Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU (complete): a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9u_v9H24PfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No /sqg/
>No Etriam
>No Odisey
:V

I want to breed raquna

>copypasting 3DS grass textures
>highlander's hands
Absolutely horrifying

>master_1200.jpg
:y

>master1200

master mind?

Fortress thread!

Every thread is Fortress thread.

High VIT post

That's damn right it is

master1200mind

Tiny

>Power Break
>Strike Guard
>Guard Tango
Bandannashark + Forchan + loli dancer confirmed OTT

Are the pooka spawns in 4 random? I'm trying to find a rainbow pooka but can't find where they spawn

It's based on the land, rainbows spawn in cloudy stronghold IIRC

Thanks a bunch, he was the last for 100% book completion. Now I can start 5

>no /sqg/

How the fuck you get to 100% completion point and not meet all pookas at least once

>no /sqg/

Samefagging is unsightly

not even all samefag, stfu

nice photoshop, /sqg/fag

Mine wasn't edited. I'm seriously confused about why he felt compelled to edit his. I guess we really do have an /sqg/fag.

the people want /sqg/ tag

>the people want /ricky/ tag
fixed that for you pal

no we don't

the only guards you need are mana and line, which base gets

I thought /sqg/ was cute, but it looks like we either have a very dedicated /sqg/ autist, or a very triggered false flagger.

I'm not sure why you're saying that because I have said nothing to the contrary, but thank you for your input.

you said it's inferior to things for mitigation

we have both
and they're the same person

... Right.
Guards are inferior to Binds, Union Skills and Status Ailments.

I never said anything about needing specific guards.

I can believe it.

>binds and status
irrelevant. every team in this game has chain blast, mate. and cannoner benefits from lockdown just as much as any burst set, or they can stack revenge for another huge modifier.

>Every team has Chain Blast
Your team is shit and you haven't even evolved onto the level of Binding Force Chain Killer OTK.
>Cannon benefits from lockdown too
Quote where I said otherwise.
>Stacking Gun Revenge ever
Not only is this impractical, but literally where did I say anything about Gun Revenge? It's like you're arguing with a completely different person.

i mention revenge because you think chain memer does more damage. another free overexert + amplify stack is impractical, lol

cannon perfectly synergies with tombstone vice and clinch pug in the first place, so you have either option, lockdown or stack

>If I call it Chain Memer, I'll somehow be less wrong
Chain Killer is one of only two strategies that can feasibly earn a one-turn kill on postgame bosses, the other being Lure.
>Another OE+Amplifier stack is impractical
Surely nobody's this stupid. It isn't impractical because it's weak, it's impractical because it takes too long to set up, and your optimal turn order is Prep Artillery -> Buster Cannon -> Buster Cannon Hit.
>Cannon perfectly synergizes with Tombstone Vice
It actually appears to be specially coded to still deal 50% reduced damage to petrified targets, despite dealing composite damage. An user in an earlier thread tested it, and those were his results.
>Synergy with Barrage Pugilist
No notable synergy outside of receiving OE.

Please post more Fortress-chan

kill on turn one? revenge takes one turn on an party AOE w/ 3 ghosts, or free on star destroyer with some HP manipulation beforehand

it does full damage under petrify, play the damn game

>kill on turn one? revenge takes one turn on an party AOE w/ 3 ghosts, or free on star destroyer with some HP manipulation beforehand
Genuine question, are you ESL? I need to know if I should be softer on you.

Selflessness.

YES!
YES!!!
YYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!!

I fucking did it!

An user ages ago in another thread offered that Chain Killer can trigger binds via Binding Force and Chain off itself.
With a team of Chain Fencer / Cannon Dragoon / Barrage Pugilist / Hawk Rover / Herald Shaman, I was able to OTK Dryad.
Action order: Double Attack on Rover and Pugi, Binding Force on Fencer/Dragoon/Shaman, Chain Killer on Fencer, Hypno Cannon on Dragoon, Corkscrew on Pugilist, Target Arrow on Rover, Ruinous Prayer on Shaman.

Ruinous Prayer is being used over Rain of Ruin due to turn order issues. Even with a bow equipped, and boots, and a Haste Pin, he's still only moving third. In hindsight, Corkscrew or Hypno Cannon may be dropped for a status inflicting item, as if you proc both a status and a bind at the same time, you only get one Chain. You want Chain Killer to trigger every Bind. For this reason, Earthlain Chain Fencer may be worth considering, especially toward 99r99 and strength capping. Level at time of kill: 86r70. Hawk and Hound can trigger binds with their basic attacks, and given their tremendous LUC values are highly likely to do so, therefore a Rover is highly recommended.

Sorry for the wall of text. I don't know if anyone's going to bother reading this, but I am FUCKING HYPED.

More like slutness
Are you that one autist who tried to beat dryad with garbage party and got mad when the first piece of advice was to change it to something that actually works?

>slutness
You don't know the meaning of housewife.

That's a slut, not a housewife you dumb phoneposter

>Implying that someone that kills a boss in one turn is struggling with the fight
???
I know who you're referring to though, I tried to give him advice as well.
I'm still shocked that people find a way to fuck up a boss with 100% vulnerabilities to all three binds, as well as 75% vulnerabilities to, like, five different status ailments, including Panic and Petrify.

fool, post better art from nadare-san

Mm...housewife from 3.
Mm...short haired fortress from 4.
Mm...

Stop slutposting

congrats

Thanks

be soft on THIS, chain memer

be soft on THIS, chain memer

I'm asking if you mean one turn kill (common) or kill on turn count of 1

>kill a boss in one turn
ok but how many a presses did it take you

>not beating every single EO game in 0.5 A presses

How could you be so cruel to your own child?

>not killing bosses with a negative turncount

maybe it's her husband's child

>teaching little pieces of shit how to behave is cruel
That's why your so caled "civilisation" is in a such a shitty place now

[angry rattling]

During the accident as a child, a young boy broke his arm and was then exposed to X-RAYS.

Those rays revealed that the boy was in fact... HALF-MAN, HALF-SKELETON!

And which part is the skeleton part?

The skeleton-part.

The more you know^tm

Boner

Just in case somebody didnt got the reference:

youtube.com/watch?v=9u_v9H24PfY

Probably the most obscure reference of All time

I thought that everyone knows Skeleton Man song ;_;

Daily reminder Crow secretly was a good guy, he gave us a unique possibility to remove already removed dragon

Bandanashark is too cute.
Thanks for the picture, didn't have that one.

Never heard of it

portable healslut

Ha?

Nsfw

Therians were the best thing to happen with EO

Bandana a shit

dumb fortressposter

>be named after a term that envelops all half human half animal beings
>all of them are one single animal
They were disappointing.

you're disappointing

dog=bunny?

>65732211_p16.jpg
for anyone in case they delete this image

Etriam generali is a comfy general in that regard. Most of the time you don't have to worry about reports.

No one cares about this general and even less about an image without any really lewd parts

This most be the general with most undeleted and unreportet nipplepictures and more.

It's all a farce, these bunnies' ears are just a more elongated version of the males.

I want to brush lolihexer's teeth!

That's a strange pancake.

Uhm...

What is it?