swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

first for hate-fucking Vaylin!

Green cheeks

>Malachor V

For what reason, other than pandering to KOTOR nostalgia? No. Nathema would be much more fitting.

when Ziost got announced I was expecting it to lead into a Citadel of the Hand operation, because why the fuck else would they mention it in the Warrior mission
first few bosses could be Vitiate's sithspawn experiments, leading up to the Colossal Monolith, then a council-style encounter with most of the Hand, with the final boss being an empowered Servant One who's basically the Voice at this stage

>ops boss on Nathema
yeah that would be awesome, if they did some kind of environmental debuff to represent how utterly devastated the planet was, otherwise it's just a fluffy scenery change

To clarify, on what I meant by difficult singleplayer the player would have to complete everything leading up to the fight on all 8 classes. Each class would have a different thing to do leading up to the fight: SW and JK train an army of Sith & Jedi, SI visits the ghosts of legendary Sith Lords and absorbs their power, IA uncovers a conspiracy consisting of people loyal to the Emperor within the Empire etc. Then you would have to choose a character to play as and all the other classes you made would be NPCs for the final fight.

Vette a best. A BEST.

No smuggie no subbie.

Bring back my cutie.

OP had ONE job.

Link to last thread and post in last thread so those who refresh can find it. He didn't do either.

hory shet, sauce?

I'd give Vette some sauce if you knowe what i mean.

Dumb loli

After the fact you fucking donkey

Plus you didn't link to the last thread. Everyone fucking knows that is what you do. Except you.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: WHAT HAPPENED TO KHEM VAL?

theory ive heard so far is that he died. So to make sure we got a dashade, we got the look-alike nigga from after chapter 12

Replaced by a literally who for zero reason since he had no comprehensible spoken language anyway.

am I missing something? There's another Dashade?

Yeah he's a "hidden" recruit on Yavin 4 after you recruit Talos back and complete a certain chapter.

there's been mumblings about class-specific recruitment alerts so there's potential for him to return without people going BUT IS IT KHEM OR ZASH why would it be Zash, only literal retards pick Zash
guess it could be the same deal for DS/LS Jaesa

Feels good hooking up with my waifu.

Too bad the rest of you fags don't have such an awesome waifu. Agent > all

>class-specific alerts

That...would be really cool, actually. And it would solve a lot of continuity problems.

You can actually get with her? Neat.

I've only just now left Dromund Kaas but she rebuffed every one of my flirting attempts so I was gonna give up.

That's because you rolled non-human.

>tfw waifu won't be a main character so she'll just appear once and then never again during the actual storyline

That is against proper office ethics!

Not if you're sith

Vaverone or Nariel?

Not at all. Imperial Intelligence allows bonding of agents.

how do you think EA feels knowing that they got their cash flow investigated by multiple governments and disney might pull their exclusive license?

I love Watcher 2

Wait since when does EA have an exclusive license? What about all the mobile games? What about the Lego games?

>Wait since when does EA have an exclusive license?
2013, they signed a ten year deal with Disney just after the buyout. I'm pretty sure you'll find that the Lego and mobile games were published by EA.

EA has the rights for "core gamers", Disney has rights for casual/social games

kinda worried about the games future, since freemium likely won't be legal in a year or so. How's the game gonna support itself? it's bringing in about 200mil in cartel cash every year, sure as fuck isnt making that much in subs

anything post merge

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens is WB

Core games huh? I guess it makes sense to have a single entity handling it

anyone wanna level together? i'm on Starforge

>freemium likely won't be legal in a year or so.
Citation needed. Also LMAO nigga if they deem loot boxes gambling (they won't, lobbyists will see to it) they would just shift to more aggressive direct sale stuff in the cartel market.

those are so tight I can read her lips

MOST IMPROPER

sure, Imp or Pub?
ahaha just kidding, nobody plays Pub

>Agent > all
This.
Too bad the female agent cannot be a turboslut. I ERP my Cathar agent as one, with an insane sexdrive

>the female agent cannot be a turboslut

What is the shittiest thing about the new expansions, and why is it the five year time skip?

reminder that there are trooper redditors browsing this general.

i want to delete all my pub characters now

Five year timeskip and less and less variety in class stories

This is nice for a sort of sith/military mix, a sort of stormtrooper commander or something. Need to get a good dye for it though.
And my ass is so thicc it clips through the buttcape :(

That's a nice character. I really need that titty tape + harness shirt.
God I wanna lick those abs and armpits.

