>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024331
youtube.com/watch?v=k0pcH8G8pG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threadly reminder Bane did nothing wrong.

>Gayne Solidong did everyone's shlong

Vayne did lewd with larsa

I really like the Masamune and Umbrella, they keep battles flowing smoothly when you just want to spam abilities or autofight.

strawpoll.me/13024331

Cute.

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

But this general was started by a ESL

>Vayne Soliwhore OP

Will he make the DFFNT Season Pass or do you think FFCC will be ignored again.

I want to play this version of III

Literally fucking who.

>not green
Into the trash

Classic green tiddy not good enough for you?

Can't you recognize a true hero when you see one?

D-Didn't you play my game, /ffg/? I know it was on the Wii,
but...

>that OP
delete and try again. Someone make a thread

>do you think something from CC will be ignored again
user, it was a forgone conclusion

this is literally my first time seeing this character

What the fuck happened to BE announcements

iOS onry, prease undaastandu

b-but he's the first and only CC rep in Opera Omnia, surely this is a good sign, r-right?

I meant a version with Cloud of Light but either or's fine with me.

>cloud of darkness
>DARKNESS
>is actually a white woman

Someone explain this.

So I just sent an email to gumi telling them the 4 week waiting time has ended and my account is still banned, waiting patiently for their btfo response now

>>not green
Because she's CLOUD OF LIGHT, EOP newfag

Oh fuck, time to fap

White people are evil

>got Cloud to 3* with my first MC3 and got him to 99
>been playing RK for months now
>still don't have Mako Might
uhhh RKcucks????

You have to beat Cargo Ship Interior with him in your party to get it, silly.

are people able to rip models from the ps4 yet or am i out of luck?

that must mean you're missing out on great selkie waifu Belle too

how the fuck I was supposed to know that?

Pretty boring desu

>BEape in charge of playing RK
Did you get the RM from Elite Cargo Ship?

If you go to the hall of records and check his RM it tells you.

So looks like magtankslut can survive megaflare
Bahamut is a joke now

What can chain with trance terra?

You know how the game tells you to check out the Library if you need help? You can see how to get every RM there.

Bahamut was a joke the day he came out.

Midgar event is bullying my stamina bar and elixir stacks.

This. I one turned it with Fryevia.

Yeah bitch but you just can't get rando ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

How many characters are we supposed to get playable for the console? Excluding all the returning characters from the previous game and the new ones. ALL previous characters are coming back right?

They said they were going to try for about 50? I think it was, it would be nice if we got a bit more reps from the games but time will tell

The game fucking tells you, retard

>true embedded hero
embedded in larsa am I right?

>finally get a new toaster
>try Type-0 HD
>it works
>already beat it on PSP, so I'm actually getting the references in the beginning
>mfw the music when Ace goes to say goodbye, and all the memories come rushing back

>playing on laptop, so no numeric buttons at the left
>having to control the camera with the mouse's right click

Sweet Jesus, I have made a big mistake.

>spoiler
Yes, we got confirmation that all the characters from the old games are going to be coming back in some form or another.

That said we have no idea how large the roster is going to be. If I wanted to be fair I'd say we'd at least double the old roster, considering the larger scale of the game, but I doubt it'll be that large at launch.

fresh off the ms paint

>ALL previous characters are coming back right?
The current number's 28 + 6 for the season pass. They said they're aiming for 50 but well you know.
I've heard a lot of people say it was confirmed that all 012 characters are coming back, i haven't seen the source but it's not hard to believe.

The players that walk up to you when you're idling on the world map in Mobius, are they followers, people you're following, randoms or a mix?

Great really, the whole Soldier Job summon was for only 3 days? Lovely.

Actually, this time, some girl is embedded in the so called true hero

>we will never again have an iconic musical masterpiece in the series that can compete with Aria De Mezzo Carattere
Why even play unmuted?

Estimated/wanted *final* roster is 50
All Returnees from Duodecim are confirmed make it back in at some point. (Season Pass is speculated to be Tifa, Yuna, Laguna, Prishe, Gilgamesh and Gabranth). We don't know if that includes Feral Chaos though.

