/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14559255
strawpoll.me/14559924
strawpoll.me/14559939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLIZZARD FIX YOUR SHIT

MY FUCKING POISON KEEPS REMOVING ITSELF EVERY FUCKING TIME I CHANGE INSTANCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

first for qt gnomes

silkroad guy here. please enlighten me more about wow, because i never played before.
how is pve, is it fun and challenging or is it just boring skill spamming?
also are there any other objectives in this game?

/wowg/ is a NO ELF ZONE

all games are skill spamming and gimmicks

Soon m8s soon

>queue for dungeons
>get gnomeregan
>tank decides to run to grubbis
>everyone else follows him because "hey we're all new too is this how you do the dungeon lol :p"

>you walk into a tavern
>a highmountain Tauren smacks your gf's ass with his big bulky totem
what do you do?

speak up and use your human words next time u dork

this game's gearing and professions play nothing like a gook mmo

Items are, for the most part, self-contained.

If you get a Cocksucker's Mantle of the Wizard, it's going to be roughly the same as every other cocksucker's mantle of the wizard.

Enhancement in this game comes from replacing gear with stronger gear, guided by "item level." The higher the item level, the stronger the item, generally speaking. You are constantly replacing the different parts of your outfit with different parts that have better stats.

I'm not going to explain the gameplay because you could just play the fucking game, but no, this is not the kind of garbage you are looking for. Crafting is for getting a foothold on entry-level gear for pve content.

You can also craft to create things like enchantments for gear or consumable potions that give you in-combat buffs.

what M+ level gives the highest gear in the weekly chest now?

what do you do in wow when you are lvl 110 and finished all quests?

What class best fits a combat medic motif?

>undead breathing

fistweaving monks
hpaladin

tmorph update when?

How do you level a craft past 780?
Darkmoon is up and the recipes require revered with army of light but this is a side and not my main who has exalted

Xth for pumping a thirsty Night Elf Priestess full of cum

Tmorph is dead, if you want big titties there's other way now

Which class mount fits highmountain tauren best?

then suddenly a strong manly tauren is grabbing your ass and whispering in your ear

you forgot Discipline Priests spamming Smite.

>he only plays female blood elves/humans
Bigger cancer to the game than keyboard turners

>one problem with orcs is their horrible posture
>this is getting fixed soon

going to enjoy it until fags like you invent a stereotype about "erect orc players are elf players"

>Highmountain Tauren
>Can't decide between Shaman, Druid, and Survival Hunter

That's literally the only valid complain, which I share.

Honestly if I got me some purple poon I might care significantly less about that

are there good tmogs for robe wears?

Their race mount.
Probably Hunter

how often did you switch classes before you maxed out your first character?

0 times. I'm still playing the same class I first maxed out 13 and a half years ago

God fuck

They do fit in very nicely with survival hunter especially
Hmmm

Tubedog knotunity?

Post em lads.

>tfw alliance

>tfw killed heroic Argus

All the pressure is off this Expansion now. I literally don’t care and can stop playing anytime I want to and feel okay about it.

Fucking great feeling

suggest me a good support/healing race/class/professions combo pls. i'm a noob.

Though Worgen knot - Unity

>i'm supposed to believe the most advanced civilization on azeroth would side with mud-hut shitters with a spike fetish

Professions are meaningless

i told everyone over 7 years ago that adding worgen as a playable race would be a big mistake

whose laughing now?

again, this is the blatant reason why Alliance is full of furries and futa horsecocks

PLEASE CONGRATULATE RIPIP ON THE AOTC

>can stop playing anytime I want to and feel okay about it.
user
anon listen to yourself
what are you doing

The Horde is mostly Blood Elves and is ruled by Sylvanas. Trolls, Orcs and Goblins are taking a backseat and are just part of the army now.

Don't try to fool yourself into thinking you don't like it.

The Blood Elves have a serious spike fetish too, Anons. That's why they side with Orcs and Tauren.

You're almost 2 weeks late

Draenei Shaman Alchemist.
Your racial passive is even more healing.
Restoration Shaman is good for healing and has a few fun tricks.
Alchemy is so you can drop a pot of potions before a raid for even more supportslutting.

What's a class that isn't for faggots?

Wow you killed the easiest end of xpac boss ever 2 weeks late gz

Well Argus got a buff this week so this is the first week where you could get a true kill.

Also eat a dick

>liking furries

worgens and draenei were the worst thing to come to the minds of Blizzard.

Classic soon my friend, we will be free of the furry scourge

I'd play classic but I want to play Nightborn for the arcwine and potion making

PvE is easier than ever.
99% of dungeons have been super straight-forward since post-cataclysm.
Mythic raiding is the only real 'difficulty' you'll find in PvE.

