/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Yamamura edition

Slammed his head against the wall a bit too much >New players read this then unplug your modem and finish the story mode offline:
-i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>/bbg/'s resources, builds & mechanics guide:
-docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming, lost/uncanny weapons, and runes spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking FRCs/Sinister chalices:
-FRC spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, FRCs otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WIrQBLs.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas

>Build planner:
-mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
-pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14430520
docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting for you before Ludwig?

Thanks for using this image, I've actually been trying to find it.

PURGE FILTH

It would be really cool if we could manufacture SFRCs with wandering bosses for the races

would anyone be interested in a RITELESS depth 5 spelunk to try to find new stuff

Sure, we're at the fog.

Sounds good m888, where we going?

You'll probably find more new stuff in Sinister dungeons than in riteless ones.

>read that as RELENTLESS

Nah, I'm the host

If anyone else wants to run through the dlc, I'll ring right after ludwig in the jail

ihyll
6ih5dzii is the glyph
pass will be "soft" without quotes
will wait for two mins after getting the first one

i spelunked 4 sinister dungeons already to find nothing, a riteless dungeon is the last depth 5 i need to do

>6ih5dzii
Neato, ringing now

SRRCing

Nice, will wait for two then

Still ringing? I'm in the jail.

>Invade FRC
>Rakuyo cooperator and saw spear host are waiting for me in a big room
>Long legged witch notices this and buffs me
>One shot the cooperator with a swing and L2 the poor host
I have a newfound appreciation for those Ritekeepers.

Yup, now at the research hall lamp
Pass bbgstr

uhhh you guys are coming right
i think i see an amyarm dude's ghost

Did you forget to turn on your own password?

Amy arm ghost guy here, fucking knocked my power out, back now, sorry

I NEED cute Adella pics. First soulsborne game doing NG+, what's the best wep for a STR and arcane build, currently using the trick axe with the empty shell and tronitus

one more spot in here, will wait two mins before going

It's not an FRC, I thought

I won't get one shot all the time, I thought

It won't be embarrassing, I thought

Yet here I am, Lotte, here I fucking am

Completely forgot about this
2 Labyrinth Moles in a FRC Lower Loran

Fug, Seems like I won't be able to join then

Layer 1 report
--
>cooperator bodied by dogs
>no pre-lamp, no pre-boss
>literally smallest layer i've ever seen
>oinko boinko boss, would have probably got oinked by his retard trashing about move if it was a frc
Onto layer 2 with one spot open

Password? I'll SRRC in

soft

I wish this game had some sort of nightmarish creature that spawned when other players lost a massive amount of blood echoes, like a Vagrant. I don't know why From never revisited the idea, it was pretty unique.

What's the Reiterpallasch good for, familia? I've never used it because my first character was all STR, but I just picked it up on my SKL character. Apparently R1 shoots and cannot be charged. What's the right way of using this?

Secret: the bullet's damage can be converted with paper

Fast moveset, gunshots get good damage even without bloodtinge investment, tricked R1 spam is efficient and hard to deal with, trick attack is always a looming threat, can parry and also use a shield. Reiter is actually extremely good and I think not enough people use it, but I'm sure glad that's the case 'cause it's nuts.

Oh nice. I don't have any ARC on this character yet (going to get to 15 for tools) but that's cool anyway.

Papers provide a flat damage buff, arcane doesn't even affect them, so you can have fire and bolt bullets

It's a fast weapon with lots of thrust attacks, similar to BoM but with a gun and let's you have something else on your left-hand. You could go cowboy mode on a Blt build, or even mess around with a shield or cannon while still being able to parry with a gun. Fun weapon.

DUDE

ALRIGHT, TIME TO FINISH THIS.
If you're a cool enough dude to purge the fishing hamlet on NG+7, ring with pass bbg at the first lamp there! We're gonna kill everything at least once.
Yes, even the giants.

Coming!

>striking damp gem
>27% charged attack up
What a meme gem

On my way

Oh yeah that's right, isn't it? I must have confused that shit with gems.

If those gems were good, they could result in fun meme builds for PvE.

Layer 2 report
--
>totally not an invisible wall
>fatty willingly fell down some stairs with a mace, i giggled a little
>pre lamp door was somewhere else
>undead giant got a cooperator
> a long room with madman + spider gang but with also a DUDE in the back in full fortunate son mode with a fucking binocular or something, got the other cooperator
>a wisdom in the side area
>watchers boss, no casualties
Onto layer 3 with no slots open, let's hope it's gonna be memorable

Got one of you, we'll wait till we have the other so if you can't connect for some reason, please be sure to update us.

Please posts updates on your progress, this sounds like it is going to be fun.

>Die immediately
A-at least I got the shaman with that throwing knife.

Is str fun? What should I do for my next run?

Ringing at the Orphan fog. Got cocky against the frenzy and slipped up.

