>Nintendo direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>Story trailer (lots of spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U
>Confirmed for being merely the tip of the iceberg
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/935149626004447232

>XB2 FAQ
pastebin.com/qaauPV2F

>Xenoblade 2 'Info' Doc. Please help contibute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.

help i need glitterspuds and oil oysters

Reposting the whereabouts of Tome of Morytha #4 for whoever badly needs it.

Make sure you have 30,000G, find a nopon named Pilopilo at Argentum Bazaar, and participate in the auction. Bid 30,000G for Adenine to guarantee her the book, I don't know what happens if you bid lower. It should be chump change anyway if you're already salvaging.

Probably the millionth time this question gets asked here

I'm grinding salvages right now to get 500k for the same reason everyone wants 500k

I've only got 2 Titans as I'm just on chapter 3, are there any salvage spots where the mobs aren't either level 3 or 28?

My chars are only 17/18/17
>Rex is a 1 hitter quitter at level 28 mobs

saa, baka nandarou

This common Blade I'm using sounds like a fucking Brooklynite and it's great. Any more stuff like that with the Blades? I hear Dahlia's got a Southern belle thing going on.

Should I transfer Finch from Zeke to Morag?

I only bidded 30g and still got the book

Argentum

The things I'd do for Nia to become my wife

I guess that makes me the chump

I don't mind spending more money as long as it's for my wife anyway

Yes, she's a good agility tank.

Does anyone have a pic of Brighid pantsu? Pls.

Explain boosters to me. What's the benefit to using multiple boosters on one core?

>Many people comment that she's very man ish, not only in her personality and demeanor, but also her body.
Many people are fucking rude.

Mor Ardain Day's theme just gets progressively better the more you hear it.

I love this fuckin' tune.

she's nopan

Has anyone done a sort of rankings of which blades are best in each category? Or is it really just more to do with overall party

thank you, ive been looking in gormott like an idiot

Poppi is superior to everything

To grant you a delusion of control over your gambling addiction.

The user that was asking about Ursula. Keep grinding the level 2 missions, and you eventually unlock level 3 quest

I wonder whats with the 3 tailed foxes that are scattered about

Boosters increase the chance of getting BLADEs of a certain element.

If not using boosters, 50% chance for the element of the highest natural idea stat.

With boosters 50% more likely to get the element of the boosted stat, even moreso if it is raised over the natural highest stat.

Source: I rolled 64 times and recorded the results using different boosters

They're for Nim.

look at the crystals when highlighting different cores

more of those = a higher chance to get a blade of that element

Nim can talk to them.
Though I'm not sure how you raise her Phonex Linguistics skill above 1

Nim can talk to them.

Shit I had no idea. This game is incredible

Should I put Sheba or Praxis on Zeke?

Why do I keep fucking up the salvaging buttons and timing? Does it get easier with rank or am I just too used to the letters being backwards for quicktime shit?

The only salvaging point worth doing is the dock #2 in mor ardain Ch 4.

ElmASS

No, rank doesn't help with that. The speed and buttons of them is consistent every time you do it for that spot. Just practice.

Those hips are fucking criminal.

Praxis is made for Zeke

Is Morag best with TNK/TNK/TNK blades?

Is that what it is? I keep getting the feeling that something about the Switch controller is fucking with my muscle memory.

god I want to lick that stomach

This is not true. I thought it was, but this point at the back of the battle ship changes every god damn time and the timing to get an excelent is crazy small making it a real hassle.

AB and XY are backwards and its driving me fucking mad. I don't think I've ever played a game that uses a quicktime mechanic on a nintendo console, atleast not one that is this fast paced.

well xbox has the same lettering scheme but with different placements

I know right? I always thought Nia was best girl, even before playing the game. Her becoming a blade and having a threesome attack just made it all the better. Now if she could get a threesome in bed.

>back of the battle ship
What? Where? Which battleship, the one in Torigoth?

Oh man, this is too precious. I hear him and her have unique dialog about eyepatches.

Yeah the one in Gormott from Chpt2. The wing has a salvage point on the side where you aren't as likely to aggro monsters when salvaging, but every time I do it the buttons change completely.

Make sure they're tanks like Finch that boost her agi.

PATCH IN MORE OVERDRIVES MONOLITH YOU FUCKS

Weird, other points are always the same. Does it offer up good rewards consistently?

Doesn't seem anything special, especially when you keep fucking up the input.

Elma's ass was one of the best things about X.
Elma herself was one of the worst.

What blade would you "overdrive" if you know what I mean?

No, overdrives are fine limited. They need to change the chance of a rare and legendary cores have of giving you blades. That way you can just release and get them again.

>It's a "first two flashes rare, last flash generic" episode

Overdrives should just be sold for 100k or so in shops.

Nobody is going to replay the game for a chance to reroll different blade combinations. That's fucking retarded.

haha yes, buy the dlc to get more overdrives goy

I wouldn't even mind if they were 500K or 1 Million. I can get that shit easily. Would just prefer A way rather than none at al.

