/fhg/ - For Honor General

Is it finally fixed? Edition

A shittier OP: >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk&feature=youtu.be

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

first for post mains.

First for lawdaddy is cancerous

You’re getting their user.

All these weebs

Why? Are you from the last thread? I had a reply there.

10/10. I would share mine but on phone.

user isn't wrong. LB is cancerous, shovery on block was made for the mentally challenged and his bombs were made people who can't fight and need a crutch.

I meant shove. Stupid phone.

Good weapon. But:
>paint on metal
That's why noncancer players don't rely on it for damage. Easiest way to find shitters playing lawbro.

How hard is it to not just fucking copypaste the youtube links.

Not just LB but every character that is forced to only do one thing to be viable. (warden shoulderbash spam, conq shieldbash spam, lawb shovespam, shinobi kickspam etc.) those chars are cancerous

That's fair. But I think even without 50/50 shove on block lb is still viable enough. I don't have to rely on, especially since half the roster can beat it (which would actually make it work to lb's disadvantage). Made it all the way to rep 21 with him so far and I wouldn't have done that If he was truly 1 dimensional and boring to play.

If I had my way the devs would change it so shove off block can't initiate the 50/50. I like that it interrupts chains tho; the original intent. But still keep that ability on shove from neutral or shove off heavy. That is, If they still want to keep this style of play, I'd be interested to see if they have an idea for a rework.

>See aramusha attack coming at me
>press heavy
>character blocks instead
So how do i win if aramusha is too fast for the game to read my inputs?

>blow all my steel on a hero
>start playing someone else

Every time, Ara is Veeky Forums as fuck but I've been killin it as Glad recently.

Fix your display and do what you can to minimize input delay, because if you're having trouble reacting to 500ms lights you've either unintentionally handicapped yourself or you're braindead.

>release law
>holy shit its so much fun parrying heavies and unleashing ad mortem, also shove heavy heavy is surprisingly effective.

>pre nerf law
>well this sucks at least i can have fun running around flipping and impaling

>post buff law
>everyone hates me

I am literally bashing the button as i see ara try to heavy me and my fucking hero just stands there and blocks.

I feel it

>It's not even the 500ms lights he can't react to
>It's fucking 600 or 700ms heavies

>Being this retarded
The game is not letting me parry aramusha at all
I can block his infinite meme no problem but parrying is impossible my character just blocks no matter how hard i mash the trigger.

I kinda regret getting that mythic outfit for Conq. I have started playing Warlord and he's way superior and more fun to play.

>Complains he's too shit to parry
>ACTUALLY I AM GOOD ENOUGH TO PARRY
>ITS JUST THE GAME WONT LET ME

If there'll be another shield knight he should just be a battle hardened standard soldier like that who got really buff and strong.

Congrats. You have just had the same though processs of every smart conq(or I should say former) player when they unveiled warlord kek. Seems like your 9 months too late

Isn’t that Conq’s backstory?

>bash heavy as soon as i see ara move
>character doesnt do anything and stays in neutral
> "dude just parry better"
absolute state of /fhg/

anyone who thinks block-shove is OP is a shitter plain and simple. It guarantees NOTHING outside of giving lb a little space, pushback momentum, and feeding an opponent's revenge.

Gotta be lag or bug user. I don’t know why, maybe they might address this Thursday(doubt it lol)

>Literally the first reply told you what your problem is
>But you're still arguing that YOUR GAME IS BROKEN

>still no fic of a solider getting his lady warden
>or having a forbidden passion with any enemy faction heroes
Cri er time.

>According to complaints we have hotfixed aramusha so that his lights are 200 ms slower
>Also shaman is underperforming in situations of light spam so to alleviate this why are giving her dodge fullblock properties and her pounce hyperarmor
>Also we are nerfing conqueror again due to complaints by patching a bug that allowed conqueror to feint with full guard

what would a rep 8 soldier look like?

It didn't had to be like this. All that Lb mains wanted was a a quiet life

just stick some spikes everywhere and makes his shield/sword golden

Just add spikes everywhere

I see those star embossed shoulders, you must be a high level

It's not OP, it's cancerous. There's a difference.

Man I wanna fug your Valk

Someone please repost the image where Lawbringer has a red light flaring up in their visor

40 soon

?

That's the one, thanks a bunch.
Why is this not a Knight effect yet, I wanna look like a mecha

21 1/2 here on ps4. Not to toot my own horn but as much as i played I haven't seen too many other lb's as good as me.

Any secret tips?

The most hightier LB tip I've ever been told is to hit down at character select and play Centurion instead
Really revolutionized my LB play.

So just play an actual 1 dimensional character? Are you even the same guy?

>Any secret tips?
If you catch an enemy dodging shove lights on reaction a lot, do a shove heavy and see if they dodge by indicator or by animation. If it's by indicator, you now have a (feintable) mixup to use against them.

Well I mean your not wrong. He’s a better turtle for duel and has more OOS punish shit (someone has a video of his haymaker Feat used).