That makes me think of Stefania Ferrario.

>Stefania Ferrario
Holy Shit, thank you. Found my new inspo for a character.

I'm thinking a Bounty Hunter.

If only there was a body type 3.5 in this game.

I know. We need even more muscly and tall.

What's the current GSF meta like?

Please stop shitting up the thread with your pvp minigames, children. Thank you

Hngh

Nope.

The same as always, T2 scouts with gunships as a crutch for shit players

PvE babbies please leave

Ignore him, he's a Harbnigger who got exposed as a shitter by the server merges.

I love girls with big cocks!

Nobody cares, stupid Jedi Whore.
Report to my office immediately for physical re-education.

Anybody who chooses this option is a suicidal edgelord fag and only proves Valkorion's point.

If you knew you were going to die you wouldn't try to take as many enemies down with you? Is that edgy? It doesn't seem so crazy

Okay cool your tits Theron, jesus christ.

Remember when Theron was that chill pragmatic guy who throws morals out the window when it came to logic when Lana was a sweet qt Sith who avoided trouble whenever she can?

Then Bioware gave Theron's character to Lana and give Theron Lana's character but upped the goody two shoeness.

What are your fetishes user?

Girls with no eyebrows, cakefarting, penis puppetry

Get off the computer Valk. Your entire plan is retarded.

>Trusting a Sith
>Listening to a Sith

I like many things but my personal favorites are futa, rape, anal, impregnation, mind break, oviposition, tentacles, prolapse, etc.. Just too much to list.

Theron always had a core of sugar in him, while Lana's PRAGMATISM always meant that she was willing to throw a bitch into the meat grinder if it was necessary

>Lana's PRAGMATISM always meant that she was willing to throw a bitch into the meat grinder if it was necessary

And cheat on the PC by fucking a nigger right?

If dating a nigger lets her save her original sugar daddy, and savior of the galaxy, then so be it

>those fetishes

Holy shit please add me user. We match up really well and it's hard to find fellow people that kinky. Star Forge?

I'm ok with all those fetishes except one. Prolapse

>ERPing in an MMO
>not just using a MU*
Plebians.

>All these retarded pubs and imps that think there is something wrong with living in a utopia

I'm not surprised desu.

Yeah, Star Forge.
I suck at ERP through. It makes me so flustered.
But if you're still interested, what's your name and where do you want to meet up?

I can see why many won't like it. I can do without it. It's actually more of a like than a favorite for me. I just love rough sex in general.

You might be joking here but it's disturbing when you realize many Lanafags are okay with this.

Koraxia. I'm on imp side, Korriban,
so I dunno if we can meet up. Do you have a SH?

>ywn strok her lekku while tenderly penetrate her ass in doggystyle

>When you just really needed the cash

You're dam right you won't cause I am right now.

So when are we going to have a transgender character in SWTOR? It's past due and there is no excuse of why there isn't one yet.

>When she can't walk for days afterwards

>when she starts off your master and ends up your cockslave

How would you know they're transgender? Maybe there's a bunch and they just don't feel the need to advertise it.

For Agents at least they've almost certainly fucked who knows how many people for the mission, which wasn't even to save the galaxy, so turn about is fair play

You know, I haven't actually given the SH any thought while playing this game so no. I got a qt slender agent (named Kirruka) through if you're interested.

I'm definitely interested. I'm gonna be offline for a couple hours around 9:30 EST, so maybe send me a mail and we can setup something. Koraxia @ Star Forge

>futa
Which variants are your favorite /swgg/?