>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out real soon youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DZuSphK3Euw5qgS3df4R_ctlGNDh-ze7zZ5nLl4Amzs/htmlview?ts=5a0d7eb4&sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=239269761
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RK > BE > Mobius

Mobius > RK = BE = POOP

Certainly, if you were comparing how they look this is true. Too bad Mobius is a game.

Finished Comrades today.

That includes beating all 3 faggots at once and the bahamut fight again. It's pretty good but feels a little too short. Should be longer.

Then again, there is that one location that says will be released at a later date...

How should I build a Honebami?

WoFF Shiva is cute

Comrades is fun!
Check these links for materials, quests, weapon min/maxing, and materials!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DZuSphK3Euw5qgS3df4R_ctlGNDh-ze7zZ5nLl4Amzs/htmlview?ts=5a0d7eb4&sle=true#
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=239269761

There's a lot of cute in WoFF

Probably with some materials.

>cuckrades shills

I like FF14 Shiva desu. She has nice thighs.

FFT is shit

New to FFRK and I just got a soul of a hero. Should I just spend it on a character I like or does it not really matter?

wondering the same, only got one at 99 right now
my guess is two dragon horns to meet the transform requirement then behemoth horns the rest of the way but that's a fucking lot of loading screens to sit through

not worth the time farming dragon horns. Game is perfectly beatable with much less.

Generally people with relics first, or if you don't have many people at all yet someone that can fill a role you don't have. You get a lot of them over time, though, so you could probably pick up anyone you wanted.

I haven't really rolled for any relics yet, I keep hearing to wait until black friday

Unlless you just want to look at big numbers, this user is correct. Even Bahamut (Extreme) isn't really difficult, and the only reason you'd be grinding is for possible content that might not even come out, and just for the sake of grinding.

Probably a good idea. You could always save it for a couple of days, since you get one guaranteed for every weekly event. If it's 3 guaranteed relics, you'd have 2 characters you could grab immediately if they are any good.

>since you get one guaranteed for every weekly event

Huh?
All I was told/read was to roll during the "lucky" banners where you get a 11 pull for half price and to stay away from the beginner ones

No, sorry. I meant the soul of heroes. The first part of the weekly event always has one, and you can occasionally pick up more later.

tfw have ~28k Lapis from completing story but have to wait two more days to use it

Are breaks important for Bloody Moon? Do you have to break all of them or just the moon?

What's wrong with Comrades?

No.
Breaks are poop.
You want break-resistance on your team though.

moon is immune to all breaks. You can break the shitty add's attack/mag if you have a free turn with WoL. Otherwise... breaks aren't so important.

>promised a ship full of treasure
>get gangraped by moogles

Ah okay. Thinking about swapping WoL for Charolette and use her as my MP Battery.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I've been thinking a lot and I came to the conclusion that Vayne did everything wrong.

>66 dupes
Oh, I thought it'd be a lot worse than that.

FUG

No user, he did nothing wrong.
What do you think he did wrong? Why would you think that?

>Artemios
And the parade of blue shit continues. I ask myself, why do I even press this free summon button?

I've been thinking a lot and I came to the conclusion that Vayne is an Rozzarian.

just think about it

>It's a "sit around for ever for a single monster to spawn on Baleful Bandersnatch" episode
kms

>Rozzaria
>Roz
>Rot
>Rotschild
Confirmed manipulative power hungry jew.

>want to get crooked helixhorns to get the whale whisker
>accidentally go into mp instead of ai
>it's full of 1k+ att shitters who zerg the spiracorn
fuck
why are they even there
it's clearly not for the horns cause they don't even try to break

This is hilariously illogical, so much so that if it isn't just a shitpost I'd love to hear your reasoning.

I have thought quite a bit about it, and have always come to the logical conclusion that the True Hero did nothing wrong.

Except the True Hero does not resemble a Jew in any way, behavioral or in appearance. He is among the furthest things from a Jew in the entire game.

Nah, your conclusion is wrong

You lost using my exact same team -

Except everyone on my team had Pirate Rings and top-tier injected gear.

i just died too. double ashe is a real slog. I died when i got him to 30% and couldnt keep up after he snorted my rikku.

