Awakened Sayori Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"
ft. 64 Anons
youtu.be/7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVcjK92TxVw
poal.me/7q9081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Tf2 Engineer!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVcjK92TxVw

Reminder that Arachne Sayori loves you!

Natsukifriends show your love!

>Four snipers and five spies on offense in Upward
>Main medic
Sweet five pound three ounce baby jesus that was awful.

*bullies sayori*

Now to feed them all weed brownies and watch the universe melt.

Sorry, I tried!

World of Monika.

Off to a good start!

Sayori but as a strong independent black woman who don't need no man

Teleporter to Arachne Sayori's heart goin' up!

Relaxing in the park with Yuri!
Reading with an arm around her!

Just imagine if Sayori was black and died of hanging. Dan would be declared official member of the KKK

EXTREMELY important poll
poal.me/7q9081
poal.me/7q9081
do NOT forget to vote
poal.me/7q9081
poal.me/7q9081

You just ain't doin' it right!

I ain't clickin that shit

Monika!

GOD my eyes hurt from that site

am i being memed

Imagine the dokis as KKK members!

How much would you pay for sex scene CGs?

I drew what happens if you actually go to Sayori's house on the morning of the festival like a good boyfriend would

We all know which one Mon-ika is

this is fan fiction because nobody would actually want sayori as a gf or waifu

At least twice that of the original game.

doki doki literature club but the real you is actually the main character and all the girls are disgusted and want nothing to do with you

People make them for free so nothing

Good work, user.

Finding Sayori dead, propping up her head with your hand and pretending she is still alive?

>Those arms
Still cute as heck, though.

I mean, I'd just participate in the poetry and probably distance myself from them on purpose anyway.

Usually games of this nature have twoish sex positions per scene, right? One of them is always gonna be vaginal, but the other one depends on the character.
Here's what they'd probably be
>Sayori blowing you
>going down on Natsuki
>Yuri Paizuri
>Monika doesn't get one because the game apparently hates her!

Okay, everyone! Looks like I'll be filling in for our usual Presidents today. Apologies to Erika if they are actually around

The word of the thread is "Miracle"! This one might be awkward to actually fit in directly, so don't forget you can just take an idea or inspiration from the word rather than using it as-is. Is it divine? Fortunate? Resulting from hard work? Desperately necessary? Is it even a good thing? All up to you! Alternative words for this thread are 'mountain', 'talisman', and 'air' and anything else related to the probably obvious theme of these four things.

As always, poets of all skill and experience levels are encouraged to submit works and leave feedback and commentary on other poems. The more the merrier, and more participants creates a better Literature Club experience for everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and I'm sure a lot of others are too.

I'm still not Monikanon!

There's different positions for vaginal too! Which doki would do doggy?

I realised thats what it kinda looked like halfway through drawing. not intended but an interesting way to look at it haha

>Monika manifests in Sayori's body in the middle of the sex scene
>She messes up and ends up inside her upside down
>Arms as legs, legs as arms, mouth as pusspuss and pusspuss as mouth!

Yuri
>Cowgirl
Sayori
>Doggy
Natsuki
>Missionary

Seems like I missed some shit these past 12/14 hours.

Sayori but not mentally ill

>she has no fans anymore

Fuck off
>Sayori
Missionary / Boobplay/touching
>Natsuki
Manhandle / Masturbation (like Huniepop's Tiffany pic)
>Yuri
Leg-Locking / Paizuri
>Monika
Cowgirl / Dildo Sucking/Licking

>dildo sucking

Being facefucked by Monika's strapon!

Top 2 ironically safe to post here

>triangle tits

iyada

Why would a game about a guy lewding girls have dildo sucking when you could show her sucking actual dick?

natsuki but she's a hasidic jew

Because dicks taste gross and no good girl would want to put one in her mouth.

>You smile as your daughter watches with her mouth slightly agape, her cheeks getting rosy as you blast your seed deep inside Sayori
>Sayori moans loudly but then gasps upon noticing her child is at the door, distangling herself from you and covering herself with the sheets as she doesn't know how to reply
"I was just giving mommy her daily dose of milk."
>You say smugly as you feel Sayori hitting your arm after you complete the sentence
"user...What the hel-heck!"
>She hisses angrily as you laugh heartily, not even bothering to hide your limping erection that's still leaking some cum
>Sayori tries to cover it with the blanket for you but you deny her of it
>your daughter is still dumbfounded at the door

Continue?

