/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Fishing is the true endgame edition.

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, ITC
Eu: PettanCo

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/tQJ38zgE

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

fishing

At what level does the table unlock?

Be friends with a futa

why a futa?

SA guild when

Yo where did the crazy eyes wizard go?

Miniwizz floated into a prolapsed asshole and was never seen again.

>weight limit is so low i can only make a little over 1000 batches of beer at once
>takes about 4 hours with a calpheon cooking utensil and +1 cook clothes to do all of them
>can't even afk cook all day while at work without remoting in
is there anything i can do that would take me like 8 hours when i only have 647lt and no pearl shop processing costume

I-I-It's funny

Trader's clother or hercules set and root treant accessory set that you can buy in Calpheon.

Where's the best fishing spot for making sweet silvers? I've been at it at Velia, but it's so crowded here.

level up horsies?

Does this mean none are listed for sale? I was looking forward to being able to buying a premium outfit with gold. I guess that would have been too easy huh

winning premium outfits is really difficult because everyone wants to "just buy one with gold" but the actual gold return from them isn't great

don't give up just don't expect it to be fast, and by don't expect it to be fast I mean you could be camping the market for days, a week

ross sea is great

I already gave up

Meet up?

if i want concentrated weapon stones, should i be gathering for shards, or should i be farming witch earrings to melt?

ive been having terrible luck gathering and not getting any

I'm just running around questing. Level 39

Gather. Drop rates for any accessory are god awful.

alrighty, guess ill keep at it
thanks

Yo this game has Ansel support, shit. Show me some Ansel screenshots

what is ansel

Its really a time versus cost.

I've won at least 10 prem outfits off market by putting a ton of time into it.

I could've went to work and earned the cash to buy them faster than camping the market really.

It doesn't. The API is here but it always says that Ansel can't be activated.

Well that blows

Perhaps some day. The ingame screenshot tool sucks ass

Yeah it's not really about the rl money, it's about how much I spend on an online game, I try to keep it tame. But if there's no way around spending massive time I'll be spoiling my Mystique soon

Before you post lewd pictures of your character, think about how they feel. They might not want everyone to see them like that.

How are the classes rated for small scale/1v1 PvP? I usually play games solo because I have a weird schedule, so its unlikely I will get into any big PvP battles, so I want to focus on something that I can reliably duel people with.

Yeah that's why I don't post lewds of them.

It's better when someone else does it

But that doesn't happen

>finally got a bird off of marketplace
>have 5 pets now

post non-lewds

is it non-lewd time?
isn't it kindof that time all the time?

you havent seen this general in its prime

Truly perfection

Do you want to be a magic class? Ranged? Melee? I would try out whatever looks interesting to you, you're never really locked into one character or anything like that.

oh no user, I've seen quite a bit of lewd here

what witch pet is the best to have out?

I don;t really care about the playstyle as long as the class is good at duels, and I like focusing on one character rather than having to abandon characters I have already invested time and resources in, so I thought I would ask what the current small-scale meta is before I jump in.

>an even uglier Straumm

>character I'm most happy with the looks of is a ranger
>kind of hate the feel of the class despite usually loving archers in other mmos
>character languishes unplayed at low levels
How do I make ranger fun to play?

if you don't like it then you're not likely to make it fun to play, especially if you like archers because at 56 they become melee

then again since awakening is a different playstyle you may suddenly enjoy it, but not as an archer

Yeah, that's kinda why I haven't given up on it, I know it changes dramatically at 56. The thing is just to get the motivation to GET to 56.

You know, I was actually iffy about ranger too at first but ended up enjoying it a lot more than I thought, just using ultimate evasive shot or whatever it is, you can look up 'shotgun' for ranger and that's pretty fun to use at least 50-56

now I know who to take lewds of, thanks

you'd never find me

post your life skills and character page!

This is a cozy market

So's your face

I don't want to Dox myself.

I have been playing for a month or so and I am thinking of joining a guild. Which one would you recommend for an EU fag - PettanCo or Valor?

Is the Mystic not technically out yet for NA? I can't seem to connect as her.

Not until later this week, she's only available for early character creation now

Are you hitting on me

Thanks.

Post cute warriors.

Im complimenting your stache

I'm trying to do the new quests for the armor but I'm stuck on trying to make an Alchemy Box, I did some googling and it says you need
x20 Pure Powder Reagent
x20 Clear Liquid Reagent
And then put those into Imperial Alchemy and I should create a Apprentice's Alchemy Box.
Every time I try to do it I get the "This is not working at all" pop-up...
How do I make a Alchemy Box?

>get the game
>find out about the "family" mechanic
>find out about the "housing" mechanic
>immediately make a mom, dad, and tamer character and start picking a house
Why am I so autistic?

that's cute user

How sweet

I recommend valor, from what I can tell they actually play the game while pettanco just shitposts about dying and how they hate black people

>sign up for week free beta
>after downloading all night, finally log in and create waifu
>attempt to connect to server
>"You can enter the game from the start of CBT. For more details, please visit the official website"
ummmm what do I do?????

When I hit the connect button next to my characters name it says "unable to connect to the game during the character pre-creation period."
clicking connect near the bottom of the screen gives me the other message here ehhh any one?

well fuck me turns out mystic isn't out yet. TIME TO GO BACK INTO CHARACTER CREATOR FOR ANOTHER HOUR GREAT GAYM

you could use a striker to get gear for when mystic comes out on wednesday

How the fuck do you make this dumb Alchemy Box?!

I'm one stage behind you in that questline but I'll let you know if I figure it out when I get there later. Short break.

That might be quite different than the norm, but I don't see an issue with it. You have to create some sort of reason to keep playing this game and that might just work. Work on crafting some furniture you may enjoy it.

I went with valkyrie. Do they share any mystic gear?

Alright, I'm just very confused on why the wiki says one thing but the game does the other...

No, you
I can craft my own furniture? Sweet!

don't call me cute back I'll develop a crush

no offensive gear, but you can share armour
you'll probably loot some vambraces/gauntlets as a valk anyway

selling ITC spy information for pearls pm me

buying ITC confidential information for muslim rape fantasy ERP pm nyanpi

selling ITC erp logs for pearls

Play on NA. Also Valor is shitty /reddit/ guild that has nothing to do with this general.

>/NA/
Why play on shittier servers?

NA is dead and the servers are shit

dont join any Veeky Forums guild

join valor for karaoke and movie nights as well as other forms of gay things

sorry cutie

>Learned how to upgrade
This is very pricey and korean

I am sorry I didn't mean to be rude.

You are not me don't make me look like a perv!

do you want to be friends?

I wouldn't call it rude

You probably haven't even seen how bad it can get yet ;_;

It looks like you need apprentice or higher to combine the stuff with imperial alchemy.

>if someone has a nude mod installed, they can see my tamer naked
This is pretty creepy.

ill buy it but depends on which members are involved

>if someone picks tamer, they play a child in an MMO
This is pretty creepy.

>fruit of crimson flame
>only obtainable at low rate by farming
o fug
at least its pre-orderable

Just got to apprentice 1 and it let me make the box. Doesn't take too many mats.

how would you even know about Valor, were not even in the sticky since months.
Kys pathetic IC shitter.

It was in the pastebin of last thread's OP you mongoloid. Some people read the OP before shitposting.