/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #200

previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (Monika)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by some people I guess: [YouTube] youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y (embed)

>suicide is for pussies
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-dagR13REA
pastebin.com/pCNnXxfG
youtube.com/watch?v=nrCuZktrDlE
poal.me/3la8wd
youtube.com/watch?v=5xD1FAOJI84
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
youtube.com/watch?v=IVVsUq-JlgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAYORI

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love her too

Anyone notice how in the Weekend with Yuri the color fades from her eyes, how they are fully colored to begin with but fade to a grey?

>#200
Ok this needs to stop

Ok, well now I just have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, it's still 200, which is OK to me. However, it doesn't have an edition name( unless that's on purpose), and the other thread still has 30 posts before bump limit, which could also technically be on purpose.

Best girl is feeling naughty

>still #200

First for a cont of this.

Deploying Power Hugs to repel depression daemons.

inb4 we eventually forget what the real thread number is

If you were to wait and go through all of Monika's dialogues, about how long would that take? Because assuming this thread stays up, the 200 joke should probably stop with either this or the next thread, since it will have been around 10 or so cumulative hours that it has been 'Thread 200'.

I started to notice that she was becoming more pale as time went on
Or maybe I was imagining it

Her smile slowly fades, too.

>writing a fic
>want to have it done by thread 200
>real life happens (not in a bad way)
>still have the chance to finish my fic by #200

youtube.com/watch?v=u-dagR13REA

Supernaturally fitting

Well she's starting to rot so it's expected for the blood to go black and her body to start to... go through that process.
I didn't notice her eyes fading though, good catch.

Yes user, it's almost like she's dying and her body is decomposing.

i feel like someone has a bot or something

this shit literally pops up instantly on every thread

Couldnt listen all the way through, hit to close to home. Im Pussy

Just a based dedicated autist, not a bot.

not instantly

I've beaten him before sometimes to post this image

I wasn't able to be on /ddlc/ 24/7 for very long though so I haven't been able to since then

Why do you say that like it's a bad thing? Everyone could benefit from Sayori hugs.

I will never regret telling her how much I truly loved her. I would tell her again a thousand times over.

>Tfw no cute and innocent gf who occasionally does very lewd things of her own accord

i mean, ksg lost count many times during it's long existence

What a nice banner

One day youll achieve your dreams. Focus on yourself for now, remember, no matter what you do youll be yourself forever.

I didn't expect that to actually happen in the game
>Didn't notice that the skip button was unlocked
>Spent a solid 5 minutes going through nonsensical dialogue while staring at her corpse

I made a pastebin of it for posterity.
pastebin.com/pCNnXxfG
Now...

Who wants to see this special wrap up?

Same. Took me a bit to figure out I was suppoused to endure it.

You mean you *didn't* manually go through all the text boxes while thinking of that Sayori necro fic? Weaaaaak.

That's very sweet of you to say user, thanks. I needed that

If you exit out of it a few times it eventually just skips to the end

Save and load skips to the next sunlight phase every time

Has someone done a speedrun of this yet? Is there WRs?

Walking back home with Sayori!

Holding hands with Sayori!

Asking Sayori if you'll see her tomorrow!

what would be the point of doing a speed run of a VN?

Delete all .chr files, launch DDLC

00:00:01
World Record

Free WR
I mean a proper run of the game. To credits.

>speed running a visual novel
What did he mean by this?

Are you retarded or...
Sorry, that wasn't Dokish. DDLC is a visual novel and hence mostly involves reading, do you really think you can speedrun a book?

New thread so early... Naughty, naughty. And the wrong post number too. Tsk, tsk. Well, regardless, I hope everyone is doing well tonight.
Let's get this back on track with some lovely poetry, yes?

Tonight's word of the thread is "frost"!
Alternatives are 'spine' and 'evade'.

