League of Legends General - /lolg/

Purest Ship Edition

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

hellmet.ru/catalog/shirts_and_polo_men/futbolka_yunost_tvoi_slezy_moe_vino/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

I wanna cuddle Jinx and entertain all of her needs and remind her she's always loved

xth for Kat

I'm top lane kayle vs vlad, any tips? I'm pretty new to kayle

smoRC ME FIRST POST smoRC

WUZ

Ekko's better with Jinx imo.

>the fucking varus splash

FUCKING FAGS

STOP

it looks like Dante with Gilgamesh.

Do you think Vlad and LeBlanc ever...?

Xth for gassing delusional Syndrafag and Ahricuck.

I'm going to mating press Sejuani poster!

Ahri>Kat

>Splash art and in game model depict SG Soraka as a pretty, timid, and gentle young woman with a modest bust size
>every r34 artist makes her into generic big titty bimbo #432 this time with green hair and a horn

I AM LIVID

>Riot sinked the ship in Ekko's VO
Yeah. He's better with Taliyah since she's so perfect, Jinx is going to die alone in the asylum

Jinx is better with Vi imo.

Just let the gays and the fujos have their fun, they're a minority anyways.

Thats his dad/boss

He wish to look that cool, but the real problem is the face structure is too long, Varus need a square face to look good with his design

Jinx is better with Vi and Cait imo.

HINJAKU HINJAKU

xth for breast festive waifu

Kayle main, I can't really tell you much against Vlad but some generally tips:
>No matter what finish Nashor's first, that's Kayle's ridiculous powerspike.
>Level priority goes R>E>W>Q. You're gonna need the sustain in lane
>If Vlad starts getting a good lead on you, freeze the lane. Easily doable with your sustain
>Don't buy Zerker's Greaves, your choice of boots should be defensive instead of offensive
>For teamfights, think of yourself as an ADC. Don't try to headbutt the enemy team but watch your positioning

Just a reminder that if you're waifu is on this list then they've been claimed and bred by the Void!

Ahri(and Ahrifag), Akali, Annie, Anivia, Caitlyn, Camille, Cassiopeia, Diana, Elise, Fiora, Illaoi, Irelia, Janna, Kalista, Karma, Katarina, SG Miss Fortune, Kayle, Leona, Lulu, Lux, Morg, Nidalee, Poppy, Quinn, Riven, Sejuani, Shyvana, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Taliyah, Tristana, Vi, Xayah, Zyra

>tfw no qt petite gf

>Riot sank the ship in Ekko's VO

wait it was a ship before Ekko's VO? I didn't start playing until after Ekko release and I always assumed people only shipped them because of that one interaction Ekko has with her in his VO

I love how everyone is pretending they gave a fuck about Varus or his lore.

How dies this picture make you feel?

xth for my wife Syndra

It must be very warm where they are

>not imagining yourself being taken by your adc from behind while he holds your buttwings tightly
>playing reaper instead
"soraka main"

He's referring to the quote where Ekko admits that he had a crush on Jinx up till she started going crazy.

Because of the rumors speculation, then we got the VO and lore that confirmed Ekko see her as a former friend, but he pretty much feels sorry for her state right now

>SG Miss Fortune

Based user.

>anivia

explain

a random bunch of gopnik girls?

????????????????????
?????????

Taliyah needs a lewd skin.

shirts in russian, so probably not that warm. Also the black shirt says your tears, with tears being inferred from the first 2 letters, so I'm going to assume she's some feminist cunt

>He's getting a new VO, but no VU
They should, the model is not bad, but the Darking stuff on his limbs look more metalic now

You know why people are called shippers?

Because they are the same size as a boat.

You fat delusional fucks need to learn how to play the game and not spend everyday jerking off to your mental delusions.

>Annie
>claimed by the Void
That's kinda hot.

>Intentionally leaving out Zoe

Fucking Zoefags

Indifferent because I'm not a shitty pedophile who should get gunned down in the street like the degenerate he is. Also the only good looking one is the brunet, the others are monkeys.

Lee Sin players need to be gassed.

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Which one of them gets bred the most?

that's not a feminist t-shirt just some random trendy bydlo crap, here is it's male version

hellmet.ru/catalog/shirts_and_polo_men/futbolka_yunost_tvoi_slezy_moe_vino/

"your tears my wine" and "youth" on the sleeve

Only if you gas yourself first.

