/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2659
Cute Nun Girl edition

Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!t3QW1ACT!dPQGhp_ceHnYh4XMuxyfrzrtiXHUwgnYb9SaMuby3bc
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute

Madolche BTFO

I’m guessing the Link Vrains pack will come to the TCG in late March or early April

LSWARM LEAK WHEN

>Cursed Bamboo Sword and Golden Bamboo Sword are both searchable and easily 3-ofs.
Noble Knights have a 3-of searchable Pot of Greed, and can make direct attacks with a 4000 ATK XYZ monster.

>Any other deck that could do this would have the "everything I don't like is tier-0" scrubs losing their fucking minds. But it's Noble Knights, so it'll never amount to anything.

Wait, how are you supposed to activate Golden Bamboo Sword without Bamboo Sword?

>You dump three Noble Arms plus Cursed Bamboo with Isolde
>Cursed fetches Golden
>???

3(THREE) days

>Golden Bamboo Sword
>Activate only if you control a "Bamboo" Equip Spell Card. Draw 2 cards.
>???

It makes your typical Mew+Anjelly opening play more stable. Currently, you would have the battle immune Hootcake, Ticket, and Missus Radiant on board, and on the opponent's turn, they would attack over or pop Radiant, Radiant would get the Mewfueille out of the grave, and Ticket would get you another Anjelly. And if they fieldwiped you, you'd be at square one again (of course assuming the other cards in your starting hand aren't Palooza or Scapegoat)

With Sistart, you have the battle immune Hootcake, which now prevents them from targeting or destroying your Ticket, and if they try to destroy Sistart, she shuffles one of her materials back into the deck, which now gives you the option to either search or special summon with Ticket on the opponent's turn. You can either summon a Messengelato on their turn to get a Chateau for next turn, or summon a Puddingcess during the battle phase, which they have to sidestep around since she'll be able to pop something if they ram a monster into her smooth 1000 ATK puddi. And if they leave her on the field, that sets you up for a Choco a la Mode play, which is exactly what I thought the link was going to do

Unless I'm being particularly stupid today, you'd need to use Glory first to equip Broken Bamboo Sword from the deck and then you can activate Golden Bamboo Sword.

Otherwise Golden Bamboo is stuck on your hand.

Waifu or Cardfu, it doesn't matter, post it.

Unless it's tour guide

If your deck cannot run these cards, or your deck loses consistency by running these cards, you might as well not play the game.
3rd Droll is also acceptable.

Who would waifu Tour Guide?

>no reaper

the servant girl looks cuter

>no kaiju

Kay

Straight from Konami's mouth, circa 2012

R00d.

amanda does not make up for a whore

Cursed Bamboo Sword fulfills the requirements of Golden Bamboo Sword.

Glory of the Noble Knights searches any equip spell.

Is the Brilliant engine good in HERO's?

This link does nothing for the correct way to play NKs.
Turbo out the R5 then surrender the second he dies.

>MoR instead of Duston Mop

>which they have to sidestep around since she'll be able to pop something if they ram a monster into her smooth 1000 ATK pudd
Lewd

Cry me a river faggot. Noble Knights aren't even playable anyway.
Your Link is better used in other decks. Get over it

>room says not to quit
>do it anyway
LOCK ME UP

>half the deck is just staples
>he uses MoR but literally no solemns
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU

How am i supposed to run Solemns?

>losing to AI

>losing
What picture are you looking at? i've fucked his shit up.

>What picture are you looking at?
are you actually retarded? be honest

>Konami say to buy boxes and not the card
>buys cards and decks from second market
>most of them are cheap despite being high rarity
IM UNSTOPPABLE

So what is your opinion on the Link VRAINS Pack?

There needs to be a hand trap that negates hand traps.

Trash for petdeckers and life support for Burning Abyss.

Please tell me what the Madolche link does

Madolche is one of the two decks I main in rl.

>This link does nothing for the correct way to play NKs.

If you only play is Sacred King, then you're playing NK wrong

Just to make sure, I do get to pick the zone I summon a Kaiju on my opponent's zone in right? So I can tribute their monster, put the Kaiju in front of a EMZ, summon Akashic and bounce it and keep it for later use or to tribute again, right?

I had to ask because the picture i've posted clearly shows me with a 3700 untargetable, destruction protected, untributable monster that can destroy a monster he controls.

There is no other way.

>please spoonfeed, i'm too retarded to check the org or the previous thread

>I had to ask
i know, and this is why i asked whether or not you are retarded

Round Table.

