/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Junko!

Best giri.

I love you!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I want to fuck Kaito!

She killed her stinky sister!

Never a rarepair!

Likewise!

Oumaede!

I want Hajime's large hope cock inside of me!

I love Kirumi!

Hello /drg/
I hope you have a good thanksgiving. I will try my best not to freak out about it like people told me to.

Oh I see how it is.

A reminder that Aoi's best girl!

what dangans would end up with teen pregnancies and with who

remember to play nice and follow the rules!

I'm surprised she was even able to talk for a couple seconds after getting pierced by so many spears.

shut the hell up. literally. LITERALLY you understand nothing. danganronpa v3 is the peak of representation, along with philosophy as well. the only people who dare think danganronpa v3 is terrible are people who don’t. see, danganronpa v3 is a fine wine. it gets better with age. that is why younglings like yourself could never understand it. think to how kaito hides his insecurities. its all part of something greater, something we adults understand much more than your silly little liberal minds could ever hope to understand.

also excuse me but antis literally threaten creativity lmao. theyre all just a bunch of tweens who have no life and live with their parents with no jobs. they wouldnt survive a day in the work force, which i do on a daily basis. they would cry knowing i could snap their bones with my oumota powered muscles. you can say that fiction affects reality, but it clearly doesn’t, because why else would my boss be ok with me playing danganronpa v3 at work?

and excuse me, but fictional ships have done so much for gay rights! would you know about the phrase LGBT if it werent for the tasty goodness of yaoi? didnt think so, kek. would people truly support gay rights without ships? not at all. youre an utter fool who cannot hope to comprehend the power of ships.

go outside you cuck nugget, but you wont, because youre too scared of us. we are everywhere, because danganronpa v3 makes the world go round!
GET. DUNKED. YOU. MOFO.

Omaesser

You too. Have fun, user.

T-thanks, user

Komaeda with Hajime

You'll be fine! What could possibly go wrong?

There was an attempt.

t. Nagito

Miu big family

Korekiyo, he doesn't know who the father is.

Cute!

Jesus christ blow out those candles already. That's dangerous.

I'm the father.

Hey, not half bad! I think Kaito's eyebrows could use some adjustment, as while the image itself is pretty good, his expression looks kinda weird.
Otherwise, great job!

Miu teen mom with unknown father

*goes to kiss you*

is that today?
Ausfags don't celebrate it, but i hope it's a good day for the rest of you.
Have a Chihiro!

>being this fucking gay

Is V3 the gayest video game of 2017?

Quit being a pussy. A true doppelganger does not flinch.

voltron fandom is wild

Miu (doesn't know the father), Kaede/Saihara (oops), Ouma (the girls start a weird polygamous teen pregnancy pact in DICE)

I love Kaito!

Post more Nagito x Hajime, NOW!

Edit V2.

>piss hair

good

It's tomorrow.

Looking at other fandoms we're practically cute.

Next make her eyes more blue.

Okay.

Evening, /drg/. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving tomorrow, and if you're non-US I hope your day treats you well, too.
Hopefully relatives will not be too overbearing or annoying.
I'm making a cheesecake for tomorrow, so I don't know how active I'll be for the next few hours.

Don't sweat it, user. I can't assume things about your situation, but just try to relax and enjoy the holiday.

/drg/ awards show

:-)

>want to make a dr fangame
>try to look up what already exists
>they look absolutely awful
>mine will probably look the same, if not worse
Guess it's better to quit while I'm ahead

Forgot my image.

I've played far gayer.

>same shade as kaedes

kek

What skills do you have? Even if you can't art or anything, there's a modding guide to SDR2 in the pastebin.

MORE

New thread, new Tenko!
When's the next hornytime?

>ouma and tenko touching each others chests
>dat comic

Whew

Horny time is whenever you want it to be user.

I'd say go for it anyways.

We talking about fangames? Because they're totally possible, you just need time, effort, and someone else talented to do the all-important ASSET CREATION. Basically it's something that cannot be done alone, but in a group? Totally possible.

>when Rantaro and Kaede have a simultaneous orgasm and you, sitting in the corner, open your eyes the second he takes his cum-dripping pierced cock out of her wet, filled up pink pussy

take photos of the cheesecake!

Oh, it could be so, so much worse.
We haven't driven anyone to suicide yet, so we got something over 95% of the larger fandoms.

No, we're not starting this again, shut the fuck up.

stop trying to cause flamewars faggot

Ren'py and modding exist, user. I think Angiebro mentioned something about wanting to make Bonus Mode interactions on it.

Okay, now post female Komaeda and Hajime

cough barf sure i'll take one

Ouma bullying Tenko sexually

Stfu and play the game

Actually, that's a really good idea. I could use Ren'py to make my own self indulgent stuff... You have enlightened me, user.

Show cheesecake when it's done.

You're quite the funny man, user!

I want Ouma to lead at first but later on Tenko's animal instincts take over and she gropes him into submission!

now listen to me naegi-kun, i am talking directly into your ear now. i need you to do me a favor. you will do this for me. i need you to go to gamestop, and i need you to ask the bastard working the counter if they have bambi on the ps2. if you come back empty handed youll be in big trouble naegi-kun. you will never see the light of day.

Back to tumblr.

No problem!

Zeussu always triumphs.

I love kaede.

Alright, I think this is as white as I can make her.

samefag

Sure. Komaeda makes a cute girl.

Good good, now do Asahina.

I can draw. How moddable is the game exactly? I can't tell from the docs, but I can't imagine it's too modular.

>being the IDEAS GUY
I thought about using placeholders for music and voices. I can't do backgrounds to save my life, but I can probably come up with something.

I thought about Ren'py, but can you even make the class trials on there? Making proper gameplay sounds like a nightmare.

KEK

A dude on tumblr used Renpy to make a DR visual novel called Dangan Fairytale that was pretty well received back when he was still into DR. Write what you want and have a good time making it.

Show me one of your original edits, Zeussufag.

Absolutely do not.

Holy shit that's cute

So I’m in the toilets at the market I work at washing my hands minding my own business, and I notice this young girl at the taps looking me up and down scowling. Note I’m wearing a checkered scarf and have a Ouma tee on. So I’m like

“Is there a problem?”

And she just says

“Are you a fucking Oumafag?”

And I’m like

“Geez, what gave it away?” Because I have zero chill when it comes to smart arse teens and she starts going off her nut at me, screaming, literally screaming all the usual

Ouma is abusive, a nazi blah blah blah. Now she’s so loud her mum comes running in from outside to see what’s going on.

I just turned around and said

“I don’t know who you think you are but how dare you talk to me or anyone like that.”

Her mum just hit the roof at her, telling her off in front of about ten other market workers for her yelling, swearing, having the nerve to yell at an adult she doesn’t know like that…

And then he Mum finished with the classic line…

“What did you think was going to happen with Danganronpa V3?! Of course Ouma is best boy!”

So she not only embarrassed herself, she got in major trouble and found out her Mum is an Oumafag…

It was a great start to the day.

Oh, geez. I'll do that, but I can't guarantee it'll be pretty.
It's going to be an Oreo cheesecake, so it might look a little messy.

get that delinquent away from my daughter

user, don't you understand? What you have to bring to the table is the knowledge required to put those assets into the game. Also, using the right tools, DR2 is completely and utterly editable. It's just difficult and annoying, but you can totally do it. And it's getting easier all the time.

We know shuichi

This

Junko loves Naegi!