>Nobody is going to replay the game for a chance to reroll different blade combinations. That's fucking retarded.

I am. I'm planning on many different playthroughs and seeing where the chips fall and going with characters like that. Tons of healers on Rex? Sure. Morag got all the attackers. Welp, can't be helped. Zeke a tank? Ok.

Would it break the game if they just removed overdrives completely and let you assign blades however you want?

The only legendaries i'm missing now are thunder loli, kos-mos, and dagas then I have all of them.

Perun.

Do those flashes even mean anything? I've could swear I have gotten blades that weren't apart of those flashes. I hate having a heart attack when I see Newt on fucking Zeke.

the last flash is the one you're getting

Fuck you, I drew her first, she's my chivalrous wife.

Yes. Considering it's a lore point that the Master Driver can engage any blade. Monolith love to have gameplay and lore be consistent.

autism

man there's so many good equipment, chips, and aux cores that are labeled "1 diamond" of rarity. be sure to read shit before you sell good stuff anons.

Which blade is in the lucky core crystal I don't want to bind it to the wrong character.

>tfw I've resorted to mashing B during rolls because it makes me feel better and somewhat in control of the outcome
help

Kasandra, a dark TNK

She gets 2 agi tanks for free, so the third one can be whatever. Getting Finch or another agi tank is useful, but not necassary

Am I the only one that's inferiority with the map exploration in XBC2 with how the game doesn't allow you to goat hop everything and invsible walls and barriers out the ass? Don't get me started on swimming and how you need a shore line to climb up things.

Yeah, rarity in this game is kind of weird. You can have equipment in all rarity, it just differs it's power by a few percent.

So Morag.

A Shadow Tank, HP Mod

where is heart for heart to start 3rd form ?

somewhere in the Sea of Cluds next to where Rex lives

Is this Saitom's work?
it's shit

Also these two are like Sailor Uranus and Neptune gee

Yeah, it kind of sucks compared to XC1's areas. But I like the gameplay much more, so I kind of forgive it. When you just get into the flow and don't really need to think about much. Unlike 1, where you always needed to be scrolling through the menu for the attack you wanted. Having more buttons really helps. But then they stupidly took up three for tutorials, so what the hell.

Is it important to keep sending money to Rex's hometown?

Putting QT pi in a sidequest sucks because it means she never shows up in the main story

No don't waste her on Morag she belongs on Zeke you idiot.

skad taos where

>dying in Uraya stomach and walking all the way back through it because boss nigga pirahnas and plant traps
ahhhhHHHHHH

>Patroka and Mikhail boss fight
Is this the part where I hate the game? I am honestly slowly breaking trying to beat these assholes.

Yeah, that was real shit. I was hoping that she would have a real nice story scene about actually becoming a real blade. Means we will also never see her in cutscene.

Combat is a lot easier in 2 than the origianl. But getting to map locations is a kick in the balls because they're using the multi level map designs of X, without also giving you something to help guide through the winding mess like a follow ball.

Between that and not being able to scale slopes, it becomes more tedious, than fun to explore.

>But then they stupidly took up three for tutorials, so what the hell.
That is pretty dumb, it'd be nice if you could personally tag them to a submenu, like left for merc, up for characters and right for quests or something.

I'm surprised that like 5 chapters in, the first accessory I bought in the game gives the highest HP boost so far

turning in my salvages
Why do some tell me "not enough space"?

How do I fix this?

its the boosters in your inventory, you can have 5 of each max.

Do you have a healer on Rex? Don't worry about Patroka, go after Mikhail, he's going to taunt you to him anyway.

Just wait till ch4, it will cut your time down to almost nothing

Sell your boosters for chump change and then turn in more, you should try getting more booster inventory though, I forgot how I did it...

crap, i think i got spoiled. not sure what that picture means though.

>drop 40 commons and 10 rares on zeke
>literally nothing
Time to farm again I guess

Also I'd like to make Speculations on drop rates:
>Common Core Rare rate: 1% + Luck stat consideration
>Rare Core Rare rate: 5% + Luck stat consideration
>Legendary Core Rare rate: 10% + Luck stat consideration

I'm pretty sure I just wasn't paying attention to what they were doing but somehow they would do this attack involving a huge fireball that brought everyone's health dangerously low and launched all the party members so we couldn't do shit about it. Eventually I managed to beat them because I was lucky enough that they didn't do that attack. Also if you die and want to use Morag, remember to go to the menu and level all her stuff up and whatnot

Damn, I got Mythra but i don't have any lightning blades to combo with her.

>Use my one and only common core immediately as soon as the tutorial for getting new blades finishes
>Get Adenine
Did I luck out and get a rare blade at the first oppurtunity, or can you get one from the core crystal Gramps give you for the tutorial?

How do I beat the last fight in Blade Sharp Memory?
Once I get him down to half health he just instantly kills my whole party.

it's the part where you git gud at combos