No

Sayori is not for lewd

>cheeks getting rosy
It's funny how people will always imitate things they like, for example Dan's usage of rosy cheeks in Natsuki's scenes. I've seen it a lot in fanfics and writing, I'm sure a few are coincidental but a lot have to be because of that line. Humans are interesting.
Just something I thought I'd point out.

"Daddy..."
>Sayori hushes her away with her hand, but she doesn't budge.
>You look to her. She's got your daughter's eyes. A cute, small body. A thought pops into your head.
"Honey..."
You look towards your penis, still inside Sayori. It could use another hole to fuck.

Cont. from here please

STOP IT
STOP IT NOW

This isn't okay.

Keep going.

Ahahah~!

Don't just stand there Monika, do something before an user does something they'll regret!

>Sayori looks towards you with a worried expression. She grasps at her chest, a common nervous tic you've found she has.
"Honey... come over here."
>Your daughter walks over, step by step, unsure of what is going on. Sayori gets off your dick, leaking semen all over the bed, then takes hold of her tiny hand.
"Daddy needs to help you practice something, okay?"
>She nods with her mouth open. Her arms go up as Sayori lifts her onto the bed, right to where a smelly stain of sex is. You gulp.
"Alright... honey. This is your lesson."
"What are you teaching me?"
"About what adults do, okay?"
Her tiny little chin bobs up and down. You look at her tiny body - undeveloped, barely five years old. Non-existent boobs. A minuscule frame.

Cont?

This is the quality content I come here for~

FUCKING STOP

MODS

(you)

>Cont?
No, you nigger

IM ALREADY CUMMING

>actually liked the game
>discussion about it ruins it for me

every time

Go on

I'd smoke with Monika.

You've come in at a bad time.
I swear we're usually better than this--the thread we had last night at this time was essentially writing advice for the first quarter and smooth sailing afterwards.

Also:
>Letting discussion ruin things for you.

MORE

Monika except overwhelmed by BBC

The general is like a sine wave, it falls and rises up constantly.

It doesn't really ruin it for me, just kinda had no other words to describe how I feel about it.

Sure, they're at a low moment this season, but they are still a strong attacking trio. Monika goalkeeper would indeed be overwhelmed.

*bullies sayori some more*

I am writing something wholesome but it's my first time
How many words do shorts typically end up?

>The quality of this general reads like one of the doki's brain wave functions while they're asleep.
Which Doki is manifesting this insanity?

>Sayori steps to the side, crossing her legs as she sits down upon a chair. You take your daughter by the hand, then plant a kiss upon it.
"Daddy..."
"Honey, listen to me closely. What we're about to do is a family secret, okay?"
>She nods, with those beautiful teal eyes. You smile back at her, and take her by the cheek. Her face is warm as you press nose to nose. An innocent gesture of fatherhood.
"Daddy..."
>You open your mouth an inch, then flick out your tongue. It wets her lips. Your daughter flinches in alarm, initially trying to get away, but you hold her from moving. Eventually she gives in and opens. Her mouth is so tiny. You begin to ravage every bit of it.
"Mmph... daddy..."
>You're too focused on swallowing every bit of her. She's delicious. You lock my arms around her cute body, lifting her off the bed, until she's two feet off the ground. You feel the ruffles of her tiny dress tickle your bare chest. An erection is growing.

Cont? I'm not even a fucking pedofag but this shit is hilarious

Okay that's enough.

Personally, my writing ranges from 2500-4000, and I feel that's "short." I'm aiming to change that with the fic I'm working on, but that's what I have so far.

please stop
as long as it needs to be to tell the story well. don't rush it or drag it out, just tell the story and do it well

Why do you ask if you should continue when you're going to keep going regardless dumbo

go on, make sure sayori is involved

Honestly? I know the fact you've gotten a decent way in and the reactions you're getting make it tempting to continue, but just...don't. It's not worth the fact that other people will take it as a license to do equally fucked up things later when you DON'T want them to, leading to the slow inevitable death of the general under a wave of almost-but-not-quite-completely reviled content.

Unless you DO want the general to just die, in which case fuck off everyone else stop taking the bait, etc etc.

Sayori but as a teenage single mother

My first fic can be ready in about 7 minutes and iirc it was around 5000 words

Teenage single mother Sayori, but the child is black

>You let her down onto the bed by the arms, then grab hold of that thin cloth. You tear it off her, revealing her chest. It's flat as a board, with nipples just as quiet. Sayori squeals.

Cont?

Read*

See What? Why would you think I have anything new to say about it? If you're not gonna listen then go ahead I guess, it's not like anyone can DO anything about it.

DDLC but as a dead general

Post cute dokis.