/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

"Sleeping Dogs" Edition

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

youtube.com/watch?v=CEwZKeN6pZM

Other urls found in this thread:

gtaforums.com/topic/681401-weapons-information-by-game-files/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for jews

2nd for juice

how did you wear a coat and dress

Heists are SWEET

How do you buy a Phantom Custom

LJT here

i think people are still confused about how suppressors work in this game, especially on the snipers.
they reduce your damage over range (ergo makes the falloff shorter), exactly the opposite of what the heavy barrel does on the new mk2 weapons.
and funnily enough the heavy sniper has a ridiculously long falloff range.
>bodyshot with a heavy sniper mk2 without a suppressor is 320 damage
>bodyshot with a heavy sniper mk2 with a suppressor at closer than 2km range is 320 damage
>bodyshot with a heavy sniper mk2 with a suppressor and heavy barrel at any range is 320 damage.

feel free to prove me wrong.

you buy the MOC for your bunker at warstock

>feel free to prove me wrong
feel free to post the files you found that information with

gtaforums.com/topic/681401-weapons-information-by-game-files/

Chumash bunker or Hangar 3499 while it's on sale

Chumash Bunker

nothing in the OP mentions suppressors or heavy barrels

how did you do the special special cargo shipment thing? assistant called me about that but the extra special cargo didn't show up anywhere.

Chumash Bunker will give you more use unless you really like the new Smuggler's Run planes.

If you are a tranny or a fag leave this general and crew you degenerate fuck off

Why do they spend time on making more -Adversary modes-, when they could make MC & CEO missions instead?

didn't play since after bunkers were added, is doing car deliveries still the best method for cash other than hackerbux?

Good question. I don't even understand who plays adversary modes. They are blant as fuck and get tiresome real fast. They should be making more heists instead

Requesting to join GTAG PC
SC: adamblan1

Is it too early to starting posting our winter outfits?

They could just let us start the old contact missions in free-roam atleast.

There's nothing I loathe more about this game than the autistic gremlin that is Paige.

>getting heated over some cunt you barely interact with

Funny since she looks better and has better personality than 95% of female characters some players shit out in the online. I'd rather deal with her ugly face than some tranny

both here, hi

>a one-dimensional snarky bitch has more personality and femininity than soulless trannies
Obviously she'd be the "better" character, but it's like saying that dogshit is better than horseshit.

dogshit is better than horseshit my man. You should try it

Because it's easier to make. People are tricked into thinking J* still care about this game.

I read an article that they plan to make gtao a full fledged mmo by 2020

hi kaz go die in a hole you german shut in, fuck off and hang yourself from the closest tree

through a glitch i found the default female appearance

>tfw didn't transfer my character from PS4 to PC

There's no way I'm grinding from scratch again. Dayum shame because I would love to play on PC.

>use coochiekoo drag in a race
>hit a perfectly ordinary expected bump
>all momentum stops and I bounce into the air like a cartoon character
>land somewhere that forces me to manually restart
>any lead I had with the top speed is now completely gone

That is a bustier and a skirt with the same pattern.

>drag
theres your problem dud
also its top speed is whack, so im just gonna assume youre talking out of your ass and youre shit at racing

Why is I/E so easy to make money with but everything else is such a pain in the fucking ass?

Kaz is cute though.
I think you're just jealous. :^)

How are you expected to make even average money with smugglers run source/selling? I just spent 12 minutes guarding the worlds slowest titan from an army of buzzards and the only reward I got was a $10k crate

And why the fuck did I have to wait the entire 12 minutes if the titan was just going to drop the crate for me mid air anyway

90% of the higher ups are fucking trannys and faggots. Why don't you find another crew?

yes

You don't make money with it. Smugglers run is only there if you really like planes.

>ceo crates
>smugglers run
people seriously do these?
It should be obvious that these things are not profitable. Are you retardd

Some of the missions can be fun but others are a hassle.

If you have a couple of friends playing with you, the payout is alright. Still not amazing, and you're way better off doing I/E.
Even during double money bonuses, it's not worth doing solo.

