/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread Boys with pets edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Mugi!

Oumaede!

MUGI!

Best giri.

Amaguji

Angie and her beloved Tenko!
>tfw we've barely had any of KomaRui's official art come out after V3

This is my ritual post.

I want Teruteru x Ruruka fics NOW

BUENOS DIAS MAKI

*goes to kiss her*

IMBECIL

my Hajimeme, what long arms you have!

What is she even doing? Its sort of like she's fondling Maki's nothings, but not really.

>we've barely had any of KomaRui's official art come out after V3
We have a Mugi at least!

I love Kaito!

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gundam big boy

headpat

it's nice to see people still like it! I think there's a couple other anons around somewhere

"Harumaki~!! Just kidding!!"

And Komaeda.

What would be the most interesting environment, atmosphere or place to host the next game at for you?

Yeah, I'm definitely trying to contribute all I can to whatever Oumaede shippers still exist. Hope I can find more anons with an interest in it!

Koko! Oumaede is cute.

space
monaca is the mastermind

remember when people thought rantaro would be v3's hopeman only for him to die in the first chapter like a bitch?
pepperidge farm remembers

Even if Leon hadn't been such a fucking idiot and just stashed the bloody shirt in his room (I very much doubt they'd be allowed to investigate everyone's rooms), everyone having to show their toolkits would definitely do him in.

I din't ask what she said, because I know what she said, I asked what she's doing.

What interactions would you like to see more of between games?

I think Komeada and Ryoma would have an interesting clash, since Komeada loves the ultimate but Ryoma has all but threw away his talent

Wonderful.

in that case I think she's literally just groping her yeah

I want to see Nidai and Kirumi driving somebody crazy, maybe Ryoma although they already did fairly well with Nidai and Ryoma's interactions.

A cruise ship.

Hajime and Leon would clash even harder. Leon completely wastes his talent while Hajime gets more girls than Leon.

A ghost ship would be absolutely fantastic.

how about not shipping ouma with anyone over 10 cm taller than him?

Better yet: cold war Danganronpa on a steamship.

>He doesn't like height differences

>inb4 OuHaru

He didn't say that, they just can't be taller. Ouma x Ryoma it is.

Chapter 2 except Togami is found dead in the library archives. Chihiro skipped his workout/didn't get killed by Mondo/went with Ishimaru instead/whatever. Write up the case.
Hard mode: culprit can't be toko

>tfw I always forget maki is a midget until posts like these

Have a great day, /dg/.

Remember when people thought V3 would be good?

Maki is average size actually
Most of the rest are taller than average

I wouldn't want my girl to look like a kid compared to me. I'd like to be seen with girls like Sonia or Kirumi, not womanlets like Chiaki or Asahina.

>tfw I always forget maki is average height for a japanese woman until posts like these

Easy, Syo killed him.
Not Toko

He's got you there Chiakers.

gangbangronpa

Why is Pink Kyoko sleeping
Ask Purple Maki and Red Chiaki to wake her up

Maki scares me too much to be Chiaki

I love Junko!

For the purpose of choosing a blackened, there's no difference between Syo and Toko. It's not like Monokuma could choose to erase the Syo personality.

>ritualposting this late
I'm gonna break Junko's thin neck.

Goodnight /drg/
I hope we can speak again depressed muggyfriend
Ah you are awake. Make yourself useful and fix Taimia buddy.

Junko loves Naegi!

Well even though it can't be toko, one of the original survivors being the culprit makes the most sense, so I'd say Hagakure offed him.

>hagakure
what about kirigiri

Refer to the motive of the 2nd chapter. It was revealing each character's darkest secrets. Kirigiri was amnesiac at the time, so she had less motive to kill than even Makoto.

Are you stupid? The motive not affecting you is the perfect opportunity to kill someone. You could confess your secret during the trial to clear suspicions.

Sure, but at that point Kirigiri didn't want to leave.

She knew something important to her was inside the school, she had to figure out what it was.

Holy shit, Tenko is thick.

Something about his art is really stiff. Dude should really learn gesture

Jeez, Korekiyo, how come your Nee-san lets you have two thicc victims?

Remember when we thought the name Gifted Inmates Academy actually meant something and people speculated what kinds of crimes the cast would be guilty of?

Remember when people didn't complain about every single aspect of V3?

Togami killed himself and framed half the cast because he's a prick.

Even murder victimes can be positioned with an eye towards sex appeal

>"waah waah don't insult my favorite game"

For a chapter 2 where Togami dies to work you have to go further back. You should rewrite it from the start, might be interesting to have something like DR:IF but it ends in despair.
First case would be Sakura killing Asahina (as ordered by Monokuma), second case would be yandere Maizono killing Togami...
You could continue this until the original survivors are all dead and you're left with a different survivor cast.

For someone who made speeches on par with end-game Naegi, she had some pretty glaring trust issues.

I never implied that V3 is my favorite game, I just said that you don't see a lot of positivity in these threads nowadays.

>implying Naegi's speeches are good
It's just platitudes.

Well, that's how this series always handled this kind of thing. Blind optimism and platitudes trump logical ideals and morally ambiguous decision.

Makoto gets called out on his blind optimism, but his blind optimism always wins
I don't get it

fuck off munakata

Ultimate "Hope"
also Ultimate Lucky Student

Munakata, don't you have any childhood friends to kill?

Imma rape Kaede

You know why.

The point is that if you don't have optimism in the first place, you're basically fucked. This point then gets played around with in every game past that.

Basically Naegi was Junko's antithesis, she worked off of making people feel despair, so the best way to counter that is to just, not. Even if the entire world has gone to shit and nothing is good anymore you can choose not to despair, but to be optimistic and try to go do something about it.

My husband and his cute friend

I love Kirumi!

That's some fine taste you have there, user.

i love her too!

I love Kirumi too!

I don't mean that they're bad or good, I mean in terms of grandioseness and theme of friendship and hope

I'm sure Kirumi loves you all as well, Anons!

Why is she so brilliant, lads?

Making luck an actual talent was stupid as fuck, it's just to get students who serve as a test group, Naegi didn't have some weird metaphysical luck before DR3.

What if she rapes you?

Because she is incredibly smug, but easily embarrassed.

Would she love me even if I killed Kaito's boypussy in front of her?

It's not rape if I like it. I know Kaede won't like it, so it's rape.

I hope so, user.

She is a maid, user. She merely wishes for you to be the best you that you can be.

As do we all.

>the despairs who infiltrated the future foundation (fake gecko girl and big tiddy teacher) actually dindu nuffin
>its the more important members of the future foundation who kill eachother off
what did they mean by this?