/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Doomsday soon edition

Pre-Update Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

gtaforums.com/topic/860017-next-dlc-speculation-thread/page-4129#entry1069975068
discord.gg/jPz52EJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>New update within a few hours.

Can't wait to see how much this will set me back.

From gtaforums

Riata (Southern San Andreas Super Autos): When you think of a concept car, you probably think of some nitrous-charged bauble with funky aerodynamics and a silly name. But there are other concepts to choose from. "Bone-splintering torque," for example. Or "churning the natural world to a ravaged pulp beneath your giant, reinforced tires". And when those are the concepts you're after, you buy American, you buy Vapid, and you buy the Riata.

Sentinel Classic (Southern San Andreas Super Autos): There was a time when a road-legal coupe could moonlight as a performance rally car and no one batted an eye. Consumers didn't need the reassurance of a touch-screen interface and integrated GPS. People could get behind a no-frills, lightweight bucket of speed, and their relatives wouldn't sue the manufacturer when it burst into flames. Those were the days of the Sentinel Classic – and now they're back.

Streiter (Southern San Andreas Super Autos): Look in the mirror and what do you see? Is it a flabby, pallid investment manager with a solitary sex life and spiraling personal debts? It's OK, you don't need to answer that - you're only seeing this ad because we've datamined your Lifeinvader profile. And statistically, we know your next step is going to be the impulsive purchase of a 4x4 that you'll never take out of the city - which is where the Streiter comes in.

Yosemite (Southern San Andreas Super Autos): With a vehicle as seminal as the Yosemite, it's hard to know where to start. You could talk about the drop-center ladder frame and the low slung cabin. You could talk about the independent front suspension. Or you could talk about how this thing has been slammed so hard you'll have to be careful driving over fallen leaves. But at the end of the day, you won't be talking at all, because you'll be too busy grinning like an idiot whenever you're behind the wheel.

real shit?

link?

There's no dollar amount on the phone, each instantly drains any balance over 10m

the avenger is the new moc in case anyone is wondering

gtaforums.com/topic/860017-next-dlc-speculation-thread/page-4129#entry1069975068

>$550K for an expansion bay to hold all the dead Marines

Hopefully we get a map expansion, so it makes sense to have ICBMs.

all this new stuff seems to be near the chilliad area

hi few things before I join the crew. are there any niggers? what is this "blacklist" i hear of?

>blacklist
You're mistaken. It's a BLACKED list.

WE GET A CHRISTMAS TREE??

list of people who fucked your mom, bout a million id say

it's a small one
bummer, i wanted an oversized one in the middle of the city

Vehicle classes

Karin Z190 Sport Classic
Lampadatie Viseris Sport Classic
Coil Raiden Sport
Vapid Riata Off-Road
Ubermach SC1 Super
Overflod Autarch SUper
Annis Savestra Sports Classic
Grotti GT500 Sports Classic
Pfister Comet 4 & 5 Sports
Pfister Neon Sport
Ubermach Sentinel3 Sport
Imponte Deluxo Sports Classic
Ocelot Stromberg Sports Classic
Mammoth Thruster Military
Declasse Yosemite Muscle
Albany Hermes Muscle
Vapid Hustler Muscle
Benefactor Streiter Sports
Ubermach Revolter Sports
Ocelot Pariah Sports
Canis Kamacho Off-Road

New radio station confirmed

Some interesting text:
>"Invest in the Orbital Weapons System, and for a fixed price you can push the big red button and rain hell on any spot of land or sea that invokes your displeasure." Behold the new service.
>"The Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack is the fastest way for new Grand Theft Auto Online players to jumpstart their criminal empires."

THE FUCKING ORBITAL WEAPON IS USABLE? JESUS CHRIST ON A FUCKING PAIR OF STILTS.

>all of these sports classics
>still no fucking sports classics races

mk2 weapons

Oh goodie, more weapons I won't be able to take out of my weapon wheel

Watch its effective radius be the size of not one but TWO grenades! (So C* can advertise that the explosion is twice the size of that of a bombing run!)

No new hairstyles again I presume since you can't charge a million for a haircut.

I'm guessing that's a new form of micro transaction, instead of goy cards it will come with like an office and warehouses or businesses, that way retards won't waste their goy cards on meme bikes and jets
Interesting

OH SHIT UPDATE JUST DROPPED

>The ban Wave is right around the corner

What are the odds the marksman rifle has explosive rounds

YES!! MKII SNS PISTOL! MY FAVORITE GUN!
I can die happy now

99%

jesus fucking christ

i can't wait for mod menus to be updated to include orbital strikes at will

Don't worry, the magazine capacity will be reduced to only 18 rounds ;^)

Are you goys ready for the minigun mk.2 with explosive rounds?

