Have you ever worked a shitty, near-minimum wage job that you hated?

Have you ever worked a shitty, near-minimum wage job that you hated?

Is it wrong to feel guilty for applying to other jobs while working there?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecomingcurrency.com/pro1.php?user=Junge18Laugh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy some bitbeans and you'll never have to work again!

Give me a quick rundown on bitbean.

I worked at a call center for 3 months during summer while I was in college. Wanted to kill myself.

I work an even worse job than that.

Let's hear it.

I'm a kitchencuck

Bump

Ask me about how I got paid $7.50 an hour to clean a clothing store.

lol what? No man don't feel guilty. Fuck that place. Do what you need to do. Take care of yourself. Your employer does not care about you. Do what's good for you only.

Are you that famous Wendy's "chef" we keep hearing about on /b/?

It's an obvious memecoin.

I feel bad letting the others down though.

I definitely know that if they had to fire someone that they wouldn't spare me the same consideration though.

Bahahaha I worked at a retail 'job' while applying to rig jobs, I left with literally two days notice and yeah, stealing from thieves isn't worse than stealing from no one.

Only god can judge you, why would you try to muscle in on his turf?

Why in the world should you feel guilty?
What are you supposed to do, keep working that shitty min. wage job forever as a result?

I just feel guilty about it guys. Like I'm letting the team down.

What's the job?
Also everyone here told you not to. I dunno what else you wanna hear

How do I get over it though in my head

they can replace you real quick

But I built friendships with them. How can I just say "sorry I'm done, here's my two weeks notice"?

Well you just say," I have an offer I can't refuse and as a result I have to turn in my two weeks." that's what you say and that's how you do it. You're making this into a big event that its really just not. Once you're past this you will look back and realize how silly you're being about this.

I'm sorry user I just have no friends and I'm a virgin so the relationships I've built at my job are all I have.

Look at it as if you're giving them inspiration to try and leave the burgercuck lifestyle

I was a merchandiser for Pepsi for two summers. Which means getting up at 4 am and going to places like Wal-mart, Target, and grocery stores and restocking their soda and drinks on the shelf

Really fucking shitty job and way worse than it sounds.

Fortunately, I put all my money from those into POSW and am currently on my way to the moon.

Doesn't that pay pretty decent?

that's standard at shitty entry level jobs, the turnover rate is huge, the fact that you would even give a 2 week notice is already going out of your way compared to most

So you think it's alright then? As soon as I find a better paying job offer to just leave?

yeah man always look to go on to better things, don't hold yourself back

Paramedic making 13.50 an hour to run 911 calls in a nigger ghetto :(

Okay thank you. I'm just always scared they'll get mad at me and try to seek revenge.

you're not worth their time and if you feel like you are you should talk to your doctor and get on some medication.

I just want to be successful.

successful people dont worry too much about hurting peoples feeling. you are helping them by giving a two week notice, many dont.

But I'm always scared of them trying to seek revenge on me

see a doctor lol.

I'm perfectly fine.

Don't you ever worry about people seeking revenge on you though? I don't see why it's so unreasonable.

what have the others done for you financially

Gave me a job and were friendly? I don't know man I guess I'm too much of a teamplayer

It was $13.50 an hour

So no not really.

dude they know they are paying you jack shit, they expect a high turnover rate.

What exactly stops an employer from stealing your identity?

Nothing more than their own fear/concern regarding getting caught for identity fraud.

>high jews are plotting to keep the beanman down with hebrew economic foolery
>his girlfriend is in danger
>has 8 friends total
>crushes beer cans with precision
>he hates hippies with a passion
>sponsored by lamborghini, intel, AMX, and phillip morris
>his mom thinks he's a super guy
>collects detroit train maps and keeps a full spreadsheet of all the different kinds of maps that he has but has never once visited detroit
>has a DVR to record episodes of Arthur and the weather channel
>wall st hates him
>eats an entire cheesesteak in one blink
>banks fear him eternally
>controls zuckerburg and therefore the normies
>probably posts on sonic forums

I love bitbean because he's represented by a cute character

not even close, you got AMD and Intel mixed up, and yes you could say he's a poster since he's the fucking moderator of most of them

holy shit, that's a lot more silver the hedgehog fanfiction than i ever would have expected to see

most of it is stored on his DS (but he has backups)

Look at it this way, user.
Your co workers are all trying to leave that place too. I'm sure sooner or later they will all realize that working at the store or whatever is not something they want to do forever. They will all leave you at the end. If you want to still be friends with them, then its fine. Just find a new job and still trying and talk/hang out with your old friends.

I work in retail and I just found out like 6 people are leaving in the summer. I need to find a new job or else I will have to work more hrs at that shit store.

Best of luck, man.

It's ok OP, I fondly remember how things were for me when I was 19.

>Leave a bad situation at home with one set of parents
>Move in with my other parents who live in a small town
>No entry level jobs for anyone without 10 Masters degrees, 5 years of experience, or who grew up there and everyone knows
>Send out tonnes of applications to places near and far
>Finally get a near-min.wage dishcuck job at a grocery store 1 hour away from where I live
>Only get the job because my sister works there
>Don't own a car because poorfag
>Have to borrow parents janky cars to drive 1 hour each way to wash fucking dishes
>Not much money, not many hours, wasting money driving every day I have to work
>Can't even afford local Community College
>No financial aid because parents make lots of money
>They refuse to help pay for any of it because "muh character building" meme
>"be thankful we let you live with us and use our cars user"

On the one hand, soul crushing. On the other, had I stayed with my other set of parents back then I'd be much worse off.

As for the guilt, fuck them - everyone is replaceable and expendable everywhere. Businesses somehow survive despite "understaffing" every single day. Look out for you and only for you, because nobody else is gonna do it for you.

Alternatively you could moderate an asian cartoon board and scam retards by autistically shitposting about beans instead of necking yourself like u should...

A handful of u faggot mods run a pump and dump scam. Simple

Surprise. This entire thread is taken over by the cuck mods running the scam

How often is it just retard junkies?

Kill your fucking faggot self

Die slow and poor

thecomingcurrency.com/pro1.php?user=Junge18Laugh

get started with making money from cryptocurrencies passively

Why would you feel guilty? You're not obligated to do or be anything.
Furthermore, if it's not making you enough money, then you have every reason to leave.

follow in the footsteps of your future wife and (((get beaned)))

a lot of everything, those people dont take care of themselves so theyre dying of heart problems in their 50s.

Average cost of having a job is $300 monthly. Taxes 10-20% at low wages. Government check is the other option.In Europe it's not worth taking min wage job, 2500 euros in western europe would be the minimun monthly salary. In usa maybe 3000-3500 range minimum monthly worth taking as you'll be paying your health care.