From the Dissidia Stage Play / Event 'Secretum' the team revealed that the 2018 character season will include:
- A Newcomer from XIII
- A Newcomer from XII, who was a playable character in that game
- A characted voiced by Yuki Ono, who appeared in the stage play as 'The Amnesiac Man' - people who attended and watched the show speculate that he is Locke from VI
- The "most requested character worldwide" will be the first 2018 reveal. This was said before the recent poll from Square that Vivi one. Common assumption is Zack Fair.

there are people on here that play dfoo?
how is it?

>ALL previous characters are coming back right?
lol no
newfag

Other than Noct and Yshtola are there any definite newcomers they've revealed yet?

Seems to be a mix, you can click on them and it shows you their profile and shared card and has the Follow/Unfollow button. I think its just based on people playing in that region.

Answers is the best desu
youtube.com/watch?v=k0pcH8G8pG4

Ace.

>Vivi
Please god. Although I wonder how he'll look considering the other IX characters are weird height-wise.

Ramza and Ace. That's really it.

Dragonsong is better.

Dragonsong < Answers < Revelations

Dragonsong sounds better, but the meaning and lyrics behind answers are deep af so it wins out imo

>season pass

I'm out of the loop, is that like day 1 DLC or..?

Memoro De La Stono is the best but you got the XIV songs in reverse order

No, it's worse. Basically, you buy it and it gives you access to any future DLC, regardless if any has been announced or not.

Where the fuck have you been living over the past five years, retard?
A season pass is a season pass

I dunno if you're asking about what a season pass is in general or not, but the Season Pass will be out on Day 1 and will mean you've bought all DLC characters included in it, when they come out.

They've confirmed it's 6 Characters. It will be cheaper than buying them all individually but obviously you have to spend money on content you need to wait for.

I suppose he'll just be short like Zidane and adjusted to the artstyle. I hope they can find a better way to deal with his silouetted face than KH2 though.

Forever?
It sounds like it lasts a season or something

meant to ping obviously

It used to be forever, now games are dabbling with the concept of multiple season passes.

>ping
back 2 leddit

Replace Vivi with the Third Black Waltz and call it a day.

>Forever
>SEASON
It's never been forever, THUS THE NAME, idiot

Thanks, I didn't know I could view their stuff.
Also, just finished my first modification on the Buster Sword, got Crit Chance**. We gettin' there, slowly.

Multiple games have had only a single season pass.

Is there a Gladdy one?

Reminder: Even if you didnt get a Dadaluma from the Greater Boosted Banner there are Dadaluma Squads in the Midgar event that are a weaker version of him. Same buff but their card has less free passives.

>bring uematsu-sama back to compose mmo themes
>they're both amazing to the point there is debate over which is better
why did they ever let him go?

I meant that he has weird proportions like the other FF9 characters. i guess they could get away with it since he's more cartoony. Didn't even think about the face thing maybe make it rounder so it doesn't look like a tube.
Not even as an alt costume

>darkwolf will never play BE again

Dadaluma's good? Should I be pulling on the Greater Boosted Summon banner now or is it better to just wait for Santa banner?

So what

They do anything to get more money out of people, don't they?

I did like the previous games that's why I'm getting this so I just hope its worth it. Unless they pull a BB or DoA where they release final versions with all DLC that was released

Dadaluma is good for melee jobs, he makes normal melee attacks Cleave to all other enemies, and gives like 3-4 other buffs.
Not sure but I think he's still in the Greater Boosted Banner, along with the FF7R cards.

Please let these trips confirm Locke is in. Best treasure hunter.

Because they've only had ONE SEASON

No one cares

That's specious reasoning.

How does the santa banner actually work?
If I can do the 8 pulls to activate the "guarantee" thing am I guaranteed santa or could it be anything? I really would like it

That sounds decent but I'm not sure where I'd fit it in with my S1C deck. Guess I'll get the cleave effect from the Midgar event like you mentioned, doesn't sound like a card I'd want to chase. I haven't done any pulls on the GBS banner, I just hope I'm not missing out on any of the Remake cards that are important to S1C builds, other anons were advising me to save for future things.

nice

If you dont have something like Knights of the Round or Aeris as your Support you should try Dadaluma or Dadaluma Squad.

and I got the Ninja. Still angry there is no soldier pull.

>aeris