>Need a personal hangar to get the Hunter

... I don't want a fucking hangar.

hi nessi hope you get sucked into a jet engine

I'm not nessi wtf

stick to import/export my boy

Puto el que lo lea

>gods year of 2017 nears its end
>there STILL is no patriot classic

I'd get it now while it's on sale. Same with the hangar workshop

Icky chan is a disgusting pig dog weaboo with terrible taste

can vouch, he aided us all night with MC jobs on friday

>people seriously do these?
Yes.

Is it actually worth getting or meh?

The payout is ass but if you want the hunter that's the only way to get it

People need to stop talking so much shit about the hanger, while not as lucrative as the Bunker or Cocaine business or Vehicle Warehouse, has its place and it's not bad money if you know how to use it.
My overall strategy is >>buy supplies for all businesses/bunker>>do VIP shit or else afk>>do sales>>Repeat
There's only 4 businesses + Bunker (doc forgery isn't really worth it overall). With a good MC of 4-8 people you can go through the 5 of those those pretty quickly, so to mix it up I do either a Stand Your Ground or Hangar mission in between sales. That way I keep everyone in the MC occupied, my businesses are generating more stock, my MC is making a % of my sales, and the longer they stay the greater the chance of getting a full 8 which is ideal (everyone wants to be on the winning team), so that I can do sales in full lobbies with relative impunity (I've noticed even with a MC consisting of half noobs, people don't tend to fuck with you when you roll that deep, it usually doesn't go well for them), which gives you a huge bonus. This is the absolute fastest way to make money legit imho (assuming not much goes wrong). Even if I lose a shipment vehicle now and then out of the 3 or 4 on a larger sale, the lobby bonus usually makes up for it
That's where the Hanger comes in. Once you have a good MC of 4-8 players, things are going good and you've made some successful sales, you do a Hanger source mission here or there, to keep things rolling. The source missions are usually fun and easy and a lot of lower level players haven't gotten to use a lot of the cool aircraft that are in those missions, so they're all gung-ho about it, sometimes ill even afk and leave it up to them (results may vary)... (1/2)

(2/2)
The 2 key things everyone forgets that make the Hanger 1000X better than the Cargo Warehouse are 1) you don't have to pay for the cargo up front before sourcing (if a crate gets destroyed on a source run no big deal, all you lost was your time wasted on that mission), but more importantly unlike the Cargo Warehouse and Biker Businesses, the Hangar never gets randomly raided by faggot NPCs where you have to drop what you're doing wherever you are, and if anything goes wrong for any reason, you lose like half the fucking cargo in your warehouse or all the stock in your business (hours of time and thousands of dollars down the shitter).
So I look at the Hangar as a sort of bank with the crates, I save them up over many sessions then do a sale, just have to be really careful when and where, don't want to lose 50 crates
TL;DR
The Hanger doesn't suck as much as everyone says, it's a nice supplemental side business to do in between you main shit to stock up crates in your comfy hanger which is 100% safe from faggot NPC's raiding it
Also my yellow Buzzard looks badass

>tfw not part of the circlejerk

Forgot to say the Hanger money isn't great but not too bad, you just have to always source Narcotics (+30% for Pure Narcotics Master Race sale), $10K/crate X 50 +30% = $650,000, with a lobby bonus I've gotten $800k+ before with a full sale with several hostile players, just make sure you roll deep
I feel like part of the reason it makes less money is it is safer money and zero investment in the sourcing, low risk low reward, stock can only go up, unless you fuck the sale up, it's rock solid and I like that, not enough stuff in this game is low risk.
50 crates doesn't take as long as you'd think getting them 4 at a time

fucking kill me

further, assuming all that and a successful sale when you break it down the crates come out to being worth $12500-15000 each, and assuming a crew of 4+ you get 4 crates each time, and many of the missions are easy and don't take longer than 15-20 minutes, that comes out to $50-60K every time. So in theory you could make $180k/hour doing just Hangar missions, that's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be

>waifufagging, attention-whoring, whining, tranny faggotry e-celeb wanna be bullshit
>dozens of posts
>actual in depth discussion of strategy of the game
>0 replies
The absolute state of Grand Theft Auto General

>gta
>strategy
just get explosive sniper xd xd xd xx d xdxdxd
where do u think u are xd

But if you have a group of 4 you'll easily earn $400k/hour. I suppose, for higher efficiency, after a vehicle sale you can drop your associates and let them do hangar missions by themselves while you source new cars, but constantly grinding nothing but hangar crates doesn't seem very optimal to me.

