the supports if you don't have 7* ace, and even then there are times where you'd prefer CG Nichol.

>even then there are times where you'd prefer CG Nichol.

Like when?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Like a lot of the time.
7* MP costs are fucking retarded, you can't afford to use them most of the time.

7*'s aren't strictly necessary yet, so until they catch up with difficulty, everything you would normally use can still be used.

How's the BE stockpiling going? It's rumored we'll get Vayne in January.

He needs all the healing he can get to deal with the trauma of having your older brother assraping you.

heh?

Do not imply lewd, baseless, and completely incorrect things about the true hero.
Vayne Solidor never "ass raped" his younger brother. Such an act is not only immoral, but impossible, since Vayne and Larsa share a loving bond.
Vayne serves a pedagogic role to young Larsa, teaching him to blossom into a young adult and sharing with him the pleasures of the world. It is love, not rape.

God reddit is so fucking cringe, keep that shit where it belongs

>incapable of drawing a comic without tracing the 4 gaijins

Needs piercings and tattoos

BU^CKLEY DOES IT AGAIN

FFT is shit

How long is the tower around for? I want to autistically grind some some more dark orbs before tackling it.

That Cagnazzo is the only good part because it's a reference to a much better piece of media.

It should be up until the first few days of december or so.

>Square Enix Profits Rise By Over 200 Percent

>Japanese gaming giant Square Enix today reported earnings for the six-month period ended September 30, and the Final Fantasy company had a strong half-year.

>Square Enix pulled in ¥132 billion in sales, up 24.2 percent, while total profit was ¥17 billion, a huge increase of 218.7 percent year-over-year. Looking to the full year, Square Enix doesn't expect things to go as well, with full-year sales predicted to be in the range of down 6.6 percent o up 1.2 percent. Profit is expected to be in the range of down 17.7 percent to down 2.7 percent. You can see the full earnings results and guidance in the chart below.

>Square Enix said the dramatic uptick in sales during the six-month period was attributable in part to the launches of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. Additionally, Nier: Automata and other previously released games had "strong download sales," Square Enix said, though the company did not disclose any specific numbers.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Hoshi No Dragon Quest, Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light, and Kingdom Hearts Union X all continued to "show strong performance globally" Square Enix said. The publisher also called out Final Fantasy XIV as a top performer during the period, with the new expansion, Stormblood, helping to boost subscribers and revenue.

Square Enix's gaming division, Digital Entertainment, saw its revenue rise 30.4 percent to ¥102 billion, with operating income coming in at ¥26 billion.

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Hoshi No Dragon Quest, Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light, and Kingdom Hearts Union X all continued to "show strong performance globally" Square Enix said
>RK not mentioned at all

Um?

FF's 30th Anniversary being a strong year gives me hope. This series isn't out of steam yet.

>implying that poster didn't simply remove Record Keeper from the list for 'le epic troll'

>No mobius
what the fug

Yeah, let's see how that changes now that BE is dead.

Post Garnet!

There are two DQ mobage?

read it and weep
gamespot.com/articles/square-enix-profits-rise-by-over-200-percent/1100-6454795/

Garnet!

>the exvius shitposters are back
What the fuck, your game is dead leave

>gamespot
Known BE shills and RK haters. They probably removed the info about RK

>no RK
>no Mobius

Garnet!

There are about 20 FF mobile games, so that's only fair.
We only talk about three, but in Japan especially there are a buttload of shitty ones.

It's going decently, 67k lapis and ~100ish tickets across types last I checked, and I'm not even finished with the story content yet, much less all the explorations that I've basically been ignoring so far.
The longer it is until he comes to global the longer I have to gain resources, but I am beginning to have a difficult time waiting now, especially with nothing else to distract me as the nearest RK event is still 5 months away and TZA still isn't on PC nor is there any hint of when it will be.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero. He is not a degenerate, and is certainly not a degenerate of one of the worst kinds.

Pedofag, leave this thread and consider finding a tall building to jump off of.

Are there any that are actually relevant there outside BE, RK, Mobius, OO, Pictlogica, and ATB? That's all I know, really.

>67k lapis and ~100ish tickets

Nice, that's a ton. You'll actually have a great shot at pulling 5 Vaynes with that alone.