>Try Malboro
>Going somewhat smoothly
>Actually survive now
>Get Malbloro down to 68% health
>Suddendly AOE attack
>gg everyone will rev-
>Everyone dies a second time
>Ayaka still standing
>Well I can revive ever-
>It doesn't stop attacking
This fight is bulshit, and all guides I can find are literally " X unit cheese TMR needed"

that's BE "game design" for you

Tell me about Vayne.
Why does he wear the nose?

>you will never touch Reynn's mom bombs

I'm still waiting for either Tidus enhancements or maxing out my 2B's limit burst to try that trial, whichever comes first. Finally got my second Rikku during Halloween, I hear that's mandatory or something.

I want to do lewd things to hips kairi

>short skirt,
>exposed thighs
slut

How many minions do I have to kill, my problem was having one of the 2 Terras dying and couldn't keep up the chains at all times

Hence I want to try it with GL Sakura, I'm actually on the verge of using a 100% Moogle to get her TMR so I can give Ashe my 2 best Rods sin she has meh MAG
Not only mandatory but needs some TMR's to keep up LB'ing every turn, so not very useful just to have 2

What sort of LB boost/auto-gain setup do the Rikkus need, exactly?

Someone asked for Tifa yesterday.

you kill three waves of 8 skulls total. I would stick with your gl sakura/trance terra. You really want to be able to rush him down so you stay at 40% threshold or less, as short a time as possible. bloody moon aoes periodically, every 3 turns so prep for that by buffing up and guarding. Ayaka makes his 1st phase a fucking joke and a single rikku cycling synthesis, nullall, lb, is all she needs to do.

>has no chest bulges
that's not tifa!

WoFF midgets don't have tits

>not a single bloody moon clear yet
beapes....

I wanna the-fuck Tama

oops, i mispoke, you kill 8 total before the moon turns into phase 2 and then summons them continuously. In other words, you never really stop killing them but you do need to kill the moon and whatever adds are on the field at the same time if you want to avoid the snorting aftermath, which you do

How so user? What would make you think so? Because the True Hero has done nothing wrong, and I am curious as to how you could think otherwise.

His nose is perfectly natural and fits well with his facial features and overall aesthetic.
Also
>Blue eyes
Why? Why is this so common when it's obviously wrong? It doesn't even require any thought to be right with this just proper eyesight, why is it so often wrong?

Tifa strong!

>give tifa the slutty cowgirl outfit
>make her a chibi with no body
its not fair

I'm not complaining. Reynn's hips are all I need.

>Sankaku only has 4 lewds of her
need more

Reynn is the low hanging fruit. Enna Kros is the patrician's taste.

Reynn is for fucking, Enna is for marriage.

Vayne Solidor vs Vayne Salvatore

who would win?

Do not reference that horrid translation.

Any Enna doujins?

woff is too pure and light hearted to get any doujins, let alone those featuring the purest character

Do I want to use Protect or Shell against Fenrir?

Protect if anything at all, his magic attacks ignore resistance.

protect. all his magic ignores resistance

Which translation?

>Do quest for some breaks
>get paired up with people who don't even go for the breaks and just try to kill it as fast as possible
small ree

It's not so much fun when everyone is OP.

Vayne Liquidor

I mean if they're OP, they should know what they're after and how to get it.

Hey. Something needs to be done to this image. you all know what.

haha LOL
someone should put a BURRITO in his mouth XD
wouldn't that just be fucking EPIC?

Do not reference that horrid translation.

I don't get it

Vayne Gassitor

say no more

Good

JUST

HA HA HA

how much normal human penis can this tifa take?

Yes

t-thanks doc

oh

I was hoping for a nice remix of Anxious Heart when I heard I was going to Nibelheim, but I'll take a jazzy Tifa's theme.

explain to me what the plot of this game is and why everyone is midgets

no

>play Comrades
>Gladio has come to town
>kick Gladio's ass
>Glad has left town
Really? You're going to leave just because I, Twink McTwinkerson, handed you your bara ass?

>what the plot of the game is
ok
>why everyone is a midget
yeah

You shamed him.