Since it's past my bedtime, I'll hurry up and get this out for you all! If anybody wants to write a poem, please consider using one of these three words as your guide, theme, or inspiration!
Everyone is welcome, so don't by shy! I know some of you are too nervous or anxious about sharing, but you really shouldn't be! We all want to read and help you improve!
In any case, have fun everybody!

Also, some people want there to be a "(poem)" tag if you write one, so maybe try adding that at the top or bottom of your post so people can filter to find it? I'm sure a couple people might appreciate it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nrCuZktrDlE
Monika!

Do you seriously think speedreading isn't a thing?

>Alternatives are 'spine' and 'evade'.
you can't speedrun a visual novel

the very idea is retarded

>Add the "1" file
>00:00:00
>WR

real thread

I never said it wasnt a dumbass idea, I asked if someone has done it. And the only reason you'd do it is bragging rights, such as all speedrunning. People speedrun RPGs and story based games and the like, there i no reason for it

W-why'd you ask her twice? Did she not answer the first time?

Does any site out there, like SDA or Twin Galaxies or any of them, actually track VN speedruns? I'd guess not but I don't know.

No. That's just going to make it worse. We'll just make the new one on time next thread and number it correctly.

Every day I imagine a future where I can _________

I need to sleep yall. Make sure to water and feed your Dokis daily and make sure they get plenty of sunlight. Also make sure to do the same to yourself.

I can't write poems for shit especially as english is my second language, is prose allowed?

Treat a real 3D girl as well I want to treat Sayori.

Good night.

user I need another reminder!

Except that next time the same fucking guy or someone like him will make the thread early again, and people will move to it just like this one. If you don't stomp this behavior out early it becomes normal, like how /feg/ has been making threads at 740 for 2 years

Sleep well man!

God damnit. The Thread '200' joke could have been properly maintained for at least one more thread, but then this happens. Is this also representative of 'Act III', somehow?

Oh god why is it still #200
#200 forever?
Just #200?
Is this act 3?
Is thread #200 the space classroom?
WAS MONIKA SANS ALL ALONG???

Remember to vote for/submit your ideas for the theme for the thread 273 doki doki literature club suicide pact!

poal.me/3la8wd
poal.me/3la8wd
poal.me/3la8wd

That's because they have actual gameplay in between textboxes. DDLC could be speedran by simply turning on "skip" asap and watching the whole game flow by with minor interaction.

Make something of my life.

be rid of der juden

Staying the night with Sayori!

Seeing Sayori tomorrow!

And the day after tomorrow!

Seeing Sayori every day!

Holding hands until end of time!

We're been having early threads every once in a while since the beginning of this general.

>#200
Kondou-san, we might have a problem here

Newfag question but why #273? It seems arbitrary but I don't think it is.

Yes, of course! All forms of writing and literature are allowed! Though these technically focus on poetry, there's no reason you can't contribute in a way you feel comfortable with.

why not

parent shadow day isn't really a bad fan fic. i know it triggers the autists here for no being wholesome but it's different

Why for the wonderful irony of the number sequence 273 being part of the US suicide prevention line of course

I fucking love this general.

