/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread WAR edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

can we just end this shit

Kyoko is love and doesn't want war!

oh come the fuck on

War's kind of silly, isn't it? Oumaede is all I need!

FUCK YAKUZA FAGS

Glad to be back AXIS.

I want to fuck Kaito.

A reminder to stop ritualposting

I want Hajime to make me into a women

Don't worry, we still like you as a fellow Makibro and will help you get over your cuckold fetish.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Lovers!
Stop this please.

Shuichi helps Hoshi raise his prison rape baby!

A reminder that Aoi's best girl!

Naegi is my boyfriend.

Reminder that Cuckharafags and Cuckjimefags tried to play dirty when recruiting people.

I know they're just roleplaying with tennis balls but this image repulses me on a genetic level

No fighting pls

>t.Junko
Also, Junko loves Naegi!

Junko loves Hajime and Naegi!!

Isn't it the love we hold in our hearts for each other that's really sacred? Or is the womb that important...?
I've tried to get over it! It's really hard.

Animator!

Hey now buddy you shouldn't change people! Also are you the same guy I talked to last thread? hello again!

In the end i was right about you all.

I hope this general dies along with you autistic fucks.

Fuck off shitty Oumafag. Allies cumdump

It has been six months since I first became enamored with the beauty of Shuuichi Saihara and changed my life. Never before had I encountered a person who so delecately balanced the purities of boyhood and manhood, youth and age, masculinity and femininity. But my idolatry was not desire, or lust. Rather, I fell in love with Saihara as kind of an ideal. Something to aspire to. And thus I have, over the last six months, molded myself in his image.

I am marginally taller than Siahara; this fact I can do nothing about. However, my once sturdy body has become slender and boyish through restrictive calorie intake. My once tanned skin has paled from time spent indoors. My hair has grown and been styled to match his. I have purchased pants, tops and hats similar to what Saihara wears. My dark brown hair has been imperceptably dyed to become pitch black.

The most difficult part about emulating my ideal has been his personality and characteristics. In my previous life, I was often jovial and at ease. However, through rigorous mental training, I have captured the melancholy, sternness, and shyness of my muse. I have become a sensitive and emotional man in the way that he has shown me to be.

My final task is the crowning achievement- the surrendering of the names I inhereted from my parents. I will legally change my name to Shuuichi Saihara, and begin my life anew as him.

What did they mean by this?

>this pasta
the absolute state of the allies while axis friends are reasonable.

t. Nagito

the absolute STATE of hopeletfags

MUGI
TSUMUGI
SMU
SMOOGIE
SMOOGS
THE MOOGS
MUGGY
SHIROGANE-SAN!

It would be a beneficial change for him

the axis' only insult is calling enemies cucks

Someone want the meat bone on?

Yep

This. Axisfags have nothing else.

Pretty sure that's the insult from either side which is why this whole thing is fucking stupid.

>Manino draws Hoshi babycon art
I fucking knew it!

Hot.

The womb is very important. It's where humans are conceived and you must never let it be defiled. It would go against your very nature as a human male, and I'm sure that even you would feel regret if it happened, in spite of your fetish. Because fetishes are just that, fetishes, and speaking from experience, you easily get bored of them.
We speak a lot since we like the same girls.

Time for Bed, drg. Goodnight.

FUCK Hoshifags

Who wore it best?

Hello class this is your friendly teacher Ms. Enoshima.

It's been a whole year since I've last attended class and this is what my students have been up to? New students I could understand but the older ones should know better and set a better example. I have no idea why it's gotten this crazy since I've been away but now I've come back to be more active like I used to be. I also haven't given up on Bully-Kun and will make him give up his ways and make him stop bullying the waifu worthy loli. I am disappointed by what I've seen now and will repair my class by the end of this year. Enough is enough. The new year will see changes. This has been your friendly teacher Ms. Enoshima.

Class Dismissed.

It means Rantaro is above Shuichi in class trial skills.

Not Saihara, who's about to collapse from a heart attack.

Miu big family

At the start.

Alpha, beta, omega

If Kokichi survived the presser, where would he hide to stay away from Monokuma? It might make sense that he was in the exisal with Kaito but we saw in there and he wasn't.

We do! What a wonderful connection we have. I am truly happy when I see your maki pictures buddy!

ok

>and I'm sure that even you would feel regret if it happened
N-no.Besides... Would it really be so bad if it was done by another Makifag? That way I know they did it with love in their heart?

But that's literally what allies are.

Fuck off Hajimeshit

He hid in the cockpit?

He was pretty thin after being in the presser, he could still be in there.

Holy shit Ms. Enoshima user is back? It's good to be alive again. I haven't seen you here since DR3 aired. Actually it might even be before DR3 aired.

Hajime looks like a fucking alpha

>tfw these newfags won't know who ms enoshima is

>when Zeussuchads invade my house, huge dicks and huge rifles in hands, fuck my family and take them hostage

Cute pouting picture Makifriend.
If anyone posts the cross eyed picture.. they will be getting a bullet to their head.

Based F*cking Chadnegi.

And end.

Late Koko! That was a quick thread.

And I love your Kirigiri reaction pics. I actually saved pic related with the intent to make similar posts as yours.

Autism makes the thread go fast

Holy fucking shit Naegi is a chad. Look at those other two cucks. Literally Axis >>>>>>>> Allies

This is a thing. Can confirm.

Is this the most badass CG image in the game? Or is it the most badass CG image in the whole series?

Not cross-eyed so you're fine I guess

Why do people still push this theory? Why do they always forget that he was poisoned?

There's new ones now!

hajime literally looks like the guy from "the virgin walk" meme

Axis-1
Allies- -1

Naegi looks like a triggered manelt who's upset that his wife died. Hajime on the other hand looks like a Chad

That's not really how it works
When you waifu a girl, you get like your own copy of her

A little poison never hurt anybody, he'll be fine.

HAHAHAHA HE DOES

So now we have to compare each group to a country during WW2, right?

I can't think of many CGs I'd define as badass, so it probably is.
All Makifags have their own perception of Maki's character, so you're still getting your own Maki stolen from you, user.

Someone asked godposter this. His response was literally "I dunno, he was said to be good at hiding and that can't be unimportant". So even the idiot advocating the oma survived theory can't answer that.

Fuck you. Why don't you make these pics for other characters?
Thank you Makibro!

I love my darling husband.

t. seething Hajimecuck

Your boy looks like a bitch in that pic. Chadegi looks like a badass motherfucker who destroys Cuckwata.

Dumping the others

I love you and your darling husband!

Kirumi's such a clumsy bitch, leaving evidence all over the place!

What's Moefags position in the war?

Why is DR1's closing argument art so much better than the others?

Why was Peko dancing?

Saihara looks smart!

>Peko not giving a fuck

Why does Naegi look retarded?

I love Junko!

Aren't Moefags part of Tulpafags or are they split like Amamifags and Zeussufags?

1. Your waifu/husbando
2. Your favorite protagonist(excluding UDG)

Really we should've seen it coming, look at this giant mess in the works.

Ah, is that how it works...? Well, either way I don't mind it really! In fact it makes me happy! I still love her with all my heart and want to marry her and grow old together and hold her hand when we go out and stuff! I just... want other things too.

1. Ouma
2. Saihara