pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previously on /poeg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mhdy-EVNBLI
youtube.com/watch?v=jrksFvVWOM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ssf srs or trade league lab farm?
i can't decide i'm far too autistic

I require your assistance to finish my map, /poeg/. Which of these is which in your opinion?

>raider buffs

everyone else untouched

okay chris

What is she looking at?

How come spectrefags typically use 2 Unending Hunger jewels? Surely one is sufficient.

the Atlas is divided in thematic parts, figure that one yourself, champ

bad players

In addition, no it's not. Crystal Ore is next to Abyss and Factory. Their background image is a cathedral.

>free
>FREE
>Free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free

youtube.com/watch?v=Mhdy-EVNBLI
>3.0 Sunder DW Gladiator

Is this build still good from start to endgame?

>i want to play for fun
play ssf
>i want to play for fun and play with other people
play softcore
>i want to make real money
play softcore

3D Models update when? Those ugly polygons are really painful to see up close

what are some builds?

>no skills buffed
>No passive tree changes
literally garbinger all over again

bleed sunder is better as a starter especially after the recent nerf/bugfix

you absolutely could play it later, but don't expect it to carry you much further than a tedious shaper kill after a lot of pain

I'm gonna play fb aw chieftain btw

>ez lab
>ez atlas completion
>9 slots to level up gems
>abyss jewels with flat phys
>stygian vise

But what is hardcore good for?

well sunder got a bugfix which might affect it, but should be pretty strong anyway

>Vangaurds did 700 DPS in act 5, to 1200 health 50% resists

Does GGG even play their game

Or do they trust dropout game testers

autistic people and trannies

why doesnt the PoB guy just use the json, he converts it to some LUA (probably) thing instead? I'm sure there's a library that handles json

Autism awareness.
Having something to do since you have no life.
????
Can't think of anything else.

>Flameblast animate weapon
?????

Monster damage is stupid and it makes defensive mitigation a joke - This goes without saying, but the monster damage is too high. It's forced a meta where most builds either go VP or stack up huge amounts of life to deal with hits. Armour, evasion, and dodge are all terrible at protecting you when it really matters and big elemental hits need to be toned down. The argument much of the time was that vaal pact was 'forcing' the designers to buff monsters in order to avoid trivializing game content, but with VP gone and monster life/damage looking the same and basically no other major changes this patch, I already know it is going to be miserable playing this game and the flood of complaints from the feedback forum regarding this issue is going to be endless this patch. It's super contradicting to design a game where you force players to go for clear speed meta to avoid being hit then smash and nerf every build that accomplishes exactly what the designers set the path of least resistance to be. I've never understood changes with this regard and it has always felt like the game has become less fun when stuff like this gets implemented because the game becomes less and less like the game I thought it would be, and thought it was when I first started playing.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Occultist RF or Berserk AW for league starter

is it really that comfy or are you memeing

it is if you enjoy the totem playstyle, I didn't
that being said it is a safe and costs a couple of C in items to be optimal

>35% block
>40% evasion
>some armor
>fortify
>regular leech
>6k life

thats all my character had in harbinger, and it was good enough to clear everything except uber atziri, which i never bothered trying.

i dont know where this meme about "too much damage" comes from, but if you make use of the defenses available to you then the damage in this game is pretty managable.

>armor
>evasion
>dodge
>block
>MoM
>leech
>regen
>fortify
>end charges
>cwdt immortal call
pick some of these and you should survive pretty much everything long enough to at least jump away from the danger with a movement skill of your choice

Is this the official /peepogee/ tier list?

>and it was good enough to clear everything
I mean, some people stay in blue or damageless yellows until their late 90s so that doesn't say much by itself. Moreover, 3 of your listed defenses are utterly useless against elemental damage (spells or degen) and might not even exist then.

>nerf the shit out of life leech
>but leave the node by haemotology that's like 75% of the notable

i love this image, because even piety suggests that the game is about having 1 life
remove softcore already

nigger i said everything except uber atziri. i cleared regular atziri, uber lab, pale council, guardians and shaper with this, and filled out the whole atlas (except shit like perandus manor lmao)

>elemental damage
capped resists are mandatory, i thought this want worth mentioning but apparently it is. also i used purity auras for guardian fights (fire for phoenix, lightning for minotair, ice for hydra and shaper)

did i clear every fight deathless? no. did i run insane damage rolls on guardian maps? no. still, managed to clear nearly all the content the game has to offer without VP or any insane investment in life on items. good enough for me to understand that scrubs whining about 'too much damage' are retarded.

based fresh depressed anime poster

>did i clear every fight deathless? no.

it's cheap
you can level up with it
you can easily sell kitava kills first week
you can easily farm uberlab first week
you can easily farm atzulu first week
with flat phys on jewels + belt with jewel socket you can scale the damage even higher

So where are the buffs? Is he going to drop them mid league or are they coming in 3.2 lol?

who the fuck buys kitava kills lamo

>Investing 100 exalts into a build that can only clear 1 guardian without dieing
yeah, nice build, cuck

reminder to bully the catposter out of this thread

reminder to bully anime posters out of this life

90% of the hc population

hardcore scrubs
also I'm gonna score another lv100 even with xp nerfs
watch me pepog

where is my pob update
hello?

