/lolg/ - Lego Legends General

JINXES FEET edition.

eyosongive.us

Previous:

xth for my wife Syndra

If I play nasus jungle in ranked will I get banned?

why would you get banned?
only way you get banned is if you constantly feed and get reported for inting every game

how can Jinx have the best feet, tummy, tits, face and butt?

it's just not fair

tell lulu shes cute shes crying

>washed up pseudo loli

lol lulu a shit

>tfw no qt petite gf

also did someone say Jinx feet?

vlad vu when

Yasou Buffs when?

>tfw 100+ key fragments and no chests

rate my concept
>current year vlad
wears an anime girl t shirt with suspicious white stains
fedora on his head
complains about being friendzoned all the time
voice lines consist of depressed one liners and complaining about women

/lolg/ now with more:
>Waifufags
>Futafags
And with Zoe coming out
>Lolifags
>Pedofags

Meanwhile mods doing nothing about this.

>a man with these genetics
>friendzoned
>ever

the women in his social circle like buff strong noxian men that fight with their bear hands
so he resorts to anime

>tfw no Star Guardian Ahri harem

>headcanons

I want Nami to drench me in her fishpussy!

Play something other than Shen and Victor.

>no stockings

Will the Lulu visual update make her less pedo-bait?

kill yourself__________________________________

>When you win and get one of each of the three honors

She's good with or without the stockings

ironic

it's balanced out by her garbage personality

uhhh????

not true stockings are superior

If only my promos were this easy

Needs more SG Ahri in here.

Would you really say no to Star Guardian Ahri just because she didn't have stockings on?

>being deluded enough to think they'll reference this
Not for updated skins, only a new skin.

post more of jinx's flat chest

>When the loss is your fault and no one acknowledges it but you know they all hate you

not really, I can distinguish between headcanons and canons

for example you seem to thing Noxians value brute force over power

vlad is busted in the lore according to every metric

z0mg1! it's V! Run nigghouls!

hell ye, wouldn't even conisder asking her to step on my face without stockings

>SG has her hair tied at the back
Wtf, I love the skin even more now.If only the VA work was better, it would've been a top-tier skin

>another skin concept superior to pander pop
It hurts (and likely isn't meant to be a skin concept)

>when the loss isn't your fault but you get punished anyway

Somehow I don't think that if Star Guardian Ahri was offering to empty your balls over and over again with her firm, tight, curvy body and her unimaginably pleasureable star guardian pussy, you wouldn't say "no, you don't have stockings on, I'll pass"

Help i accidently a poopy

did you mean vgu? current vlad may be fun and stuff but he's a mess design-wise and rito said multiple times how they fucking hate him and regret all they done.
he will either receive a massive vgu god knows when or they won't touch him at all. no point in wasting resources on vu when the whole champ is unbalanceable mess. plus his visuals aren't really outdated when shit like nunu panth annie etc still exist.

Trouble is no one will play VGUd Nunu unless he's busted.

Everyone will play VGUd Vlad because of muh Castlevania/Hellsing/ZA WARUDO

it would be aganist my ideology

I've come to be fond of Nunu recently. I wonder what they'd do for a VGU.

FUTAFAGS AND WAIFUFAGS KILL YOURSELVES.

YOUR LIFE HAS DEVOLVED TO THE POINT OF WRITING SMUT ABOUT PIXEL CHARACTERS.

SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELVES.

A HANDFUL OF ASPIRIN IS ALL IT TAKES. YOU WONT BE MISSED.

>someone on your team doesn't ban a champ

Suicide by overdse on painkillers is extremely painful and slow

>SG Ahri could've gotten darker-colored stockings
Why didn't Zeronis go for this, my dick would completely burst.

You seem upset user.

Good

Best anti-tank hero? im having success with red kayn but im looking for variety

I bet it's gonna be something like ap tanky bruiser at best, maybe even full tank. Current nunu kit doesn't fit modern league at all, and he doesn't have a clear role except for being weird cheesy funsucker. Can't have that.

I personally think the white stockings are better

Succ or No Succ: Championship Ashe

I don't feel I sucked the fun out of things in my last victorious support round.

No thats an ugly ass skin

Bet he's gonna be extra cartoony and having some ideas from shit like the Mario&Luigi rpg games with Bros Attacks. Shit like Willump throwing Nunu as a replacement for his snowball could work.

Why you think no one would? They could easily pull another sion/warwick and make his goofy ass into something with attractive aesthetics if that's what you're talking about.
Plus gameplay matters more, say twitch is always more or less popular, even when meta doesn't really favor him he's still routinely played because of his unique gameplay which a lot of people love.

