/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JpJNxtvR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A reminder that Sakura is best girl!

Kyoko!

My Boy!

I love Tenko!

DRV3 but Angie attempts to reenact Jonestown

Angie! Goodnight /drg/, can't wait for the fact that my winter break begins today after the morning shift.

I love Junko!

For the V3 survivors happiness.

Hajime and his cute gf(male).

Shirogane!

Naegi loves Mukuro

I love Kirumi!

I love him!

Cutest Couple!

Komaeda would be a bad cross-dresser.

well that seals it. it's a fighting game

Quick repost to say that I wrote some of the Ultimate Survivalist's FTE : pastebin.com/JpJNxtvR

It needs some proofread and a lot of fixing, but overall gives a hint at his personality.

Me too!

Koko! Horrible OP!

Tsumugi Shirogane!

I want to lick Sonia's thighs

HE'S MY BABY
BABABAA-BADDADADA
MY LITTLE BABY BOY

Why do you think this?

Middle school lovers!

Girls

You're horrible.

what do you dislike about Ruru? Then again I hate her too.

Jizzing all over Tenko's navel

Disgusting Moog-Booger

Wtf I love Jewell now?

SOCIAL CLIMBING COCKSUCKER FIVE FACED MOTHERFUCKER

I love my girl!

Patrolling /drg/ almost makes you wish for Ultimate Despair.

I want to impregnate Ruruka

And guys

I hate this bitch so much but I'd fuck her till I drop from exhaustion

Since she actually has a master maid romance fetish drawing of her doing the yandere trance when?

Wtf I hate Jewell even more

Cute!

Oumaede!

Kek. Older sister Miu sounds scary.

Yo DGR fags, I need a pic of shuiichi consenting with Ouma in one of the trials, if not a pic, tell me a trial that he consents to one of ouma's points.

Who am I supposed to ship Gonta with?

>not wanting Miu to be your nee-san

I would suggest outlining before wtiting because there is some repetition, and it hard to keep track.

I love his will to survive quotes though, they fit him

>reading through old V3 Nip translated reviews in the archives
Some of them are so funny.

I love Junko!

What's your opinion on those three being the least hated /drg/ characters?

>tfw in TDP years after graduation they got married and have two beautiful daughters together
>Makoto is a top businessman helping Sayaka with her new singing career
>Aunt Komaru gets to watch over her nieces from time to time

Why do you need to ship him with anyone?

Rantarou here doesn't count because he literally lacks any sort of personality to hate him for. Chapter 1 Victim in a nutshell.

>kaede haters being a vocal minority
I'm not surprised. People with autism often band together like that.

I'm pretty sure he consents with Kokichi on the 4th trial

Ruruka killing you when you become inconvenient.

>implying Sayaka didnt fall out after a few years due to how the pop idol business is

Hey!
Tsumugi! Or Ouma.

Outlining? Sorry, but English isn't my first language.
Also, yeah. It's not exactly hope, but Nagito would find him beautiful.

>what is Sayaka
And obviously you didn't play his FTE

>Older sister Miu
>Wake up with a huge purple dragon dildo in your ass

Impostor had personality too.

then kaede shouldn't count either

An outline is like the skeleton of a writing

I didn't know there were so many Ruru stans.
I don't like how obnoxious she is, how her paranoia isn't portrayed realistically and how overall wasted her arc was.

Rise seems to be doing fine her music career in P5. She just changed genres. Sayaka could too.

Could Tsumugi handle Gonta's huge dick?

Never a rarepair!

That was the idea, it's an outline. It's intended to be a very basic idea of how he speaks, and how his speech pattern changes when he get excited, but also his philosophy. I can't write the entire thing.

I'm a Ruruka lover who is absolutely pissed that her arc is wasted. That's of no fault of the character, but the writer. Ruruka should've lived and I firmly believe that.

Yeah. Him too.

>Jewell liking fucking Ouma yet hates Ruruka
Dumb female

There's some interesting stuff here, I liked the part where he repaired the protags clothes, and the ending scene nicely set up his character. I feel more of his backstory should be told though, the last one I think would work for his third or fourth FTE.

Reminder that Miu made a point of saying you can feel good in the VR sim.
Which means she tested it.
Miu big virtual masturbation.

My biggest pet peeve with her is that making sweets without sugar is a super basic thing.

Wtf I love Jewel now

Wait Rise isn't an idol anymore?

Worth it

>mfw Sayaka is dead

Hello Mugifriend! I hope you're well!

I said I wanted to fuck her, not be her boyfriend.

Stop replying to yourself.

Just some orginzation before you jump in.

Doesn't have to be complicated, but before writing it helps to have just a couple bullet points about what each FTE is going to talk about/focus on.

It helps in reducing repetition, making the FTE "balanced", and giving a good sense of the overall flow.

Probably, but I don't know how many FTE events there are, and I don't want WinterAnon to think I'm trying to take over, so these are mostly outlines.
There are still a lot of things to develop, like his fear of zombies, and I need him to say at some point that he's ready to do anything to survive except cannibalism. Not only because it sounds cool, but to show he can kill if he feels cornered.

This. They have her fuck up a few times and die. It was just a bad arc for a character with potential.
Hi Jess. I like Kokichi for reasons that have nothing to do with why I dislike Ruruka so don't pull that card with me because it fails on an objective level. It's easy to like Kokichi but hate Ruruka regardless of gender.
That too. They don't really explain why she didn't take the sugar out.

I feel like his fear of zombies could come up naturally in the game. You know someone suggests there's been a zombie apocalypse and he freaks out.

You know how the game's report cards have summaries of FTEs? Try writing those summaries first.

At least give her some sort of weird elitist trait like "she doesn't believe sweets without sugar are real sweets" or something. They shouldn't have just left that huge plothole open.

I'm not.

>Tfw a girl said it was okay to have a waifu

I'm so happy

No, she was still an idol.

Ha, yeah. Making every FTE about something, yes. That idea came a bit too late as I was halfway through.

>local Saionji says there's probably a zombie apocalypse outside
>horrible scream
>everyone looks at the Survivalist
>"Wasn't me."

It's not really said but posters in P5 shows she still sings and makes songs so she may be solo now or whatever. She's 21 now so idk if she's still in the idol business anymore since Japan pretty much replace them once they reach their twenties for younger girls.

Which of the two big fujo ships does /drg/ prefer?

Junko loves Naegi!

>calling me Jess when I called a female dumb
Why is Jewell so retarded?

>George mentions he could beat the zombies
>Someone asks MC if she could board down the mountain on a frozen zombie
>Survivalist: [screams internally]
I go for what's behind door number 3.

Because Jess is the only one who pulls the "If you like Ouma but hate Ruruka you're a hypocrite" card unironically.

And Kyoko is fictional. Your point?

Isn't she in 20s now? Does the Japanese industry even keep idols past their 20s?

But would your waifu say it's OK to have a waifu? Mine would, I think.

Where the fuck did her trust issues and paranoia stem from anyway?