Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd_jynEqi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alex!

why is this allowed

Fear not, citizens, for the Great Saiyaman is here!
but not in fighterz :(

puffy cheeks!

I fucking miss them bros...

PUT HIM IN THE FUCKING GAME

why do capcucks think SFV has good netcode?
why do they think marvel and sf have the same netcode?

I play cowgirl orgasm super imouto.

why do you want 3 gohans?

i think its just one guy since he always says some lies about tekken 7 and gg's net code everytime he defends sfv's netcode.

I don't. If i could, i'd give up both other Gohans for Saiyaman.

he has a color scheme. saiyaman is just Gohan being Gohan in front of civvies, anyway, not really a separate character other than his sentai bullshit. he'll probably be a DLC costume for the price of a lobster dinner.

Just give Karin another command grab she can use while in v-trigger and its the same thing

Mothman!

I want to pour an entire bottle of peroxide on Marn's leg.

Such a powerful flower

Boys, anybody up for a Jive EU lobby again? Tell me and I'll set one up.

but fr what even was that pic? is he on crocodil or something?

Why these guys and PR-Balrog are not even trying anymore?

Why they didn't signed to Red Bull LCQ and most likely won't try Capcup LCQ too?

Chris is in the LCQ and actually has done well at events this year, he made top 8 at japan cup
Julio is injured or something, his wrist doesn't work anymore
Brent has always been shit

I'm down

CFN R_Politellamo

It's the same kind of insecure idiot who cannot admit fault in the game they like but have to shit on all other games because if any other fighting game is good that somehow detracts from their game. Ultimately you find them for all franchises, just SF is the most accessible with SFV being intentionally beginner friendly and stream friendly so you get a higher number of these blind worshippers.

See, but the sentai bullshit is exactly why i want him in! Ever since FighterZ got announced, i'd been brainstorming about this, and i think ArcSys could make it work.
Imagine doing quick poses in-between combos to buff him, or maybe filling up a separate meter just for poses (think Junpei's baseball meter in P4A, but for posing). The fact that his main trait is his Sentai stuff is exactly why i think he could end up having a fun, different playstyle from most other characters. He could even have a super where he calls in Videl as Great Saiyaman 2/Saiyawoman, too.
In any case, i always knew he wasn't making it in, but dreaming is fun.

Play Weiss

brentt is godlike at sfxt and ethered mago at EVO this year, think again kid

so wait, punk literally called someone a nigger on twitch and no one cared but ISDD got banned from twitch for calling someone an animal because he's white?
>california

But I don't like sword characters in games. They always feel so slow.

When will Tekken's matchmaking be fixed?

The tension in the vsav discord is what will kill the scene

FT2
North Korean flag
"Let's have some casual fun"
Password: 1111

The difference is one is da God, not a God, but DA God, while the other is some dumb chav.

What needs to be fixed?

Ciccio is best Mexican furry

srsly not sure if pasta but even if so this isn't a bad point. devs are under a lot of pressure not to put in too many clones/duplicates but also keep up with branding and give fans what they want within reason. so you have realniggas who don't give a flying fuck if they repurpose entire character models for completely different animations/move properties and take up a slot, then the jiggly jowled loudmouths who cough up their dorito phlegm in disgust like 'EUGGHHHHHh HOW many Gohans does this game need again?? *SNORT*' then go back to playing candy crush on the smartphones mom bought them.

Hey brent!

how bitch made is the vsav 'scene' to let a tranny who doesn't even play the game destroy your community?

>only two Gokus in DBFZ
ummmm lol??????

That can't be right.

Is evil goku in the game?

one's an alpha hanging with his furry friend, the other is a mentally handicapped whiny beta bitch for whom real life violence is a possibility

I wish I were Necro bros...

doesn't he have gout or something

>PSX today
>Capcup all weekend
>Path of Exile new League
>Parents not at home

I don't think this level of comfyness is even legal.

>Yellow Goku
>Manlet Goku
>useless Goku
>big useless goku
>small fused goku
>green goku
That is like 15 already

Since the scene consists of a couple multiple-game arcades in liberal major cities, not much.

Yeah, i've noticed that too. Blue Vegeta and Goku seem entirely different from their "normal" versions, but people still bitched and whined like crazy when they were announced, solely because they're technically the same character. That's pretty much the whole reason i've entirely given up on Saiyaman making it in. Oh well.

can you end a friendship you never started

It'll be even more drama but they should make a vsav discord 2.0 with no men in dresses or men in dress sympathizers allowed

yes hello I'd like 5 gokus, 3 gohans, a large nappa, and a side of krillin please

GOAT

bro did you see the discord?