Lel there's no such thing as dodging lights on reaction on console. Thanks 30 fps

>Shaman hits instantly with bleed for 50 damage, can jump across the map and heal herself fully/execute without stamina.
>Warlord is STILL broken with stupid as fuck feats.
>People STILL complain about the fucking Conqueror's SB and Warden's SB being OP.
Just kill me.
PC was a mistake.

Apart from basic stuff thats good on any character like parry only when the white flashes and do a pattern break? Feinting a heavy after shove tends to grant free gbs on skilled opponents since they try to reaction dodge it

Every law does it after a shove user. Just dodge since it’s always the pattern, if they stop then they are most likely either going to Gb or throw a heavy.

>by indicator or by animation
>not dodging AND matching your guard at the same time

>If they stop, you will get GB'd
well thanks asshole, that is what you can't foresee

Why do you feel that way user?

I ask because I'm currently deciding between flying lys on conqueror or The forge on warlord

How is highlander even a character
Please just delete him

Lel I tried that thing the Highlander against truetalent did and it's absolutely worthless because it obviously only works against ADHD ridden coke addicts like truetalent, everyone else will just turtle it out and parry the heavy if you ever let it go.

>guy leaves mid tournament duel
>have to fight a bot anyway
I thought they changed it so you just win the entire set?

>coke ridden addicts like Tru3

I just got around to watching that, and why is True stupid enough to let him get CCs off? CC is free damage against an Ara because it can't be faded and you can just BB it without even worrying about parrying.

Warlord is much more fun to play as and is more viable. On top of that the majority of Conq ornaments are dumpster tier and don't work with the bucket helmet type. The lightning effect of the forge looks pretty cool, I'm probably gonna get that.

Sweet.

Those random soldiers that manage to kill you at B should be promoted to full time heroes

gay

>I got winters king for season 2 heroes and now my Law too
Just need wardens like you and I’m one with this shit

>tfw perfected a rep 5 shaman as goki
Shaman players just lost all understanding of the game and have no idea what to do when spamming doesn't work, they just keep trying it

If they were to add rewards based on season rank, what would it most likely be?
Emblem outlines? Steel? I don't really think they would do ornaments.

Hold on to your seat because this will blow you away
Scavenger Crates

>fighting shaman bots to get used to her attacks
>try fighting her as highlander
>her lights go through his crushing counterstrike
What the fuck, I've never had this problem with Orochi or Shinobi.

She’s your Gf user. You’re supposed to make her feel special :)

In regards to the Warlords shield bash after a parry
Is it worth it, or am I better or waiting a second for the GB

Also can headbutt knockdown enemies during revenge mode

I suppose the shield to the face move is good enough during ganks now when you have no time for something else
And no, stuff like that no longer knocks down in revenge mode

>Also can headbutt knockdown enemies during revenge mode
Not anymore thank fucking god.

>Aramusha's OOS attacks are almost(?) as fast as his normal ones
Not exactly overpowered, but super weird. Most character attacks turn super slow OOS, his seem to come out 100ms slower at most.

No bash (centurion punch, shove, SB, Kick from nobu and ninja l, warlord headbutt, conq shield, Valk shield,) knocks down anymore after seaon 3 overhaul of it.

"Go on. Show me your spins, pirouettes and feints. I want to watch."

I didn't think assassins could get worse on console after glad. How foolish of me.

*pops thunderbolt, ekirmara decotion, healing too*
>wish the boss was longer desu, not enough time

>have almost all Tournament rewards for my Warden
>the only ones left are Commander tier rewards
>can only get Commander by losing Quarter-Finals
>Quarter-Finals only take place in 8+ player tournaments which don't happen 99% of the time
It's not fair...!

So uh, how do I beat Shaman as a Kensei if they know how to feint everything? Honestly, what the fuck is this? Also how is there a rep 3 shaman in my silver bracket?

>Mfw I spin to win'd him to death

>tfw no Misadventures of Captain and Soldier miniseries
What happened to those two guys who tried attacking Apollyon and got accepted into Blackstone?

What if they introduce tournament rewards in domininon, reward tier are given according to your final total renown

She kills one of them in a later cutscene for being a shit.

Is it me or does that right guy’s sigil look way too familiar?

How do people unironically defend gladiator? Just had some dude turtle up, dodge then punch, feign his heavy, try to light attack instead, I dodge it, then comes with his queued up toe stab WHICH HITS ME because he attacks so fast I'm not even recovered from my dodge. And then when he drains his stamina from feigning and zoning he backs away at mach 3, so I have to chase him which opens me up obviously to an easy r2.

Why do the devs have such a massive fucking hard-on for twitchy assassins? It is impossible to defend on reaction to these cunts as they spam buttons so much that they have 2-3 moves queued before their brain catches up. So even if you predict 1-2 layers deep you still come out in the red.

Yea I killed him first try, Imlerith was a fucker though

I thought that happened 5 years ago. The guy on the left looks like the Warden you kill in Mission 1.

Wait, you're right, I mixed up the timing.

Nah, the Mission 1 Warden has a different paint pattern on his helmet, as well as a skull engraving.