Sorry to break it to ya fellas but the beloved Bitbean has died. Please use this thread to pay your condolences

Sorry to break it to ya fellas but the beloved Bitbean has died. Please use this thread to pay your condolences.

i understand, you want cheap beans.

you're going to have to buy them at current prices like everyone else, and start sprouting :)

Nice try Mrs. Yellen

the verge faggots are trying to sabotage are beans

RIP memecoin

I don't want any of these coins. I'm just trying to do something nice on this board full of scammers and save people from taking losses on a coin that is already pumped. You're trying to fool people into pumping this coin even further so you can make off with their bitcoins and leave them with your beanbags.

this is how you know bitbean has serious potential
if you were part of a VIP trading chatroom and missed the initial takeoff, what would you do?
the sudden influx of people exclaiming bitbean's downfall is just reassurance.
they wouldn't bother posting about a shitcoin that was about to fail

oh, is that why you went out of your way to make that wannabe-meme graphic? sorry nobeaner, you gotta buy at around 34 if you want in. it's okay, it's not too late, but you're wasting your time trying to fool people

I am sorry about your hard feelings toward Team Bean. I offer my condolences. We hope you will learn to embrace BitBean and start sprouting one day!

what is this bean? can someone give me a quick rundown?

Kek Right I just want your shitcoins. No sorry I only buy coins that have actual value like ETH, XRP, or PIVX. Not pump and dump scam coins.

PAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you funny

i understand you want in on meme magic...
you sure seem to be spending a lot of time thinking and posting about something you're not interested in!

What's gonna be real funny is the price of bitbean next week.

Right it's my secret plan all along to get the price of shitbeans to fall so I can buy some and you are just a nice guy trying to help people out by telling people they should buy them when they are already pumped.

Only RIP if the shitty shilling dies with it

If I was a NoBeaner i'd honestly go to Sportsman's Warehouse and buy a powerful pistol and blow my brains all over my laptop, I can't believe how fully under the kike's control you guys are

pumped to doubling? that's nothin in the world of crypto. have fun with your pivx!

This coin has no value and won't go anywhere. It's a literal ponzi scheme.

I can't believe how much of a kike you are.

That's not family-friendly at all.

i feel like making a memesite to help promote this reputable alternative currency

what make? needs to be memey

game where you dress up beanman
cool shorts for a summer day
sunglasses
capes

Haha, you made me look, gg
Nope, I'm still up

He was a good friend.