Fiora/Vayne if you want kill tanks 1v1 fast
Trundle if you want counter tanks in teamfight
GP/Yasuo are fine to

am i a good person? i think i am

Best girl.
Best hands.
Best wife.

They could, or they could pull another Urgot and Yannik where no one plays them unless meta.

It's a coin toss really.

Brand if you want a mage that can do it. % health damage rapes tanks, has good enough range to keep away from them, some self peel with a stun if they get on you, Also buys a fair amount of health as a stat so they can't kill you easily ether

I just want her Pool Party skin so I can enjoy Goo Lagoon as the BGM while playing her.

Which lego legends girl could make you cum with just her pussy muscles, not having to move at all?

>try Talon on ranked
>buy the infamous Duskblade™
>everyone dies without needing to press R

uhhhhh lolbabs?? At least Annie requires actual thinking??

ahri or nami are the only ones

So, which of the champions do you think the preset rune pages would suit best?

>Be Malz
>Can use Ult on tanks
>Shred their health with a skill that has a huge ap ratio and does %max hp damage
>use some voidlings for good measure and your e
>???
>An enemy has been slain
You could just mindrape their carries but still.

>only those two
I'm sure there's more than that. Shyvana or Eve probably.

>lucian ult can get blinded
Why?

They can just run you down as Brand if there are 2 tanks in their team. Also, you run out of Mana pretty quick.

NERF TRISTANA! NERF TRISTANA!

NERF TRISTANAN NOW FUCK THIS BITCH

>BLOWING UP YOUR E RESETS YOUR W

LOOOOOOOL NICE CHIMPIONNNNN NERF TRISTANA NERF TRISTNANA

Eve would use her shadows to act like a second layer of tightness and stroke your dick even while it's inside.

They're still more popular than before though, yeah they can't be permameta because of too much counterplay in their kits but neither sion nor warwick are really meta either. Each of those have clear defined roles and strengths now though and can be picked soloq successfully till maybe very top elo.

>BLOWING UP YOUR E RESETS YOUR W
Eh?

Now compare that to champions with a broader theme who can be picked solely because of their theme and basic kit ideas and decide what's more worth it.

She could probably also use the shadows to constrict the base of your dick so it takes forever for you to actually cum

>Allowing trist to land 4 basics on you
lol you casual?

come on they make this change almost year ago

unzips a billion range
unzips x2 attack speed items with steroid q

Veigar has a hard time distinguishing between tanks and softies. Just killed a Mundo with 4k hp and a visage and merc threads once he got hit a couple of times by random people.

TEACH ME HOW TO PANTH

Onhit yi, shyvana, kog, vayne, fiora, onhit varus (just go with kog), trundle (though that's not as clearly defined), gp who can land barrels, yasuo when ult is up. When we're talking about late any adc with stacked crit and a last whisper. When we're talking about being fed basically anyone but assassins.

>When Yorick just wont stop pushing
FotM cocksucker deserved everything I gave him

>be Brand support
>bootyblast a Yorick with my %hp dmg because he built only armor against our Wukong

He was salty as fuck, it was beautiful.

Would she claw at your chest the amount of times she stopped you from ejaculating?

Lux

Maybe at first, but after the 10th or 15th one you'd just be continually trying to cum past the constriction, so you can't really count it anymore

I don't see how she would have that ability, even Elementalist.

I indeed had forgotten they changed this, until trist became meta recently
and it's an absolutely abominable idea
>be melee champ
>tristana ults you out
>gap close again, she Ws out
>gap close again, her W has reset from landing a few autos while you were hard CCd by a janna Q
>gap close again, her W has reset from getting an assist on your teammate yasuo because he got hit by the AoE damage of trist's static shiv

I want to stick it in Akali's pooper lads

Are you reporting it user
Its not like we have a rotating shift of mods for this general

Yeah well it's a rare thing for a rework to go so well that some champ fits into all levels of play and becomes a good pick. That's rare even for new releases, and with reworks they kinda need to keep some old themes going which makes things even harder. The only one I can remember atm is galio and even then he didn't become pickban until meta started to favor tanks to the point of picking a tank mid being effective.
Most of those good-all-around champs are somewhere in the middle of oldleague of point-and-click zero counterplays and nuleague of huge delays and clear ways of counterplaying (almost) any given nuchamp, generally they aren't as exploitable by enemies as nuroster but have a lot more ways to apply their kit compared to ancient champs (who are mostly totally binary which is sort of counterplay in itself), that's basically best of the both worlds.

>Nasus with Ultimate Hat
>He gets his ult cooldown during his ult
What the fuck Rito

When will she even remove the constriction?

>mfw every adc I've had in my last 10 games has been a whiny fucking cunt who feeds and flames
I fucking HATE adcbabs. I wish the entire role would be phased out.