/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171108.php#nav

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=018#skill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Saint

Just a quick reminder, if you don't have this hot ass bitch on your Rider Slot CE by December 1rst you're going to get deleted off my friendlist

k thx bye

im getting more tsukumo shit than youhen from the 20 ap quest
i fucking hate this event grind

I have literally never run out of QP and I'm pretty sure than I've only steadily been making it instead of losing it

Why would I ever bother with Mona Lisa

What would his class be? What would his NP be?

NOOOO DON'T PLEASE

Okita is cute! CUTE!

Ruler
Manifest Destiny

Because that will not last. You think QP is a non-issue right now but when you start doing skill upgrades you will pay everything you have to do just one servant.

with 55 apples left, and almost all the shop left, should i use my apples just to farm the important stuff or to farm everything?
i suppose the important stuff is heart of the foreign god, meteor horseshoes and maybe claws of chaos and eternal gears?

I love Da Vinci!

Best dad OP? Glad to see it. Can't wait to get Non-Vampire best dad too.

QP cost is literally 10m/12m/20m at lvl 8/9/10 respectively.

I thought the same until I started grailing my Okita to 100 and upgrading her skills past level 4. Now I'm out of fucking QP.

You got it pal, a level 1 non-MLB Mona Lisa on my George by December.

Wait until the boss rush node opens if you can.

Reminder that Mona Lisa fags are /fgog/ shills and are not to be taken seriously

im not sure if i can beat that

should i care about the youhen ascend mats? i have plenty of void dust, forbidden pages and some octuplet crystals

>Lunchtime gives an extra 10% to bond points
>max bond you can get is Solomon besides trait bonuses from EoR
>1830 points
>you get a whopping 183 extra bond points
>doors gives you a average of 900000 QP per run
>Mona increases 10%
>whooping 90000

Reminder to not fall for the meme

I haven't rolled a 5* since rerolling and only 2 new 4* since then, if this luck continues I really will survive solely on event qp.

Nice lie you retarded tripfag
Go crawl back into /fgog/ and die already

This anti QP rationalization is getting kinda sad to watch. It's ok, you don't have to get it right now, but you don't have to undermine the thing that you will be farming the most.
No you don't have enough QP, you will never have enough QP.

Pages will become easily farmable soon and everybody should have more dust than they know what to do with, but golem testicles are nice to pick up because their drop rate is garbage.

yokosoooo

>need more hearts
>need more claws
>need more more gems
>need more QP
>need more MP
>need more AP
>need more quartz

KUYASHII

This. I can't believe idiots are thinking Mona Lisa is essential, sure it is good, but it is definitely not a must have.
But I guess this is what you can expect when half of the anons browsing here are literal reddit

its better to think of it as getting an extra month a year of free QP and bond xp

>5* cost
>4* cost

Bitch, are you for real?

What things do you check when you drop a "friend"? Personally:

- No login for 8 hours
- No last acension whatsoever
- Support list not fully filled
- No LV 90 at all
- Nothing grailed
- No skills over 2

>bond points

You know bonds points and QP are completely different things, do you user?

>No you don't have enough QP, you will never have enough QP.
We are saying exactly that, you could be farming QP instead of farming Mana Prisms for months.
As user said here 10% does not mean jackshit

What did he mean with this?

>no waver/tamamo with Twice equipped
>not a single mona lisa CE on rider slot (even un-LB'ed is fine to show they're trying)

It's not that unreasonable to just get one or two copies now and get the rest when it's permanent in the shop later when the QP grind actually starts. But people will act like either it doesn't matter at all to excuse their lack of prisms or they'll act like it's required or else you'll lose all your whale friends because they're shitposters and/or assholes.

>Not having it fully MLB by the end of release day
>*Deleted
You can go and be friends with some poor Mash at lv 30 kiddo.

The cost changes with servant's star rating, idiot.

why do i only get pots in the event?

>it's another imouto is retarded episode
good fucking luck spamming
>tfw no QP
a few months from now faggots

We didn't say to prioritize lunch time over mona lisa

We said to get them BOTH as BOTH are essential.

