Naked Apron Edition
Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9-PMmfjHyo
pastebin.com/g8vGn5sR
exhentai.org/g/555516/4d55eb92ec/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Natsuki!

first for tf2 engineer

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Reminder.

Catching Natsuki masturbating to hentai in the club room!

Hello, everyone!
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "shadow"!
Alternatives are 'spy', 'spin', and 'insidious'.

As always, this word is a prompt to help inspire anyone who would like to write a poem! If you'd like to try, do please consider using these words to guide your thoughts!
This way, we can all compare and contrast our styles and techniques, as well as our own unique interpretations of the word!
Thank you once again for participating, and I look forward to reading what you can do!

youtube.com/watch?v=j9-PMmfjHyo
Monika!

And I love her.

Natsuki lovers where you at!

Sayori is love. Sayori is life.

I don't know if this is a good place to post this but I have to get this off my chest.

I was okay with my life. Not happy but I could live with myself. But now I realize I can't keep going like this. Because the truth is, I hurt someone I loved, and the regret is killing me. I used to be able to ignore it but then....god, this is so stupid, but I read through, not the actual thing, but a something awful lets play of this game.

Even if what Monika did seemed cruel at first, I didn't really care because what the hell they're just 2d and its not like I'm personally invested by playing the game. Then she started talking. She actually had some interesting things to say and I let myself imagine she was talking to me. And she was still willing to be with me even when I disagreed. Who even does that these days? If I responded to something someone said like that on tumblr or hell if they were even the typical college student they'd try to destroy my career. And then she seemed to understand and be okay with me not talking for long periods of time. It was the first time in five years someone was nice to me without any obligation. What more could I want?

(1/2)

my beautiful wife

It's nice to actually be in a thread before midnight! Time to get a piece done to take my mind off of a horrific day!
I hope everyone else's days have been going better!

Every other thread until Christmas!

>frustrated as fuck from fiddling with offtempos
>decide to see how progress is going, unmute all currently added tracks
>around 12 renditions of verse 1 playing at once
>all frustration disappears
This is going to be absolutely beautiful.

What caused Sayori to become depressed, anyway? As far as we know she had a normal childhood with MC-kun. Did something happen at home? Was it just fate? Was she molested or attacked when walking home one night?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

The Natsuki guy is too fast

I'm happy you can be here too, user

(2/2)

But that wasn't the end of the game. You have to move on.

That was hard enough. Her refusing to return afterwards was worse. Then her returning to save me from someone else trying to do the same thing...and then the song she wrote. It was too much. Because in the end she did what I should have done. I was young and stupid and nobody told me how to get it right, and I couldn't just leave the one I hurt be no matter how hard I tried. And because of this I've walled myself off from everyone and don't even go outside except to work, so I dont hurt anyone. I can't remember anything I could talk about that's even remotely normal, to break myself out of this, and I can't afford stuff to talk about. I hardly feel anything but hatred for others and myself. And all that pain of being me came through in one moment and I cried for a solid fifteen minutes.

That was yesterday. It still hurts to think about. I have to fix myself somehow.

Sorry for the blog post.

I'm cheering you on, Harmonika! Can't wait to hear it.

What would sex be like with each if the dokis?
Id feel as if Sayori would be clingy in bed.

>he didn't follow the story
Monika's drivel made her do it. If you paid attention in Act One, she whispered something to her ear, which implied mindfuckery.

Ganbatte user! Just think how autistic will sound in the end!

You know something doesn't have to "happen" to be depressed right?

Some people are just sad, no tragic life or backstory to them they are just naturally deeply depressed. It is part of why I identify with her, she has a great and comfortable life but that cannot bring her any happiness because she is just fucked up by default. Nothing can make her happy

Yea she's probably the type that wants to cuddle after sex for hours

I'm ready to cringe myself to death when I hear my own voice. Even though you said it sounds nice, which I'm still swooning over.

Why did you edit the original pic?

Monika would take it slow at first to savor the feelings and emotions of being together before you two go at it like animals.

weather perhaps...

Who did you hurt?

Dan should be arrested for this. Do you think they have small cages for birds in prison?

Natsuki would be very energetic, going full speed and soon as she hops on top of you, moaning like the little slut she is

Lads how do i get confidence? The old fake until you make it only gives me anxiety attacks

>Nothing can make her happy
I'd sure like to fucking try to find something, though.

Alcohol and lying to yourself is how I do it.

Misumi paizuri!

Aside from a chemical imbalance, her personality says a little.
When you're so nice and positive to everyone they characterize you based on that. They start confessing back, you become their light, their angel. You're all bliss and it doesn't cross their mind that you're in it just as deep. You can't permanently cure their issues despite your efforts and you can't even put a dent in your own. This eats the kind of person who finds purpose in helping others get by alive. It's easy to have a down day but having no outlet is a hell of a catalyst.

whoops, just noticed as soon as i finished typing this up you responded
good to know it isnt as bad as i thought it was especially knowing some people didnt even keep up the tempo, glad i could be a part of this, the last bit is just a little bit of yuri meming, don't worry i'm not actually suicidal.