Im ready

anyone doing funbux drops?

Add Harvey.Weinstein

>winter camo is finally useful
>can only be used for a week

Why we still don't have dedicated servers is beyond me.

>upgradeable bunkers
but y tho

How to update early?
this will take me like a week to download

already in your lobby mate

discord.gg/jPz52EJ @basedviva

>PERSONAL FACILITY
>FACILITY VEHICLE WORKSHOP

>try to do I/E
>get orbital'd
gee boss
fun times for kids of all ages and genders

from the ingame text we may not need the avenger to upgrade vehicles if we already have the moc with appropriate upgrade. but knowing rockstar we'll probably still need it to do missions that unlock a trade price

>There's no cooldown on orbital strikes
>Each strike costs 3 mil
FUCK

no one?

POORFAGS BTFO

C-Citation Needed?

I have 1,7 million right now l-lads. W-will I be o-ok?

laughinggtags.jpg

This dripfeed is gonna be hella long isn't it, I forsee it going until like June

I have 5 million and I wont be okay.

no

>Orbital Weapons System
ELECTRIC EYEEEEEEEE
IN THE SKYYYYYYYYYY
FEEL MY STAREEEEEE
ALWAYS THEREEEEEE

There's so many cars. Look at the fucking cars. This update is going to last the entire of next year.

You're going to fare better than my 850k

Thats the point, its supposed to last till Red Dead 2 launches.

that's 27 vehicles
anyone know how many vehicles were in Gunrunning?

That makes my guess pretty much spot on at June.

Also DOWNLOAD WHERE ON STEAM?!?!?!?! HELP

Only 14.

>12 mil and 30 x80 bonds

will I be okay lads? I just want the jetpack, flying car and underwater car and maybe the new plane

>for a fixed price
>mfw some skiddy so mad, he goes to amazon, buys a shark card, just so he can bomb you as payback for blowing up his hydra

RDR 2 never being released on pc will save GTA online

i'm okay with this

I really want another garage. God, I want more space.

>he doesn't want to rp as a tough but inept cowgirl who finds herself tied up on railroad tracks for randos to save

I also own a ps4.

Does the sale on properties end today? Should I blow my money on the maze bank office right now as my first big purchase?

more bodyart. just what i needed

The jetpack is the only thing I want from that DLC, but I know I'll have to buy 10 overly-expensive useless stuff for the total poorfag-friendly cost of 10 million dollars that I'll never use ever just to be able to purchase the jetpack and its potential upgrades.

SNS MkII better work for EWO.

What's with all the we wuz Romanz n Spartanz n Samuraiz n sheit?

>Tattoos

Never. No thank you

We /k/ now!

is there a list of the missions and how many players for each yet?

how long till update lads

text we'll see in a couple hours anyway

>This is the heart of the maze: from this bespoke security center you can watch your battery of surveillance feeds and touch yourself in perfect, blast-proof seclusion. In addition, you'll gain access to exclusive Strike Team services, elite mercenaries who can extend your murderous reach to anyone in the state. Comes with a fitted gun locker as standard.

>Because sometimes revenge is a dish best served six times, in quick succession, right between the eyes. Sign up to the Rockstar Games Social Club to get access to the Double-Action Revolver headshot challenge. Beating this challenge will unlock a GTA$ reward and an exclusive variation of the weapon in Red Dead Redemption 2. Sign up now at socialclub.rockstargames.com and link your account.

Not out on Steam in NZ yet

2 hours and change

Could a modder theoretically give himself a shit ton of money, but then spend all of it on orbital strikes and not get banned? I'm not familiar with how their detection systems work.

You people need to calm your tits down a bit. It's like all the previous DLCs weren't enough disappointment for you to learn it's always nothing like we expected.

add me to the Crew please
Social Clud ID: FelixBrehh

huh

>Known in military circles as The Dislocator, this mod set will destroy both the target and your shoulder, in that order.
>If you can lift it, this is the closest you'll get to shooting someone with a freight train.

>Known in military circles as The Dislocator, this mod set will destroy both the target and your shoulder, in that order.
>If you can lift it, this is the closest you'll get to shooting someone with a freight train.
What the fuck is it?

Not him but sounds like the shotty

The Dislocator. It will destroy both the target and your shoulder, in that order. If you can lift it.

>Clud
blacklisted

I'm not sure what these lines refer to. Kinda disappointing if it refers to that starter pack.

>Including a Supercar, Motorcycles, the weaponized Dune FAV and more.
>Equip yourself with explosive firepower, including the Compact Grenade Launcher.

NO SHUT UP

BLACKED

I wonder where those feathers go?

On Theo's head.

UHHH!!!!!!!
I NEED THE DELUXO NOWW!!!!!!!!!

go to sleep, hoe