/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Jhermane edition

Forgot to chow down their cords >New players read this then unplug your modem and finish the story mode offline:
-i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>/bbg/'s resources, builds & mechanics guide:
-docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming, lost/uncanny weapons, and runes spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/VYCoLt1.png

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/Gdug4h6.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas

>Build planner:
-mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
-pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gas coin

nah this' never gonna start
we're a lazy bunch

The bigger hurdle to getting them explored is getting them made. I doubt we have near enough Editors for it, and we'll probably eventually lose Zullie to some other game.

I hope this newfound info doesn't kill people's interest in the Chalices. That would be the first sign of a sickness that could kill this excellent general. And we can't allow that to happen.

REMINDER TO SIGN UP FOR TONIGHT'S RACE
>REMINDER TO SIGN UP FOR TONIGHT'S RACE
>REMINDER TO SIGN UP FOR TONIGHT'S RACE

I'd host but I can't stream because my connection is garbage.

how many hours until race? 3?

It's possible this is a do or die crossroads kind of moment. Either we get to exploring the entire set one by one and the general survives off of that, or it could be too big a task and knowing the limits of the dungeons without having the enthusiasm to explore them brings the whole thing crashing down.

Take my name off for HoH host
Won't be able to online at the time

R E M I N D E R
Sinister chalice race

>WHEN?
Nov 24 at 11pm UTC (3 hours from this post)

>WHY?
For the queen

>WHO?
Executioners vs Vilebloods

>WHERE?
baxwkmkc

>WHAT?????

today's execs vs vilebloods there aren't hohs

What are some sweets I can name my character after?

Does that gem spreadsheet has every glyph that the other spreadsheets from the old OP? If not, add a link.

Huh weird
When I checked it said HoH host: (name) and then xxx host:

YES

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT FOR THE FEUD THAT'S AS OLD AS TIME, NO CROWS HOSTING.

fag
Because that's what you are.

Fucko the Clown

Tirafatshu

Aids.

If that user is a fag it means I have a chance to win!

Please delet immediately
But everyone uses that

Eclair, Brigadier Brigadeiro, Truffle

Fucwn the Clock

tony the croissant

Chizukeki

How do we systemize this new chalice exploration? Proper documentation method is needed. Technical words would be nice too for bugged things that'll likely appear and similar things.

Thank you, anons
Why Tony? Why not just croissant? Give me the lore on this Tony

I can almost hear Spongy jerking off like a madman to the posts above.

Salmiakki

So do we have no chance of finding guidance 3 now?

>Give me the lore on this Tony

He's a croissant.

he's busy being a star in dsg

Unless it's in exactly 1 of the 3,000.

We have enough Finnish hunters

I thought he jerks off to the hate of waifuniggers

>people start trying to explore all these 200 variants of the dungeons leaving regular spelunkers/hosts with nobody to join them
>anons now know every dungeon layout has been explored, and everything that can be found has been found, diminishing the interest in actually exploring fresh dungeons

either way, this isn't good news lads. I don't see this ending good for us

> tfw he tried to warn us two and half years ago

So, when is this chalice news going to hit reddit? It will break them, especially after renewed interest in sperlunking over there after Fire Giant was found. Who's going to be the filithy rat that shares it?

With SFRC dungeons they were spread all over the shop by random invasions and even random coopers coming in to help. Eventually people noticed 4 rites.

But with this, someone from here will have to write up a detailed explanation, otherwise Reddit will never know. I'm going to keep an eye on /r/tombprosoectors and see if anyone tries to take credit for information themselves.

>mentioning him when we are having a good time
You're as big of a jagaloon as he is

Half the posts are people making fun of that fag so yes, ye'd enjoy seeing this.

This general is Finnish

there's 3000 layouts or whatever but enemy spawns could make the amount of different chalices way higher. I really hope Z finds a way to add wandering bosses.

Actually, it looks like I may have jumped the gun a little. It seems like Pthumeru 1 and Sinister Pthumeru 3 only have 100a layouts, and any attempt to make 100b layouts crash.

I think the earlier depths only have one set of layouts.

Not even /dsg/ can stand him. I was scrolling through the catalogue a few days back and he was being openly mocked in one of their OPs.

He secretly loves it. He says otherwise so people will keep waifunigging him out of spite.

>jagaloon
Why, I must say sir I really don't appreciate your tone there.

>even less than 3000
The absolute state of spelunkeks

>Zullie will never get the credit he deserves when these chalice news reach reddit
This makes me furious.

This is interesting. What if loot and enemy spawns are independant of layouts? Spelunks would still be fresh, variety would still be there. Maybe we are claiming defeat too early. R-right?

There's that many layouts
But there's like multiple combinations of rites to also try like FRC, FR, FC, RC, C, R, F, S, SF, SR, SRF, SFRC, etc

>Not even /dsg/ can stand him. I was scrolling through the catalogue a few days back and he was being openly mocked in one of their OPs.
exactly

>hating based Sponge

Make a Reddit post in Tomb Prospectors with these news crediting Zullie. That's the best choice we can make right now.

thank natalya for bringing all those redditors here

Why there?
Is it because /r/Bloodborne has a retarded rule banning save editor discussion or something?

>What if loot and enemy spawns are independant of layouts?

Sorry, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Copying over only the layouts is how I made the False Depth dungeons. Enemy spawns and treasures are part of it.

