www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XEj1Gq4e_WU
youtu.be/bQxP_RXcLJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is now the right time to get into ES2?

>Paradox makes female militarist advisor, again
>It's shit, again

Rate species

Open the empire overview, first button top left of the screen.

There's a portrait of your leader there, it's at the bottom of that info panel with stuff.

Well, the game has never been better, but will still improve. Do you want to play now (and cheap)? Grab it. If not, wait.

Is going for (early) food a noob trap since the population is capped by planet size?
That max star system count is pretty big, should I not be colonizing systems with less than 3 planets? How do I choose where to colonize?
Is war different from civ? It looks like I can fight other empires without being at war.

cheap cad tiddies on gog :-DDDD

Depends on you faction, you need food if you want early manpower too
You start at cold war with everyone by default

>normal nails
>doesn't even have proper claws
Pig fucking disgusting.

You need food to supply the outposts your colony ships make before they become a new colony. Also, creating manpower to stock new ships.
Generally 3+ planet systems are ideal, but if there's a unique planet or something you have your eye on, maybe you want it. Choose colonies that'll give you good strategic position, good strategic resources, good luxury resources, or fill a need you currently lack (low on science, dust, or production).
Yes, you can attack other ships in neutral territory while at cold war, but you need to declare war to invade systems.

Furry spotted

Rawr.

They do have claws in game though. That art is just weird.

>Rawr.
>not Rawr~
baka desu senpai

Yes and no. Industry is arguably more important first because that way you can build everything you need. Food is still important though because colonizing somewhere new drains food from an established system for a while and later on you can move pop between systems so it's still useful.

For colonization it depends a bit on your race but in general you want big systems followed by larger planets with suitable conditions (jungle, atoll and forest providing a decent mix of industry and food, terran with less industry but more science, ocean is not terrible but has little industry.) Ideally you can find somewhere decent that has luxury/strategic resources too. Another bonus is systems with multiple systems you can colonize from the start, will spare you having to buy another colony ship.

During cold war you can freely attack anyone in neutral territory (I think in your areas too) but obviously they won't like that. You can only attack their systems directly when you are at proper war.

But tildes are for gayfaggots.

>ywn be given the S U C C by a Vodyani
Why live

But that's 70% of furries

owo whats this

Yes, and~?

Deviants is in conflict with spiritualist and fleeting is in conflict with quick learners. It doesn't seem like your species has a unique strength.

Literally a Ben Garrison comic.

Yes, and~?

Man that new filtering in the new militarist voice is terrible. How can they keep fucking up? Even EVA from C&C sounded better.

This is based off that copypasta about wanting to fuck the sun, isn't it

Did anyone get like a 500-ish MB update for Endless Legend? Can't find what's behind this.

Just play Horatio and your excess food carries over into industry

But user, disliking the militarist VO is sexist because reasons 'n' shiet.

>t. Wiz

please do not bully wiz

This thread is off to a cancerous fucking start.

Agreed. Heaven forbid the voice be a deep commanding male. She sounds like she's in her 20s.

>try ES2's tutorial
>ally with the vodyani
>they keep signing treaties that don't benefit me
>war with the craver is going well
>"HEY LET'S ACCEPT 10 BUCKS PER MONTH"
This is not a meme.

>turkeyday in burgerland, so most of the normal people in the thread are with their family
>leaving the weirdos, anti-social, and non-burgers up at weird hours in the thread
what did you expect
break the alliance or integrate someone whose interests align with your own and keep putting down war vetos on the cravers so the vodyani can't accept truces from them
alternatively, if you have militarist sticky you can just declare war again instantly for free

>says while posting off-topic loli

That's not the problem. The problem is that I have to pay war reparation when I'm genociding cravers.

G2G forums say it's just a Steam update, no new content or Amplitude patches.

I call for help, but they can't hear me.
I'm stuck in this box. I can't get out.
I'm starting to wish that I didn't
Quit mime school after the first day.

Neptunia is fucking shit.

Takes a scatfag to recognize another.

Is this a 4X?

It's a city builder, a bit similar to Anno, where you establish a trade route with the capital, and ship them pudding to get divine favour.

>endless AIs keep fucking me with pressure
>go to war with them cause they dont have military fleets
>cant demand shit cause they killed my influence
I just end up stealing their pops and sell their systems

Do not bully Cirno

That reminds me. I have a shitload of cravers systems that kill my satisfaction. How do I get rid of these?

Sell them if they arent good
Or attack someone, invade one planet, ship as much cravers as you can as a gift and give it back to them, it's what I just did

give them away or wait until your system ownership matures to 100% so you can raze it to the ground
if you have an excess of influence, you can also get the improvement that removes systems from overexpansion count and keep them if you want to actually get use out of the craver pops

But cravers are beasts, I don't want to feed the luméris planets that will feed them.