24500 Accuracy Frostblades Raider
245% Crit
245% Projectile Damage
90% crit
495% Crit multi

>also I'm gonna score another lv100 even with xp nerfs
Level 100s in trading leagues do not count, due to the economy being warped, how easy it is to cheat the atlas progression, and the ease of chaining maps with some supportslut. The only legit level 100s are the one achieved in SSF.

Really bad HC players. Kitava's shit is super telegraphed and when you hear his super fire attack you just run to a corner or TP out.

Chieftain bodyswap totems is probably stronger, but I feel that there's clear potential with selfcast elementalist.

>Really bad HC players do not know how to tp cheese a boss with 50 scrolls like me
This is satire, right? Because you're essentially playing the same way a shitcrow does, only replacing "Resurrect in town" with a click of a tp scroll.

>its an animeshitter makes up a build and doesn't post a pastebin episode

there's 2 spooky parts to kitava
the big slam - easy as shit to dodge
the unique dudes in the heart phase
but too many trade hc cucks are pussies

>spell cascade
How would that shit even work with things like stormcall? Overlapping AoE and boom shotgun? Or is it spaced out too far probably?
>all new gems are basically meh

Post POB so I may plagiarize

Does Kitava not throw kill-sticks anymore?

>people pretending SSF is somehow more challenging
being able to share your box is disqualifying, what a retarded distinction

>if you tp out of an attack that covers 99% of the stage your a shitcrow
Nice try crow, almost got me with projection

Body swap seems really weak desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrksFvVWOM0
Skip to 1:50 for Spell Cascade. Can definitely overlap with enough AoE and on huge hitbox monsters. It's not really something you use for single target though, it's a perfect fit to clear maps with previously clunky skills like Bladefall and Storm Call though.

i thought so too, but i just learned that each use is 2 explosions, not one like flicker

is there actually anything more embarrassing than level 100 in sc

level 100 in ssf +/- hc

>needs a corpse
Into the bin.

>thousands of lv100 in sc harb
>hundreds in hc harb
>20 in ssfhc
we all know the superiorcore here kid

>raider buff
>slayer nerfed
Chris you fucking nigger.

>it's unpopular therefore it's better
Do you want to check out my indie band's new album

They need to do something about making rares better

Unless you actually believe items having a 9^6 chance of being good (if they even roll the right affixes) is good design

certainly isn't good on it's own for clearspeed, but for bosses it might be good somehow

I'm too much of a brainlet to come up with reliable corpse creation

Master crafting, essences and soon-to-be Elder/Shaper rares all go in the direction of making rares better. Or you could just chaos spam a trash rare you found in the ground and hit a decent result within 20 tries, because such is the nature of the game's RNG and implicitly what keeps people addicted.

Looks actually decent with storm call. Thanks havent seen that before

3.1 will kill poe and warframe will reign supreme

Yea but you need a corpse and they aren't necessarily going to be by enemies

original post from an original poster

I love the one warframe shill desperate for friends in his shit game

GMP Echo Unearch with Bodyswap Totems.

>when you ignore 90% of enemies and focus defenses on the other 10%

tfw kitava's shamans hit harder than kitava himself

>thinking 3.1 thinks good
enjoy path of blue sunder/wander/summoner

If you're a max block max dodge cuck, chances are you're getting BTFO sooner or later. If you still "focus defenses" on the damage you cannot block or dodge, you end up with 20k dps and take 15 minutes to clear a t5. Good job.

>Hitting a whole pack with 100% AoE is not allowed

>But piercing across the map is fine

The state of GGG

rares are alright
but you need a proper filter to highlight only desirable bases with the right ilvl for each one

Well, there's a pretty big world of difference between projectiles and AoEs. Projectiles cover less than a third of the area of AoEs of equivalent radius.

[[Ice Shot]]
[[Tornado Shot]]

Im sure you don't play the game desu

It doesn't take a genius to understand why non-linear scaling of AoE can get out of control but how projectiles are usually kept in check because there are few sources of +proj, in fact the only projs people still use nowadays are those that come with +proj from their threshold jewels or BiS corruptions

just get efficient nodes senpai

I want to cum in riko's pussy. Also where are my ascendancy changes GGG?

What is your fuel for your consecutive 24 hour session once 3.1 hits?

People are literally defending projectiles in Path of Projectiles

what ascendancy for resolute technique glacial hammer?

LITERAL FUCKING SOYBOY

>200k dps
>good

beer and pizza

>in fact the only projs people still use nowadays are those that come with +proj from their threshold jewels or BiS corruptions
the reason this is the case is because that's all they need retard

Nice try soy boy

saboteur

You're making it sound like this is an AoE vs proj issue. It's not. It's a [few specific projs that don't suck balls] issue. All of them happen to have pathetic single target damage anyway. How many minutes for your EK nova to kill a t13 boss?

>needing more dps
are there any non-shitcrows left