Praise the Sun Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>People die when they are killed.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=i28Dd8jXZxs
pastebin.com/Fj1dB1BW
larevuedesressources.org/IMG/pdf/dadoes.pdf
pastebin.com/DkRe5pca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New meme

Have a nice napsuki.

best grill

>mfw last thread

~chu

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

hang in there

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>

Jiiiiiiiiiii~

Best girl is feeling naughty

i love her too

Am I seeing things flash behind Yuri?
or I'm finally losing my mind?
About time desu

Monika is Flowey
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=i28Dd8jXZxs

I love Natsuki!

reminder that Sayori constantly gets shit on by Yurifags, Natsukifags, and Monikafags
case in point

>That pic
M-me too

>Dammit Monika, come out from behind that window so I can hug you!
>Monika
>Monika come on
>please

Sheepyori is Asriel

sayori is just a shit character

the only anons that like her are mentally ill ones

>finally decide to check out this game
>it's compatible with Linux
>it's free
Today will be a good day.

Finally finished the second part of my one fic where the dokis have some wine with the MC and are not lewd.
I ended up writing a fucking 3,000 word orgy for this part.
pastebin.com/Fj1dB1BW
Hope you guys like, because holy hell this overall was a challenge to write.

And i love her forever and ever!

Making a bunch of Monika copies and forcing them to fight to the death/recycle bin!

What a punchable face

>DDLC
>a good day

>SSB Yuri's power comes from every other Yuri!
>And now that she has it it's time for Act 2!
>Tearing Alraune Yuri out of the ground and making her tap to the crossface before she passes out with SSB Yuri!
>Catching all Rhodesian Yuri's bullets, throwing them back and piledriving her so hard her homeland joins her on a trip to the earth's core with SSB Yuri!
>Punching a hole in Spoon Robot Yuri and cackling maniacally as she short circuits and bleeds cereal everywhere with SSB Yuri!
>Throwing Vampire Yuri into the sun! Or trying at least because she disintegrates as soon as she's exposed to it with SSB Yuri!
>Throwing Lamia Yuri into the sun instead. grabbing her by the end of the tail and spinning her until there's enough momentum to fire her into the sun with SSB Yuri!
>Forging a note by Dead Yuri that credits SSB Yuri with her death with SSB Yuri!
>Withdrawing all funding reserves and then destroying them and watching as Todd Yuri follows suit and destroys himself with despair of how many Skyrim VR copies that cash will never buy with SSB Yuri!
>Cementing a position as user's true love with SSB Yuri!
>Jiren shows up
>To avenge his loyal friend Spoon Robot Yuri who helped him understand why breakfast is the most important meal of the day by sending him the finest brands. She truly put the import in important for him.

Yuri is just a shit character
the only anons that like her are mentally ill ones (cutting)
Natsuki is just a shit character
the only anons that like her are mentally ill ones (pedophilia)
Monika is just a shit character
the only anons that like her are mentally ill ones (stockholm syndrome)

>linux

Natsuki is Sans!!!!!!

>not lewd
>wine
X doubt

I wish that there was doujins about futa Yuri fucking the other club members.

Did Natsuki become Sans or did Sans become Natsuki?

That's not how DDLC works. This thread pretty gives off the general vibe of Act 1. All cheery and shit while foreshadowing what a fucked up game this is going to be.

Good evening, everyone! Hope you're all doing well!
A lot of work done, a lot of work left. But let's forget about that for a brief moment and enjoy some poetry together!

Word of the thread is "waste"!
Alternatives are 'ruin' and 'devour'.

So if anyone would like to try to write a poem, this is your opportunity! All you have to do is try your best and put some effort into it, and I'm sure you'll do great! Basically just try to use one of these three words so that everyone can have a common theme or inspiration!
It will be fun, I promise! Don't be shy to share!
Gotta get back to work sadly; I'm going to have so much to catch up on... I promise I'll read all the poems though as soon as I can!

Monika!

>reeeeeee

your waifu a shit and mines the best

>Finishing finals with Monika
>Going out late at night afterwords with Monika
>Walking down streets lit by Christmas lights and street lights with her at your side, holding you close to stay warm.
>Walking into a cafe with her on your arm and buying her a mint flavored hot chocolate.
>Walking back down the street with her holding the cup close to her as she rubs against your arm.
>Talking about how beautiful the streets are at night and how if it was not so cold she would love to just wander around all night with each other.
>Kissing her as you wait to cross the road because of traffic.
>It taste like minty hot chocolate.
>Hugging her tight as you kiss.
>As you finish you see her hold back on to the hot chocolate and smile at you like in the picture.

Okay, everyone!

It's time to read!

Previously we had arranged book reading but Richard died on his crusade (RIP you wholesome bastard) and I decided to pick it up as much as I can. The one voted was... "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" by Philip K. Dick. An interesting post-war, sci-fi novel.