Well, I can use the craver pop. The grinder always require more meat. Once the cravers are down, the fishtits will be next.

>remember the gay lion roar in early South Park
>start looking for a clip from it
>YouTube suggests vids of actual male-on-male lion action
>start watching one of them
>proceed to read comments
>RRREEEEEE, IT'S NOT REALLY GAY, THEY JUST BOND AND ESTABLISH DOMINANCE, STOP PUSHING YOUR AGENDA ON NATURE
>RRREEEEEE, IT'S ACTUALLY HOMOSEXUAL ANYWAYS, STOP PUSHING YOUR AGENDA ON NATURE

How could we restore internet?

I like it.

>I don't want to feed the luméris planets that will feed them.
Shit.
Meant to say that I don't want to give anything to the luméris. Maybe to my vodyani allies. That is, if I don't have to murder them later to win the game.

There's no hope. Welcome to normielands.

These two have been taking photos of her for the past two days.

there's also the religious force-to-content law if you're in dire straits; if you're a republic it forces to happy instead, but either way it costs quite a lot of influence
vodyani cannot obtain any non-vodyani pops; if you give systems to them i'm pretty sure they just turn into hunting grounds

Or you could just make a cravers concentration system

>Spawning next to Tor as Vodyani
The gods are with us!

>passing the brain over bucks law as Lumeris
This just feels wrong.

I don't really plan of having the craver moving to my home system or anything. They can stay on their planet.

Only humans and Hisshos are allowed here.

>Endless' homeworld is finally in the game
>Pilgrims are unplayable
Ayy lmao's

Why the fuck did 15 games in my Steam library got 512 bytes updates at the same time?

Whyare you asking us?

long term my friend. you're not thinking of the long term.

/civ4Xg/ is a general for all seasons, for all reasons

The violence has escalated.

What do

LADS
PLEASE HELP ME

Stunned her....

PERMANENTLY

iysander did nothing wrong

WHAT KIND OF PISTOL IS THAT
EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKS HISTORICAL

IT IS HISTORICAL

lost are niggers endless did nothing wrong

I just started next to Tor(unique planet), and I started colonizing it coz I thought it was dank memes (even though it took a tech switch and even though it was alone in it's system)
Did I fuck up? It shows that all but 1 pop slot are locked for whatever reason.

Does destroying enemy fleets in ES2 affect war pressure at all?

I've never seen it do so even when I destroy 3 fleets of 20+ corvettes in a row

outposts always show only 1 pop slot you dingus

hey guys, any tips for shipbuilding in es2? I usually go with mostly beams and one kinetic as antimissile, half shield and half hull armor.

I'm not sure what to build for my fleets though.

Also vodyani have shit manpower.

Its ok
You can convert essence to manpower, its tier 1 mil tech

Can anyone explain to me?
I don't want to play through the whole vodyani questline for it

>ES2 recent reviews: 90% positive
feelsgoodman

>All reviews : Very Positive
We did it reddit

some vodyani co-inhabit their suits with virtuals
iysander seems to be inhabiting his suit with the remnant of a lost

absolutely memetastic
praise Amplitude for deploying him, we needed something to take the place of some other dumb maymays that have outstayed their welcome

is that the narrator from the announcement and release trailer?

For some reason Fishtits likes me so much that she is willing to give me a free city for peace, even though I have less score than her. The problem is I have no fucking clue where she is or what any of her cities are like. What do?

Also I'm going full blown influence Horatio so ideally I'd want to be right in the middle of her territory to push as much border pressure as possible.

Usually Virtual ghosts inhabit some suits. But Iysander is special because he's got the ghost of a Lost.
Iysander is pro galactic-wide genocide of any Dust using species. It's the retribution for the sins of the Endless: killing the Lost.

photobomber bouillabaisse

>I have no fucking clue where she is or what any of her cities are like. What do?
Get it. You can always raze it if it's a bad one.

and these
youtu.be/XEj1Gq4e_WU
youtu.be/bQxP_RXcLJo

You know what pleases me the most? I didn't even mention which one but as soon as you read
>dumb maymays that have outstayed their welcome
you knew what to post. Reflect on that for a moment.

>when the dustman throws in a little extra

holy fucking shit ease up on the spoilers guys

>and yet nobody posted the retarded spider
Something is off here.
Oh, right. That's because for something to be a meme, it must've been funny at some point in the past.

This is a no brainlets thread. If you can't put the clues together, git gud or get gone.

DUDE

Horatio is the only meme this general has though. What other memes could you possibly be talking about? We thankfully don't even have brainlet/frogposting here.