>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14458860
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Ike to bend me over, pinning my face into the ground as he ravages my ass that I've left sticking up in the air for him. Before that though, I want him to lube his cock up by throatfucking me until I pass out. I want him to abuse me if I scream too loud or try to wriggle free of his grip on me, making sure I know my place as his bitch. Eventually he'll flip me over and start mating pressing my ass, pounding me over and over, getting every last drop out of his cock that's been aching for action after his long hours of training. I want to cum on his chest just from getting my ass fucked, and I want him to force my head against it, making me lick it off his sweaty Adonis physique. After we're done I want to fall asleep in his arms, knowing he'll keep me safe, and I'll be ready in the morning to give him a good wake-up fuck before he goes off to fighting again.

God, I love Ike. what a fucking hunk. How can any other lord compete with this stud?

Azura is shit.

Which would win the Memedon Gauntlet

Kenshin

THE VIRGIN TALITIU
THE CHAD HILDA

Fuck off Hilda.

In heroes when

Elincia, please tell Mia to control those urges. That picture she attached is not fooling anyone.

That’s no way to treat a cute girl, Ike!

I’d back her, anyway.

>Soren and Ike are a good pair to support mechanically as well as it being cute
What a nice game. Now to wait for a +spd/-def Soren.

I rolled this whore but she's +ATK -SPD
Can she be salvaged with Fury?

I wanna fuck Lukas.

No because new powercreep BST units are way too strong. Send home.

so when was the last time you got bamboozled /feg/?

Post em lads

that's what I did.
I also have another +Def -Spd Lucina with her default A. I prefer that one.

Sanaki can solo that team

pic related was the obvious conclusion.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Soren. That perfect intellect. That bright red brand. The curves of his tight, feminine figure. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with him, pass my genes through him, and have him birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Soren pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would IntSys create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

>People that put Olwen on their defense teams with Dire Thunder, or for that matter using her at all
Enjoying every last instance of 0 damage.

My wife

>That build
Now just hold on a second here...

oh wait, I have -Atk

Sorry you're a fag lol.

Why does azura look so awful in fates but so good in heroes

eat less soy

Cute

Kozaki
Lucina also look better in Heroes and then you see Brave Lucina which is just Alfonse in drag

>using sanaki when lilina has better physical bulk and is actually easily available with optimal IVs
Reminder that Tellius is reddit, Elibe is /ourseries/

>He thinks he penetrate THE WALL

Olwen a shit

If 4-5 star units were easily obtainable I'd actually have a cain by now

>Use literally any mage
Garbage meme

I see, a fellow intellectual

His Heroes art is kinda gross in general
The designs themselves aside I liked his artstyle for Awakening

>50 atk/50 spd bladetome with cav buff
Youses do youses.

Melissa fahn's voice makes me rock solid desu. When are we going to get more melissa fahn characters and WHY ISN'T TANA ON HERO FEST 3 OVER GAY XANDE4

I want to penetrate Lukas' boipussy

because tana's going to be on the bhb banner you doofus

>48 atk/34 speed before buffa
enjoy getting your sigurd or whatever rein tank quad and oneshotted

big tits

I will cut you down like the scumfuck degenerate you are if you EVER talk to me like that again, Boyd.
Do you see Titania? I will FUCK her in front of you, just because I can. I'll even fuck Mist. Sweet, innocent, little Mist. Do I make myself clear?

Never talk to me in that tone ever again.

Oh right
Motherfucker im going to pool all my orbs into 8% but at the same time i want tana
Fucking isis

Maribelle is inevitable. I'd also be happy if she was on the Awakening half of the Christmas banner.

Big!

I can hear Lukasfags' joy now that Close def is available as seal.

Why does this terribly drawn pic keep getting posted?

Kozaki is a hack

>He doesn't have a +atk Sanaki

I feel bad for ya son. Don't even use her really though.