Not counting ANE which is more successful than any of the others combined:

Grandmasters
Artniks
Artniks Dive
Dimensions II / Legends II
Airborne Brigade
World Wide Words
King's Knight: Wrath of the Dark Dragon
Heavenstrike Rivals
Crystal Defenders (of course)
Type-0 Online

Probably dozens of others.
Not all gacha games, of course. But all mobile.

I hope so, but the more the better in this case and I certainly don't want to get screwgled by jewgle in this, as he'll probably never be featured on a banner again.

Garnet!

>16
End yourself user. Garnet is a good girl.

Curious as to why you would want TZA to come to PC (assuming to play the game). Isn't it what you DON'T want to happen? (Vayne dying and Ashe being the "unrightful" ruler). Of course a PC version means modding is possible, but I doubt many, if any actually care about Vayne enough to do a full retelling with him and Ashe replacing places in the story. Unless you plan on modding that yourself and in that case good luck.

This is why we can't rid of this mouthbreather. Too much coddling and encouraging his behavior. You all are the problem, not vaynefag.

If it was any other game I'd tell you that stash is enough, but in BE you could get 5 Vayne in a multi, or not a single one in 70k lapis.
So yeah, good luck.

>Unless you plan on modding that yourself and in that case good luck.
Imagine Vaynefag rebuilding TZA into his ideal vision of Vayne's journey where everything reaches its logical conclusion (also including features that allow for mandatory and realistic resting periods between fights and other tweaks similar to some Fallout mods).
Would you play it?

With BE's rates, you'll get 154 3* units before you get a 4*.

Lemme run the math for you on what your odds are like.

Odds per 11 pull are 30.7% for getting one of the two split 4* banner units. So in your 16 lapis pulls, that gives you a 57.44% chance of getting at least 5 vaynes without even touching your ticket stash.

Pretty good odds so far.
Adding in the tickets, you would have ~83.34% chances of getting him with about a hundred tickets spent.
Since the banner isn't expected for months, I have no doubt you'll be able to push that into the high 90s.

>that sizzle mark
>that puffy

Good pic.

people are still doing this

To clarify what this means practically, you have pretty much EXACTLY a 1 in 6 chance to fail. Almost spooky how close it is to 1 in 6, actually.

So about as good as you're gonna get in BE, but still could get fucked. Hopefully you'll have some 4* tickets too by then, but those are pretty useless in GL.

It's done tomorrow.
I never finished my samurai girl. Oh well.

>tfw I win the contest with my account banned

anyone gonna pull on the banners tonight?

I hope that happens

she looks like a clock, because time magic.
get it?

There is always someone who disregards warnings, so probably.

There's a banned shalzuth discord whale who still has his ticket to the fan festa, said he's going to confront the producer in person about it.

I sure hope not.

>Type-0 Online

That one's still going? I thought it closed last year.

It did and then they brought it back in some markets like China and Indonesia, think they're planning on rolling it out everywhere.
XI mobile never.

>kia

yeah, more exposure to hacking tools, nothing will go wrong

god i hope not
CTs are all traps, regardless of how good it looks there's old and busted shit in them that makes them worthless

if someone's reading this that wants to pull on tonight's banner, don't. wait for FFX or FFT if you're itching to pull, they're right around the corner.

Also Black Friday

Besides the ending XII is a wonderful game that just focuses on the wrong people. Even with that it's a good game that's well worth playing (and just letting the party die at the end as they should have fixes the worst problem as results in a good ending), and are you really implying that I wouldn't make every attempt to mod it?

That's why I'm saving up all I can. Even RK, a much more generous game, can screw you over and require 32 11x pulls to get something if jewgle decides he wants you to spend more for it; I shudder to think as what BE is capable of.

If it ever comes to PC I'd love to at least try at it even though I don't know how much time I'll have by then to actually do things, and if nothing else I at least want to do everything I can to have the True Hero playable for the purposes of comfily sidequesting through Ivalice with the actual Hero of the game.

Still, better to have too much than too little, and there's certainly no harm in ending up with more than five.

It's not too much at all, you'll definitely need more than that to feel super secure.
Better than your odds in RK were though, but you can't use logic like that when it comes to gambling.

I mean, you will inevitably get them all just by playing for long enough. You're working with better odds than you were in RK by about 3 times over.