xth for my wife Syndra

1155 days without a new Jarvan IV skin.

What is this TCS memery?

>VOYSHIT

>Stream dream team will lose
SCRIPTED

WASHED
UP

Well then what should I even do? I have a hard time realizing what I'm doing wrong because I hate on myself and think no matter what I do I'm garbage.

If not them then who am I supposed to play instead? I'm only decent at them and feel like I just do wrong on everyone else.

xth for Lux being the cutest.

>stream dream team

>5 man dive while jg is farming jungle and mid is pushing mid
relaly

H Y P E

Sona is only for Ahri.

When will riot buff Potions? They were obsoleted by biscuits in S7 and they are literally a waste of gold in their current state.

5 Times as many viewers as eulcs

>TCS
>6:0 by 12 minutes

>LCS
>0:0 at 30 minutes

Explain this lolbabs

>Vlad on top

mmm yes seize control of my body

How did Dyrus get popular?
He has always been trash. His stream sucks, he talks like 5 words every game and hes ugly as fuck.

wow this game is a perfect example of better jg wins dyrus is god awful.

Skin shard orbs or project capsules? Is the extra odds and OE worth buying the capsules for??

Lower stakes, people can fuck around.

what a shocker its not like eu is irrelevant or something

Vlad is ugly

>Tyler1 meme tournament is more hype than worlds

Truly the best timeline

boring ass game perpetuation by the same people who call 0-0 soccer games classics

Fuck LCS, fuck gooks/chinks & fuck riots soulless family friendly bullshit.
This is true esports right here.

Confirmed on Tyler's Stream.

he was good back in 2011~2012 with the metagolem

and he used to meme bringing a pillow to the main stage

autistic TSM fans

He's the archetypal top lane main

That's just further proof he's utterly unattractive to men and this not for gay.

Who can solo baron easily? i want to cheese them mission in a bot game.

how assblasted is riot that this scuffed tournament has as many viewers as worlds

5 YEARS LATER
DIERUS STILL AWFUL

heimerdinger

>Vayne top

yeah his streams do suck but he isnt ugly, he is just fat also he is 6'5. I remember seeing a pic of him when he was 15 and being fit and it is night and day how different he looks. Plus he gets to fuck this every night. I have no clue why he is still popular his streams suck and every time i tune in he is feeding and silent.

They can deny it, but they must witness.

Imaqtp exposed as tier 3 Adc

He's an autistic beta, so people can relate to him.

Lulu is the cutest! THE CUTEST!

>they're down by
>uhhhhh
>they're down by uhhhhh
>they're down
>....
>what's the button for gold?
>m-muh producers

>vayne mid

He's a nice guy.
I mean, who are your other streamers when you want top?
Hashashin?
Uhh?

no other notification gets me more excited than this

cant do shit when u get noc ganked while your jungler drools on him self.

>crit mf
Am I witnessing a revolution?

dyrone is literally asleep

>vayne jungle

>Implying it's not the script and they steamroll next game
Please, this is a professional game, it's all scripted for maximum views.

You get free crits so you just get ie to amp them

mf has always been good with crit. she just lanes better with a duskblade.

Sure, he might be a nice guy.
But his stream sucks and he sucks.

young dyrus is pretty cute idk what happened...

I wanna BEE with Lulu!

>MF ult + IE
it's disgusting

i want urf back.
no, not arurf, not rebalanced urf, i want the actual shitstorm urf back. i want to pick zed thirty times in a row and spend the whole time feeding while i try to make flashy plays.
i miss urf.

Play an easy adc champ like Ashe until you train yourself to not die for the first time until after the 30 minute mark of a game.
Buy hunter's potion as a one time purchase so you never need to waste gold on potion.
Your D and F should be heal or ghost/flash.
Be selfish and save yourself in fights. If one of your teammates is getting attacked by 4 people, don't try and save him. Just run away.
Train your body to be tilt proof so you don't feed. Once you learn how to not feed, then you know what you can and cannot do. You instinctively know what you can go for and what you can't go for. Once you have mastered the art of not dying, then you can learn how to kill.