I have the Explosive Sniper
the difference is I'm not a nigger, chink or 14 year old, I only use it when shitters attack me

Explain to me how you will make $400/ hour
4 High end cars = $400k - 80k to upgrade them - however much damage they took, both on the way there and the way to be sold. That easily can add up to be $5k-10k per car when it's all said and done.
Assuming say $5K per car damage on average that leaves you with $300K, plus whatever lobby bonus you get.
That's assuming you can complete 4 car sources and a sale per hour, and keep in mind your CEO members don't get dick for car sales unless it is a vehicle set, which cuts your profits so good luck getting them to stay with you for long unless you do a lot of CEO work in between, which again cuts profits
I'd say because of all of these factors depending on how fast you can do the missions I/E is closer to $200k/hour more realistically.

Also I wasn't trying to say that grinding nothing but Hangar crates is a good strat or anything, but that the time spent doing it is not wasted like everyone seems to think.
Don't forget, you had to pay for those bunker/business supplies or else waste time getting them, and pay for those cars damage and upgrades
so it isn't all gravy, the Hangar is and I like that about it

I/E is 300k/hour
during the 50 minute cooldown you can source exactly 4 cars, since they take 10-12 minutes at max
and usually people dont go above 1-2k damage per car on sales.
so at worst its 320k -8k -whatever you do on source missions for damage, also probably -8k.

>usually contribute to some kind of strategy involving aircraft whether offensive or defensive
????

are there more of these?

*drops Hunter on him*
damn, nigger... rest in peace... whooey... oops... ouch...

Sorta kinda, Annihilator and a half made Savage.
>support gunship vs dedicated attack gunship
????

Never saw this before, what does it mean

That we get a mansion update.

40 million for the cheapest.

>40 million for the cheapest.
I bet like 2 mill

>hanger
Stopped reading right there at the first line

What QoL features need to be put in quickly?

>A "just 2x RP and Cash only" quick job choice
>Selling back guns or at least let your gun safe setup carry across all content

Who really cares about the mansions at this point? It'd be like yacht 2.0, something nice to look at for a few minutes and and nothing else. They'd probably be even worse than yacht because there are only a certain amount of mansions on the map and most of them already have owners attached to them. We need updates that encourage players to do something new (while still spending copious amounts of money). Stealth. Boats. Betting. Trading. Dueling. Something new, not just different.

*record scratch*

What if I wanna have the full Tony Montana experience?

I don't know, just use your office instead? Even if we get mansions, it's very likely that the interiors will be very lackluster, you'll have to share with a minimum of three other people per session, and it'll be the least useful property by default as a living space/garage and nothing else.

>worst general on Veeky Forums
that's an achievement I guess

no, i'm afraid that goes to /tf2g/

>tesg
>that cripple vn general
>ffxiv
>any moba general
m8

>fun generals are bad
no wonder /gtag/ is always ded and boring

>shitposting and avatarfagging is fun

you have it here buddy

Draco.png

Wait, I just tried to do a 50 crate sell mission and it said I got 70% bonus for all narcotics, holy shit. I thought it was 30%. So that's $850k + lobby bonus, full Hangar can actually net you over a million in one sale. It's actually better than I thought, Hangar can be closer to $250k/hr if you play your cards right

I go there, and I'd agree, but there's just so much more degeneracy out there in Veeky Forums. I don't wanna go out finding which is worst, but they're out there

You're one of the worse parts of two generals mother fucker

you need to go back

That's not true. I'm one of the, prolly only, best part of tf2g. I'm pretty high up there here in gtag, too

Nah, I'm doing just fine switching back and forth between the two. Thanks for your concern

You're literally the worst part of this general, no one here likes you

to be real with you my guy gtag is on the same level as tesg

Don't be so silly. There's at least one dude out here who can tolerate me