twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

previous thread:

Sexbot in miniskirt?

>don't worry I won't eat all your clothes
yeah right

Miri jack Li-Ara post

you noticed legion too huh?

Yes, please.

he wont know what hit him....or entered him.

Where's her cameltoe?

Not where it should be, surrounding my tongue.

how do we cure femshep of the debilitating addiction to pure dextro cum slowly destroying her?

Dextro cum?

Garrus Guava

KROGAN COCK

Please post more fanart like this, /meg/. Not necessarily Legion lewds, just silly images like this related to the OT. I need more Mass Effect on my new laptop.

so good?

SO GOOD

How do you think the S.C.O.T.T system works?

Once he gives you that look, it's already too late.

Wake up, you useless fucks.

I'm a wake

Is there any good argument for Shepard developing PTSD after watching that kid get REAPER'D?

I think it's a catalyst (lol)

Consider all the shit Shepard went through and just sort of shrugged it off. There has to be a breaking point somewhere.

Unfortunately it was failed execution on Bioware's part.

Yeah, I think the whole dream sequences could've been a lot better instead of just running after some kid.
Would've been neat to be suddenly thrown into a short portion of a mission from ME1 or 2, however this time it's all twisted and terrible.

>tfw no renegade femshep gf to sit on my face

Miranda's tight asshole is best waifu

Had this made last Christmas.

Jesus Christ I've been here a year and a half.

>renegade profile sheppard doesn't go quiet for a few seconds, then shrugs and goes 'sucks to be him'

Morning Miri post

Narcissistic, much?

would´ve been more convincing if the LI or Anderson gets slightly reapered

>collage
feelsgoodman.gif

Am I the only one who has this autistic need to give my squadmates the *right* weapons in each game? Like, if, say, Garrus doesn't have an Incisor + Vindicator in ME2, or a Turian AMR + Phaeston in 3, or Zaeed doesn't have a Lancer + Kishock in Citadel, it bothers me. It really fuckin' bothers me and I don't know why.

That's nothing, try since 2012

That booty was engineered for anal.

because you are autistic

Why does Ashley look so weird?

Hahahah, what the fuck? Reminds me of this.
Just a massive statue of Miranda. Her ass should've been bigger, I think.
I love Miranda's latex outfit in that image, though.

SCOPED AND DROPPED!

Never liked those one-liners, they get tiresome after the third time you hear it, let alone the 50th.

Looks like somebody hasn't NAILED THAT ONE.

I'd forgotten about them, but now that I remember, I always thought they were rather amusing.

NOW IT GETS FUN

how many times a day does conrad jerk off to femshep at his shrine?

GO FOR THE OPTICS CHIKITA, GO FOR THE OPTICS!

that tali is NOT CANON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I prefer this one.
>tfw wil never have that pale bald scalp nestled under your chin.

Tali has a nose.

I've honestly never thought of doing that before, thanks for the idea for my next play through user.

Is the first game or the second one the best, guise? The first is more serious and is cohesive as fuck. The second is way more fun but the writers stopped giving a damn.

Yeah, both pics show one?

For sure.
webmshare.com/701vX

Bald Tali is the best.

I prefer the first one is just about every way.

Even the waifus and characters in general? The first one felt kind of bland in that regard to me. It was very Star Treky with everyone in your crew representing some species or some such. I liked both how much more natural and fun the characters were in ME2, you had a lot of characters who clashed with one another and they had much more focus. Zaeed wasn't just the human guy who taught you about human society, Samara wasn't just a token Asari.

yes! more miranda buttfun pls

strawpoll.me/14519536

webmshare.com/VGxjP

>Volus that low
This poll is rigged.

>still no asari or turian option

bullshit poll

>Still doesn't have Batarians as the only option

The characters felt too over-the-top in ME2 for me to take them seriously, and the designs only exacerbated that, what with the combat high heels, combat cameltoes, leather strap bras, combat cleavage on a supposed warrior-monk, etc.
To me they didn't feel natural, at all, they felt played up by writers who had to make all of them stand out by cranking everything to eleven, and the designs had zero logical thought going into them. They were unique for the purpose of being unique, but without thinking about why. This was also made worse by the fact that the game had near zero customization, so you couldn't even change the outfit your squadmate were wearing.

I think that by virtue of being a sequel, it can have characters like Zaeed and Samara like you mentioned (not a huge fan of them, but I will give them credit for not being just another human or asari) since you've already had squadmates who's explained what those species are like. Althought, now that I think about it, most people who played Mass Effect 2 didn't even play the first one, so maybe I'm wrong there. BUT, what I did like about the first one is how grounded everything feels, including the characters. Wrex, a reptilian alien at least a thousand years old, still feels grounded in the sense that everything about him has internal consistency and nothing goes further than it needs to. There's no "perfect krogan", he's not the best at X, his design stands out while still being subtle. And subtlety is something the second game severely lacks.
I also think the characters developed a lot more naturally in the first game, where you had a pretty large amount of conversations with each person, and each conversation developing the character bit by bit. Fuck, comment too long.
1/2

2/2
Garrus learning slowly about how he should act, Ashley learning slowly that "she's good enough", Tali learning both what life is like outside the flotilla while also learning to appreciate her home. Wrex I don't really remember, to be honest. Figuring out what a true future for the krogan looks like?

