/wfg/ - Warframe General

Oberon edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/879496-plains-of-eidolon-update-2230/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

T H I C C

first for people pretending to be gay because there are no women in their life whatsoever

>tfw no one wants my unrolled stug riven

>not DAT ASS edition

>no nezha edition

>stealing my lewds for OP
How terribly homosexual.

DATa mASS

How do I make nova work on bounty 5?
Anything that looks in my general direction outright drops me to 100 health with max redirection and vitality.

10o
insert the data mass into my console

I'm burned out on this game, mr23

give me your rivens and primes then uninstall your game

>gay meteorite event general

How to make a cutie tenno?

>tfw can't bother running magnificent pimple pop again
Man, this event needs a hard mode with level 100 enemies

CYOA:
Pay an artist
Beg on drawthreads
Learn to draw

>not MR25
no one likes a MRlet

what are the best junk prime parts to buy/farm for Ducats?

wtb prime junk 5/10

Are you keeping your 1 up for the damage reduction?

Keep parkouring, don't stand still like a bot, and redirection is bad.

just spam relics and pick the least shit item
feed baro everything

I mean as in the game itself, most of my experiment just turn into cool type girlie.

fragor prime blueprints are p good

Impossible because DE can't do faces.

>buying at the worst possible rate

>pick male face and female face
>weave until you have a qt androgynous potato
>paint xer with neutral non edge colors
>accidentally make it look like you by giving your hair style
>doubt your own sexuality unironically
>abort the customization
>you forgot you had nehza on all along

>he thinks you can pick male and female faces at the same time

hey
you're ok
except TQ and fashionfag

How’s the player population on PS4?

I will have my first prime soon, saryn. I already have prime weapons and every planets unlocked but eris unlocked.
But now i feel like i have nothing else to do, what the fuck.
What are good point to farm and keep me busy. Nightmare nodes ? Secret orokin room ( they are annoying desu) ? Dont getexactly where to farm the riven mod tho, got one but randomly.

i like fashionfag, am i ok?

Have you done Glast Gambit, Octavia Anthem Chins of Harrow and Plains of Eidolon quests?

I really can't accept this event. It doesn't even have level 100 enemies. What am I supposed to do, the arcanes are gonna be fixed the strikes can't be traded forma isn't forever wisps there's a limited number of and the gems are useless along with the fish parts if I simply don't need them.

bravo DE

>he doesn't know the secrets unlocked by treating the customization screen with the same katbrow bug
It's like you actually enjoy warframe or something like it

>Only need the Equinox Day Neuroptics

I-it's happening?

In about 20 runs, sure

>farming for him/her and not just buying it

faggot

>Want plat
Farm relics, vaults, rivens, arcanes, etc.
>Want Rivens
Farm Kuva and run Sorties, or farm plat to trade for em. You'll need tens of thousands of Kuva anyways.
>Want MR
Farm fodder
>Want fashion
Farm plat

PoE quests are a bit annoying, they have you to run through the whole, otherwise yeah i still have half the quest to complete. (they but some of them pissed me off, like the limbo one where they force the archwings and make you forge every parts or some other repetitive quests.)

>spending your shekles on something you can get with a little work
good goyim

The secret is using male faces

>my shekles
>trick some dumb kid into giving me his riven mod because he thinks its trash
>sell it for 500p
>buy a frame instead of spending days on top of days farming it instead of shilling for more play

you got a lot to learn, goyim.

Anyone care to buy this shit unrolled riven for like 21p?
I just want to get rid of it for a tiny smidge of profit

>325 plat

I can buy 16 taters with that dolla, fuck that.

Has anyone drawn this but with Titania instead?

If not I may have to do it

Who thought nitain extract was a good idea?

I guess i dont need Kuva yet, im only rank6.
Ill farm prime set to get plat

180 duration
100 reload

Jegus

Draw more Nidus!
Draw hungry Nidus getting ready to eat his tentaball!
please

no, you have aids

Speaking of arcanes how hard is it to get in lot

Fuck JV until they redo the dickbutt shit to be less retarded

yes but i dont have it

fugg. that's what i get for getting into the game years late.

literally doesn't matter take it off my hands

I like the Hek. I like the Vaykor Hek. Together they make up 80% of my weapon usage.
I want a new weapon to use occasionally, but all of my testing has been fruitless.
I don't dislike the Soma Prime, but its DPS is starting to fall off against higher level enemies these days.
Thus. I want something that is accurate, has a decent riven disposition, and doesn't rely on meme aim mods because I hate scoping in.
Does such a weapon exist, or should I just give up and continue using the Vay Hek until I die?

Yes, I know the Akstiletto Prime exists. I like it well enough, but not for long periods of time. It's good for quickly killing high level grineer and corpus with status, but the middling DPS prevents it from mowing down groups of enemies as quickly as I'd like for extended usage - especially since it has no good options for punchthrough.

>Lenz
>Tigris Prime
>Atterax

>being a metaslave

I wish the Kulstar was a little better. It's such a fun gun.

just got this

So I want minimum range so my 1 stays on me at all times.
But I want maximum range for portals and my 4.
AAAAHHH

Sobek w/ Acid Shells or Vaykor Hek/Soma P with hunter munitions.

On endgame might try tigrisP

Other choices are mostly zarr or Lenz

You have much better secondary choices other that akstilleto pie. Sure it's one of the best weapons around but it's nothing compared to bullshits like kulstar

>load into cetus for the first time on release day console
>look around a sec to get my bearings
>run up the steps and see an excal looking at a citizen
>he deep bows at the citizen and starts slow walking up the steps
i thought the weeb roleplaying was just a cringe mustard race thing and we just had the furfags

Did you even read the post? None of those are accurate rifles.