Fucking prismlets I swear

What kind of retard would cry over QP?

Don't worry user, even Riyo is laughing at you shitters that can't gain enough prisms without grinding and have to rationalize it out with retarded """cost""" math.

And you get enough just from playing the events and some light farming. Going without the 20% is stupid.
Nobody is going to delete friends over that, people only care if you login daily.

We laying down rules for friends now? By the end of the Thanksgiving week. No 2030 in the friend support = Dropped. Either you spend or you get the fuck out.

I don't really delete anyone unless I want to add someone or need free up some space

But I delete based upon last login + servants. I always delete Mashu first

>- Nothing grailed
That's just stupid, they might be waiting for something

>Nobody is going to delete friends over that, people only care if you login daily.
I wouldn't say 'nobody' because doubtless there's legitimate fucksticks out there, but not the mass purge people want to pretend it'll be.

more than two months, since you'll always want to use a friend's MLB mona lisa or lunchtime
>prismlets and latelets tries to undermine mona lisa because they know they couldn't get it in time and sour grapes over it.
This is just like the dumb faggots feeding their apple stash to evil cat, didn't get the CE and tried to cope by saying it's not that good anyway.

>Not using a feature provided to you at release to make your servants stronger.
Clear showing of not knowing it is there. By grailing anything you show an understanding for the gameplay. Dropped.

If you don't have a full roster of level 100 SSR servants in your support with 2030 on all of them besides the Rider with a MLB Mona Lisa by tomorrow morning, I am removing you ALL.

Actually the QP cost varies even across the same star level
Picture related is a 4 star whose costs are cheaper than the previous 4star
Nice try retards, you cannot beat me at my own game

please help

You DID clear points, didn't you /alter/? Also please kill me, I wanna roll for Jack but really want kintoki and/or scat
Who are you goys gonna go for?

Nothing, I delete friends when it's a pain to keep refreshing the support list in events, I deleted at least 15 Medusa/Ushi fags who were in my way to select Poster Girl Drake during Caster runs

Just a public notice, if you have any servants in your support list other than a Level 1 Mashu you're getting kicked out of my friend list, I have no use for "friends" who don't borrow my servants constantly thxbye

>grailing for gameplay

>Not planning on having her on all the slots
What is your name so I can already delete you in case I got the bad luck to add a brainlet like you.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=018#skill
nice try faggot, that's a Liz skill mats and it cost twice that, either fgowiki is retarded or you're baiting for (you)s

If you grail for gameplay there is literally no reason to grail anyone else but Cú, since he is objectively the best choice for grails
Here is your (You)

>Everyone is suddenly straight out assholes
FGO JP veteran here. Like two of all my whale friends have ML. Just stop pretending to be elite. But seriously, if you do not have Merlin after his banner ends, ciao.

>What things do you check when you drop a "friend"?

The following things tell me someone is not playing "seriously"
And someone not playing seriously is not going to give me FP
Here it is anyway
>No login for more than 12 hours
>Servants not in last Ascension
>Skills below 6/6/6 (and Im being generous as fuck since NA is kinda new)
>Grailing useless shit like Medusa or Kiyohime
>No multiple SSRs
>Welfare servants in Supports
>Mash in Supports
>3* and below servants in Supports
>No SSR CEs
>CEs on the incorrect servants
>No Waver
>No Jannu
>No Herakles at LEAST on bond 8
>No Lancelot with Kaleido
And soon
>No LB Mona Lisa by the end of february

>- No login for 8 hours
>8 hours

Hahaha, fuck you
You think people play this kusoge as their job or something

I kick out people who don't log in for 3 days unless they have godlike servants that I'm using constantly

the only ones I delete are the players who hasn't logged in for over 2 days. Why are some of you so uptight about friends

user, that's Elisabeth's ascension mats and I know for a fact that the QP listings down there are wrong.