These simple tips should exponentially increase your win rate.
If not, you can just be a bitch and play Sona.

Haven't kept up with the roster changes much, who's going where in the LCS? I heard about TSM getting Zven Mithy and TL getting /ourguy/ pob, is there anything else noteworthy?

Excuse me, good sir, did you perchance just say crits WITHOUT MONETARY COMPENSATION?

dyrus only knew how to play 2 things
singed with rod of ages back in 2012 when no one had mobility or %HP damage or a bruisers with trinity force + atmas + trinity force
once season 3 hit he never recovered

same, I get a semi-chub every time it happens

>QT
LOTTA GOOD THAT ARMOR DID YOU

>tfw Level 41

>full damage MF supplemented by IE
I've never seen one champ hit 50 kills so easily.

No fun allowed faggot.

he was really good that's it, same thing with kripparian. They were just both really good at the games, they both literally said nothing in 2011/2012. They started talking more the past few years since they have to try now. If they didn't start as og's in jtv they would be irrelevant

the only reason they're unbanning him is because he is one big fatass free advertisement for the game since the game had like a 40% drop even though 40% of 100 mil is still a lot (just like dotard)

crit mf's autos hurt a lot more, lethality mf is all about that ult though

yeah its the fat, it makes such a big difference on your face.

stop recommending Ashe as a beginner adc holy fuck,
She has 0 mobility and is extremely unforgiving. Tristana is way better fit for beginners

>people think this is cute

Holy shit your standards are dogshit, he looks average at best and that hair is absolute dogshit.

I'm not sure wether he actually gets to fuck his GF or not, considering both him and QT are beta faglords with gold digger fiances that are propably taking tyler's dick every night.

He could play a passable Rumble but it never really stood out. His best trait is being able to just autistically farm and contribute something to the game even with awful laning skills.

Which doesn't translate well to the jungler role.

>vayne at all

You don't need fast movement speed if you don't make stupid decisions. Just play safe and you won't need to run away every 5 seconds.

>Literal chad in 2008/2009
>Autistic, depressed soyboy in 2014
How is this even possible?

Holy fuck, it's like 2014 All over again.

HYPE

holy shit lads

>with gold digger fiances that are propably taking tyler's dick every night.
Hot.

Ahri, Lux or Syndra, which is the better one right now?

BALLS DEEP

accepting you are shit is the first part, you are on the good path

If you really want to play these champs then do so. But the best champions are the ones who require minimal effort to be good, and have huge impact, and have minimal punishment for making mistakes. Ahri is perfect for this.
Pick up Veigar next to her.
For bot learn MF and Jhin, attack speed adcs are garbage now due to tempo and PTA are underpowered next to aery.

At the end Imo you should focus on Ahri rather than going bot. If you are not good as ADC you'll be in hell, because ADCs are in a terrible spot right now and the supports can be stupid too.

also don't listen to baiter fags like

>first time watching tyler1
holy fuck this is comedy gold

How to be tilt proof then? I understand playing an ADC like Ashe to learn basics better, I always take heal and flash. My mentality with learning I feel is maybe one of the issues I need to seriously work on.

I get embarrassed when I die and hate myself when I get stomped. I have a really harsh inner critic who spends most of it's time just raging on me for stuff like, "You've been playing for three years and still can't predict a Blitz hook gank. What are you a fucking retard?:" stuff like that.

I hate it. How am I supposed to be tilt proof?

looks a lot better compared to his weird face now

How was my advice baiting? Genuinely curious.

ahri desu
the other two are better on some specific things, but ahri is better in general

>Or will they?
10/10 casting

>SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY niggers in chat getting banned
Holy fuck this stream just keeps getting better

>A teammate gets toplane and hovers over Vayne
Your move?

COMEBACK

Redpill me on NN.

Why do libs care so much about it?

What the fuck why is there a tank Vlad

Ban her of course

Someone was able to tame the knot after all.

>unsealed spellbook vlad

>MF confirmed hottest league girl
As expected.

That is some top taste user!

>dyrus building 3 different items at once

ban urgot