R E M I N D E R
Sinister chalice race tomorrow

>WHEN?
Nov 24 at 11pm UTC

>WHY?
FACTION WARS YO

>WHO?
You decide who fights the reigning bluerrgh Executioner champs - strawpoll.me/14430520

>WHERE?
glyph tbd today at some point

>WHAT?????
docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit

Yes, 50/25 Str/Skl. Start with Violent Past if you're not leveling Arc or just a little for Wheel (10 Arc), Cruel Fate if you want Wheel and some Tools with 15/18/20 Arc.

Sounds fun.

I'm doing a bloodtinge run right now, up to Logarius but I'm not really feeling it

!!
Ringing again.

OK GOOD START, DOUBLE SHARKMAN WAS EASY, GETTING WRECKED BY SINGLE SHARKMAN LATER WAS HARSHER THOUGH.

It might be a lot more fun once you get the Blt weapons, assuming you don't have em yet. Takes time to get the build rolling but I found it worth it.

I forgot those guys even had a grab.
I was mashing those shoulder buttons like a madman but on this cycle I shoulda known I had no chance.

Chikage is a pretty boring weapon to be fair, but Bowblade and Bloodletter are top tier fun. I do invasions with them and it's the best. If you're mostly a PvEr, Bowblade will be a nice change of pace too as you support your host with ranged attacks.

Ty Breela, grabbing Larry's skull then ringing at first lamp again

Forgot about him. On my way.

>Hop down into the pit of explosions and screeching dogs.
>ENTIRE GAME SOUND BUGS OUT.
Was it just me who fought in an eerie silence there?

Layer 3 report
--
>swines, one oinked both cooperators but fortunately this isn't a FRC so they both survived
>roaming keeper+ hellhounds got a cooperator for then freezing completely on the spot
>elevator shenanigans
>wisdom in side area
>hblb, stunlocked by pointy weapons
>no layer 4
disappointed a bit, this was underwhelming and a bit short, thanks for joining nevertheless Herr and Nat hey nat try not to rush stuff too much next time please thank you

No, it definitely happened to me. It's happened before, but I don't know what the cause is.
By the by, where should I start ringing?

We've got the shortcut now, so ring at the second lamp.
These pesky fishmen ey.

Tyvm with Larry senpai
Now what?

I'm gonna clean the litter box, take the trash out, then take the wife to dinner. Thanks for having me along, I had fun. I'll be on later.

Keep on advancing, I'll ring in the are with the snail women.

Fug

Kek, with only 3 vials left, I thought I would be the first to die.

I-it's fine, I needed to repair my weapon anyway.
Good job so far, we got this in the bag I'm sure. He can't be harder than Laurence was anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving dudes!
Hope you all have a wonderful day
Now post screenshots

>start smelling some really rank shit when starting up the console
I really fucking hope one of my dogs didn't just make a mess in the house

Go investigate
Also take your dogs out after they eat

Anyone wanna help with my Great Pthumeru Ihyll Layer 2 boss fight?
Password: help

I wanna make Skill/Arc work for a dumb meme theme build, planning on maining Blades of Mercy and using tools, but 40/40 seems underwhelming, I'd want at least 50arc for them to even hurt, right? I'm 98 with a Professional, just I just go to 117 and pump arc? Sacrificing vit would hurt the theme of the build, but I'd do it if I had to.

Skill/Arc is shit, not a meme.

For BoM you'll want 50 Skl, 50 Arc is for Tools. If you do plan on going to 117 then you can fit 40/50/50 Vit/Skl/Arc starting with Cruel Fate and leaving everything else at base. Waste of Skin works too. It's mainly a meme unless it's 50/50, then it's pretty fun.

Last depth 4 before I put this shit on hold.
Glyph: g8bkwe9b
Password: fuck

*YEEEEEEOWs your path*

Thank you for that help with BLB and Queen

But now that I have that done, this guide says to create the Isz root, but I have the option when doing so for Fetid, Rotted, and Curse.
Do I select those or no?
I want to spelunk with other people.

Create an Isz Root with all those offerings

Fucking shit ass transformed garabge shit fuck

Spelunking qt2fvq2d
pass bbg44

I'll ring every layer, if anyone wants to drop in

Still there? I'm ringing.

Well done Jordan, Gregor. When we did get him we got him good, pretty smooth fight.
Thanks to everyone that's gone through NG+7 with me, its been a blast. I'd do Gherman + MP but I'd rather be able to be summoned without having to play through the entire game.
Best boss by far was Laurence, the sheer size of his health pool was enough to seal that deal. If I do more cycles, I'll summon for him.

coming

I'm on layer 2 with alba

you still on layer one?

I know but this is a meme build anyway

Might as well go to 117 then, thanks user

I'll SRRC in, then.

What about BT/Arc?

lmao I'm trash. My character has terrible stats

what are the best gems for transformed only bowblade? tried some of those madman gems phys + charge att up but they seem trash.

nice to see you again my friend
i'm sorry but after we get tyrone i'll srrc in, he wrecks my shit too much in frcs

fucking undead giant
ringing again
yes

12.2%+27% Poorman's from Labyrinth Spirits, strongest Phys gems in the game but your health will have to be low to make them effective. Not much of a problem when you're shooting shit at range

Still coming?

3x 31.5% Bloodtinge gems

not him but try reringing the bell, sometimes it works