Rate my portfolio biz

Not enough mine.... ethereum

Really though it's kind of weird right? I mean we have the same posw and pivx

Why didn't you buy bean?

haha yeah pretty weird. I guess we are both just sick af.

It doesnt offer anything new.

Why does ethereum only have ETH/BTC option?

Part 1/3

Part 2/3

Part 3/3

What was your roll like when you first started trading? When did you buy into GNT and what's your opinion on XVG's long-term (bought 300k at 3... bought 1.3m at 9 thinking it was about to moon but I was on the wrong end of the pump baka).

Also, when do you plan on selling BAY?

I'm planning on throwing more at Sia. Currently have a bit more than you. Gonna throw another .1 BTC after I reap the rewards of my retard-coin pump&dump.

I started with $100 which I split between ETH and BTC. Realized it was too late for Bitcoin train so went all in for ETH and everything ethereum token related. I started buying GNT when it was 0.027 with the last purchase at 0.034. For XGV, I wanted to invest in a really low price coin regardless if it was good or not and XGV was the one I picked from a hat with rolled up papers representing several coins. 0.50 for Bay

>so many shitcoins.

>No Gamecredits
1/10

nice try IRS

crikey you're spread thin, just make sure you get that shit over to ETH before the chinese whale conferences next week

Where do i buy PoSW?

God fucking damn it, I just sold everything yesterday. Would have made over 70% if I just fucking held them

poswallet.com

Be quick.

>no CBX

We were wondering on slack who's the faggot who sold at 9k lmaoooooo

This senpai.

I was having a giggle.

See you at $1USD BOI