>not waiting 3 years for the one true best lancer
This is why daiz kills anime so much

>fgowiki is retarded, unlike the always-accurate cirno

>FGO JP veteran here
>surprised people are assholes
???

I thought Herc was the best choice for grails

I could use more pals /fgoalter/

Anyone wanna be my friend?

>Guts
>Crit hit
>Cu dies and comes back
>Second hit in the same round
>Dies
>Grailing a shitter
Bye bye.

i don't want to be the one to be
>t. Cirno
but it really is in this case

From my experience, unless you're a turbowhale that rolls every limited 5* as they come, you'll realistically only get one every couple months.
You can easily get the QP to 10/10/10 them off of the 2017 events or through casual farming.
That being said, if you absolutely must max out every single servant like it's a -colle game, then eventually it'll be worth it, though it might literally take years to pay off. Honestly, the main appeal of having it on JP at least is to attract strong nip whale friends, because those fuckers are actually insane.

People being assholes are literal /fgog/ shills shitposting, wish these retards would get banned

Reminder Mona Lisa is only useful for whales who have shitton of 5* and want to max the skills of all of them, otherwise it's just a waste of prisms

If you don't have the QP to at least max all the skills of a 5* you should just play the game because clearly you are not grinding enough

Go check a support post from /fgo/ and tell me which one doesn't have a mona lisa

>unlike the always-accurate cirno

Cirno can't be wrong with numbers

She's a mathematician, after all.

>No Jannu
>No Herakles at LEAST on bond 8
>No Lancelot with Kaleido
How exactly does one have all three of those in their support right now you dumb fuck, we don't have the Extra slot yet.

>Too dumb to understand the current meta
Nobu is stronger than Archer/Emiya right now before his strenght quest. A 9/1/9 is often a better player than some retard to try to max all skills instead of the best. Sayonara bitch.

If you do not have Caster Liz in your all slot and Lancer Elizabeth in your Lancer slot, then I'm deleting you. No hard feelings

If your Berseker is not Herakles or Kaleido Jets you're not worth a spot on my friendlist,
If your all slot is not Jeanne, ditto

If your Archer is not Gil by the end of this banner I will delete you anyway,

Good riddance.

>If your all slot is not Jeanne, ditto
Dumb jannufag detected

>half ap on hands
YES! With the mats I got from GudaGuda I can max ascend 4 servants, and I still have to level up Nobu and Caster liz too, plus whatever I roll in the scathach banner.

>I always delete Mashu first

Bad tactic, I make sure to keep my support list at least at 50% Mashus because they are the ones that depend on my servants the most and thus give me the most FP.

>Jeanne in all slot
All shitposting aside, I culled everyone but that guy with the lv 100 jannu, stop clogging my all tab you fucks

Holy fucking shit, if you two are real, then you guys are autistic on a level I didn't even know existed. I'm not even kidding, give me your names right now and if I have you, I'm deleting you from my friends list.

I can tolerate at least some kind of gameplayfagging, but your brand is just toxic.

>/fg/
>Adding any of those lobotomized chimps that follow nip tier list without understanding anything
You DO actually add real pro whale nips right? And not some white weeb.

Here's your (you), and here's a Liz with a 800K QP cost for skills from lvl4-5.

You can't die twice if you're the last one standing. The round ends after you die the first time. And the whole point is to use Protection from Arrows and other methods to stay alive as long as possible, guts is his last resort.

night anons

I always delete Jeannes because fuck stalling, I have places to be. Every fight needs to be over in 3 turns or less.

I seriously don’t need any more damn Reverse Scales, just give me the FUCKING LANDMINES!
Feathers are fine though.

>Moving goalposts
Too late, you are a poorfag and a gameplaylet

NOOOOOO

Same lad, Okita, Nobu, Heracles and Cu, sadly I don't have enough gears for both Waver and Okita so I'll prioritize Okita

This goes for heracles too you dumb fuck, you don't use Cu or Herc in a team but as solo

absolutely btfo
how will cirnoshills recover?

How many times do I have to teach you this lesson, young girl?