The fake dank meme is old, go away.

Nergal pls

You there?

best character select of all time

tfw I quickly navigate to my main by tapping on my hitbox with no lag at all

Yea. Why the fuck do they both reuse so many assests.

>dbfz already has 2.5 gohans
>people want saiyaman

I want to lick Pans funny cunny

"Hot"

we never left

we're your friends and your enemies

some of the most lauded trips ITT are danks

Pretty sure everyone universally hates saiyaman.

PSX isn't today you damn liar why you have me excited

is this the dank general?

Why aren't you playing GAWDS & playing the new secret sniff?

Good for you if you hate JUSTICE, just don't project onto others.

Why does Morrigan hate people of genders so much?

2.5?

I think he looks better with the beard, and the hair looks less repulsive on that model too. I use the B-Boy costume right now though, since it better captures his low tier joke character status.

>tfw in an offline scene here in my state
>some tranny shits up the place
>a literal autistic 20 yo told said tranny off because someone said ggs dude
>tranny goes balistic and tries to ruin the autist' repuration
>it doesnt work because everyone sides with the guy because he has crippling autism
>tranny fucks off for good
remember Autism, retardation, etc. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trannyism

Ok, I'll ask once more and leave in 5 minutes: anybody EU Jive Lobby?

>Just a generic anime girl
Could have called her Alice or Dorothy and nothing would be different

But everyone on the VSav discord was an autist and they couldn't stop the tranny

Trannyism is a legitimate mental illness they cannot help it try to understand

teen gohan, adult gohan and half of gotenks

>gotenks

wow my brain is not working today

goten is a prick so thats my excuse

>Gohan
>half of Gotenks

You literally can't give trannies an inch. Nip that shit in the bud or it'll fester and turn into something worse than you can imagine. They're a parasite that doesn't respect culture.

remember that time Lucifer-chan killed the two strongest known characters in the DB universe with one move?

remember that time Krillin cast bad stone at super Goku and made him cry?
they're Gamestop preorder exclusive in America if you want them for free and I'm not too fond of that myself. it'll suck if they turn out to be really good, then you have pay2win to worry about.

Mai is cool looking. Too bad her fighting ability is trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd_jynEqi8

>Even the most boring Marvel character is fun

Uh oh, but Chun Li is- I mean, was ugly so this game is shit :(

He had something called Henoch–Schönlein purpura which means the small blood vessels in his body namely in his limbs were inflamed/bursting. It happened when he went to Vietnam so likely it was a bad reaction to a vaccine for typhoid or some disease which isn't helped by his poor personal hygiene and being overweight.

No that's Aris.

The stuff Tekken reuses is animations, not anything displayed on that screen.

How does a video game ruin your life?
Was ross THAT invested in sf4?

Go play marbles, jerk!

thats because they're actual betas. Not even being ironic at this point

If they wanna mutilate their genitalia and parade as an opposite gender thats fine. If a tranny tries to attack me or my hobby i will defend myself regardless of being shit on and called a bigot and ostracized by society

sup broski, getting ready for the game awards tonight I see

>The original trio of antagonists wont get into Kuso Ball Fighter Zed
>But five versions of Buu, Goku, and Gohan are in
It's to fair

see me in fighterz in a month and a half

uwotm8

>playable bulma rumor was fake
>actress dies

infiltration oppa alone now ;-;

No you simply should never cave in.
They feed off attention and they exploit any opening they find.

If they dont get what they came for they go somewhere else. Ive seen it so many times.
They're like tripniggers pretty much.

>they're Gamestop preorder exclusive in America if you want them for free
Actually, that's just early unlock. You should be able to unlock them normally without pre-ordering by just playing the story mode or something.
Or so we hear, anyway. With the current state of the game industry, i suppose it's always wise to keep an eye out.

nothin m8 just make sure you pace yourself, I heard cheese dust accumulates like hairballs if you aren't careful.

Has bulma ever been in a fight?

He's better off, he has menat now.

>broski exposing himself as a DBS 16er

fucking lmao, how the fuck could you ever confuse gohan and goten

>sell a game for higher price than tekken 7
>put ugly trash characters in it
>couple months later sell you better versions of those characters for $30
hmmmmmm

They fucked up with the DLC. I dont wanna pay 8€ for one character and I dont want all the characters in the pass.

2greedy.

Saiyaman would at least be something different, I don't know why they added adult Gohan when he does nothing special.

Pilaf Gang is a joke.