Also not accurate rifles. Indeed, you just tried to recommend me the weapon I'm already using.

Is this some kind of fucking joke? I'm already set up for endgame. I already have all the meme fucking meta weapons. I can kill level 120 enemies by sneezing on them, that's not my concern. What I'm looking for is

an accurate fucking

Rifle

an accurate rifle

with a good riven disposition

that doesn't rely on aim mods

How can I possibly be more clear about what I'm asking for?

>There's a clan called Just For Blueprints out there
I hope it's at least a storm clan

You didn't ever say you wanted it to be a rifle dumbass. Is akstilleto prime a rifle to you? Try Sybaris Prime and get the fuck off my board

Your choices are somap or tenora

That's it. AR are shit in wf ever since the hek augs and changes happened

i can see the haze of cheeto dust left over from you typing this. still made you dont get any upvotes on reddit?

What is this retarded use of enter?

This type of spacing make the post difficult to read.

WHY IS THIS SO EASY??
He was mr2 with mk1 weapons equipped.
I even asked him if he needed some basic mods for free, like split chamber.
He didn't respond.
That's 145 ducats.

No, but it functions as a rifle in that it fires lots of bullets and is accurate.

The Soma prime also functions as a rifle in that it fires lots of bullets and is somewhat accurate.

I am looking for a weapon like the Soma Prime and the Akstiletto Prime, in that they fire lots of bullets and are accurate, but stronger in the ways that I described.

Thus. A weapon that fires lots of bullets and is somewhat accurate. That is not the Akstiletto or Soma Prime. That has a good Riven disposition. That does not rely on aim / scope mods.

A weapon like a rifle. That fires lots of bullets. That is accurate. It does not have to be shaped like a rifle. It does not have to be a primary weapon. It only has to fire. Lots. of Bullets. And. Be accurate. Do. You understand. Please? You fucking moron.

I

spaced out

my fucking words

to simulate

talking slower

since you clearly can't understand me

when the words are all bunched up

what the fuck is this from

You're so retarded it took you three posts to actually say what you want. Kill yourself

Try the Torid. I've even got a riven I'll sell you for cheap.

>VHek user
Thanks for making my day, brainlet

Such weapon doesn't exist. At best you can find gimmicks like buzlok or quanta

Both are shit compared to somap. Even tenora is arguably a sidegrade to somap

Go kill yourself right fucking now, holy shit.

>roll a good angstrum riven
>weapon dealing upwards of 500k per charge shot
Holy fuck this feels good

Should i sell or keep my tigris prime ? (currently on braton prime)

i want the gay meteoroid to crash in my ass, giving me the space aids

I want to pozz the gay meteoroid

>should I sell the best shotgun in the game?

well, steve shared on his twitter that he was gonna improve the shading on the eye area, making the eyes pop out less, giving them better highlights and making them look a lot better

I can't wait to make my teenager look like a cock hungry slut.

Amazing. Two of you understood, thank you.

I have explicitly described what I was looking for in every post.

A c c u r a t e R i f l e

N
o

A
i
m

m
o
d
s

g o o d r i v e n d i s p o s i t i o n

I had no way of knowing I'd need a fucking picture book with talking farm animals to communicate those simple points. I can only assume you assholes had a bad run in with a kindergarten reading teacher when you were younger, and I've somehow triggered those long repressed feelings.

When can we raise our teenagers to be horny and rebellious so after another century of Lotus keeping them celibate they snap and murder her, skullfuck her corpse, and have an intergalactic orgy?

Reroll it for range and (crit or plain)damage then build a staff. Mine clears rooms in kuva floods, its really fun with the on crit channel increase exodia, lifestrike, and a melee focused inaros

Now this is the autism I come to these threads for. Well done user.

Hello FBI I'd like to report a pedo

it's a meteorite not a meteoroid

Hello FBI here we'll get right on that thanks

>One night of Eidolon hunting with a decent group is enough to reach the daily cap

I don't even know what to call this and the pathetic focus cap, gated grinding? limited grinding? Kinda weird a grindfest game hardly has any reason for the player to stay after 3h-ish per day.

>Got Aklato for exp fodder
>Actually like them
What do I do? These feel like they'd be quite decent if properly built with formas and potato.

that meteohemorroid can be whatever it wants to be you bigot

>I like the Hek. I like the Vaykor Hek. Together they make up 80% of my weapon usage.
I want a new weapon to use occasionally, but all of my testing has been fruitless.
I don't dislike the Soma Prime, but its DPS is starting to fall off against higher level enemies these days.
Thus. I want something that is accurate, has a decent riven disposition, and doesn't rely on meme aim mods because I hate scoping in.
Does such a weapon exist, or should I just give up and continue using the Vay Hek until I die?

Yes, I know the Akstiletto Prime exists. I like it well enough, but not for long periods of time. It's good for quickly killing high level grineer and corpus with status, but the middling DPS prevents it from mowing down groups of enemies as quickly as I'd like for extended usage - especially since it has no good options for punchthrough.

ctrl-f "rifle"

no results found

nice try fag, better luck next time

Did you even read the post? None of those are accurate rifles.

Also not accurate rifles. Indeed, you just tried to recommend me the weapon I'm already using.

Is this some kind of fucking joke? I'm already set up for endgame. I already have all the meme fucking meta weapons. I can kill level 120 enemies by sneezing on them, that's not my concern. What I'm looking for is

an accurate fucking

Rifle

an accurate rifle

with a good riven disposition

that doesn't rely on aim mods

How can I possibly be more clear about what I'm asking for?

ctrl-f "high fire rate"

no results found

I guess it was real in your mind?