Also, meant to add that, as opposed to in Mass Effect 2 where character development is mostly done with a development spike when you complete their loyalty missions.
From what I remember, at least, haven't played it in a while.

Asari are sluts, why would you remove slut?

The bald one has no bridge, while the in-game one has a pronounced one. In-game nose is also bigger.

nice. the more Miri anal the better, she was genetically engineered for that specific purpose after all

>The characters felt too over-the-top in ME2 for me to take them seriously, and the designs only exacerbated that, what with the combat high heels, combat cameltoes, leather strap bras, combat cleavage on a supposed warrior-monk, etc.
That was what I meant by FUN though. Some studios should take their characters seriously but I don't think Bioware is one of them. While I like nuanced and non-EXTREME characters Bioware is pretty awful at doing them. Only Ashley and Wrex really felt successful in ME1 to me and to some extent Anderson and Udina.
>so you couldn't even change the outfit your squadmate were wearing.
This did make them less bland visually though.
>And subtlety is something the second game severely lacks.
Agreed.
>developed a lot more naturally in the first game, where you had a pretty large amount of conversations with each person, and each conversation developing the character bit by bit.
Maybe, but for a lot of the time they were just lore dispensers. While they are more exaggerated in ME2 they often talked more about themselves and such. They felt more like they had their own agendas and opinions in the second game.
>as opposed to in Mass Effect 2 where character development is mostly done with a development spike when you complete their loyalty missions.
I'll concede that they were pretty formulaic but on the other hand I think they delved deeper into the characters.

amazing how so many people get fooled into thinking the krogan are good guys just because there are 2 or 3 decent ones in the whole galaxy. they are a bunch of savage space niggers

What's the biggest alien dick she can fit into her perfect butthole? Yahg? Krogan? Three batarians at once?

webm.land/media/LryK.webm

>javik can see kasumi stealth
>javik cant see weeb kai lang stealth when hes being a faggot at the citadel

Worldbuilding, lore and all that stuff doesn't matter in ME3. The reapers were supposed to be unstoppable once they arrived since they could just shut down all relays from the Citadel. Expecting anything cohesive after the entire premise of the game breaks all that came before is very optimistic.

But you see, Kai Leng's stealth is a super special Cerberus upgrade of Kasumi's cloak, and is thus superior in every way.

>she was genetically engineered
for vaginal creampies, since she's sterile

>That was what I meant by FUN though. Some studios should take their characters seriously but I don't think Bioware is one of them.
I get your point, but to me it just had the oppposite effect. The massive shift in tone and design only made me not like them as much, gone was the (to me) awesome new universe to explore that was very grounded (at least to some extent even if they still took liberites) in reality. Gone was the game where everyone wore the three-layered hardsuits because they were in a combat zone on a planet with high atmospheric pressure and corrosive air, gone was the game where every mod and upgrade had detailed explanations of what they did and how they worked. The problem I have with Mass Effect 2's design, is that they seems to confuse "logically designed" with "boring and bland" when those two aren't necessarily the same.
Jack, for example, could still be wearing a hardsuit even if it's modded all to hell. Different pieces added and removed, new paintjobs, etc. Beyond that you still have the casual outfit, which is also something Bioware forgot when they just made everyone wear the same thing at all times. No longer did you have the combat suit and casual outfit, both of which can very much be designed after the character (even if I still want the option to customize the character's combat suit, because this is a goddamn RPG).

>Maybe, but for a lot of the time they were just lore dispensers.
I will agree with that, Tali being the most blatant offender. I think most of her lines are about quarians and life on the flotilla, and not about her as a person. Garrus was slightly more well made, where his background growing up also gave background to turian society. I would've liked them to have more set opinions, though, and not like during the end dialogue where a character could flip between opinions depending on the other character you had with you.

Jesus, I'm just writing too much here.

>what is the whole point of the Conduit in ME1
I only just noticed how many C words are important. Crucible, Catalyst, Citadel, Cerberus...

The best thing about Miranda's asshole is that it never gets worn out, she's engineered to take big long cocks in her ass for hours on end, and when they're done with her - her butthole springs back to as tight and perfect as it was before. Her father knew what he was doing when he designed her.

To answer your question, I reckon she'd enjoy the challenge of an elcor horsecock in her ass

>vaginal

She prefers it up the ass, user

>what is the whole point of the Conduit in ME1
Sovereign had to go to the Citadel and press the button due to remote control malfunction, he only needed a backdoor since he was alone. What's stopping the reaper fleet from doing that? Furthermore they shouldn't be awake in darkspace anyway and it should take a long ass time to reach the galaxy.

>her face when every time she takes it up the ass it's like she's an anal virgin again
>her face when she's captured by asari with giant MTs who hate humans
>hfw she's sold to sadistic batarian slavers afterwards

that's fine Shepard can always knock up Oriana instead

>Not impregnating Miri's ass

I want some arachnid looking creatures in Mass Effect.

>ywn wake up warm and cozy with your femtur gf wrapped around you, tightly clinging to you while slowly rubbing her groin up against your back in your sleep and occasionally letting out a very soft moan

Feels bad, man.

>what are [a]Rachni[ds]

MORE OF THEM

well, there are swarmers, they look somewhat like spiders (and Tali calls them spiders)

As an arachnophobe, I passionately disagree with your desire for more arachnids.

Miri post