200 variants for each chalice or less if is correct. Even if we do explore them, who the hell will memorize every single one of those? And only the layout changes if I understood that right, loot and enemies can change.

2 people recently have made exact copies of their chalices but the enemies in the second chalice have been changed, how do you explain that?

G-GASCOGNE !

>you will never get one-shot at full health by babby ebrietinos in a CCCC Isz dungeon

That's very unfortunate. I fear for /bbg/ now. Most of our activity was spelunks.
If I recall they do have a rule for that, while the Prospectors are better and more interested in the Chalices.

We'll get one shot at this to explain it. Before it goes viral in the community and gets tarnished by half truths and sensationalism, and likely getting articles written about it in Gameinformer and Kotaku.

It's possible that two layouts in the 200 have the same map but different enemies. The other possibility would be the Rotted Rite, I'd expect.

Yharnamite posted this 2 threads back.

Maybe Zullie can check if there's any difference in the code.

you forgot the i

Is Zullie okay with that much attention?

It happened the same the day before too, Yharnamite and Dihrael created the same dungeon with the same layout and loot.

I mean
Zullie has been featured in many different videos about DS mods and what not via mention
For example IronPineapple's showcase of the DS3 aggression and first person mod
Limit has mentioned them too iirc

The population of /r/Bloodborne is made up of a loooooot of casual fans. Like why ARC doesn't increase Ludwig's Holy Blade is a question answered seemingly daily by me more often than not. And Chalices are not understood very well by a lot of them.

Tombprosoectors regulars are at least as knowledgable as us, and the people from /r/Bloodborne who know there shit almost certainly crosspost. Plus they are more open to save-editor discusssion. /r/Bloodborne most likely wants to stay in Sony's good books for any future releases.

Name before croissant gives dimension to character. It evokes Interest naturally but not spelling out too much. Just like bb/ds lore.

But this is Sonigger we're talking about. He's messing with the PS4 after all.

Worst possible outcome is being banned from psn.

Which admittadly is a very real possibility since all the SFRC's have her psn attached to them as conductor.

I wonder if anyone on the developer end has noticed or heard about SFRC dungeons. Does the Japanese player community even know?

Does anyone have the glyph of the chalice that has no doors, bosses, lamps or enemies?
Maybe Zullie can find something interesting with that one.

On a 3 year old dead game
JP community is p dead. Worse off than us.
They're all casual players and mainly FC. Spelunking was never a thing for them

I hope he does get banned. All the people sucking his dick and wanting him to "get credit" are cringe worthy. Cheating should get you banned, period.

>since all the SFRC's have her psn attached to them as conductor

Zullie has apparently been replacing her PSN with a bunch of Xs, which could turn out to be a prescient move.

Plushka, or some say, Prushka.
Its a slavic sweet bun.

>There are only 200 layouts per chalice

The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

This post is rather...spongy

Are you for real? Wanting a cheater to be punished makes me spongebob? Get a grip on life.

Prushka Nanachi and Bondrewd spelunk when

Okay, so it looks like only the Depth 5 dungeons and Depth 4 Loran have 100b Layouts. I tried making "out of Depth" dungeons like Sinister Pthumeru 1 and none of them worked, so there don't seem to be any hidden extras.

So, the revised total is 2,200 dungeons.

Anyone hating anything is spongebob. That's how much of a meme he is.

Oooooooh.

I thought it was just an edgy psn name from 2007.

Smart. Although it could very well be still attached, even if the public display is edited.

Still no luck turning Hintertomb into depth 5?

Nope.
If it were possible, it'd be Area/Depth 33, since it follows a pattern. Any attempt to make an A/D 33 dungeon has crashed.

Well that does explain all the people claiming they saw Firey Undead Giant.

Even if he only appears once. Ever. Making a Defiled Root Chalice gives you a 1% chance of seeing him. The same chance as an offshape gem.

I'm beginning to think they couldn't get procedural generation to work at all, and just handcuffed some intern level designers to a set of 22 computers and said "have 100 dungeons each by the end of the month".

How many comfort women?

No good news today. Thanks for your work as always.

>implying From worked on dungeons for more than two days

we were warned about having to many eyes, discovering the truth

I actually really depressed about this. The entire notion of "that's rare" is now replaced with "that's only in x number of dungeons". There's a fair chance if you see something rare, that's the only instance of it ever happening.

People were coming up with theories about which wandering bosses could spawn where. Maybe it was just bad rng and something that could have happened, never did.

I didn't even start spelunking with /bbg/ but I love SRRC invading and this got me really sad. I don't want to see this general die, and layer reports and such are the bulk of our activity.

Is this town finished?

Nope

This town was finished long ago friend.

I saw a thread on there recently where a dude was like "yesss I'm so happy I beat this boss I'm so gonna get through the rest of the game now" after spending months not playing because he was too frustrated, and it was BSB.

even eileen says gascoin

I hear Gas-con

Yeah thread's gonna probably slow to an even worse crawl now, at least once all the layouts have been confirmed to be fully plundered. But it's a 3 year old game with no new content or patches and no sequel on the horizon. It had a good run.

Which part of the UK has women that speak with that accent? Wood berry my holy blade in eileen

>Zullie killed the general

I'm sorry Spongy, I should've listened.

Voice actress is a nigger.

I don't think it's possible to write his name phonetically if you are assuming the reader has an American (or whatever else) accent.

Gas + co-in/Quinn/coin (somewhat of a mix of all 3)