Isolde makes effects 1 and 2 live since the first turn

not as cute as my wife

nevermind

マドルチェ・クリームー
Madolche Creamoo
EARTH Beast/Link/Effect
LINK2 1500/↙↘
Link 2 – “Madolche” monsters – exactly 2
You can only use each of this card name’s effects once per turn.
(1): When this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 “Madolche” card from your Deck to your hand.
(2): You can send 1 other “Madolche” monster you control or from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Madolche” monster with the same Level as the sent monster from your Deck to this card’s linked Zone.

Seems legit, I like how I can turn a bricked opening hand of say, two, Meufeuille, into something good like this. One Anjelly becomes this Link monster.

never mind*

two Meufeuille*

>CaC
>no 1000 word essay
fuck off

Seems legit.*

cripple spine

>CaCadoodledoo
>Level 5 WIND Winged Beast tuner
>1600 ATK 2000 DEF
>If there are no monsters on the field, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) as a level 3 monster. If your opponent controls a monster and you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) as a level 4 monster. If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it instead.

How do you like my CaC?

Which decks best utilize the Brilliant engine?

>being this assblasted about being too retarded to write an essay

it's a meme and you will get bricked by your Gem-knight normie monsters showing up in your opening hand every time.

Gem-Knights.

Baited i win fucking rekd dng shitlords

The chances of that happening are fairly low, though

>2017
>still no Madolche King
Am I the only one still disappointed by this?

I just did this recently. Some dickhead on tcg shipped my coral dragon only after I asked for a refund after 9 days of waiting. His page is full of people saying the same thing so I don't feel as shitty for scamming him but honestly fuck that guy.

The King is the player

>it ALMOST was the last one

plants

>/dng/ sees the new cards, says their not all that great
>random dudes on youtube see the new cards and go "I can make an otk outta this"

If by almost, you mean was 6th to last

>Butlerusk needs to be normal summoned with another Madolche on field for his effect
>Messengelato needs a beast on field, is special summon only, AND can miss timing
>Chouxvalier
>no seriously, Chouxvalier
A king would suck

Gem-Knights or HERO's and why?

>cherrypicking

I think it'd be great if the Madolche King turned out to be the only non-cute Madolche character, like he's all grizzled with large beard and mustache and has dark chocolate or some other candy of male sophistication behind him

So are the chances of actually getting the perfect engine draw.
it's a little better when you don't run the Preds though.

The cards that enabled ftks (Needlefiber, Jasmine, Phantomcore, etc.) were all praised here though, nearly univerally.

You only need to draw Brilliant Fusion, though

The rest were revealed at the same time, this one got revealed a bit earlier

CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I haven't played RBs since around the time MACR came out, are there any spicy new techs for them?

AND HIS FANBASE ARE AUTISTIC

So 6th to last.

3x Ash Blossom

It's essentially a 1/11 chance to draw Garnet going first.

Which isn't that bad. I'm not planning on using it in a competitive deck anyway, just for fun.

WHAT'S GOOD YOUTUBE

*YELLING*

Ye but the other five got released at the same time so it's second last reveal with last being a draw between the other 5
I'm just autistic let me be

why do you want a King?

so for pic related if im fighting spyrals whats the main priority for negating, i had no clue what i needed to negate and i just got ran over

You're forgetting that we still don't have the lswarm.

My bad i shouldnt have made it seem like /dng/ was one person. i should have said:

>some people on /dng/ sees these cards and go "they arent that great"
>some people on /dng/ sees these cards and go "meh"
>a small minority of people on /dng/ sees these cars and go "META TIER-0!!!"
>random dudes on youtube see these cards and go "i can make an otk outta this"

If they're going all out negate the Double Helix, but if they have a good hand they can still set up nicely.

I may be doing the math wrong, but you essentially have a 1/3.5 chance to draw both BF and your GK.

Post cute boys

You're doing the math wrong.

Still missing the part where the busted Links (Needlefiber and co.) were pretty much universally praised here while the trash Links that didn't do anything (like the Glad Beast) were derided as garbage.

Sorry, what i meant was, you have a 1/3.5ish chance that when you draw BF you also draw your Garnet.

No.

When are they going to make more Traptrix support?

Fuck this waifu shit
When are we getting more iron chain support?

You seem to have trouble reading my revised post.
You have a 1/3.5ish chance that WHEN YOU DRAW BF you ALSO draw your Garnet.
it's the fraction of the fraction, i'm not saying it's a 1/3.5 chance that your first turn draw will have both BF and Garnet, i'm saying that IF you draw BF, you have a 1/3.5ish chance of ALSO drawing Garnet.

5ds legacy era

Drawing BF doesn't magically modify your chance of drawing Garnet.