>Lee sin literally just teleports to hand poopy a second kill

As expected of pool party shitters.

JUST A YORDLE WIT A HAMMER GAIZ XD

well I didn't know what the actual shirt was, but that's still a tacky shirt that only "I'm better than you" cunts would wear.

>tfw bought this skin in the winter shop with a 50% sale
>tfw she's probably the shittiest mid laner atm
any plans to buff her or that T cuck is crying too much about Yasuo not being in the top 1 strongest anime characters ever?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

why is she less cute in her dream bubble than actually

> 1400 rubles for a shirt

Being a edgy teenager gopnik is kinda expensive. I am glad i have no children.

low self-esteem

I am simply stating that the waifus not claimed last thread were claimed by the Void. Zoe was claimed. I'm sure Taliyah is very happy though!

Sona's up there for fertility I'd guess. Shyvana for the potential Void dragon offspring. Soraka can keep the Void seed flowing. All unclaimed SGs undoubtedly are getting the worst of it though.

>Lethality Hecarim on Poro king with poro toss and to the king
>Lethality Hecarim on URF
>Lethality Hecarim on Ascension
>Lethality Hecarim

>tfw she's probably the shittiest mid laner atm
Lissandra exists

Tfw you have a ton of friends to play league with but you have 300 ping every game

Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it. Some bug fixes are on the way though.
I'd honestly wait until the ap items pass in 8.3 or so to play her if you aren't that good with her since yeah she is in a sad spot at the moment.

>Hecarim

W-wait? Is that a champion? Isn't it a skin for Syndra?

I am pretty sure you would get down to your knees and start liking their legs and feet if you were near and they allowed it

Based husbandos remain pure

that's only like 2/3 if not less of what elementalist lux costs :^)

Alright guys I hit 30 and have 21 champs with 3-5 champs I have a solid understanding of (in my two roles, so like 7 champs). Do I bit the bullet and play ranked?

>camille
>pros: cute, high tower damage, good escape, prime gatez breacher, cute
>cons: never played her before, probably gonna suck with her a lot before figuring her out

>illaoi
>pros: have played her a fair amount on other account, good damage and sustain, cute
>cons: i'm not amazing at her, lower gatez potential

who to get?

Graves buffs when

Peak Caitlyn performance

indifferent, they're a bunch a gross slavs

if you're not gonna sperg about placing bronze and blame your team for it then yeah, you're ready

I'm pretty good with her, I even manage to win majority of my lanes despite the whole top roster of mid laners countering the fuck out of her. My main problem is midgame, her burst damage and range are shit and you have 0 ways to counter assassins.
>captcha

What does the void want of an innocent child like Annie tho ?

Wouldn't Janna be with Soraka to keep the void seed flowing?

why me.
why on my team.

>when you're a support main and you've got a retarded adc, so the enemy jungler destroys both your asses
>keep getting torn open, start to get turned on as he taunts you in chat
Haha anybody else know this feel?

the best advice so pet me~

don't play till the season starts, not even a single match, you will lose your precious virginal placement games that can instantly place you to high silver if not low gold on a good streak, i mean suppose you are placed to silver but then pre-season ends and you are demoted to bronze, if you wait you will be silver not even touching bronze

Nah, cause I'm not a delusional neet ass waifufag. You're gonna die alone one way or another. Better it be sooner than later by you getting gassed.

i've been doing this shitty cheese lately where I solo herald when it spawns as yorick and then taking two towers before people have time to react, and it always gets a chuckle out of me when someone tries to steal the kill on herald like that lucian did. like actually killing the herald doesn't mean shit, all that matters is that you get the purple shit

I am pretty sure you would get down to your knees and start liking their legs and feet if you were near and they allowed it

I WANNA SUPPORT YOU ALL ANONS!

Probably your fault. If you were good the jungler wouldn't have raped you as well

He is fine

>Fleet Footwork

Kill yourself

>Not Neet
>anime poster
Gee boss I dunno

Sounds good, thanks.
[spoilers]and yes you get a pet[/spoiler]

>killing the herald doesn't mean anything
>all that matters is you get the purple
???
You can't claim the Eye of the Herald if your team didn't get the kill