-It Just Stops Moving-
-Thread 200 Halloween Special Part 8-
Monika stops at the hallway.
She lost her chance.
She sighs.
"Ahaha... Oh well."
She trudges over to the living room and--
She stops.
There's a third year standing in the middle of the room.
He seems like the kind of person that would blend in, but...
He's wearing a short, sandy orange wig with a red bow.
He also has on a crooked white button-up pajama shirt, and red short-shorts.
And...
Oh my god, is that rope?
Monika snaps.
"Alright, that's enough!"
She pushes people aside, storming away.
She points a finger at the guy wearing the Sayori costume.
"I don't know what you thought was going to happen by coming HERE of all places..."
"But you need to leave, mister."
He puts his hands up.
"Waheyy... What's the matter? I thought we were all chill here! Right 'Suki?"
He turns around to Natsuki.
"Cmooon, 'Suki! You aren't gonna be a bummer, are you? What's wrong with having a little fun with the past?"
At this point Natsuki realizes what he's wearing.
"I--"
Suddenly, he starts chanting.
"'Suuuuki. 'Suuuuki. 'Suuuuki."
Others start joining in.
"'Suuuuki! 'Suuuuki! 'Suuuuki!"
"I'm..." Natsuki is struggling to speak over the chanting.
"I'm sorry Monika. I... Don't see anything wrong with it."
They cheer, before they return to normal.
"See? I don't have to go."
Monika grabs him by the rope and pulls him to the hallway.
She slams her hand onto the wall next to him.
"You little--"
She precedes to cuss out this man over his choice of costume, and how Protag would kill him if he saw them like that. Also how Sayori is in the other room, and how you don't just make fun of something like that.
"Alright, whatever." He says, trying to walk away.
He mumbles something under his breath.
She grabs him and shoves him against the wall again.
A framed photo of Sayori rattles on the wall from the force.
Protag walks out, out of costume. Sayori's room is glowing with the light of a television.
"Alright, why is everyone still here--"

i had an idea of something fun to base a poem off of, and while i'm too tired to try it now, i wanted to know what you think and say it since it seems like a decent idea
the first letter of each line in a stanza spells out a general that is either gone or so changed it's not the same at all
i'm not trying to doomsay, i just think it's a decent way to honor the fallen generals

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=5xD1FAOJI84

from this angle you can tell yuri doesn't use padding and is all natural!

Sayori and Yuri, but they're in the The World Ends With You setting during Act 3 and they team up to get freed from the UG.

Just finished the game. Looked up some youtube videos.
Is the book with the cult and the doctor stuff really from another game or part of the back story?

No this is the thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

alternate ending continuing from >You've realized you've fucked up again
>In your efforts to get the other heroines a happy ending to make up for what you did to them, you've made things worse
>You didn't want to have Natsuki get sexually assaulted, but modifying the dad's script and having him get arrested was one of the easiest ways to get rid of him without killing/deleting him
>You thought you could make it up to her by giving her a child, but you didn't take her weak body into account
>Now you've turned the MC into a mirror image of the dad you worked so hard to remove
>You're a shit writer
>You're a shit programmer
>You're shit at everything
>Maybe it would be better off if you simply deleted everything again
>There really is no happiness in the literature club

youtube.com/watch?v=IVVsUq-JlgU

Why Act 3 specifically? Aren't all of the players in that Reapers' Game from previous Acts? Or is Yuri 'Beat' in this case?

So how could sayori be saved assuming no monika interventions?
If prot went to check on her at the morning could she have been saved?

bump

so is this the real thread or is
im confused

JUST THREAD #200

This one's fine. OPs fuck up numbered generals all the time, unless this is some intentional trolling for responses. We just need to remind people towards the end of this thread what the correct number should be. Let that one 404.

If there was no Monika intervention she wouldn't of attempted it. She was depressed but not suicidal until Monika amplified it

YES THIS THREAD IS THE REAL ONE NO FURTHER QUESTIONS

Pretty sure #200 is now "Monika's number" or something.

I'd be fine with this being the last thread numbered 200, because the combined length of this and the past two threads probably equal the total length of waiting for and going through all of Monika's Act III dialogue.

>thread is always #200
>this way it will never reach #273

>Happiness and good lives for everyone

next thread no numbers to trigger the autists

:^)

How is everyone feeling after yesterday?

>Monikanon traps us in a recurring loop of confusion and poetry until we're all mindbroken slaves fighting to the death for her amusement
>Monikanon poetryposting from a throne made out of servoskulls full of poetry and fics

To be clear, I mean Act 3 of ddlc, not Week 3 of TWEWY.
I wonder what their entry fees would be.
Sayori: MC's memories of her, of course.
Yuri: I don't know

I'm appalled at yesterday's level of shitposting and the continuing shit, but the thread seems to be "normal" bar that. The general's """healthy""" but becomes more unpleasant to visit every day, it seems.