/feg/ isn't known for artistic taste. Some still think Yura is a good artist.

He said defense team which means that you as a player should have no trouble slapping Panic on her sorry ass.

>Tharja is in as a reindeer
>When it could have been any of the Awakening units that could reclass into pagasus knights

I'm not so sure about that, we're 10 months in and we're just only getting our first batch of fateswakening characters, and they're ones fucking nobody asked for

Good thing I actually like just about all the armor characters in the game so far, otherwise I would feel bad for being a meta shitter with how much I use all the big BST boys.

On the subject of Armors, what's the best build for my +ATK/-SPD Sheena that isn't DC/QR3? Kind of starved for both feathers and any spare Hector at the moment.

But I always use her for defense team though. Always guaranteed (you).

>just because you can

Is that why I got 10 (You)s 2 seasons back and 6 (You)s last season?

Why are that man's nipples censored?

>tfw -atk +def Sheena

God i want to cum in femSoren

The Fatesawakening aspect of the seasonal banners is wasted potential when you consider hard they play it safe.
>still no Mustafa

>+SPD Genny
not sure what to do with this
at least she's at 35/29 I guess?

Laylea's prettier than Leen desu

She absolutely needs DC and/or QR2/3 to function. Otherwise, she's just a wall that can't actually hurt anything.

At the very least, give her Slaying Axe+ once the Weapon Fortification function drops.

stinky boi steals your wife

>get spooked by a -HP +SPD Tana whilst just randomly sniping blues to try and get a better IV Mae
Thanks I guess

>another sword unit from TT

Nobody needs red anything anymore, fucking stop.

Elincia, BK, Sigurd, Ayra, Arden, Mia, they're all great swords. Make some decent blues and greens for fucks sake.

>wants Ike's sloppy seconds

Lissa's design supposed to be steampunk or what? Looks uncomfortable.

Hopefully now that almost all the main lords are in we can finally start getting some curveball banners. We'll just need a thracia banner with leif and co as well as a micaiah banner and we'll be set for stupid meme picks

Why do Wrys and Lissa have such a high rate compared to everyone else in the colorless pool?

So how's Joshua working out for you, /feg/?

Hey, they gave us free Close Def and Windsweep if you're into that shit skill.

Be glad it's on a Red so you don't feel as bad for killing him for it.

Oh I'm definitely gonna give her Slaying Axe, don't worry about that part, gonna eventually replace Luna with Ignis too once I get the SP for it.

Sucks about the QR being needed though because I'm going to use my next 20k on Alphonse for the upcoming quests related to him. At least she still functions well enough in TT with the +6 SPD from BLucina and Hone Armor buff from Zephiel.

Rehab?
Wrys has highest res and Lissa stat not bad for her own survival.

Post plot devices.

WHY CAN'T I GET A +SPD NINO

It does suck, but she's a monster with the right setup.

drink the waer (lol

I would put my device in her plot

Don’t talk to me if you don’t have at least 45hp (if you’re melee) or 38hp (if ranged) EVER AGAIN.

Bitch please, Ike and Julia are much better.

Sorry buddy, Julia belongs to Seliph.

what if I have 50 hp as ranged

Thats just a friendly hug

Yo, that's incest.

Uhm, sorry sweetie but Ilyana is the only Thunder Mage and if you disagree you're Raul, FE4 is Raul with his trip off.

strawpoll.me/14458860
strawpoll.me/14458860
strawpoll.me/14458860

DOZO~

This is cursed on so many levels.

What's her best budget build?
I use her with Armorslayer, LaD, Moonbow, have no idea about the rest.

>Tfw Seliph and Julia is the better Red Sword-Green Tome team because of his Div Tyrfing coming soon
Feels good. You'd have to be a sub-80 IQ person to use the aids brigade.

If it's so cursed then why isn't it spoilered?

Seliph already belongs to the bench. And the bench doesn't share.

Furyboi

>ike and julia