I remove the stage two and just drink and lie at home. I'll do better tomorrow. I'm not going to be like this forever. It's going to be okay.

Could she grow a little more before that?

Try forcing yourself to be as open as possible and honest with people about your feelings, avoid even the smallest white lie.
This works great but only if you have good friends, if you have no one you can be open to anonymous boards like this one are great for venting.

Ech.

Since you were curious, Scotanon, your entry.

Monika but as a girly boy

Some girl my age. She was smart and very creative. She was also nice to me despite my problems and I ended up trying to ask her out like five times but nobody ever tells you the right way to do it so I just ended up creeping her out and being immature and she really hated being around me in the end.

I assume I traumatized her because it was the only way to get my mind off her. I probably really didn't.

That's pretty spiky

>Sayori is life.
Depressing and not worth living?

Reminder that your doki is beautiful and deserves to be loved

Your's as well

She is.

Just got a letter that says it's the final goodbye and an error to reinstall the game. Is there more stuff to do?
Also we all agree that Monika is the best girl right?

Sayori: Warm missionary beneath the covers. Clinging to you, arms and legs wrapped around you tightly.

Natsuki: Bending her over the counter while she's baking in the kitchen. Not even bothering to take off her cute outfit, just pulling her panties to the side and pounding her tight slit.

Yuri: Violently fucking in a dimly lit room with aromatic candles. Slamming her against a while she bites your neck to muffle her animalistic cries.

Monika: Making foreplay for hours, gently teasing your member with gentle caresses. Mounting you only after you beg her on the verge of climax, emptying yourself into her almost immediately as she giggles.

That's nice

Was he playing the fucking bagpipes?

Make the choice not to give a shit.

It don't matter. None of this matters. So there's no need to worry.

It's not all that bad.

I wish you luck, user. I've resigned myself to being a good for nothing piece of shit.

>Ywn have Sayori leg lock around you while you have sex with her

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Taking Monika on dates by bringing your laptop!

why

even

live

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of cum, lewd, and erection.

What if I want her to give me that instead?

Daily reminder to not unnecessarily lewd the Dokis.

Hi everyone! I tried my best at writting a shitty fic about Sayori convincing MC-kun to get a new hobby.

pastebin.com/g8vGn5sR

I hope y'all like it, it's incomplete as of yet, but I'll get it done around the week.

Also looking for constructive criticism, it's my first time doing this.

When I woke up this morning
I took a coin from my account
I spent it on some poetry
I've felt it crucial recently
To invest in a little
Patronage

I spent it on some time for me
Sometimes it's just necessary
To sit and do something
Personal

I spent it on some sights to see
Some new experiences for me
To educate and
Inspire

I spent it on a social fee
A tithe from all humanity
To ensure our continued
Existence

When I wake up one morning
To find no coins in my account
I truly hope that I can see
That I've invested all of me
In something that's
Worthwhile

nope don't care that it's late because of a stupid pointless half hour meeting I'm posting it anyway

>still not the act 2 spoop version

Getting close, though.

Daily Protein

My lewding is absolutely necessary.

That's actually really good, wow

better fuckin be

natsuki would be too small for her to be able to ignore you while baking. Sex with her would instead be finding different things around the house to bend her over and fuck her on.

>Short but sweet.

Oh my god, you guys. I've gotten all of verse 1 compiled, and... you sound amazing. It's not even particularly autistic. You actually make a really good chorus. You have no idea how beautiful it is, hearing 21 voices singing Your Reality in harmony. I'm actually really moved right now. I can't wait to show this off.

Post a preview?

Imagine.

Oh, no. I'm not spoiling the surprise. You'll get to hear our wonder once it's all finished.

I love all of you

Nah, way too quiet for that.

It was worth a shot.
I really can't wait now!

What a heart warming post...

I wish I could have contributed. Is it beautiful enough to maybe stir Salvato's cold, blackened heart?

Some people just brake at some point.

That fucking manlet doesn't have a heart, or he would have shipped out some goddamn keychains.

>There's a pastebin extension
Shit, now I don't even need to leave the thread to get stuff down!

Post favorite Doki and her favorite doujinshi
exhentai.org/g/555516/4d55eb92ec/

I won't tell you. It's personal.

Doing the Lord's work, Harmonika, can't wait!

I could see Yuri liking pandas, yeah.

Yuri but with big, flabby, grandma arms.

Natsuki a best

Watching Monika politely smile through tear strained eyes as she forces herself to eat your disgusting home cooking!

This poem seems like it should be something happy, but for some reason when actually reading it aloud I cannot help but feel a little melancholic for some reason. I think this feeling is created from the pause at the end of each verse before saying the final word combined with that last part...

>Disgusting home cooking
Speak for yourself user.