Anyone remotely competent at video games shouldn't find MMO content traditionally challenging. WoW is no exception.

PvP is a whole other story. Even though PvP is at an all time low (according to popular opinion), it's still more skill testing and intuitive than raiding/dungeons could ever hope to be.

>mfw

>tauren
>druids

lol no you are not

>tauren
>furry

Every furry I know who is excited for classic is planning to play a night elf druid or hunter. Tauren have fur, but they aren't furbait. Play horde and you're virtually furry free

How are Draenei furries?

How are they a bad idea? It's not their fault there's a bunch of freaks on the internet that take a werewolf and make it a fuck toy

Go drood

>how are half goat people furry

Really making me do a think over here

>this butthurt

Why does wowg hate RIPIP so much?

what's the most faceroll easiest class to do rated pvp with

because for a long time it was the only wowg guild that could kill bosses

It's not butthurt it's laughing at bragging for killing a heroic boss, that's the new normal mode now

Frost DK

They have 3 buttons and are the top dps for pvp

It’s complete butthurt. No one is bragging. Fallaa killed Argus last week in a pug, he was just posting that the guild did it, and your response was “Ha fags everyone did it last week lmao”. It’s like what are you even trying to prove? Congrats on beating an easy raid before RIPIP. No one cares

>it's complete butthurt to point out how stupid telling everyone you killed an easy boss that's expected of you is

I guess I should show everyone my completed dungeons while leveling screenshots

brap

Antorus is an easy raid, yes, but it’s the final raid of the expansion and isn’t completely trivial. Coven an Aggramar have a learning curve. Beating it is at least noteworthy. Fuck off lmao.

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Retribution
>2nd: Windwalker
>3rd: Frost DK, Arcane

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Protection Warrior

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin
>3rd: Disc, Mistweaver

>isn't completely trivial

My guild took 12 pulls to kill all 11 bosses on heroic. The only boss we wiped to was aggramar. It's completely trivial.

So let me get this straight...

The most advanced race in the entire Warcraft universe that we know of would rather side with primitive barbarians (+ blood elves) and fight against their own blood-related kin, the kaldorei.

Bravo, Blizzard.

>but it’s the final raid of the expansion and isn’t completely trivial

Compared to ToS yes it is, the entire raid other than Aggramar is a pushover. Is RIPIP filled with braindead retards now or something? Did all of the good players leave?

>Human face
>Not covered in fur
>Don't have goat ears
>Don't even have goat tails, have long whippy things.
>Since when did goats have face tentacles?
>Don't even really have goat horns.
They're xenos you philistine. No different from Twi'leks, asari, or whatever random blue sci-fi race you can think of.

No one gives a shit what your Mythic guild did. RIPIP didn’t do Mythic ToS, and most people in Antorus hadn’t raided in several months.

Again, congrats on doing better than RIPIP, no one gives a shit about how awesome you are

>nightborn try and make friends with night elves

EW GET AWAY FROM ME MAGIC ADDICTS

>nightborn try and make friends with blood elves

Yeah, we've been there, shit sux. Keep going, you'll make it.

>omg i can't believe they didn't side with us!!!

But the most advanced race is Draenei. They're like tens of thousands of years of development above others.

>Took me about a week to go from level 1 to 910 and mythic+7 on my own
wew

>most advanced race had to flee from orcs
Humans are a stronger race than Draenei.

KILL ALL NON HUMANS FOR KHAZ MODAN LOKTAR OGAR FOR THE ALLIANCE

Only a tiny number of all Eredar made it to Draenor though. And it's not like they fleed from the orcs. They fleed from the Legion, who used orcs.

>this badass m lightforged voice

guess I'm rolling a paladin for the first time in my life

I see your point. But I think that a rejuvenated Shal'dorei could run Azeroth now. Their arcane powers are still strong enough that they could take everyone on single handedly.

The draenei would literally glass Suramar. Something about the named Lightforged make them feel like they honestly could of 5-manned the city together.

So let me get this straight.

Nightborne = arcane infused

Void elves = void infused

Lightforged = light infused

Highmountain Tauren = ???

I wish DK runeforging could be used any time you can adjust your talents. I like double crusader for soloing, but for dungeons and PvP I look like a fucking mong with razorice.

antler infused

Another shaman/hunter race. No different than regular tauren but hey theyve got red tats!

beef infused

Mountain infused

>with
without

Nightwell doesn't work anymore, and elf mages as usual aren't really any better than their human or troll counterparts.

>The draenei would literally glass Suramar.
Literally all the vindicar did was shoot a laser beam at some rocks to clear a path