>The main plot follows Rick Deckard, a bounty hunter who is tasked with "retiring" (i.e. killing) six escaped Nexus-6 model androids, while a secondary plot follows John Isidore, a man of sub-par IQ who aids the fugitive androids. In connection with Deckard's mission, the novel explores the issue of what it is to be human. Unlike humans, the androids are said to possess no sense of empathy.

Here's a link to download it in PDF: larevuedesressources.org/IMG/pdf/dadoes.pdf
You can also get it in a bookstore or in a library since it's a classic in its genre.

The deadlines for this first novel will be relatively flexible. The ideal would be to have read the entire book by Sunday 17th, but seeing as how not everyone has the leisure to do so, I recommend everyone to try and read it by Saturday 23rd at most. Easy, right?

Discussion will follow here and I will only use this trip to answer questions or post new polls/book to acknowledge you're not getting bamboozled.

Hopefully this picks up and we can have many more book readings and Begin Ulysses in thread #300 to finish it in thread #400 before the suicide pact.

Und, los geht's!

I want to devour Monika's waste directly from her ruin.

I want to devour your seed and ruin you.

I miss richard

>Ywn strip Monika's powers and let Yuri take her revenge

>As you finish

>tfw he could unironically make this video

Part 1 is not.
Part 2 absolutely is.

>reeeeeee
your waifu a shit and mines the best
Also
>reddit spacing

I will force you to carry my child.

I love her too.

I waste the whole day
So I feel closer to her
But my screen blocks me

what the fuck are you doing gookmoot

PS: I also forgot how my trip was so this is a new one. Apologies but I have never used one before.

you would know

Goodnight /ddlc/

you must be 18+ in order to use this site

Is that a spider's puss-puss?

I'm sorry, I really need to get some fucking sleep. I haven't slept worth shit the past few nights and I'm exhausted. I can't stay up any longer. I've at least started on the wolfgirl Sayori fic, though.

Necroanon proudly announces "Things Get Ruff: A Midnight Snack Sidestory!"
pastebin.com/DkRe5pca
It's not much at all right now, but it'll get cute, and then it might get lewd. I'm not sure yet, actually!

I'm posting this here so early on in its progress because I don't want to forget about this. I guess I feel accountable for working on it if I share it out. It's only two pretty short paragraphs with no real substance but this way you all know I'm at least starting it and then I can pressure myself into working on it a little every night.
Good night /ddlc/! I love you guys!

At least he properly chastised himself after making that "point".

>hating on all other dokis

the eternal sayorifag reveals its true colours

I was just proving a point. You could literally copy and paste the same argument for all of the girls, so his "Sayori is shit" argument doesn't hold up. Personally I'm equal parts Sayori and Monika.

>Equal parts Sayori and Monika
My man of African gene-stock!

Sayori, but she has a healthy appreciation for tits!

...oh wait!

>seriously considering writing Doki greentexts at work

This won't end well, will it?

I thought you were better then this Sayori friend! But here me and Monika still wish you happier times, if your going through something rough.

Unf

see

The world laid to waste
Devoured in suffering
Rebuild from Ruin
I actually got the 5-7-5 right this time.

Is Vergil the perfect husbando for Yuri?

you gotta be kiddin' me...

I hope you have a supervisor named Monica, and she catches you writing a lewd greentext just vague enough that she thinks you're just calling her "Monika" in it to cover up your degeneracy!

I see Sayori is a woman of culture as well

>go to sleep early
>miss like 3 threads

god damn.

its ok, last thread wasn't very nice anyway.

No. That'd be me

>tfw Monika looks like your mentally ill aunt who was all but disowned by the family for being a psycho with BPD

Sayori but Yuri notices Sayori's appreciation of tits!
Sayori and Yuri flushing in embarrassment!
Sayori sleeping over at Yuri's house!
Sayori deepening her appreciation of tits!
Yuri's warm skin!
Yuri's heavy breathing!
Sayori's exploring hands!
Sayori!

you literally only say that because Monika finally got a sliver of the bulli that other dokis get.

Only if he's in DMC5...

Did I miss any poem reviews? definitely NOT one of the guys who writes for every thread he can write for.

Yuri doing Yuri things!

>Be 6.5
Thanks user

Sayori but she's stolen Yuri's tits!

>breast appreciation and yuri between the two best Dokis
I can get behind this.

t. short man syndrome

>tfw creep into the 2nd highest category enough to claim the bracket
pepper your angus Natsuki

How big is each doki's bush?

How do you like your bush?

Thanks for taking up the torch for the club, user!may Richard be at peace, where ever he may be
Glad I get a chance to read an interesting novel like this one too!

I-it's not like I wanted to respond o-or anything like that, faggot...
Jeez...

You really love being bullied, don't you?

Sayori but she liked more her small tits!

Apparently that one the girls was going to be Saladfingers

This was made by an Asian. Or a girl.

Motherfucker!

Non-existent
Bully me

>Yuri goes from being a bit disappointed to wanting you to tear her apart
>Sayori goes from trying to comfort you to being dumbfounded
>Natsuki goes from bullying you to fucking dying
>Monika mocks you the whole time

Seems about right

The proportions creep me out.